ミ★ '𝘔𝘺 𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘚𝘢𝘯�...

By LocalCzennie

A short story of when you thought you were going to spend your christmas home alone, but your amazing friends... More

Chapter 1: 'Sounds Like a plan!'
Chapter 3: 'Merry Christmas!'

Chapter 2: 'My saviour..'

25 4 0
By LocalCzennie

Thursday morning, december 16th, y/n P.O.V

It was early in the morning and I was currently waiting outside at the busstop to take the bus to school. And they didn't lie this morning when they said it was gonna heavily snow. The place was packed with snow and the streets were looking really slippery. When I slowly walked towards the busstop I almost slipped down because it was so slippery. From far I could see the bus slowly making it's way towards my busstop. While slipping around it finally came to a stop and I could get inside.

''I don't like how this is going..''
I whispered while walking into the bus and grabbed a handle, since so early in the morning mostly all the seats are taken.

Normally the bus ride wasn't too long, around 15-20 minutes, depending on the traffic. But since it was so slippery outside I guessed the whole ride would be 30 minutes, or maybe even longer!
I looked through the bus and saw Shotaro standing not too far away from me. I waved at him and gestured him to come my way. Slowly he moved through the bus and grabbed the handle beside me.

''Good morning Shotaro, have you woken up yet?''
I looked at him with his half awake morning face. It looked like he hasn't been awake for too long. I laughed to myself.

''Hahaha yeah.. I woke up a little too late so I had to hurry. My hair is a little messy but it looks decent enough for going to school. I'll fix it later.''
Shotaro said while messing around with his hair.

''Wait, I have a hairbrush you can use.''
I slowly let go of the handle, since we weren't going to fast and the road looked fine. I quickly searched through my schoolbag.

I quicjly found the hairbrush and closed my backpack again. But while struggeling to put my backpack on my back again I heard the driver of the bus raise his voice.

''Everyone hold on tight! we're going to crash into the sandbags!''
But before I could reach out for the handle again I felt the bus slam onto the sandbags. I closed my eyes tightly and expected to crash into other people and fall to the ground. But I didn't..

I felt a force pulling me and I crashed into someone, holding me tight around me waist with one arm.
When I looked up and opened my eyes I saw Shotaro looking down to me.. He was holding me closely to his chest, his arm firm around my waits. When I looked up I met his eyes. He quickly let go of me and the driver suggested us to get out of the bus.

We stepped out of the bus and I felt Shotaro keeping an eye on me.
''Are you okay y/n? Are you hurt anywhere?''
He quickly checked me up for any scratches or bruises. I quickly shook my head.

''No don't worry! I'm fine, nothing hurts thanks to you..''
I looked down to my feet and felt my face heat up.
''L-let's walk the last part to school. I expect this bus wont be riding any meter anymore. Atleast not to our school.''
Shotaro nodded.

''Alright let's get going, we're gonna be a little too late but I'm sure Mrs Hwang doesn't mind looking at what just happened.''
I nodded and together we walked the last part to the school.

The past few days I got closer to Shotaro and I have to say that the more I get to know him the funnier he gets. Ofcourse he had to get comforable in a new school but Ningning was right when she said Shotaro is an amazing guy to be friends with..

When we walked into the school I saw my friends walking out of our classroom with a few other students. I waved at them and Giselle spotted the two of us.

''y/n! Shotaro! There are you two! We wer calling you but you never put on your notifications! We thought you had an accident..''
Giselle and Chaewon pulled me in for a big hug, and I smiled. They might joke around alot but they're really caring.

''Don't worry, we were in a small bus accident. But no one got severly hurt. So there's nothing to worry about. It was expected with this kind of weather..''
Shotaro said and he got all shy again. I smiled and nodded at his answer.

''Anyways where is Mrs Hwang? Don't we have our first 2 or 3 hours from her?''
I quickly changed the subject and heard the boys sigh.

''She has a severe cold so classed wont start until 9:30. We were going to search for the two of you--''
Eric talked but Sunwoo cut him off.

''Butt, we didn't have to search far. But now you're here anyways, let's continue our plans for christmas, shall we?''
Sunwoo pushed me forward to Giselle and Chaewon and we started walking back to the classroom.

When walking back I came with an idea..
''Maybe Shotaro can join us too. He is also alone during christmas, if that's fine with everyone ofcourse.''
I said turning to Shotaro and walked beside him.

''Yeah ofcourse, that's gonna be fun! The more people the more fun~''?
Chaewon laughed, Eric put his arm around Shotaro's shoulder and we sat down together.

''Soo Shotaro, we're doing Secret Santa. That is that you make a wishlist, with your name above it ofcourse and then we're gonna draw papers and the person who you get on your paper is the person you're gonna buy some presents for from their list. Are you into that?''
Eric shortly explained and Shotaro nodded with a smile, It seemed like he already knew what 'Secret Santa' was about.

''Make sure to bring your wishlist to school tomorrow, then we'll draw the papers and in that way we will have a full week to prepare presents.''
Everyone nodded and I turned back to my table, thinking about what to write on my wishlist. I was deep in thought when Chaewon joined me and thought with me.

''Maybe you could put 'a boyfriend' on your wishlist. You're pretty lonely you know..''
Chaewon said with a playfull smile, Eric and Sunwoo bursted out laughing.

''CHAEWON!''
I said while my face was probably getting strawberry red by now.. I covered my cheeks with my hands, hiding my embarrassment. I looked around the group and saw them all laughing at me. What an amazing day..

Friday afternoon, december 17th

It was the next day and everyone had brought their wishlists to school. During the lunchbreak we all sat together and folded our wishlists neatly. Putting all 6 of them in a little container we shook it for a few seconds and opened up the container again.

''Let's tell eachother if we got ourselves, In that case we'd have to shuffle again and grab new ones.''
Giselle suggested and one for one we grabbed our papers.

I looked at everyone, who were looking at their papers and didn't see any suspicious reactions. I looked at my own one in my hands and slowly opened up the folded piece of paper. I read down the wishlist and saw some pretty nice things on there, which I knew where to get. Then I looked at the name and it was..
'Shotaro..'

I thought in myself and smiled to the paper, I was really happy to have my newest friend. This was a great oppertunity to get closer with him and to get to know him better. So that was my plan for this coming week. Getting closer to Shotaro..

I took a quick glance at Shotaro and saw he was also observing the others in the group. It looked like he was also trying to find out who had pulled his wishlist.. But I wasn't gonna let him notice it was me, I'm gonna make this a christmas he wouldn't forget anytime soon.

''I'll put my adress in the groupchat we havem to be sure everyone has the right adress and can find their way towards my house. I'll add you too to the groupchat Shotaro.''
I turned to shotaro with a smile and he nodded.

I added him to the groupchat and typed down the adress in a message. They should be able to find it with something like online maps. I pressed the 'send' button and heard Giselle's phone make a 'pling' sound. I laughed, because she always has her notifactions on.

''Brilliant, now we got this settled I'll see you guys Friday evening the 24th at my house.. Should we take 6PM as a time? We could all bring something nice to eat for dinner and eat together at my house.''

''Yeah that sounds fun! Maybe we can all make something different.. I'll message the things I'll prepare for dinner.''
Chaewon looked around on a website to search what she should make.

''Oh, I could maybe make something Japanese for us. Something we like to eat when I'm visiting my home.''
Shotaro suggested and we all agreed.

''That would be amazing! I'm curious what you'll bring. But I'm sure we'll get to see that next week.''
Sunwoo said and he already went into discussion mode with Eric to decide what they were going to make for the dinner..

I couldn't wait for the day to come..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 53.4K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.2M 53.4K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...