《The King's Court of Past And...

By King_Kado131

Welcome to King Kado's court. Worlds Near and Far come here to tell their story. With Endless Worlds, There a... More

Welcome!
Drive! Type: Soul!
Some Single Shots
Kado, The Hero Chosen by God
Hunting Machine
V-DAY SPECIAL
NATAS' SCHOOL for the SOULESS
Shonen Yo! Keep Your Breathing!
🍋Fibers and Fruit Filled with Love and Grace🍋
I REALLY JUST WANNA MAKE AN ISEKAI
🍋The Fun Starts At The After Party🍋
Not Really Sure Special
Probably Sure Specials
Raido Devil Slave Arc Part 1
A Second Part to my Pokemon One-Shot
I Don't Really Know Special...
🍋Forbidden Lovers🍋
Esuriit
Grave Fodiens
BIG BANG WAVE!
The Best Chapter of All Time
Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken
Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken#2 Part 1
[A/N] I Went Overboard...
The Seiken Of The Fairies #2 Part 2
[A/N] Pherb, I Know What I'm Gonna Write Today!
⚠️Madness Of Love⚠️
Random Drawings I've Done +Little Update
Demon King Kado Drawings! +Another Update!
《One Piece Devilive》 Part 2
《One Piece Devilive》 Part 3

《One Piece Devilive》[PART 1]

459 18 21
By King_Kado131

[BEFORE WE START!]

THIS IS THE FIRST PART OF A (Potential) 5 CHAPTER ONE-SHOT!
THAT I AM NOT EVEN DONE WITH YET!!!!

So please enjoy as I finish writing this Storm of King Kado Flavored Crack!

[ALSO!]

I actually made a Key for how certain attacks are written.

Devil Fruit User Attacks: [ ]
Example: 
[GUM GUM]
[RIFLE!]
OR
[OHIN]
[SHOWIN!]
[STRIKE!]
OR
[Dos Fleur]
[Clutch!]

Martial Arts and Swordsmanship: | |
Example: 
|Three Sword Style!|
|108 CALIBER PHOENIX!|
OR
|CONCASSÉ|

Unique Weapon Attacks: ☆ ☆
Example: 
☆USOPP HAMMER!☆
OR
☆THUNDERBOLT TEMPO!☆
OR
☆SSSUUUPPPEEERRR!!!☆

Vistamp/Driver Sounds: { }
Example: 
{Rex!}
{C'MON! RE-RE-RE-REX!}

Some attacks use Multiple Symbols.
Example: 
[☆Arm Point!☆]
[☆CLOVEN ROSEO!☆]
Or
|[Three Verse Humming~]|
|[ARROW NOTCH SLASH!]|

I felt like that was needed…
It's also the first real Key I've done…

[ALSO AGAIN!]

One Piece is one of my favorite Animes! So you know that I put way too much effort into this story!

With that said…

[ENJOY!]

Also Fun Fact, when you type 
Gold Roger into Google Docs, it will try to correct it to Gol D Roger, which I found really cool.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Wealth, Fame, Power.

Gold Roger
The King of the Pirates 
Attained this and everything else the world had to offer 
And his dying words drove countless souls to the Seas.

"You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in one place! Now you just have to find it!"

These words lured men to the Grand Line in pursuit of dreams greater than they've ever dared to imagine!
This is the time known as 
'The Great Pirate Era'!

[I know it Looks Barren Now, but it'll get better!] 

It was Night time in quite the peaceful and normal little town, but things were much more sinister as they appeared.

"WOHOWOHOWOH! Simply Amazing! So Beautifully and Simply Amazing!"

Inside of a Very Large House, a fat bald man was seen with a spread of fancy food infront of himself as he fanned himself with a Stack of Beris (Da One Piece Money), a giant smile on his face as two men stood behind him in a guard-like style.

Fat Man: "With everday that passes I'm convinced more than more that I've found myself living in a Dream!"

The man said as he spun one of his golden forks around before turning towards Wanted Posters that had been plastered onto a wall infront of him of various very unimportant pirates.

Fat Man: "All those Foolish Pirates spending their entire lives chasing after their dreams and sailing off to the Grand Line and to their death searching for that idiotic One Piece, while I've sat here and Attained Everything they have been searching for without even stepping foot on a single Ship!"

The man began before he pointed towards a large pile of money that sat on one side of the room.

