I'm Waiting - VRVR

By Cosmicereal

"π‘€π‘–π‘Žπ‘›β„Žπ‘Žπ‘’, β„Žπ‘¦π‘’π‘›π‘”. 𝐼 π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€ 𝑖𝑑'𝑠 π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘šπ‘¦ π‘“π‘Žπ‘’π‘™π‘‘. π‘π‘œπ‘€, π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑖'π‘š π‘ π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘. 𝐼... More

ᡖʳᡉᡛⁱᡉʷ
ᡐᡉᡉᡗ
ⁱⁿᡗʳᡒ
Λ‘α΅›. 3 (𝐈𝐈)
α΅–α΅ƒα΅˜Λ’α΅‰ (𝐈)
α΅–α΅ƒα΅˜Λ’α΅‰ (𝐈𝐈)
Λ‘α΅›. 1
α΅Λ‘β±α΅—αΆœΚ° (𝐈)
α΅Λ‘β±α΅—αΆœΚ° (𝐈𝐈)
Λ‘α΅›. 4 (𝐈)
Λ‘α΅›. 4 (𝐈𝐈)
α΅–Κ³α΅‰α΅–α΅ƒΚ³α΅‰α΅ˆ?
Κ³α΅‰α΅ƒα΅ˆΚΈ?
Λ‘α΅›. 2
Κ³α΅‰Λ’α΅˜α΅α΅‰
ʷᡃʳᡐ α΅˜α΅– (𝐈)
ʷᡃʳᡐ α΅˜α΅– (𝐈𝐈)
Λ‘α΅›. 5
*
Λ‘α΅›. 3 (𝐈)
˒ᡖⁱⁿ α΅’αΆ αΆ -2
ᡐᡉᡐᡒʳⁱᡉ˒ ᡗʰᡃᡗ ʰᡃᡛᡉ ᡍᡒⁿᡉ ᡇʸ ʷⁱⁿᡈ˒

˒ᡖⁱⁿ α΅’αΆ αΆ -3

12 0 0
By Cosmicereal

As time passed by, they had gotten closer to Kangmin. Kangmin no longer attached to his imaginary friends. That time, he got to know about a good things and a bad things and he got to know that 'they' were only his imaginary friends.

--

"What is that?", asked Yongseung while he was still busy getting ready for school.

It's been a year they lived by their own in a dorm together. There is no longer have guardian from that orphanage.

"Geunyang.... My v-log", answered Kangmin with a smile.

"Then, why are you filming me? Your v-log then it means you should film yourself", Yongseung was joking that time and Kangmin knows how to enjoy with it now.

"Okay, then i'll film Yeono hyung. Look, what he's doing is more fun than you", Kangmin was sulking while filming Yeonho who was cooking their breakfast.

"Of course, 'cuz i'm only wearing socks now but you're filming me. You should try to find more fun content. Then, everyone's gonna watch your v-log", Yongseung also didn't want to lose.

"Mwoya.... I'm not gonna post it in sns though. I just wanna film you, that's all......You hurt my heart", Kangmin was holding his chest, acting like it's really hurt.

"Oh really? Ah... Mianhae, our aegi. Is it still hurt?", Yongseung was patting his head and Kangmin was there acting like a dog. But then, suddenly someone's came up from nowhere acting like a dog too.

"Oh, i have another dog", as soon as Yongseung's hand reached Yeonho's head suddenly, something surprised came up and turned out that Yeonho got a bite of meat from Yongseung's shoulder.

"Yah! Why did you had a breakfast before us?! It's not fair", Minchan was acting too like Yeonho just had a meat from Yongseung.

"Of course, it was a big meal", replied Yeonho.

"I lost my milk in a refrigerator yesterday. Now i know you're a big appetite", Hoyoung finally came to take Yeonho down since he was always win.

"Oh, mianhae. Just.... A real men need a big meal", suddenly Yeonho seems to win against Hoyoung too.

"A real men need to consider about the others and not only took everything's that not yours", suddenly Gyehyeon passed by with a words that stabbed Yeonho really hard until he fell for his knees.

"Anyway, Kangmin, are you okay staying at home alone? We need to go to school now", asked Dongheon.

"Of course, you have left me alone in this dorm several times before. Don't worry", replied Kangmin with his camera still on.

"Okay, i believe in you. Anyway, if anything's happen around you or something happen in you, tell us. You're not gonna be alone. We will stay by your side", Dongheon sounded strict again. He really worried though since they got to know that Kangmin is diagnosing psychotic disorder which is everything he's imagined is real for him only until he can't make a difference between reality and imagination.

"Nae, hyung. Goodbye. Stay safe in your way to school and home", Kangmin was waving happily and they replied also in happy.

That time, he was still stable enough to do his routine. But, in the present he's not stable anymore.

*****

5 years later after the present....

Kangmin have discharged from his hospitalized. To avoiding the case of 5 dead body founded in a dorm getting investigate again, Kangmin has moved from Korea to Italy where he have to live his new life.

Minchan and Yeonho's dead body were found at kitchen. Yongseung's dead body was found at the end of the stairs and Gyehyeon's dead body was found at his room. And Dongheon's was sitting peacefully at a floor near the door. That was the last time he saw them and he can't even tell what happened to him after that. Even now, he didn't really know where he is. Where he's sitting and what he's facing right now.

At the bench of the hospital. He's sitting and waiting. At this moment, the guardian of the patient need to petch them and bring them home. But, Kangmin have no one by his side right now.

Then, he's waiting again. To avoid bored, he's humming. Humming to his fav song. Waiting is not an easy job but he got to managed it because now he's healed. But there is still no one beside him.

A day after that, he's still waiting. At the same bench. At the same right time. At the same pose. He's not boring of waiting.

If what people said, 'Waiting will give you more benefits in the future' is true, then what he will get? He didn't have anything even anyone anymore. He's alone. Again.

But, being alone right now is different for him. Not like before. Now, he's healed, right? There must be something different from before since he's healed.

At the other day, he's waiting again. At the same spot, time and pose. He knows something might come up if he keeps waiting and....

A car stopped infront of him. The driver come out and he knows that the driver standing infront of him.

"Kangmin ah...", the voice sounded really withered. He can tell, that someone must be through a lot to come to him.

That someone sit beside him. He's slowly dragged into that someone's hug. Finally, he can feel warmth again. It's been many years now.

"Kangmin ah, it's me. Hoyoung hyung", the voice really sounded healing for Kangmin his eyes immediately getting teary.

"I knew it", Kangmin replied with a low tone voice too.

He can hear Hoyoung's sucking his own nose back because of tears.

"But.... Why is it so long, hyung?", asked Kangmin and it nearly made Hoyoung burst into laughing. Kangmin acted just like there is nothing happen between them. But, since it's been many years now. They need to forget it though.

"Well..... I need to healed myself too. It's been hard for both of us", he can hear Hoyoung giggled at the end of his words and it made him laughing to.

"Then... Should we head home?", ask Hoyoung.

Kangmin just nodding with a smile before Hoyoung help him to the car.

Hoyoung help him wear a seatbelt and anything else before quickly bring out a bag that consist many stuff.

"Here, i've published Seungie hyung's song. You can hear it in many platform now. Everyone got to hear now. But, for our special friend, Kangminie, i've fixed the mp3 that broke long time ago. This is the special platform for you to hear his song. The original platform" explained Hoyoung while putting the mp3 in Kangmin's hands.

"I've made our album too. It's really thick because i've put all of our photos here. Then, we can't lose it anymore. But, i still have Chanie hyung's camera. We can fill a new photos in this album too if we captured it soon. Oh, and after many years now, i finally realized that there is photo with only the five of them without us. I don't know it's seems like... We already have a clue to let them go", explained Hoyoung again with a withered tone at the end of his words. Kangmin also seems to lower his head before Hoyoung continue again.

"Last but not least, our wishlist together before. Yeono hyung wanted to drink with you, remember? Now, that you legal, let's have a try. Then, let's go for amusement park. Do you want it?", Hoyoung sounded excited from Kangmin's hearing and made him feeling more sad and Hoyoung realized it.

"Kangmin ah... Are you okay?", asked Hoyoung concernly.

He really wanted to make Kangmin feeling okay. Since this is the first time he meet Kangmin after 5 years, he really wanted to do his best.

"Nae, i'm okay. Just feeling a bit sad. I miss them", Kangmin giggled while swiping tears from his eyes that now have gone blind because of the side effect of the surgery.

Even if he can't see how's Hoyoung right now and he can't even see their photos anymore, he's still feeling grateful since he's still can hear his favourite song and he didn't diagnosed amnesia. Losing memories about his friends is the first thing he hates the most now.

"Heh, yes.... Same goes to me. So, do you wanna go now?", asked Hoyoung with an excited tone.

"Yup!".

The car started to moving and their first thing to do to enjoy the ride are singing Yongseung's song.

"~ If this is my truth, would i be able to come to you? ~".

"~ Will i be able to face you after time passes? ~".

"~ Enduring through empty hours by pilling bitter pains ~".

