His Blossom (AMBW)

By TwillightJade___

When thinking about moving, Alex didn't know what she was getting herself into. When he saw her for the firs... More

𝙰/𝙽
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎/𝙼𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜
𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜
𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎
𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙰𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚎
𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚍
𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗s
Nightmares
𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕
𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝
𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜
𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎
𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎
𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜
𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢
𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎
𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙲𝚊𝚔𝚎
𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗
𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙰𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚢
𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚍
𝚅𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝚁𝚎𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑
𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙰 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎
𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍
𝙳𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎
𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜
𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢
𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍
𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝
𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎
𝙷𝚒 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗
𝖡𝖾𝗀𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗍𝗐𝗈. (𝖠𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋'𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾)
𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚝𝚑
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛
Going back
Watch
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚘𝚞𝚝
𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖺𝗅
𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗....
𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢

𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎d

2.6K 109 35
By TwillightJade___

Slightly Mature Content Up Ahead

_____________________________
~Alex~

I stood still in the weapon room. My eyes locked with every gun,  knife, grenade, and whatever else was in there. I couldn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. I thought that he was lying. Bluffing. But when he took me down to the basemen, opened a locked door, and showed me these things that could take a person's life away in an instant, I believed him. It scared me. I was scared. Not for me, but for him. I didn't want this. I didn't ask for this. But maybe it was too late, because I wasn't going to turn back. No. That's for pussies. Part of me thought that these weapons were fake. That they just looked realistic. But I knew that wasn't the truth.

"You can leave anytime you want." Kenji broke the silence. "Because being in this family is dangerous. It's a risk. I want you to be safe. You're not safe at your house. You're not going to be safe in some group home. You're safe here. I won't let anyone hurt you. I promise."

I nodded. "I know. Thank you. This is... a lot."

"I know."   

"Do you have any enemies?"

"Everyone has enemies, but we're too equipped for them to attempt to knock us down."

I walked to Kenji. "W-What happens if they try-"

"Nobody is going to hurt you."

"'Yeah, but they'll try to hurt you." I said, my voice raising. "And what happens then? You said you're gonna lead your father's business. Lead this. The mafia? An empire? I have a way out, but you don't."

"And I'm fine with it. They won't do shit to me, Xan. I was born into this. I'm gonna die into this. I'm okay with it."

I shook my head. "Fuck." I walked to one of the pocket knives and picked it up. "Have you ever..." I couldn't get the words out.   

"After my parents, I'm second in charge. I've seen some crazy shit. I've done some crazy shit. To protect myself and others. I have Xan."

"How old were you? ...When you first did it?"

"Fifteen."

I put the knife back, refusing to face Kenji. I stared at the weapons. I felt bad for him. He took someone's life away. Maybe he took a lot of people's lives away. I should've been scared of him, right? But there wasn't fear in one bone in my body. He saved me. I don't know the backstory of it. I couldn't judge him. Everyone had their demons.

Go to a group home. Be involved with people in the Mafia. Go to a group home. Be involved with someone in the Mafia. You have two choices, bitch. Choose!

Finally, I turned to face Kenji. I nodded my head. "Okay. I'm not gonna... leave. I'm gonna stay with you and your-'' I swallowed. "Family whose-" I sighed, gathering my thoughts for a few seconds. "I'm okay with it. This doesn't change anything." I was panicking inside.

Oh, lemme just sit my ass down and lie next to Kenji Suzuki, son of a big in powered mafia boss. Have I lost my fucking mind?

No seriously, I needed to be in a mental asylum for agreeing with that shit.

Kenji nodded his head and stepped closer to me. He lifted my chin up and pressed his lips against mine. "I'm glad you agreed. Really glad."

"Yeah, well did I have a choice?" I laughed.

"Of course."

I looked around the room. "Would you teach me how to use these things... just in case?"

"Of course. If that's what you want." Kenji seemed excited by my request.

His smile slowly went into a serious face.

"We need to prepare for the empticipation, that means that I have to make a few calls. I need to file the petition and I can either notify your parents, or the court can. After that, we wait. It'll be quick, I'll make sure of it.  We also need to take pictures of your bruises. And after all of that, you can order things online, whatever you want, for your new room and some clothes too." My face lit up and he seemed to notice. "First we have to take the pictures. Come to my room in five."   