Fat Man: "Weath!"

The man then pointed his fork at a Giant Painting of himself.

Fat Man: "Fame!"

Finally the man opened his arms out wide gesturing to the feast that sat for him alone.

Fat Man: "AND MORE POWER THAN A SINGLE MAN COULD DREAM OF! WOHOHOOO! What fool wishes to be king of an entire world, while Ruling a single island is more than enough than any Man, Woman or Child could even dream of! WOHO! WOHO! WOHOHOOO!"

The man laughed as his form was revealed.

But in the middle of his laughing, he began stuffing his face with the food that sat before him, causing the Guards behind him to cringe in disgust, as a new figure walked onto the scene, stopping as he stood infront of the fat man, revealing his form.

"*Sigh* Sir Crassa, if you have a moment…"

The fat man, now known as Cassa, then stopped stuffing his face and whipped it with a napkin as he faced the other man.

Cassa: "Ah, Acies! What good news do you bring for me today, my good boy? Oh Wait Let me guess! Even more sales? Double our Profits? Or is it some kind of "Problem", like having to Restock? WOHOHOOOO!"

Cassa laughed, slapping his hand against the table while Acies held an unamused face.

Acies: "... It's about Red Eyes…"

Cassa: "KAHA!"

The sudden mention of Red Eyes shocked Cassa, causing him to freeze up as he began sweating.

Cassa: "R-Red Eyes? That Devil!? You mean we aren't rid of him yet!? AGH! What's the problem now!?"

Acies: "... Same as before… he simply tried to escape. Luckily enough he didn't summon any Deadmen to help in this failed attempt. He was captured not long after, but a few of our men have been heavily damaged… we'll be quite understaffed for the next few days…"

Cassa: "Tch! And just before this Year's Event! That little Demon, he must be planning something…"

Acies: "Sir, I suggest that we use some more of his Obedience training to make this month's even a little more entertaining, despite the low staff."

Acies suggested, causing Cassa to chuckle.

Cassa: "A perfect Idea, My Boy! I can truly count on you!"

A sadistic smile suddenly appeared on Acies' emotionless face.

Not long after, Acies, followed by a few guards had entered what looked to be a Dungeon where a mass of voices were heard quickly going quiet in the cells as the man began started walking by… until finally the man found himself at the end of the Dungeon's Hallway, revealing an odd and special looking Cell. Inside of the Cell, a boy was seen chained up, blood dripping from his forehead as he sat there… when suddenly a Ghostly Figure appeared by his side.

???: "Akukukuma! Inky's here just like I predicted! I'm so smart aren't I, partner?"

"Hmph! Nice going… once I'm out of here, I'll make everyone pay!"

The figure said as he lifted up his head, revealing deep Crimson red eyes with an evil glare in them and a sinister smile.

[My only gripe with the One Piece Ost, multiple songs in the same track! 
I'm only using the first part here, sorry for the inconvenience…]

The Birds were heard singing as the waves crashed against one another in this calm ocean's day. All the while, a Ship was seen sailing past, quickly revealing it's odd yet adorable form.

The Going Merry! Ship of the newly formed Straw Hat Pirates! Led by their Captain, Monkey D. Luffy, a boy turned to rubber after eating the Gum Gum Fruit, who has started his journey to become King Of The Pirates. In this Crew we currently have the renowned swordsman, Pirate Hunter Roronoa Zoro, user of the 3 Sword Style, Usopp, a pathological liar and Sniper of the group, holding Extreme Accuracy despite only using a Slingshot, and last but not least, Nami, a Orange haired Cat burglar and Navigator… although she hasn't officially joined up with the crew, Unbeknownst to Luffy and the others.

Despite all that, our Heroes continued peaceful sailing through the seas of the East Blue, the 4 Pirates doing their own things, until suddenly Luffy, who was seen sitting ontop of the head of the Going Merry, seemed to spot something in the distance, causing him to squint a bit until he suddenly jumped up in excitement.

Luffy: "AH! GUYS! THERE'S LAND! I SEE LAND OVER THERE!"

Usopp: "Huh? We made it to another Island already?"

Nami: "Looks like it. That over there is Chao Island. Pirates from all over come to sell the stuff they've collected from their journey's there. Oh, and they should be holding a festival around this time of year!"

Luffy: "A Festival!?"

Usopp: "Wait, are you telling me you've never been to the Chao Festival?"

Luffy: "Nu-uh, I never even knew it existed. What's it like?"

Usopp: "Well it's amazing! There's all kinds of animals and rides and amazing foods too! I should know, I've been there tons of times myself!"

Luffy: "WOAH REALLY!?"

Nami: "*Sigh* There are no Animals or Rides, but there is really good food, and a Gladiatorial Fighting Tournament with a huge cash prize for the winner."

Zoro: "A Tournament?"

Luffy: "AND FOOD!? ALRIGHT THEN! It's decided! We're going to Chao Island!"

Usopp: "Hold on! What happened to finding a Chef and a Musician?"

Zoro: "That place is giving me some creepy vibes… but hey, maybe we'll find one of those two on that island."

Luffy: "Zoro's Right! NOW SET SAIL!"

Nami, Zoro & Usopp: "WE'RE ALREADY SAILING YOU IDIOT!"

Luffy: "HAHAHHAA! FESTIVAL FOOD HERE I COME!"

Luffy announced happily as the Going Merry continued sailing across the sea, making its way towards Chao Island.

…..

*BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!*

Inside of the Dungeon we saw in the beginning, a large and sudden explosion suddenly shook the entire place.

Guards were seen rushing around in an orderly panic.

Deep down at the very end of the dungeon, the special Cage we saw at the beginning was seen once again, but this time the Entrance was smoking as the Bards of the Cage sat on the ground in front of it. Two Guards were seen holding guns as they stared at the cell in shock.

Guard 1: "Wh-What the hell!? The Devil's Cell! It suddenly exploded!?"

Guard 2: "Quick! We need to call the others-"

*FWOO-*

*BLO-BLOOM!*

{Daiouika!}

{Wolf!}

Suddenly a Figure with Red Hair and Crimson eyes came flying out of the cell, wielding two oddly shaped large stamps in his hands, before he slammed them down onto the two Guards who stood in a mass of shock at the situation, landing past the two, the Guards now had an odd mark of a Giant Squid and Wolf on their bodies right where the red boy had stamped them, easily shocking the two guards and filling them with terror as they saw the marks on their bodies.

The sound of rushing feet were heard, when suddenly a mass of other Guards appeared on the scene, some pointing Guns at the boy while others held swords.

Guard 3: "STOP RIGHT THERE DEMON! Get back into your ce-"

The Guard began to yell, when suddenly he noticed the Marks on the other two guards standing behind the Boy, causing his and the other guards eyes to widen.

Guard 3: "No! The Devil's Mark!"

The boy smiled at the terror that filled the faces of the Guards as he raised his two stamps.

*BLING!*

{DEADMANS!}

Pressing on the Buttons that sat on the tops of the Stamps, the Markings on the first two guards then shined to life, causing a Mass of old Papers resembling a contract to appear infront of the two guards, before the Wolf and Giant Squid Stamps were placed on them. Suddenly the Contracts Flew around and wrapped up the two Guards, causing their screams of panic to be muffled, until they were both suddenly transformed into new demonic forms with a shockwave of Pink and Blue Energy.

Daiouika & Wolf Deadman: "GGGRRRAHAAHGAAAAA!!!"

Guard 3: "Dammit! MEN FIRE!!!"

The Gunmen Guards hesitated for a moment, before they all pulled the trigger, quickly sending Bullets flying through the air at the Red Boy and his Monsters… but the Boy simply flashed a Demonic Smile as a mass of odd buttons appeared infront of him, all of the right infront of the Incoming Bullets.

*BO-BO-BO-BO-BO-BO-
BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!*

Guards: "GAHAHAAA!!!"

As the Buttons Blocked the Bullets, they all suddenly exploded on Impact, kicking up a mass of smoke as the Attacking Guards were all sent flying. The Red Haired Figure then quickly dashed out of the smoke and quickly began rushing down the halls of the Dungeon. The boy kept on running as fast as he could, getting closer and closer towards the exit, his two monsters or Deadmen, following behind him as he did… when suddenly he began to pass other cells, all of them full of different beaten and dirtied people in shackles and chains, looking at the red boy with fear, shock, awe and confusion, some of them even calling out to the boy.

"HEY! GET US OUT OF HERE!"

"HELP US OUT KID!"

"What are you doing!? Do you know who that is!? That's Revi! He's the Devil! The King of Demons!"

