The New Dragon Slayer ( Natsu...

By LegendyNinja21

More

Chapter 2: Grand Magic Games
Chapter 3: Fairy Tail Guild!?
Chapter 4: Old friends/ Meeting the Twin Dragon Slayers
Authors Note

Chapter 1: Backstory

724 18 3
By LegendyNinja21

I was walking around yelling out the name Hydrina. Hydrina was a dragon who found me wandering around in the forest, after my hometown had been destroyed. I had watched my own parents get killed. When Hydrina found me I was covered in burns and cuts. She had taken me in and taught me magic known as Dragon Slayer Magic. I was taught Water Dragon Slayer Magic. Hyderina had taken care of me for 2 years, but a couple days after my 12th birthday she disappeared without a trace. All I had from her was a dark blue opal pendant and a dark blue colored scarf.

"Hydrina, where are you!!" I yelled.

But all I heard was the echo of my voice.

Sorry this was so short.. I couldn't come up with anything else to write. But here is this for now. Hope you enjoy!! ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

151K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
367K 6.1K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
814K 49.8K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
221K 14.4K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...