He kissed my cheek and walked out.

With the way he treats me, it's fuck this virginity he can bend me ov- girl shut the fuck up.

I went upstairs to his room. He had a woman in there with a camera, a chair sitting next to the window.

"Hi Alexandria." she smiled. She was about in her forties. She had an ivory skin tone and long black hair, made into a ponytail. She wore all black with a jacket.

"I go by Alex- hi." I smiled back.

"Sorry, Alex." She went to close the door as I sat down.

"It's fine." I looked around. "Where's Kenji?"

"Handling things." She got her camera ready. "Can you put those clothes on?"

She pointed to the bed. I walked to it. It was a tank top and shorts. I went into the bathroom to put them on. I looked in the mirror, at my bruises. At myself. Five on my left arm, two on my right. Three on my stomach. Three on my left leg, four on my right. Six on my back, from what I could see. I took my bonnet and my scarf off. My braids fell down. I pushed them to the back. I came out of the bathroom and sat on the chair. She instructed me as she took the pictures, telling me where to turn and what to move. It took about twenty minutes. After she left, I got into the shower. The steaming hot water burned my skin, but it felt so soothing at the same time. After about half an hour, I got out and moisturized my body. I went out of the bathroom and to my duffle bag that sat on Kenji's dresser. I slipped my towel off and slid my underwear on. I put on a tight t-shirt, and some sweatpants. I stood in the mirror, staring at myself. My boobs poked out of my shirt. He'll like this. After I was done, I got on Kenji's computer and did exactly what he said. Ordered a LOT of things.

~.~

There were shuffles from around the room. I shook myself awake and slowly sat up. Darkness spread around the room. The only place that light appeared was at Kenji's desk. He sat, writing something.  I wiped my eyes.

"Kenji?" I slowly got up from the bed.

"Yeah?" He turned, taking his glasses off.

I grabbed one of the blankets from off of the bed and wrapped it around myself, walking to him. I sat on his lap and he wrapped one of his arms around me. I picked his glasses up and put them on him. "Keep them on. You look pretty."

He faintly smiled. "Thank you, Xan." He planted a kiss on my forehead. I laid on his chest, listening to his heart beat. "I talked to some lawyers. We go to court on the 27th. My parents will attend. You'll meet them before then."

I peered up from his chest. "But... that's next week."

"I know-"

"I'm not ready to meet them." I got up from the chair, leaving the blanket on Kenji. "I-I..."

He got up from the chair, walking over to me. "It'll be fine. My parents are the nicest people that you'll ever meet. I know you probably think that they're hard core mob bosses and mean as hell, but they're not. They're not . I promise."

He grabbed my chin and kissed me. I gripped the back of his neck as he bit my lip. I felt his erection beneath me.

He cleared his throat. "I made rice and baked tilapia with some vegetables for dinner. You should eat."

I patted him on his back. "Okay, buddy." I walked out of his room and down the stairs.

When I got to the kitchen, I silently ate the food that Kenji prepared. It was so fucking good.

Might have to make him my husband so that he'll be stuck with me.

I finished the food and then quietly walked up the stairs and to Kenji's room. I opened his door and gently closed it. He was in the shower. I looked at the clock. 11:45 pm. Bed time. There was a groan from the shower. Kenji. The groan turned into soft moaning. I walked to the bathroom door. It was opened a little. I peeked inside. My jaw dropped at the sight. Kenji stroked his... very pretty dick in the shower. I found it harder to control my breathing as my eyes dropped down to his body. A pretty color. Long and veiny, from what I could see. A nice big tip. I bit on my lip as I watched it. Kenji's moans grew louder. My eyes traveled up his body. Staring at his abs. My eyes wandered up. Up until the point where my eyes met Kenji's. His eyes locked on mine. My eyes widened. I stopped chewing my lip.

Shit.

He hands began stroking it faster and faster. Kenji stared into my eyes as he came. It shot out and dripped off of his dick.

I wanna it in my mouth.

I shook it off and turned, walking to the bed. Kenji was out of the shower about five minutes later. In his towel.