"Those things at his side… he must have turned two of the Guards into Demons…"

"He's gonna turn us into Demons Too!"

Some of the imprisoned people begged to be Freed, while others began to cower in fear, trying their best to hide away from the sight of his Crimson eyes in their empty cells… the boy clenched his fists tightly as he stood there for a moment, seemingly debating something… but his time to think was quickly cut short.

Guard 4: "THERE HE IS!" 

Guard 5: "GET HIM! QUICK BEFORE HE ESCAPES!"

The Guards had recovered, and quickly began shooting and charging at Y/n with their Swords, forcing his two Deadmen to block the attacks for him, as he turned towards the Prisoners in their cells and the exit one last time, before he quickly began running towards the Exit full speed. The Guards tried to chase after him, but the Two Deadmen were easily strong enough to hold them all back.

The Red Boy continued running, panting heavily as his bare feet slapped against the stone floor and the sound of Gun Fire and Clashing Steel was heard echoing in the distance… 

"HeHey, you sure you're ok leaving them behind, partner? What happened to the deal you made with Fu-Chan?"

???: "I'm still gonna keep my promise… I just need a few things to pull it off… And today's the perfect day to get it!"

The boy said, his smile growing even more as he continued his escape, running up a seemingly endless flight of stairs and into the light of the outside world.

Usopp: "Woah…"

Luffy: "HEHEHE!"

Nami: "Welcome everyone, to Chao Island's Founding Festival!"

Luffy: "THIS PLACE IS SO COOL!"

After Laying Anchor and departing from the Going Merry, our Heroes were seen standing on Stone Pathed Grounds of Chao Island's Main Town, simply known as Chao Town, which Luffy and Usopp stared at in awe.

Chao Town was a relatively large town with the ground of the town being mostly Stone Bricks arranged into a path, other than that, it looked like a relatively normal town. The Town was also covered in all sorts of decorations, like Balloons, banners and all sorts of mess, along with different vending stands full of different merchandise and foods. People from all over happily meandered their way through the town as they celebrated the Founding Festival.

Usopp: "Aw man! I knew this Festival was big and all, but I never knew it was gonna be this amazing looking! And the food smells super good too!"

Luffy Muffled: "And it tastes even better than it smells!"

Usopp: "AW MAN! LEMME TRY SOME!"

Luffy: "NO WAY GET YOUR OWN!"

Luffy was seen eating some of the Festival Food he somehow got, while Usopp tried and failed to get some of it from the Rubber Man. All the while, Nami was seen with his hand to her chin and a thoughtful look on her face. When suddenly the girl snapped out of her thoughts when she saw Zoro walking off somewhere.

Nami: "Hey, Zoro where're you headed?"

Zoro: "I'm going off towards that Gladiator Tournament, If this Festival's as Famous as you say, then there must be some strong swordsmen there, and I wanna test my skills against them."

Zoro said, gripping the sheath of one of his Katanas with a smile… bbbuuuttt…

Nami: "I figured as much… You do know that the Stadium is in the opposite direction, right?"

Zoro: "Kh! I-I knew that!"

Zoro said as he turned around and started walking again… the only problem was that he turned around too far…

Nami: "Still the wrong way!"

Zoro: "I'M TAKING A SHORT CUT!"

Usopp: "... How is he that Directionally Stupid? You can see the top of the Stadium from here."

Nami: "Eh, he'll find it eventually… or not. Anyway, I'm actually going to the stadium, stay with Luffy and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid!"

Nami said as she already began walking off, easily shocking Usopp.

Usopp: "WHAT!? YOU'RE JUST GONNA LEAVE US ALONE HERE!?"

Nami: "DON'T DIE!"

Nami said with a chuckle, waving the Long Nosed boy off.

Usopp: "*Sigh* That girl must be up to something… Are you sure we can trust her Luffy?... Luffy?"

Usopp said as he looked around only to see that the Rubber boy had disappeared…

Luffy in distance: "WOAH! YOU CAN FRY BUTTER!?"

Usopp: "AAAHHH! LUFFY DON'T EAT THAT STUFF IT'LL MAKE YOUR HEART EXPLODE FROM THE INSIDE OUT!"

Luffy in distance: "NO WAY! FOOD CAN'T KILL YOU! YOU'RE LYING!"

Usopp: "HYAH!"