"~ After fulfilling this days to the brims, will spring come to me?~".

"~ Ay ay, it's too painful when i look back on my heart ~".

"~ Even if the familiar days change, would i look at the same place? ~".

~ Oh, stay with me even if it seems endless ~

~ I will hold your hands. Yes, i will be on your side ~

~ Everything is so way ~

~ So gravity, the moment i face you ~

~ So gravity, the moment we share our pains ~

~ Once faraway, precious ~

~ Singing this song that i promised ~

~ 𝑆𝑜 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑡𝑦...... ~

The End.

ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒʳ ʳᵉᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ. ⁱ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖʳᵉᶜⁱᵒᵘˢ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵖᵉⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵐʸ ᶠᶠ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵉˣᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵉᵛᵉʳ. ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ⁿⁱᶜᵉ ᵈᵃʸ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵛᵉʳʳᵉʳ. ⁱ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶠᶠ ʷⁱˡˡ ⁱⁿˢᵖⁱʳⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒ ʷʳⁱᵗᵉ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵃ ʷʳⁱᵗᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉⁿᵗᵉʳᵗᵃⁱⁿᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ᵒⁿˡʸ. ᵉⁿʲᵒʸ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇᵉ ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵛᵉʳⁱᵛᵉʳʸ ᵈⁱᵈ. ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 8.2K 40
. π”˜“ 𝅄ׄ Χ‚ Χ… γƒΌ κ’° πŸ–‡οΈ κ’± ! β€· : θ«Έγ€ƒπ—΅π˜π˜π—½π˜€ . π˜€π—Όπ—Ίπ—² . 𝗰𝗼𝗺 πŸ“Œ ៸៸ ... 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝖿 𝗂 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾 π—†π—ˆπ—‹π–Ύ 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖺...
1K 43 15
ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴇᴅ ʙʏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ ᴏꜰ α΄œΚ€ ʟΙͺκœ°α΄‡... α΄›α΄‡α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€ΚŸΚŸΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴅᴏᴑɴ κœ±α΄œα΄…α΄…α΄‡Ι΄ΚŸΚ ʏᴏᴜ ᴑᴇ'ʀᴇ ΚŸα΄€ΚΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴏɴ α΄›Κœα΄‡ Ι’Κ€α΄α΄œΙ΄α΄… α΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€Κα΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’ Ιͺꜱ Κ™ΚŸα΄œΚ€Κ€Κ ʏᴏᴜ κœ°α΄‡ΚŸΚŸ α΄€κœ±...
10K 612 22
" ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴍᴇ" " ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀᴀᴒʏ?" " Κα΄€Κœ! ʏᴏᴜ α΄…α΄‡κœ°α΄‡α΄„α΄›Ιͺᴠᴇ Κ™α΄€Ι΄α΄€Ι΄α΄€." ᴴᡉ ⁱ˒ ʳⁱᢜʰ, αΆ α΅ƒα΅α΅’α΅˜Λ’, qα΅˜β±α΅‰α΅—, ˒ᡒᡇᡉʳ α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆ ᡃ Κ°α΅’α΅— Κ°α΅‰α΅ƒα΅ˆ. ᴼⁿᡉ α΅’αΆ  ᡗʰᡉ ᡐᡒ˒ᡗ ᡉˑⁱᡍⁱᡇˑᡉ α΅‡α΅ƒαΆœΚ°α΅‰Λ‘α΅’Κ³Λ’ ⁱⁿ α΄·α΅’...
105K 3.3K 41
"α΄΅ ᡃᡐ ᡒⁿᡉ α΅’αΆ  ᡗʰᡉ αΆœΚ³α΅˜α΅‰Λ‘ ʳᡉᡃ˒ᡒⁿ ⁱⁿ ᡗʰᡉⁱʳ ˑⁱᢠᡉ ᡃ˒ ʷᡉˑˑ α΅—Κ°α΅’α΅˜α΅Κ°.. ᡗʰᡉʸ ˑᡒᡛᡉ ᡐᡉ α΅‡α΅˜α΅— ˒ᡒᡒⁿ Κ·α΅’α΅˜Λ‘α΅ˆ ᡖʳᡒᡇᡃᡇˑʸ ʰᡃᡗᡉ ᡐᡉ, α΄΅ ᡃᡐ ᡗʰᡉ ʳᡉᡃ˒ᡒⁿ α΅’αΆ  ᡗʰᡉⁱʳ ˑⁱᢠᡉ ᡍᡒⁱⁿᡍ ᡗʰⁱ˒ Κ·...