His Little Neighbour

By ShabanaTheStar

❝ Who knew that her love was just right across the street ❞ Mashal Baig, 22-years-old. Everyone's favourite... More

copyrights
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
the happy ever after

gratitude

6.5K 227 37
By ShabanaTheStar

Thank you, to each and everyone of you for being a part of this journey. Thank you for taking out your precious time and reading this crazy book. It means the world to me.

I don't know how many of you have noticed, but I have hinted about my next story's charector in this. They are none other than Faryal Farhan Sheikh and Ashraf Abrar Shah. It's a second chance romance and it will be published somewhere in 2022. I'm very excited to pen this down.

Your one last comment on this book would mean a lot to me... Please don't forget to drop down your reviews.

Once again, thank you for joining me in this beautiful journey of Murat and Mashal's story.

Love, Shabana.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 8K 21
Meet Miral Mansoor , a 18 years old beautiful girl who loves to sing and keep on singing no matter where she is and what she is doing . Meet Syed Za...
1M 56K 53
MIRAAN ROHERO(age 30) He belongs to a strong politician family.Along with having ties in the politics , they are also running the underworld.Miraan i...
102K 2.3K 18
[Under Editing] *Ruthless Mafia x innocent girl* Sheza Khan youngest daughter of Kabir Khan, a minor gangster. . She is eighteen years old. She is a...
390K 19.8K 35
"𝘕𝘰, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴. 𝘔𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘶𝘮𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘺𝘢𝘢𝘳 𝘯𝘢𝘩𝘪 𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪 𝘍𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘥. 𝘔𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘶𝘮𝘩𝘢𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘺𝘦...