ṔŔÉTTӲ BŐӲ

By aanime-slxt

status: completed - omegaverse cafè/model AU - aged up AU kiribakudeku no Quirks { I don't own any of the c... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
- new book -

4

11.7K 333 175
By aanime-slxt

third POV

"omega, it's past the time you were meant to come home."

izuku slowly turned around, looking at... his alpha.

"i-i'm sorry! i-i can do better! I promise!" izuku said as he let out nervous pheromones.

"not good enough omega." Shindo then started to walk closer to izuku. while the greenette backed away from him, but of course, the counter stopped him.

"p-please! i-i-!"

izukus head was now facing to his left.
only able to feel a sting on his right cheek.

the omega slowly looked down, before turning his head to the alpha.

"look at me." izuku obligated, turning his head up to look at his so-called alpha.

right as izuku looked up at the alpha, he saw Shindo's hand come up, ready to slap him again.

but Shindo was stopped by a hand grabbing right onto his wrist.

"who the fuc-" Shindo got cut off from threatening pheromones.

"what the fuck do you think you are doing?!" katsuki growled.

═══ ⋆★⋆ ═══

"I'm disciplining my omega!" Shindo yelled back, staring right into the blondes crimson red eyes before looking over to eijiros red ones.

"you don't do that to omegas! you stupid idiot of an alpha!" eijiro sneered.

"whatever losers. he's mine and I can do whatever I want to do to him." Shindo growled, turning back to izuku, "isn't that right omega."

izukus body shook, nodding his head.

"y-yes!" the omega then looked back down, wanting to get his alphas to glare out of his sight.

katsuki scoffed, holding onto the lower class alphas wrist.

"heh... that is not being an alpha." katsuki said with a devilish grin before he tightened his grip into the black-haired alphas wrist.

"now. I want you to fuck off and never come in contact with Izuku again." Shindo chuckled.

"and who do you two think you are to stop me from seeing my omega," he smirked.

eijiro and katsuki looked at each other, before rolling their eyes with a grin plastered onto their faces.

"Listen, kid. you are just a lower class alpha. you could never put us into submission. even if you tried." eijiro laughed.

"HEY IM NOT A KID!" Shindo growled.

katsuki chuckled.

"uh-huh yeah sure looks like it." both the prime alphas then laughed together.

izuku let out a small giggle at that but stopped not wanting Shindo to catch him giggling at him.

as the omega was watching the three alphas arguing, he decided to try and slip away from Shindo.

but of course, he was stopped by Shindo.

"where the fuck do you think you're going?" izuku jumped.

"i-i want going to finish... cleaning..?"

"whatever you whore, hurry up so we can go home!" he growled, letting out threatening pheromones.

izuku froze. why might you ask? well, that was his first time being called a 'whore.'

"... ok..." izuku said in a quiet voice.

both katsuki and eijiro saw red.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL HIM A WHORE?!" eijiro growled loudly, letting out waves upon waves of threatening pheromones.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" the blonde alpha said letting out his threatening pheromones.

Shindo felt himself shudder as he was smelling the scents of both the alphas threatening pheromones.

but he wasn't going to just give up now.

so he did what every other Alpha wouldn't do.

he decided to try and make the two prime alphas submit to him. letting out more of his pheromones to intimidate both the Alphas.

and oh was it a mistake.

as Shindo started to let out more of his scent, eijiro and katsuki growled loudly. letting out more of their scent.

practically drowning anyone in the room.

Shindo growled as he felt himself starting to shudder.

but izuku who was being held by his so-call alpha whined. not liking the threatening pheromones that were drowning him.

"s-stop! please..!" izuku whined, covering his nose.

both eijiro and katsuki stopped letting out their pheromones, knowing how much it could affect the omega.

Shindo on the other hand didn't stop, as he was still trying to get the prime alphas to submit to him.

"looks, buddy. you will never get us to submit to you." eijiro said with a stern voice, walking towards the lower class alpha.

"now stop letting out your pheromones, you're going to suffocate izuku." eijiro said looking at izuku who has teary eyes.

"tch- don't call him izuku!" both katsuki and eijiro raised their eyebrow in question.

"and why not?" katsuki asked from behind eijiro.

"he's my omega! only I can call him that!" Shindo growled.

"uh-huh, we don't care. he told us to call him izuku."

eijiro said with a deadpanned voice.

Shindo practically snapped his neck to the omega, who was still covering his nose.

"you told them to call you izuku?!"

izuku nodded his head.

"y-yeah? i-it's my birth given name... a-and I don't l-like being called midoriya... y-you know that...!" izuku gave a small whine as Shindo tightened his grip on the omega.

"s-stop..! that h-hurts..!" izuku whined as he tried to get out of the alphas grip.

"Stop being a baby, I'm not even holding onto you that hard!" izuku whined once more.

"y-you promised me y-you wouldn't h-hurt me!" izuku started to get teary eyes, trying not to look at the alpha's eyes.

katsuki then came forward, not liking this so-called alpha. he grabbed onto the back of Shindo's neck, gripping it.

"Listen here you good for nothing alpha."

Shindo froze, subconsciously letting go of izuku.

"I don't ever want to see you near izuku again." the blonde growled.

"I second that. not after what you just did to izuku." eijiro said letting go of Shindo's wrist, before crossing his arms over his chest.

izuku shook his head.

"n-no it's fine!"

Shindo smirked.

"see, he said it's fine."

katsuki shook his head.

"is he saying it's fine because he loves you, or is he just saying that because he's scared of you." the prime alpha said with a frown.

"tch- he loves me of course!-" Shindo looked at the quivering omega, "-isn't that right
iz-u-ku." izukus bottom lip quivered.

"mhm.." izuku lowered his gaze.

Shindo smiled.

"see."

eijiro shook his head, before coming over to izuku, pushing Shindo out of his way...

═══ ⋆★⋆ ═══

hello! that was the fourth chapter of "pretty boy"! 
I hope you liked it!
sorry if there are any spelling/grammar mistakes

qotd/n: who's you're comfort character (could be from an anime, game, etc.

words: 1103

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 21.4K 30
•Rankings• #5 in kirikamideku *Sequel to 'Their Freckled Omega'* Izuku Midoriya had finally figured everything out with his two mates. They were fin...
549K 21.9K 42
Volume One: ᗷᗝᑎᗪ 🔞ᗰᗩTᑌᖇE ᑕOᑎTEᑎT 18+🔞 A class of heroes-in-training is all the media can seem to focus on nowadays. They shine across the nation an...
154K 4.7K 41
⚠️Warning⚠️ Contains Smut Omegaverse Bullying Suicide attemps Mpreg Cursing Bakugo always wanted to be the best, he believed he was the best, when h...
593K 21.7K 47
Izuku had a happy childhood. He was the son to 2 high society Alpha's. He was being groomed to serve as a council member. He has his whole life ahead...