*Slam!*

Usopp quickly rushed forwards and tackled Luffy onto the ground before his Captain could grab the Unholy Delicacy of Calories known as Fried Butter. Usopp and Luffy then began yelling at eachother about the Unhealthy Fact of the odd Festival Food.

《Meanwhile》

*SLAM!*

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN "HE ESCAPED"!?"

Inside of a Fancy Office Room, Cassa was seen sitting at a Desk with Acies by his side, along with several Guards standing infront of him, although two of the Guards were tied up and Kneeling down infront of the Fat Man.

Guard 1: "I-It means exactly what we say sir… He somehow blew the bars off of his Cell, turned these two into his Deadmen Monsters, and then used them as decoys while he escaped… we tried to track him down, but there wasn't a single trace of him… anywhere…"

Cassa: "How could he have Blown the Cell's Gates away!? That metal is made of SeaStone straight from the Navy! WHY WOULD THOSE IDIOTS TELL ME TO MAKE SURE THAT THE DEVIL NEVER SEES THE LIGHT OF DAY, AND THEN GIVE ME FAULTY SEASTONE!?"

Cassa yelled throwing some of the Objects off of his desk, making a mass of noise as the man angrily rose to his feet… but as the man stood up, an odd transparent figure popped it's head out from the wall behind Cassa, the figure chuckling a bit as they did. Nobody seemed to notice the odd thing, except for Acies, who quickly glanced towards the figure, only to see nothing there, squinting his eyes a bit… after Cassa had finished Angrily Panting as the ghostly popped his head back in, but this time he hid himself under Cassa's desk.

Cassa: "*Groan* If that Little Bastard gets away then the Marines won't have any reason to keep giving me such an easy life!"

*SLAM!*

Cassa: "DAMMIT!"

Cassa slammed his desk once again as he yelled to himself, his entire face full of fear and rage, until he suddenly perked up.

Cassa: "AH! FAULTY SEASTONE! HAHA! If once those know it all Marines Learn of how he escaped! Then I can't be held accountable for the Devil's Freedom!"

Acies: "... I don't think that will work sir…"

The man suddenly spoke up, shocking the Rich Fatty.

Acies: "I tested it last night… there is absolutely no way that The Devil could have used his powers in the Bars themselves, they were working just as intended. And checking the cell for myself the Bars weren't broken at all, and didn't show a single sign of wear or tear."

Cassa: "WHAT!? So it was an inside job? Someone Freed that Monster!?"

Acies: "I don't think it was that either… Although his powers haven't shown any signs of being Explosive… He must have somehow used them in tandem with something else to destroy the rocks holding the Cell's Gate in place… He didn't destroy the Gate, just made it so that it wasn't stopping him from walking out of his cell."

Cassa: "DAMMIT! If anyone from the Navy comes to that same conclusion then I'll be put to death! AHH! And with all the Ships coming in and out for the Festival he could be Miles away by now!"

Acies: "... I have reason to believe he's still on the island sir… in fact I believe he's still inside of the city…"

Cassa: "AH! Are you serious Acies?"

Acies: "Yes… A while back he told me something in confidence during his… "Obedience Training". He doesn't plan to leave the Island until he's fulfilled a promise to Fuutan."

Cassa: "Fuutan? He made a promise to a Chair?"

Acies: "No sir… Fuutan is the name of The She-Devil that had been previously held in the same cell as him… well before she was bought by One of The Warlords…"

Cassa: "Ah! The other Red Eyes… WOHOHOO! Well then if that idiot's so caught up in his conviction, then I might just have another chance! I WANT EVERY SINGLE GUARD WE HAVE SEARCHING THE TOWN! THE ONE WHO BRINGS THE DEMON BACK HERE GETS A 120,000 BERIS!"

Guards: "YES SIR!"

Cassa: "And make sure not to cause a Panic! We still have to… "Restock Our Merchandise"."

After that was said, the Guards then quickly rushed out of the Room, leaving the two that had been tied up sitting there still…

Acies: "What are we to do about these two sir?"

Cassa: "Hmmm, those two were Marked by The Devil and turned into Monsters, correct? Well if we don't do this then we all know the World Government will! So I'll give you the Pleasure Acies, I've got a Tournament to host."

Cassa said as he began walking out of the room, only to stop as he turned towards his associate one last time, all while the two bound and gagged guards trembled in a mass of fear.

