,,Winter love" Taekook ff

By taekook_231

"Jungkookiee~~~ wake up~~ come on, look I am here." Taehyung said and shaked him a little bit. Jungkook didn'... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
NOT UPDATE!

25.

1.9K 64 4
By taekook_231

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL WHO CELEBRATE 🎄💕💜💚
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Christmas morning, the sweetest moment if you are with your loved ones. Taehyung scrunched his nose as he felt something on his face. It felt so good yet it was disturbing his sleep.

He slowly opened his eyes and rubbed it with his fist before looking properly only to be met with his boyfriend.

"Good morning baby. Merry Christmas." Jungkook said and watched as Taehyung widened his eyes and smiled widely.

"It's Christmas!!! Good morning Kookie and Merry Christmas!!" Taehyung said then pulled Jungkook closer and connected their lips.

Jungkook immediately kissed back, letting his hand resting on Taehyung's soft cheeks.

"Best Christmas morning ever." Taehyung said as they broke kiss.

"I agree, the best and the sweetest morning ever." Jungkook said and smiled.

"Let's go and get up, we need to do our morning routines then we need to wish to others too and we need to eat breakfast then presents!!! We have a lot of work Kookie!!" Taehyung squealed happily.

Jungkook smiled widely watching his baby, his love being happy this much, he is happy to see Taehyung happy.

"Baby, calm down. We will do everything on the time, it's Christmas and we will enjoy it." Jungkook said.

"Thank you Kookie. Thank you for being here with me, I thought that I will be alone for this Christmas but you came into my life and made it perfect. Thank you." Taehyung said, eyes teary.

"Ohh baby, you don't need to thank me. I will do everything to make you happy and I couldn't wish for more cutest boyfriend than you." Jungkook said. Taehyung smiled than pecked Jungkook's lips.

"Let's go, others are probably already downstairs." Taehyung said, Jungkook smiled and nodded.

After doing their morning routines they went downstairs into kitchen where others was.

"Good morning and Merry Christmas everyone!!!" Taehyung and Jungkook yelled as they walked into kitchen. Jimin smiled widely before running to them and hugging the life out of them.

"Merry Christmas you love birds, come on sit down. Others will be here soon." Jimin said as he pulled away from the hug. Others wished them too.

"Who are others?" Taehyung asked. Just as Jimin was about to answer, there was a knock on the door.

"I will open it." Jin said and walked away.

Soon after they heard familiar voices and giggles.

"Mom!! Dad!!" Taehyung and Jungkook said as they looked at their parents and sisters, parents of others was there too.

"Merry Christmas everyone!!" Their parents said. Luna and Euni runned to Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Merry Christmas Tae oppa and Kookie oppa." Luna and Euni said then kissed their cheeks.

"Merry Christmas princess Luna and princess Euni." Taehyung and Jungkook said, causing two girls to giggle softly. After little chit-chat they all sat down for the big table.

[A/N: So there are now Taekook, Yoonmin, Namjin, Hopearmee, Luna, Euni, Kims (Tae's, Jin's and Namjoon's parents), Jeons, Mins, Parks, Jungs and Lees (Armee's parents)]

"It's so good that you are all here." Taehyung said and smiled widely.

"It's so good to have a big family like this." Jimin added.

"I love this Christmas, is the best I ever had." Armee said.

"Welcome to everyone who just joined us, breakfast is in front of you so you can start. I hope you all like, enjoy it." Jin said than sat down. All of them thanked him for the food then started eating.

After breakfast all of them left into living room and sat down, some on the sofas and couches while some on the floor.

"It's time for the presents!!!" Taehyung and girls squeeled happily making others to smile at their cuteness.

Parents was the first one to give their presents to their childrens. Everyone was so happy about presents which they got.

"Now it's time for you kids, come on." Mrs. Jung said.

"I hope you like this baby." Jimin said and gave a present to Yoongi who smiled and thanked him.

"This is from me Joon, I hope you will not brake it." Jin said as he gave his present to Namjoon. Namjoon pecked his cheeks and thanked him. Armee gave her present to Jhope causing Jhope to kiss her all over her face as she gifted him a lot of bottles of Sprite. All of them was giggling at them.

"Tae what did you brought for Jungkook?" Jin asked. Taehyung giggled then looked at Jungkook.

"I hope you will like this Kookie." Taehyung said as he gave him the box.

"Thank you baby." Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung's cheeks.

Jungkook opened the box and smiled when he saw matching couple bracelets. He pulled it out and placed one on Taehyung's wrist than Taehyung did the same.

"Thank you baby, I really love it. It's so beautiful and it's even better as we are now matching." Jungkook said, pecking Taehyung's lips softly.

"You're welcome Kookie." Taehyung said and smiled.

"Our turn." Yoongi said. Yoongi, Namjoon and Jhope made Jimin, Jin and Armee to stand in front of everyone making all of them confused.

"What are-..." Jimin couldn't finish his question when Yoongi, Namjoon and Jhope shocked all of them.

••••

Taehyung's present (white-Tae, black-Jk)

••••

Jimin, Jin and Armee gasped when Yoongi, Namjoon and Jhope kneeled down in front of them.

"Jimin / Jin / Armee will you marry me?" Yoongi, Namjoon and Jhope asked in the same time. Tears are visible in bottoms eyes as they nodded their heads as yes causing others to smile.

Yoongi put ring on Jimin's finger before kissing him passionately. Namjoon put ring on Jin's finger, pecking his forehead to show respect to his lover before kissing him softly.

Jhope put ring on Armee's finger then pulled her into hug, kissing the side of her head before pulling away only to attach their lips together.

"They are so cute." Taehyung whispered to Jungkook as he wiped his tears. Jungkook nodded as he hugged Taehyung by his side.

"Congratulations!!!" Kims, Parks, Mins and Jungs said. Their parents was so happy to see their childrens happy together.

••••

TIME SKIP

They just finished their lunch and decided to take a little rest in their bedrooms.

"I'm so happy for them they are together for long time." Taehyung said as he lied down on the bed. Jungkook joined to him on the bed very soon.

"You're right, I'm happy for them too. After all they are my other family." Jungkook said as he pulled Taehyung into his arms. Taehyung giggled as he placed his head on Jungkook's chest and hugged him by his waist.

"Why are you giggling?" Jungkook asked as he looked at smily Taehyung.

"I'm just so much happy. I never thought that this Christmas will be this much perfect. This is about what I was always dreaming, perfect family, awesome friends and the greatest boyfriend." Taehyung said and looked up at Jungkook who was already looking at him while smiling.

"If I'm the greatest boyfriend than you are the cutest boyfriend ever." Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung's nose making him to giggle.

"And you are the hottest." Taehyung said then blushed as he realized what he said, making Jungkook to smirk at him.

"Ohh you think I'm hot, hmm?" Jungkook asked and placed a wet kiss on Taehyung's jawline.

"W-what?? Me?? No, I didn't said anything." Taehyung said and closed his eyes.

Jungkook smiled before hovering over Taehyung. He started leaving soft wet kisses all over Taehyung's jawline.

With time his lips was on Taehyung's neck making Taehyung to see heaven.

"So beautiful." Jungkook mumbled against Taehyung's skin as he unbottoned two buttons of Taehyung shirt.

"K-Koo." Taehyung said as he gripped on Jungkook's hair, holding it tightly.

"Hmm?" Jungkook hummed as he continued to kiss down Taehyung's chest.

"It f-feels good." Taehyung said. Jungkook smirked as he continued to do his work. Taehyung never felt like this before, all of this was new for him as his ex never was like this with him.

"Can I mark you?" Jungkook asked as he looked up at Taehyung.

"Mark me?? You mean hickey?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah! Can I?" Jungkook said, earning a nod from Taehyung. Jungkook was back on kissing Taehyung's neck and chest.

With time he started to lightly bite and suck on his skin, creating a beautiful purple hickey.

"A-ahh, it hurts." Taehyung said, gripping onto Jungkook's hair more.

"Shh, you are fine." Jungkook said and kissed onto hickey to make it less painful.

After sometime, Jungkook pecked Taehyung's lips and moved away from him.

Just as Jungkook was about to say something, Taehyung hovered over him and sat down on his thights.

"My turn Kookie." Taehyung said before unbottoing Jungkook's shirt completely.

Jungkook just let him and watched at every move that Taehyung made. Taehyung blushed crimson red as he looked at Jungkook's abs.

"You like it babe?" Jungkook asked, smirked when he got a nod from Taehyung who couldn't stop himself to not watch Jungkook's abs.

He licked his lips before leaning down and started leaving kisses on Jungkook's abs.

Jungkook's breath hitched on sudden move but soon relaxed when Taehyung intertwined their hands. Taehyung wanted to do something more naughty and one idea popped up into his mind.

Taehyung started licking Jungkook's abs before biting and sucking onto it. Jungkook was shocked with Taehyung's action as he didn't knew that Taehyung would ever do something like this.

"B-baby, I-..." Jungkook almost whined out, feeling of Taehyung's lips on his abs was awesome.

Taehyung created multiple little purple hickeys all over Jungkook's abs. He smiled proudly on his art before starting leaving wet kisses up to Jungkook's chest, his neck before their lips met.

Jungkook immediately wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist and pulled him closer if that was even possible.

Taehyung pressed onto Jungkook's lips even more causing Jungkook to let out a groan.

"Fuck baby!" Jungkook mumbled through kiss before flipping them over. They broke kiss just for few seconds to catch breath before connecting their lips together one more time.

••••

THREE HOURS LATER

"It was the best Christmas ever but now it's time to go." Jin said as other nodded and grabbed their things and walked out of the house.

"We will see you all at home." Their parents said, earning a nod from their kids.

"Let's go baby, we are sitting on the end of car." Jungkook said as he grabbed Taehyung's hand and their things in other hand before running towards car. As Jungkook put their things into car, he and Taehyung jumped into car and sat down on their places.

"Hehehe." Taehyung giggled.

"My pretty baby." Jungkook said then pecked Taehyung's lips.

"What are we gonna do tomorrow?" Taehyung asked.

"Well, that is surprise. I will inform you tomorrow." Jungkook said and smirked.

"Surprise??" Taehyung asked.

••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1.4K 6
Jungkook has been spending first snow at his home each year since all his friends had to give time to their lovers or spouse. Being the single male h...
1.1M 48.3K 24
✅ "Admit it Jungkook, she'd rather sleep with me." Jimin Vs Jungkook
70.9K 3.9K 46
*:..。o○ ON HOLD ○o。..:* "i-i can't love h-him minnie, i can't." KTH Taehyung met jungkook through an accident causing jungkook to lose his memories...
220K 6.9K 26
TAEHYUNG POV. What are you doing here? - I asked. Can I come in first? - Jungkook asked as I nodded and let him inside, closing the door behind him...