π•†π•Ÿπ•– 𝕠𝕗 𝕒 π•‚π•šπ•Ÿπ••- 𝕁𝕦...

By ismbivxn

Aaliyah meets Jude, a footballer for BVB and England national team and they meet through their younger siblin... More

Cast
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29

Part 11

2.3K 22 37
By ismbivxn

Aaliyah's POV:

It's been two days since Jude asked me to be his girlfriend, I still can't believe that my boyfriend is Jude freaking BELLINGHAM!!
Today he has a match and obviously I'll be watching it and supporting him. The match today is at 12:45pm so I pretended to be sick today just to be able to watch it.

Jude❤️
11:20am

Lia: hey, I just wanted to wish you good luck on the match today🤍

          Jude❤️: hey, thank you! Will you be watching?👀

Lia: obviously, why wouldn't I 🙄

      Jude❤️:haha, i gotta go but I'll talk to you after the match.

Lia: okay

                                         seen today at 11:45pm

Today Jude tweeted about a fan passing due to su1c1de and it's honestly sad how I'm going through it and he doesn't know that I am. I start spring holidays from the 20th to the 25th of February and I'm thinking of going to Germany this weekend but I have to convince my parents to let me go. I don't think they'll say yes if it's just me so I'm going to ask Bella if she wants to come with me. Right now the players are just warming up and I have the tv on playing in the background while I'm just scrolling on my phone, I turn off my phone when the players start coming out from the tunnel the match is a home game against Leverkusen.

The first half just ended and the score is 1-0 from the penalty Marco Reus took in the 30th minute. I wasn't really focusing on anyone other than Jude, because I was just amazed about what he can do because I've always heard about him and when I heard people talk about him I just thought he was one of those players the media overhypes but I admit that I was really wrong. The second half started and 20 minutes later Jude score an Incredible header and for his celebration he shapes a heart with his hands and I just can't help but smile because of cute it was.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Jude ended up scoring another goal in the 90th minute, it was honestly so euphoric because this was the first time I was actually interested in a match and didn't get bored. They are now playing Jude's post-match interview.

Interviewer: Hey Jude, how are you doing today?

Jude: Hello, I'm doing good. You?

Interviewer: I'm not doing too bad myself, how are you feeling after tonight's win?

Jude: honestly I feel great, I think the fans had a huge part in the win today because without their support we wouldn't have played as good as we did.

Interviewer: that's good, the fans are already wondering who your celebration was dedicated to.

Jude: haha, the goal and celebration were dedicated to my girlfriend who was watching the match

So the goal was dedicated to me?!? I won the jackpot when it came to boyfriends. The interview continued for a few more minutes with the interviewer asking Jude more questions about today's match. A few minutes later the interview ended my phone was ringing and it was a FaceTime call from Jude.

Lia:Hey

Jude: hey

Lia: you played really good today, I'm so proud of you

Jude: thank you, did you like my celebration for my first goal?

Lia: wait you scored a goal?

he looked sad because he thought I hadn't watched the match

Lia: I'm kidding of course i saw your celebration for your goal. the media says it was dedicated to your girlfriend is that true?

Jude: Nah I just said it was dedicated to my girlfriend but it was actually just for all my fans

I looked at him with a dirty eye which made him start laughing and say

Jude: kidding! it was dedicated to you

After that we stayed on the phone for 6 hours until Jude was tired so we hanged up and he went to sleep. It was now currently 8pm and it was time for dinner so I headed downstairs where I saw mum setting up the table so I offered to help and shortly after that Bella walked in, she had volleyball practice today which is why she's coming home late. After we finished setting up the table I went upstairs to call Ahmed and Bella down for dinner, after I told my brother that dinner was ready I went to our room where Bella was putting away her volleyball uniform.

Lia: hey so you know how tomorrow is Friday which is basically the last day before Spring Holidays, I was wondering if you wanted to come to Germany for four days with me?

Bella: I'd love to but have your parents said yes?

Lia: no I haven't asked them yet because I wanted to know if you wanted to go with me first before I asked them

Bella: well my parents canceled on me once again so why not

Lia: Bella I'm so sorry they canceled again

Bella: it's okay I'm used to it

Lia: it's not okay and it's really sad that you are used to it. 

Before she could respond my mum called for us to go downstairs so we did.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Lia: Mama Baba, Bella and I were wondering if we could go to Germany for a week ?

Mum: why do you want to go to Germany?

Ahmed: *cough* her boyfriend *cough*

Dad: who has a boyfriend?

Ahmed: Lia

Ahmed was so DEAD after this

Dad: Lia is this true?

Lia: yes baba

Dad: how long have you known each other for?

Lia: we've known each other for 3 months

Dad: and how did you two meet?
Gosh this is so nerve racking for so many reasons

Lia: his younger brother plays football with Ahmed and we met at a match

Dad: what's his name?

Lia: Jude

Dad: As in Jude Bellingham? The guy you invited here for Christmas Eve?

Lia: yes

Mum: Ameziane there's no need for all the questions, we have met Jude and he seemed like a good person. Besides Bella will be with her so I don't see why not

Oh my goodness mum I love you

Dad: You girls can go but make sure to bring me back a signed shirt from Erling Haaland

Lia: Don't worry, we'll bring back the signed shirt. شكرا لك بابا(thank you baba)

Bella and I looked at each other smiling uncontrollably because we were going to Germany. Jude actually had a match the 20th and I was so excited to see him play in a stadium live. After dinner Bella and I were booking our flight to Dortmund for Saturday at 3am, I wanted to surprise Jude but I didn't know his address in Germany so I texted Jobe.

Jobe
9:35pm

Lia: hey, so I'm planning to surprise Jude Saturday by flying out to Germany and I was wondering if you could give me his address?

           Jobe: hi, sure I'll give you his address and my mum's phone number so you can call her to come pick you up

Lia:I'd appreciate that, thank you❤️

               Jobe: no problem

                                  Received today at 10:15pm

As much as I hated it I had school tomorrow and I already skipped today so I don't think I should skip tomorrow, I just have to survive tomorrow and I'm on a flight to Germany to see my boyfriend.

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you have any suggestions for future chapters make sure to let me know.

Have a wonderful day🤍

-I

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 2.7K 21
Jude Bellingham 🀍🀍🀍 (COMPLETED)
1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
30.2K 466 22
𝑩𝑬𝑯𝑰𝑡𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑬 π‘ͺ𝑨𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑨𝑺 | π—™π—Ÿπ—’π—₯𝗔 π—§π—’π— π—˜π—œ is afraid to get attached to new people and enter into relationships, however, after meeti...
81.7K 1.8K 31
❝ Sometimes you have to run first so then it'll be easier to walk ❞ parity 》》the state or condition of being equal, especially as regards status or p...