Drunken Accident [boyxboy]

By acidcandyflxss

What happens when you suddenly wake up one morning with an arrogant little jack as your one night stand? Well... More

Drunken Accident [boyxboy]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 27

3.3K 122 37
By acidcandyflxss

Song of the chapter: One Direction - Steal My Girl

The Audi R8 >>>

xxx

  It was weird waking up alone. It was a huge a sign that I was missing Cameron and that I was getting too used to him. I lied on the bed alone for a few minutes, gathering my thoughts.

  It was a Saturday, and normally, I would be thinking of which club I should go to tonight. But the thought of going to nightclubs has never crossed my mind ever since I met Christian, and when my feelings for the two guys grew. I think that’s when my life grew so much complicated to not even think about routine anymore.

  I got up and did my daily morning routine, except now there was more time and I wasn’t really rushing. I contemplated texting Cameron, but then I remembered again that I don’t have his phone number. I sighed in resigned frustration and sat down in front of the TV. I watched SpongeBob Squarepants in my underwear for about three hours. It’s funny how I’ve kicked the habit of clubbing for cartoons.

  I was on the sixth episode when I heard a buzzing coming from my phone. I looked to see that it was a text.

  From Christian.

  I quickly unlocked my phone and checked it while my heart beat a tad bit faster.

  Christian: Hey J

  It was so simple and so… friendly. Christian has always been a friendly guy, but I must admit that it was bittersweet reading the text. I contemplated on whether to text him back or not, not caring if it showed that it was read. But I wanted to be friends with him, even after all that had happened.

  Me: Hey How are you?

  Wow, that was weird. My heart was still beating fast, not managing to slow down. I was nervous because of his reaction to me and if he’ll treat me as a friend or with subtle resentment. I completely ignored the TV in front of me in anticipation for his next text.

  Christian: I’m doing better

  An instant pang of guilt hit me when I read that text. It just reminded me of what I did to this very good guy who really did deserve better. But then I felt my phone buzz again. I quickly looked at it.

  Christian: I mean, I’m great. I didn’t mean it like that.

  I read it over and over just to make sure I read right. It was weird that he was still being friendly. I kept wondering if he would just suddenly lash out at me.

  Me: No, it’s okay J About that tho, I’m really sorry

  I hit the send button and waited again anxiously. It’s been a few days since the break-up.

  Christian: No, no. Don’t be. I know that you’re finally happy where you are right now. And if you’re happy, I’m happy

  If it had been any other situation, I would have felt wary about the text. But I didn’t. I felt great that he said those words.

  Me: Cool J

  Christian: So how’s everything?

  I stared at the text, feeling comforted. I then typed in a reply.

  Me: Everything’s good. Except for work. Now THAT’S stressful.

  Christian: When is work ever NOT stressful LOL?

  Me: Good question. What’s happening? Are you still taking international trips?

  Christian: I just came back from Taiwan yesterday. Was dealing with a client

  Me: Now I take back what I had said about my job. Your job seems so stressful

  Christian: It’s not that stressful when you get used to it…

  Me: Bullshit!

  Christian: LMAO Its true tho

  We talked more, mostly about random stuff. It was amazing that, even after what happened, we could still talk like friends. But there was still that little voice at the back of my head telling me that things will never be the same. I tried to ignored it. But I bet that Christian was feeling it too.

  It was thirty minutes after he texted me that he said goodbye so he could go to a meeting. I put my phone down and took a shower. When I was clothed and ready, I walked down to the kitchen and grabbed my phone and car keys.

  I drove my car around aimlessly around the city, while thinking about who to go to. I wanted to go to Ash’s, but she’s probably staying in with Chris. I considered Zoë, but she’s probably with Josh right now. Suddenly, I just realised that I really have a small number of friends. I could literally count them all with one hand. It’s ironic, since I used to go to clubs every weekend. I miss it there.

  Once I decided I had enough of driving for about an hour, I went back home. I decided to wallow in self-pity of my lack of friends while re-watching Supernatural. I parked my car and walked back up to my apartment. I unlocked the door but then I found that it was unlocked. Strange. I’m pretty sure I locked my door on my way out.

  I slowly opened my door, still wary of how it could be unlocked. I entered stealthily, avoiding to make any noise. I kept the door open for in case I need to run out. I walked a few paces before I stopped, disbelieving of the sight before me.

  Cameron was perched on the sofa, on his phone. He seemed so absorbed in to it that he was oblivious to my presence.

  “What the fuck?” I said loudly. Cameron looked up and smirked.

  “Hey,” he said simply, staring up at me from the sofa. I put my phone and wallet down on the counter and walked over to him.

  “You almost frightened me to death, you asshole! I thought there was a burglar in here,” I exclaimed. He shrugged.