Fuck this is awkward.

I stayed silent as he got dressed and sat on the bed.

"I-um," I broke the silence. "I didn't mean to-"

"Did you like it?" he stared into my eyes. "Did you like what you saw, Alexandria?"

The way my name rolled off his tongue in such a seductive way.

Fuck.

"I didn't mean to see- To look at it, but I did and um-" Get the fucking words out. "I've never seen one and I guess I was really intrigued."

"You've never seen one? What about porn?"

"Porn doesn't count. I'm talking about in real life." I rolled my eyes.

"How did it make you feel?"

I threw a pillow at him. "Stop talking so seductively! The point it, I'm sorry if I invaded your privacy-"

Kenji laughed and sat back. "I'm not. I'd never be. You didn't invade anything."

I sighed. I opened my mouth, but nothing came out.

"You didn't answer my question." Kenji tilted his head.

"I felt," I swallowed. "I don't know. Turned on."   

Kenji did his devilish smile. "And what did it make you want to do to yoursel-"
I grabbed another pillow and threw it at him. "Shut the fuck up."

Kenji laughed it off. He thought that it was so fucking funny, but it wasn't. The things I felt... It wasn't funny. I wanted it. I needed it. But I didn't know where to start. I couldn't imagine. His phone started buzzing.

He sat up and picked it up. "Yeah...Yeah..." he sighed. "Okay... yeah... sure." 

He turned and handed the phone to me.

I hesitantly answered. "Hello?"

"Alex." Lucia sounded tired, but rushy. "Your mom and step dad came by looking for you. They said you haven't been home in days. What the fuck is going on?"

I sighed. "Shit. I'm sorry. I'm fine. I'll explain everything later."

"Okay. I told them that I didn't know where you were. I thought something happened to you."

"Yeah, well something did. Can we meet up tomorrow? At the diner? At twelve?"

"Yeah. Listen, I love you. Don't get yourself fucked up on some bullshit."   

"It's nothing like that, Luci. I'll explain tomorrow. I love you too. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and gave it to Kenji. "I didn't know they cared enough to go to her house. I don't even know how they found her address."

Kenji crawled next to me and laid his head on my thighs. "Yeah, well they probably don't want you running around telling everybody about what he did to you. Don't worry, he'll get what's coming."

I played with Kenji's still wet hair. "What do you mean?"

"Don't worry about it." Kenji's voice was cold.

"Crazy how subjects can change so fast."

He looked at me for a few seconds. "You want to get back on that topic? Are you sure? You seemed... flustered. Embarrassed."

I rolled my eyes. "I wasn't. Besides, you knew what you were doing. You knew I was in the room."

He rolled his eyes, mocking me. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"You knew I'd take a peek, no?"

"Why would I want that?"

I traced his lips with my finger. "Probably to tease me, or maybe you wanted me to walk in."

"Why would I want that?" he whispered.

"You wouldn't want to fill my throat?" I asked.

He sat up, facing me more clearly. "Would you want that?"

I sighed, confessing. "Eventually."

Our lips locked almost instantly. His tongue fighting with mine. I got on top of him while his hands scanned my body. There was something different about this kiss. So sensual and pure, no intentions. We broke it, and I layed on top of him.

"That was nice," he whispered.

I nodded my head. "Mmm."

"I have to go to Japan by the end of the month. Since we have the empticapation next week, I'll probably push it back to about May tenth.  I want you to come with me. It's for about two weeks."

I slowly sat up and shook my head. "We have a whole month of school left."

"And you can do school work in Japan while I worry about other things." Kenji assured me.

I sighed. "This is a lot."

"I know baby," Kenji kissed my head. "I just... want you with me."

I nodded. "I'll go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi my loves! I hope that you enjoyed this chapter.
Until next time, Jade <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662K 39.8K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...
4.5K 134 21
Nikito Kozlov knew she was the one when he laid his eyes on her for the very first time, 5'6 with beautiful brown skin, her long black dreadlocks fal...
1K 33 8
Revenge Hatred Excerpt "I told you to calm down didn't I?" the voice spoke as it came close, I closed my eyes and prayed to God, I was scared out of...
17.8K 783 16
"𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆...