Brother of Robin / DCAMU x Ma...

By ShadowMaver

Y/N Al Ghul is first born son of Talia Al Ghul, but he was not meant to be future heir of League of Assassin... More

Information
Meeting the Batman (Arc 1)
At The Manor And Meeting Nightwing (Arc 1)
New Robin (Arc 1)
Memories Of The Past (Arc 1)
Brothers Vs Deathstroke (Arc 1)
Arc 2 Night of Owls
Dollmaker (Arc 2)
Damian's House Arrest (Arc 2)
Night At The Museum (Arc 2)
~Love Interest~
Talon's Game (Arc 2)
Damian Choice (Arc 2)
Attack On Wayne Manor (Arc 2)
Arc 3 Under The Hoods
Investigation (Arc 3)
Hunt Begins (Arc 3)
Red Hood (Arc 3)
Clock Tower (Arc 3)
Author Note #1
Reminiscence (Arc 3)
Battle Of Hoods (Arc 3)
Arc 4 Batfamily Issues
Where is Batman? (Arc 4)

It's a Small World (Arc 3)

2.1K 81 35
By ShadowMaver

First chapter in 2022. Lets go! I want to make a small announcement, when I asked you guys if you wanted a Arcane book, almost everyone who commented said a big yeah. After finishing Arc 3, there will be a small pause in this book since I will work on Arcane book.

Also, I will check for grammar mistakes later, as I'm tired at the moment. you can also help me by pointing them out in the comments. Enjoy the chapter.

Over the horizon, the sun was slowly falling behind the rocky mountain peaks. Once bright blue sky, began to turn orange as last sun rays soon gonna be blocked by the towering mountains. Below the snowy peaks, a forest layed covered with tree canopies which hid the wildlife of the forest.

It's would be hard to belive that this same forest few days ago was a frozen wasteland, and now booming with life. But this is Al Ghul forest after all, cursed to be a cold death trap for ten months and a paradise for two months every year. The forest now was filled with all sort of noises, bird songs, annoying crickets and a flowing river, which flew through the forest with all it's greatness.

The scene cuts to the kunais flying through the air, hitting the the tree as someone dodged them. Young, and pretty short girl which wore one of League's assassin white outfits looked back to see a assassin had a red hoodie without sleeves, under it he had a navy leather tonic.

The assassin also had a red face mask which covered his face up to his nose and some sort of black tech glasses covered his eyes. On his belt few smaller needle point kunais and larger talon kunais hanged. That person was Y/N, now wearing his real outfit.

Your POV

You: (Arabic) Hand over the bag.

I threatened as I pointed my sword at the bag she held. I was only able to see her eyes which were hard to read. She of course didn't listen and started running away again. I hissed and started following her again. I been chasing her for two minutes yet she only rans, not even trying to fight.

I find killing someone who is not even trying to fight back as not a worthy kill, so I'm trying to catch her. Shiva would say this morale of mine is debatable, on the other hand Cain finds it as a weakness, he is rarely around overlooking my training so I don't really care.

I pulled out a rope and one kunai and started to tie the rope around kunai
like I did few days ago when fighting those assassin. The girl was faster and more acrobatic than I thought and was dodging every kunai I threw.
I had to close the distance before she finds a way to escape.

I throwed my kunai at one of the branches, the kunai dig itself into the branch on impact, I lightly pulled the rope back to see if it will hold the action I will do next, which it will. I  pulled myself little bit into the air and swinged myself towards the girl. I actived the daggers on my shoes as I prepared to land on her.

She somehow managed to dodge the attack just in time, but not without getting slashed on the back by one of my daggers on the shoes. I put myself into defensive stance as I pulled by sword out. I saw her blue eyes glaring at me through the mask, I guess I finally hit the nerve. It's matter of seconds before she-

The girl again runs away, leaving me confused, no, dumbfounded. I groaned as I put my sword back on my back and-

You: (Arabic) How did she?...

Not even a second after going after her, I lost her just when I went around a corner...went around a tree that is. I stopped thinking about how she escaped when I saw the same bag she had now laying on the ground. 'She finally decided to hand it over' I though as I picked up the bag from the ground.

When I opened the bag, I only found few bandages, bread and money inside of it, no bottle filled with lazarus or USB stick with important league information. Either she took those two and dropped the bag to distract me or she didn't have them at all to begin with.

2014
Gotham City
Na na na na Batcave

Third POV

Camera zoomed into the screen of batcomputer as recording of  Batman and Nightwing chasing Red Hood was  playing on the screen.

Dick: He's got some moves, huh.

Dick said as he was laying on medical bed while Alfred was tying bandages around his injured right leg. It's safe to say that their plan worked horribly.

Dick: As much as I hate to be labor a point-

Alfred: And still it is often exactly what you do.

Alfred interrupted as he grabbed his leg so he would stop moving his injured leg around while the butler tried to bandage it.

Dick: I'm chatty, it's part of my charm.

Dick explained himself as Alfred finished bandaging his leg.

Dick: I'm saying that our boy here has some skills. He's been trained and trained well.

Dick stated as he was talking about the Red Hood.

Dick: Like right there. He sliced the cable off his ankle before it went taut.

Dick "Captain Obvious" pointed his finger at the clip which was present on the computer. Like he said, Red Hood was slicing the cable.

Dick: You don't just do that. That has to be practiced and learned

Bruce: And then there's the knife.

Bruce spoke up as he stared at the screen infront of him, constantly replaying the same clip.

Dick: What about it?

Dick asked Bruce as he didn't know what he meant.

Bruce: You know many knives that can cut my lines?

Bruce asked Dick as he turned to look at him.

Dick: Not many.

Dick answered as he started to understand why he asked.

Bruce: No, not many.

Bruce repeated as he returned his focus on the clip, observing the knife as he was trying to recognize it.

Dick: Well look. We obviously have got ourselves a player which- ahh

Dick hissed as he put his hands on his leg on which he accidentally tried to stand onto few seconds ago.

Bruce: Alfred, take him home.

Bruce ordered which didn't sit well with the first boy wonder.

Dick: Bruce, I can still help.

Dick argued as he still thought of himself as useful in this situation.

Bruce: You already have.

Bruce turned in his chair to look at Dick.

Bruce: Thank you, go rest up. Y/N and I will take if from here.

Bruce thanked Dick before he turned his focus back on the computer and started typing on the keyboard.

Dick: Okay, but you know where to find me if you need me.

Dick complied as Alfred brought him a pair of canes to help him walk. Dick paused for a moment to look over his shoulder at Bruce.

Dick: he did just thank me, right?

Dick whispered to Alfred as he was unsure if he heard it right.

Alfred: Indeed he did sir.

Dick: Weird.

Dick commented as Alfred helped him to walk towards the elevator, not knowing that Bruce overheard them. Bruce waited for them to leave so he could play the clip without anyone hearing it.

Red Hood: You haven't lost your touch-

Red Hood said in the clip but last part of his sentence was interrupted by a passing train. Bruce rewinded the clip back to the start. He also pulled out a the sound recording of that sentence.

Red Hood: You haven't lost your touch-

After hearing the same thing, Bruce slowed down the recording.

Red Hood: -your touch-

Bruce narrowed his eyes as he started to get annoyed by the train making the last part of his sentence impossible to hear. Bruce then deleted the the top layer of sound which belonged to the train.

Red Hood: You haven't lost your touch Bruce.

Bruce instantly got up from his chair as he stared at the clip in shock, knocking his chair on the floor in the procces. Whoever this guy is, he instanty became a major problem. While we are talking about problems, let's jump back to you and see what problem you are dealing with right now.

Your POV

???: Please! Please! I don't want to go to jail- wait is there some vigilante license or something? If so, I didn't know I need it so...

The girl in full purple costume babbled while I was dragging her since she was tied with one of my x-rangs, the one that can expand and is sticky. I swear if she continues to talk for few more minutes I will make Joker's insanity look like causal mental breakdown at two in the morning.

When I saw the fire escape which lead to the top building I told Tim we would meet, I picked up the purple hooded girl and put her over my shoulder, I wasn't that harsh to drag her over the stairs. When we reached the top I saw Tim looking through the binoculars, he probably heard me as he turned around to see me.

Tim: You captured her that fast?

Tim asked little bit surprised as just five minutes ago he called me on the phone he saw this same hooded person jumping over the rooftops.

You: Oh I did Timbers and you won't belive who it is.

I replied sarcasticly as I put the girl in the down on the floor and took her mask off. Tim gasped when he saw who was under the mask.

Tim: Steph!?

Tim yelled in surprise while I pulled my mask off.

Steph: Y/N?!

Steph this time yelled in surprise as she looked up at me.

Steph: Your Red X?! And Tim is your partner?!

You: Yes I am-no he isn't my-actully what are you even wearing?

15 minutes later...

You: ...I got my ass whooped an hour ago, captured you and here we are.

I finished explaining my summarized life story as I looked back up at them.

Steph: That's some hardcore origin story.

Stephanie blurted out, getting a small punch from Tim on the shoulder.

You: I answered your questions now I ask mine, what the fuck were you doing Steph?

I stated as I glared at Steph who awkwardly gulped.

Steph: To...um... fight crime?

Steph awkwardly smiled as I pinched my nose and sighed.

You: Only thing you gonna do is get yourself killed.

I told her as I got up and tossed her mask back.

Steph: I won't! I know how to fight!

Steph argued back, she was really a brave fool or overconfident fool, by all means a fool.

You: Oh really, punch me then.

I jokingly told her as I picked my broken belt from the floor. Few moments later I felt her punching me in the chin. Tim cringed by the sound the punch made.

Steph: OH MY GOD, I'm sorry- I didn't mean to punch you tha-

You: It's all okay, no worry.

I told her which calmed her down.

You: That's a fine punch.

I remarked as I rubbed my chin. Her eyes became brighter then any star when she heard me.

Tim: Who taught you how to fight?

Tim questioned Steph as It was weird for both of us that from all the people she would be the one who can actually do a fine punch.

Steph: Oh, Miss Bertinelli did.

Steph replied. Where did I hear that name before-

You/Tim: OUR ENGLISH TEACHER!?

We yelled in in the same time which made Stephanie cringe a little of how loud we were.

Steph: I was also surprised when she told me she could teach me.

Stephanie answered truthfully as both of us remained in disbelief what we were hearing.

You: I...nevermind. I want to you to go back to your homes, Last few nights became more dangerous and something you cannot handle even if  you are trained.

I ordered them as I put my mask back on. Both of them wanted to say something but I glared at them which made them listen. The bat glare actually does work, huh.

Steph: Is it because of Red Hood and that person in white leather tunic?

Stephanie asked just a second before I jumped off the building.

You: Yes, because of- what do you mean white???

I frantically turned around as I grabbed her shoulders.

Steph: D-did I say something wrong?

Stephanie asked little bit spooked from my reaction.

Tim: Before he captured you, he was going after a girl in all black. Are you sure the person you saw was in all white?

Tim explained as we waited for her to answer.

Steph: Yeah, I swear I saw a person in a white suit jumping over the buildings.

Stephanie answered which made me put all the pieces together. The girl I was chasing wasn't running from me, she was running from someone else.

The next morning
Wayne Manor

Third POV

Alfred: Good morning, sir.

Alfred told Bruce who just entered the kitchen. Bruce already wearing a business suit as he had a meeting in an hour.

Bruce: Good morning to you too, Alfred.

Bruce replied as he sat down on chair while Alfred brought him the same breakfast he ate every day. Toasted bread with butter and a nice cup of black coffee.

Bruce: Have you seen Y/N? I didn't hear him sneaking around the kitchen at 4 in the morning tonight.

Bruce asked as he took a bite from the toast.

Alfred: He had somewhere else to be, also, he left you this note.

Alfred took a note out of his pocket and handed it to Bruce. Bruce spewed his coffee when he read what it said on the note.

Bruce: You let him take the batplane?!

Bruce stood up as he questioned Alfred to answering while again chair was knocked down on the floor. That being the second chair in less than 24 hours.

Alfred: Don't worry sir, he took the older model of the batplane.

Alfred answered in stoic manner as he continued to wash the dishes. The scenes transitions to modern looking house which was on the cliff overlooking the sea.

A car approached the house and a woman came out of the car when se stopped near the house. The woman with raven shoulder length hair pulled out a key as she opened the door of her house.

It was silent, to silent for her. The woman pulled out two knives, the knives which were simular to the one Red Hood. She slowly walked into her living room when the lights suddenly turned around.

She threw one of the knives in the direction where the light switch was located. The sound of cup being broken and falling on the ground filled the room. She glared at the person she saw standing infront of her.

Your POV

You: I didn't know you would be type of person who enjoys art, Shiva

I told my former Master Shiva not moving an inch, so I looked like I was holding an invisible cup of tea.

You: And quite bizzare one too.

I commented as I looked to my left, just above the TV a framed drawing of a rocket launcher which was coloured  almost all blue and was shaped like a shark.

Shiva: Why did you come here, Y/N?

Shiva questioned me while putting her other knife down on the table in the middle of the living room.

You: Talk.

I simply replied as I went to grab another cup of tea.

Shiva: Be more specific.

Shiva answered while she observed every movement.

You: You remember the tournament which Cain put me on?

I asked her as I took another cup and filled it with tea.

Shiva: Remember when you let the girl run away?

Shiva countered which proved my theory that she read the through the lie I told Cain and to her. Her remark also triggered the old memory.

Five Years ago...

When I opened the bag, I only found few bandages, bread and money inside of it, no bottle filled with lazarus or USB stick with important league information. Either she took those two and dropped the bag to distract me or she didn't have them at all to begin with.

You: (Arabic) Oh damn-

It wasn't a distraction for her to escape, it was a distraction for her to make me open for a attack. My glasses broke from her punch and I was going fall on the ground if she didn't grab me. I gasped and froze in the spot when she grabbed my throat with her point and middle finger.

The same technique Cain taught me, fast and fatal. I thought she would rip my throat out but didn't...so I acted. I grabbed her hand and twisted it which made her let me go. I grabbed the same hand and throwed her at the closest tree. She grunted when she made an impact with the tree and fell down on the ground.

I pulled her up and this time I put my hand on her throat the same way Cain taught, and guessing by now, taught her too. I can see it in her eyes, she is afraid. Just one pull and she would die few seconds later.

You: Why didn't you kill me?

I questioned her, this time in English since Cain only trained his students in English. She didn't answer and than it was when it hit me.

You: You don't know how to speak, do you.

I asked her, in the same time weakening my grip on her. Her silence was enough to answer the question, her only lanaguge was violence.

???: (Arabic) Kill her.

I quickly turned my head around to see the same man who ordered me to kill her. The girl didn't move or tried to escape when I just got distracted. She didn't steal anything, she just wanted to escape from Cain.

You: (Arabic) She doesn't have what we came for.

I told the guy. I would have killed her instantly if it was for a reason, a cause or a mission but this was just a fucking lie. Them trying to kill anyone who escaped the League for reason they didn't commit.

???: (Arabic) Maybe not, but she still crossed the forrbiden territory and she deserves to be killed.

Just like that, he have another reason just so I could kill her.

???: (Arabic) What are you wa-

The man stopped talking when he dodged the kunai tied with the rope I throwed at him. The kunai ended up piercing the tree behind him. The man smirked.

???: (Arabic) Nice try, traitor.

The man said as he pulled his sword. This time I smirked when I noticed he forgot to do one thing: cut the rope. I pulled back, kunai slashing his throat. The man fell on his knees and had his hands on his throat, gasping for air.

It didn't take long for him to drop cold death ons the ground. I sighed and turned around to check on the girl, but she wasn't there. With nothing left to do, I went towards my hideout to pack my stuff before leaving the forest.

Back to present day...

You: So you do know....

I replied while walking back to the living room with cup of tea.

You: She is your daughter, isn't she.

I stated but no reaction came from her. She knew I was smart enough to put the pieces together of why she didn't force me to tell the truth after I returned to the League after the tournament.

You: She is now in Gotham.

I told her as I took sip from my cup.

Shiva: It's a small world.

Shiva jokingly commented, if you could that a joke though her stoic voice.

You: We fought and she held back her punches. She said she did because of you...

I explained as I finished drinking my cup of tea.

You: why?

I said with the raised tone. I wasn't asking her to tell, I was demanding her to tell me and she knew it. Shiva sighed as she knew I won't give up until I get the answers.

Shiva: When I was younger, Cain saw me holding back while fighting my sister. So he killed her, I went to kill him but he had League's assassin on his side. That's when I learned of my full potential. I killed all the assassin but I was left too injured to fight him.

He said he would spare my life if I carried his child on which I agreed on. That's when Cassandra was born. He wanted to train her to become best killer in the world, a weapon without a flaw, so he didn't teach her how to speak as he saw it as a weakness, but also as a weapon deadly as the blade.

He taught her that only the body speaks the truth, and violence should be only language she should speak. She also got the ability from me, the ability to see opponents weak points in any situation. He taught her everything expect how to kill.

So when he sent you to his tournament and left for a mission which would take him a month, he left her to me. I sent her on a mission to kill her target, which she did, but she ranned away after she killed the man. I tried to capture her but she managed to escape, especially with your help.

She finished as I stood there processing everything she just told me. I then walked to the widow, opening it but before I left, I turned around to ask her one last question.

You: Did Cain tried to go after her?

Shiva: He never stopped.

Her answer was enough for me to now realize that the white hooded person chasing Cassandra was non other than Cain. I jumped out of the widow and started running towards the batplane and return back to Gotham as fast I possibly could.

To be continued...

Words: 3764

Next chapter will concluded Arc 3,see you until then, bye everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.6K 4.2K 25
Richard, Jason, Timothy, and Damian. X, Hood, Stray, and Abyss. The biological children of Bruce Wayne and Talia al Ghul, born and raised within the...
338K 8.5K 26
The Waynes a family built upon secrets. Everyone thought that Damian had horrible female figures in his life. However after Jason discovers Damian dr...
10.5K 371 14
i was an irredeemable villain. but you decided i was an angel instead. THE TRUTH WAS THAT if Remiel Chen had a choice, she'd never have gon...
118K 3.6K 45
"Cassandra was born Lucky. I was lucky to be born." Shula sighed. "All my life I have had to prove myself to someone. I had to prove myself to my mot...