  “There is,” he said. I stared at him wildly again.

  “What!?” I screamed. He smiled.

  “Yeah, it’s me,” he said, his smile turning into a smirk again. I punched him in the arm.

  “How did you get in here, anyways?” I asked. He shrugged again.

  “I made a spare,” he said nonchalantly. I shook my head and plopped down next to him.

  “That’s illegal, you know that?” I said.

  “Really? Lock me up then. Besides, I look good in orange,” he said amusingly. I rolled my eyes.

  “You would be a bitch in there,” I said. He gave me a fake hurt look.

  “That’s so mean,” he said in a dramatic voice. I laughed at him. He dismissed it quickly, though.

  “Go freshen up. We’re going out,” he said and looked at his phone.

  “What? And you only decide to tell me now?” I said.

  “Yeah. Now get ready. We have to be there at six.”

  I glanced at my watch and my eyes went wide in shock. “And its five fifty right now! How the fuck am I supposed to get ready in ten minutes?”

  “You do it all the time when you go to work,” he said monotonously.

  “If you haven’t noticed during the two days you’ve been sleeping over, I take at least thirty minutes to get ready,” I protested. He glanced at his phone one more time before he put it in his pocket and stood up.

  “Time’s up. We’re going,” he said and started towards the door. But not before clasping his hand around mine and pulling me with him.

  “Hey, where are we going?” I asked confusedly. He turned back to me and smiled mischievously.

  “It’s a surprise,” he said in an eerie tone. I raised an eyebrow at him.

  “You know I hate surprises,” I mused. He only seemed to hum in thoughtfulness before pulling me out of the apartment and closing the door behind him. I stared at him, confounded.

  “You are aware that you left the TV on and I left my phone and wallet on the counter,” I mused. He went back in the apartment hastily and came back out with my wallet and phone.

  “There,” he handed me the things. “Let’s go,” he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and followed him as he again walked hastily to the apartment parking lot. I noticed that we walked past my car.

  “Aren’t we going with my car?” I asked quizzically. He shrugged.

  “Not today,” he continued walking. I felt a slight tinge of annoyance at how he was treating this whole matter. Kidnapping me and then not going with my car to a mystery place. That was, until I got to his car. Wow.

  “What the actual fuck! Is this your car?” I gasped at the beauty in front of me. It was an Audi R8. My dream car since forever. It was one of those cars that you keep dreaming about but in reality you will never get to own it. Well, in my reality at least.

  “Yeah,” he walked to the driver side. “Like it?”

  “What do you mean if I like it? I fucking love it!” I yelled. He smiled and shook his head in amusement.

  “Well, then. You drive,” he suggested carelessly. I stared at him wide eyed.

  “Really?”

  “Yeah, if you want to.”

  I went over this in my head. Of course I would love to drive this car, but I wouldn’t like to do any damage to it. I mean, what if I got distracted and…

  “No I can’t, it’s too expensive,” I said sorrowfully. Cameron scowled.

 “C’mon. If you really like it, you’ll drive it. Just think of it as a gift,” he said, smiling warmly at me. He stuck out his hands to give me the keys. I hesitated at first, but then I gave in to my desire of driving this magnificent beauty, it was black, too. The perfect colour.

  We exchanged places and I unlocked the door. I got in to the driver’s seat, and moaned with my eyes closed when I felt the leather seat under me, when I opened them, I saw Cameron staring at me with lustful eyes. It was so intense that I was also locked into his gaze. He finally broke free and I cleared my throat awkwardly, starting the car.

  It purred to life, and it felt so good to hold the steering wheel in my hands, but I avoided moaning again for the fear of the awkwardness. I drove the car slowly out of the parking lot, fearing for its very expensive delicateness. I gave Cameron a questioning look as to where to go. He gave me a bunch of street names and directions and I followed. I was going at a steady speed. I wish I would experience it at full speed, but right now wasn’t the time.

  I felt Cameron’s eyes on me at times, but I kept my own eyes on the road. I only looked towards him to when he gave me directions. The tension between us was unmistakeable, it was suffocating. I drove until we landed in front of a restaurant. It looked expensive and classy. And considering what I’m wearing, I wasn’t going to blend in at all.

  “Oh my gosh, what?” I turned to Cameron. He smirked.

  “I told you to get ready, but you spent all that time bickering about getting ready,” he mused. I rolled my eyes.

  “I’m not going in there looking like this,” I told him, glancing down at what I was wearing. I was wearing a grey coat with blue tight jeans and my favourite pair of Nike shoes. I looked like I came from a night out.

  “You’re alright. C’mon,” Cameron opened the door. I sat unmoving in the driver’s seat as I stared at the few people walking in and out of the restaurant, all wearing suits or fancy dresses. I scowled.

  “C’mon, don’t be like that,” Cameron pleaded. I sighed. Well, I wouldn’t want to waste this opportunity because of my dress code.

  “Fine,” I huffed. Cameron smiled an satisfaction and walked around the car. He opened the door for me. I gave him a puzzled expression. “Isn’t that what I as the driver should be doing?”

  “Not tonight,” he simply replied. I climbed out of the car and he closed it behind me. I looked at him to see a serene expression on his face. His eyes looked really warm and golden brown, similar to the other day. I smiled at him and he smiled back, still staring deep into my eyes. We interlocked hands and walked to the very fancy restaurant in my very non-fancy clothing.

  We walked up to the lady in the front desk, who was extremely beautiful by the way. She had beautiful long black hair and green eyes. She was petite, but not in a bad way. She looked like… a fairy that could pass for being a super model.

  We got to her and she smiled at us. “Welcome to Le Riveau restaurant,” she said in a very welcoming voice. She gave us a warm smile again, but she stared at me for a certain amount of time. As I said, I hate being stared upon.

  “Yeah, we have a table for two for Cameron Mason?” Cameron intercepted quickly. She glanced at him and an emotion passed in her eyes before she looked back at me, her face pleasant again.

  “Right, come with me,” she said and she turned and strode passed a few tables. She also walked like a supermodel, too, from what I noticed. She was a really friendly waitress.

  We crossed a few tables before we got to a table for two. We sat down as she stood on the side, a grin plastered on her face.

  “What would you like to drink?” she asked politely. I was about to say, when Cameron talked quickly first.

  “Yeah, the best champagne, you’ve got,” he said. She glanced again at him and she smiled politely at him.

  “Sure, coming right up,” she said cheerfully before she walked away. I turned back to Cameron when she walked away.

  “She’s pretty friendly,” I said. He snorted.

  “Yeah, too friendly,” he said with a very noticeable edge to his voice. I looked at him confusedly.

  “Are you okay?” I asked. He shook his head.

  “How can I be okay when she’s practically undressing you with her eyes in front of me?” He said, the edge still there.

  “What are you talking about?” I asked. He looked at me incredulously.

  “Max are you that dense?” He asked in a condescending tone. “She was giving you these looks, and I don’t like it.”

  I stared at him. The it dawned on me. I know, I’m stupid. “Cameron, are you… jealous?”

  He scowled. “If she even touches you the wrong way, I swear I’m going to kill her,” he said, brooding. I chuckled.

  “Hey, slow down there. We’re not going to kill anyone just yet. If anyone’s going to die, it’s you,” I joked. He half-smiled.

  “Why?” he asked innocently. I could see the gleam in his eyes.

  “Because you bought me out here to a restaurant filled with classy looking people and I don’t blend in at all. You’re even dressed better. Hell, you dress better than me every day,” I said. He looked at me curiously.

  “You think I dress better?” he asked in a questioningly delightful tone. I nodded.

  “Hmmm, but it matters more who’s not dressed at all,” he said, winking. I immediately flushed at his not-so-subtle remark.

  “Seems like you spend so much time imagining what my body looks like without clothes,” I said, smirking at him when I recovered.

  He smiled triumphantly. “You have no idea.”

  I stared at him, surprised. He smirked at me and leaned forward across the table. He leaned to my ear, his hot breathe lingering on my neck. It smelled like apples instead of mint, this time. It sent an unimaginable number of shivers down my spine.

  “Your hands… on my body… your mouth… around my dick,” he whispered seductively. I choked on air as my brain registered what he said. He leaned back and smiled, pleased with himself. I stared at him dumbfoundedly as the waitress came back with the pourer and the champagne. The man poured the champagne as the waitress stood to the side. I now noticed the look she gave me. I looked at her and she smiled. I glanced at Cameron and he glared holes at her.

  “So, what would you like to order,” she said. Cameron took his glass in his hand.

  “Medium-rare steak,” he said simply to the waitress while he sipped his champagne.

  “And you?” the waitress asked me. I looked at Cameron.

  “Apparently sausage,” I said in a delightful tone. Cameron choked on his drink while the pourer chuckled and the waitress looked astounded. She gave me and Cameron curious glances.

  “Sir are you alright,” she asked Cameron, her face still shocked.

  “I’m fine, I’m fine,” he said. He was coughing lightly now, before he regained his composure and glared at me. I returned the satisfactory smile and turned to the waitress.

  “I’ll have the same,” I said. She nodded and looked at me curiously before she walked away. I turned back to Cameron to him still glaring at me.

  “Nice stunt,” he said grimly. I smiled again.

 “At your service.”

xxx

A/N

This chapter was very fun to write, especially the last part. Please vote and comment on the story, what you think of it, etc. Luh ya

xx

Damien

PS. I like One Direction

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...