Cassa: "Oh, and do be sure not to make a mess, that is a new rug! WOHOHOOO!!!"

The man laughed once more before he finally left, leaving Acies alone with the guards as a sadistic smile appeared on his face.

Acies: "You know… I'm a little glad the Demon escaped… if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't get to have fun with the two of you!"

The man said with his sinister smile being surrounded by a deadly aura as he licked his lips, causing the Dark Liquid to fall from his mouth instead of saliva… the Guards tried to struggle out of their bindings letting put muffled screams as the man reached his hand towards the Guards Faces, watching from the Guard's perspective, the hand got closer and closer until everything went dark...

*SPLASH!*

Luffy muffled: "Look at how many I got!"

Usopp: "Let see here, 1-2-3- THAT'S 23 APPLES!"

*CRUSH!*
*GULP!*

Luffy: "HAHA! ALRIGHT! That's gotta be a New Record!"

Usopp: "Go for every single Apple this time!"

Luffy: "RIGHT!"

*SPLASH!*

Back at the Festival, Luffy was seen dunking his head in a barrel full of water and apples, trying to fit as many apples as he could into his mouth as possible while Usopp cheered him on.

On another side of the town, Zoro was seen helplessly lost, and getting frustrated as he couldn't find the Tournament Arena for the life of him… as per usual…

Nami on the other hand was actually on her way towards the arena, a smile on her face as she thought to herself.

Luffy: "AW MAN THAT GAME IS EASY!"

Usopp: "Psh, yeah ofcourse it is for someone who can open their mouth super wide and inhale the entire barrel."

Luffy: "HAHAHAHAHAA!"

Luffy and Usopp walked together, the Rubber boy laughing to himself as he had finished eating about 100 Apples, with the Sniper at his side as they made their way through the town. 

Usopp: "Well, what should we do now?"

Luffy: "Hmm… I dunno… Oh! We should head towards that Arena place and see all those fighters! Maybe we'll find a Cook or a Musician there!"

Usopp: "You idiots! What Cook or Musician would be that good at fighting that they'd joined a tournament?"

Luffy: "Oh! Maybe we can get a Martial Artist then! Oh! or a Quartermaster! *GASP!* MAYBE BOTH AT THE SAME TIME!"

Usopp: "Eh? A Martial Artist and a Quartermaster? Does a Pirate Crew really need all that?"

Luffy: "Yeah! Of Course it does! Every good crew has them!"

Usopp: "Well either way, I can see us maybe finding a Martial Artist there, but there's no way we're gonna find a Quartermaster at a fighting area."

Luffy: "We won't know until we get there! Now let's get going!"

Usopp: "Hey, hold up! And calm down too!"

Luffy said as he dashed ahead a bit, laughing as he did with Usopp quickly following behind him.

"Hold up! Stop right there you two!"

When suddenly, Luffy and Usopp both froze in place, as they were quickly approached by two Guards.

Guard 1: "Hey, have you two seen someone with Red Hair and Eyes come through here?"

Luffy: "Red Hair… and Red Eyes?"

Usopp: "Nope! Sorry sirs, we haven't seen anyone like that anywhere near here! But if we do we'll be beyond sure to scream and tell you where he is right away!"

Guard 2: "Damm, so he's not here either."

Guard 1: "Let's go search somewhere else then, that brat's gotta be around here somewhere."

The guards said to eachother before they both ran off, leaving. Usopp let out a heavy sigh, while Luffy had his hands on his chin in a mass of thought.

Usopp: "Aw man, I freaked out for a second, I thought they knew we were pirates for a minute there… but I guess that doesn't make sense since we haven't done anything yet."

Luffy: "Red Hair…"

Usopp: "Eh? Don't tell me you knew who they were talking about, Luffy!"

Luffy: "I don't think so? The only person with Red hair I know is Shanks… but his Eyes aren't Red at all… and it wouldn't make sense for him to be here."

Usopp: "Now that I think about it, it is kind of weird… Someone else in the world with Red hair other than Shanks… you think he's a pirate like him too?"

Luffy: "I dunno! But the more I think about this guy the more I want him on my crew!"

Usopp: "Are you crazy!? We don't even know who this guy is and you already want him on our crew!? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

Luffy: "Who wouldn't want him on their crew!? I mean, Shanks has Red Hair and He's Super Strong! Just imagine how strong this guy with Red Hair and Eyes is!

Usopp: "IF HAIR AND EYE COLOR EQUALED POWER THEN I'D BE AS FREAKISHLY STRONG AS YOU! For all we know this guy could be Weaker than Me!"

Luffy: "Huh, I guess you're right… Either way I want him to be apart of my Crew!"

*Gong!*

Usopp: "SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT AFTER YOU'VE MET HIM!"

Usopp punched Luffy in the back of the head as he and the Rubber boy began arguing about Luffy having a Good Feeling about someone without even knowing who they are.

Meanwhile not too far in an Alleyway, the Red Haired figure the two were arguing about was seen hiding, he was wearing Dirty and Ripped up Brown Clothing with a Black Scarf that had been wrapped around his head to hide his appearance, although his red eyes still pierced through the darkness of his disguise.

???: "Alright… This spot's perfect… Get ready Vice, it's about time for us to do our thing!"

*BLOOM!*

{Junior!}

*BRING!*

{DEADMANS!}

*FFFWWWOOOOOO-*

*PO-PO-PO-POOOM!!!!*

"GGGRRRAAAAHHH!!!"

Pulling out an odd pure white stamp, the red haired boy slammed it onto the ground, causing a large and odd skull like symbol to appear under him, before he pressed the button on the top of the Stamp. Suddenly all around town, a mass of Contracts appeared from the ground before that same skull like symbol was stamped onto them, causing those contracts to transform into a mass of new and odd looking Monsters from large plums of black smog. 

People watched the sudden appearance and transformation in a mass of shock, awe and confusion, before all of that suddenly turned into a mass of fear as all of the Junior Deadmen began roaring. Panic then began to fill the town along with people's screams as the Deadmen began wreaking havoc.

Juniors: "GGGRRRAGAGAAAA!!!"

*CRASH!!!*

"AAAAHHHHH!!!"

Juniors were seen destroying different stands and even swinging their Bone Blade like weapons at people as they ran in fear. Guards tried to stop the monsters, but they were easily swatted away by the Deadmen and their odd power.

Juniors: "GAHAHAA!!!"

In another part of town, Zoro was seen walking when suddenly a mass of Juniors appeared, and began causing a mass of chaos… but Zoro just simply stared in confusion as the monsters appeared and caused mass panic.

Zoro: "The hell's going on here? And where'd all these monsters come from? They aren't attacking anybody though... Huh, this must be apart of this weird festival. Well whatever… Now where's that Battle Arena?"

Zoro said as he began walking through town ignoring the chaos as he simply walked by, easily confusing the Juniors that watched as he walked past.

*FWOOOSH!*

Hammer Man: "TAKE THIS! MY CRUSHER SALVO!!!"

*SLAM!*

Junior: "Gree? GRAHAA!"

*BBBLLLAAAMMM!!!*

Hammer Man: "GAHAAA!"

Near the Tournament Arena, Juniors were seen attacking there aswell, attacking and easily taking down the different Gladiators that attacked them, while onlookers quickly ran away from the Black and White Beasts. Nami on the other hand was seen watching in shock as had just arrived on the scene.

Nami: "What the heck!? Bone Monsters!? Where'd they even come from!?"

Nami asked herself, only to suddenly hear growling behind her, the Orange Haired Girl's eyes quickly widened as she turned around, only to be shocked as she saw one of the Juniors standing there with its sword raised.

Junior: "GAHAHAAAA!!"

Nami: "WWWAAAAAHHH!!"

*FWOOOOO-*

If you complained about this being a cliff hanger I will Personally Stab You.

There are More Chapters of this coming in like a Hour or too.

Hope you enjoyed this First Part!

ANYWAY!

NAMI'S BEST GIRL!
FIGHT ME!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 450 145
Can't believe I didn't think about doing this during the start of the time I decided to continue on this account. But none the less, I'm going to be...
45.3K 741 40
A power beyond Infinity... To use Greed for good... And become a hero without a Quirk Ta To Ba Gata Kiri Ba La Tora Tah Sa Go Zou Ta Ja Dor Bura Ka W...
269K 6.5K 10
It was like you were sleeping, indulging in a wonderful dream. The arrogant King of the Court captured your shy little heart,but unfortunately did no...
306 5 25
Come One, Come All! Come see Fate Inspired Servants from characters from all across Time and Space! All not constrained by the premise of Earth! Hero...