The Crash

By buggies_sprousehart

Betty Cooper and her little sister Emma were in a car accident with the rest of their family, they were the t... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
The End

Part 7

454 13 3
By buggies_sprousehart

Fp- Betty, sweetie, are you okay?

Betty- Y-Yeah, I'm sorry I woke you. What time is it?

Fp- It's 4:28, but please don't be sorry.

Jughead- Betts, what was it?

Betty- I had a dream...about the accident. It was like part of it was coming back to me. Almost like it came out of my memory. I still don't remember everything that happened. But I just re-lived a part of it. (cries)

Jughead- Oh my god...what happened?

Fp- Jug, don't make her if she's not ready.

Betty- I-It's okay...it was after the crash. I heard Emma crying but when I opened my eyes I couldn't see because of the smoke coming from the engine. I called for everyone but Emma was the only one that answered. I reached out for her and pulled her out of her carseat, but Polly wasn't between us. Then I just held her until someone knocked on the window. But before I could see who it was, I woke up. (sniffles)

Neither Fp nor Jughead responded. They didn't know what they could say. But then Betty leaned her head back onto Jughead's shoulder, allowing him to wrap his arms around her stomach. Then they just stayed there for a few moments, silently.

Jughead- Are you okay?

Betty- F-For now. (tears)

Fp- Do you want us to go or stay?

Betty- You can go back to bed, I'll be fine.

Jughead- Are you sure? I can stay if you want.

Betty- I'm sure.

Jughead- Okay...

Fp- Betty, if you need us we'll come, okay?

She nodded and they walked out, but she couldn't fall back to sleep for another hour and a half. Finally just before 6 she had fallen back to sleep but not even an hour later Emma had gotten up and ran to Betty, wanting to be with her.

Emma- Betty!

Betty- Hi my love.

Emma- Cuddles?

Betty- Of course, come on up.

Emma ran over and climbed up onto her sister's bed, instantly laying in her arms. The two of them cuddled together for a little while before Jughead walked in to see how they were doing.

Jughead- Hey you two.

Betty- Hey.

Emma- Juggie!

Jughead- Do you guys want to go downstairs? My dad made us some breakfast.

Emma- Yeah!

Emma jumped up and ran downstairs making the two teens chuckle, but then Jughead picked Betty up.

Jughead- How did you sleep after...

Betty- Not great, I couldn't fall back to sleep for a while, and then Emma came in early.

Jughead- I'm sorry.

Betty- It's okay, I'm not really that tired.

Jughead- Good.

They all had breakfast and relaxed for a little while but then Fp walked over to Betty and Jughead who were on the couch, while he had Emma in his arms.

Fp- This little one wants to go to the park so I'm gonna take her for a little bit. Jughead, do you want to invite over some of your friends so Betty can get to know some people? If you guys want to.

Jughead- Sure, Betty?

Betty- Yeah, I'd love to meet some more people.

Fp- Alright well we'll see you soon.

Emma- Bye bye Betty.

Betty- Bye baby.

The two of them left so Jughead called a few of his friends to see if they wanted to hang out for a bit. They all said yes so after about 10 minutes they all arrived at the Jones house.

Jughead- Alright, well Betty you obviously know Cheryl, Toni and Veronica, but this is Kevin, Archie, Sweetpea and Fangs.

Betty- Hi.

Archie- Hey!

Sweetpea- Het cute stuff.

Jughead- Sweetpea back off!

Betty giggled and slapped Jughead's arm playfully.

Fangs- So, Betty, how long will you be in Riverdale?

Betty- Until I go to college.

Archie- How come?

Veronica- Archikins, not the time.

Betty- No, it's okay...my family and I were in a car accident. My parents and sister didn't make it.

Kevin- Oh my god, I'm so sorry.

Betty- It's okay...but that's why my legs are like this. They got cut pretty badly. I'll be able to walk in a few days though. (tears)

Betty leaned her head on Jughead's shoulder and he instantly kissed her head making her blush...but then everyone smirked at them.

Jughead- What?

Toni- You guys are cute.

Betty- Huh?

Fangs- Like together.

Jughead- Oh, we're not together?

Veronica- Really? You seem like it.

Jughead- I guess we're just really close.

Kevin- Well you guys would be adorable together.

Cheryl- Agreed, but don't hurt my cousin.

Archie- Cousin?

Betty- Yeah, we're cousins. (giggles)

Everyone who hadn't already known was in shock making the two laugh but then they all decided to just hang out and watch movies together. As soon as the first movie ended the front door opened and Emma ran in with Fp behind her, but she instantly ran to Betty and hopped into her lap.

Sweetpea- Wait do you have a kid?

Betty- No, this is my sister.

Archie- But I thought she-

Betty- My older sister...this is Emma. Do you wanna say hi?

She waved shyly before turning into Betty's chest, then Fp walked over.

Fp- Everyone having a good time?

Fangs- Always Mr. J!

Fp- Fangs, stop calling me that.

Fangs- Nah, I know it annoys you.

The man chuckled and walked over to Betty who was still holding Emma.

Fp- Are you okay if she stays with you, she wants to be with you?

Betty- Yeah, it's okay.

Fp- Alright, I can order you guys some pizza if y'all want, I'm going to be out tonight anyway.

Jughead- Sounds great.

Fp- Alright I'll order in a bit.

Jughead- Thanks dad.

Betty- Thank you.

He went upstairs and all the girls along with Kevin went over to Emma. They talked to her for a few minutes, trying to get her comfortable with them, then she hopped off of Betty's lap and went to Cheryl.

Cheryl- Oh my god, she's the sweetest!

Betty- I know right.

Emma- BeeBee, can we watch Frozen?

Betty- Ask everyone else.

Kevin- Duh!

Toni & Cheryl- Yes!

Veronica- Obvi!

Archie- I love that movie!

Everyone looked at Archie and laughed, and then they turned it on. And even though they were all 16 years old (other than Emma), they were all singing every song. But about halfway through Fp walked downstairs.

Fp- Alright guys, I have to head out but I just ordered some pizza. It should be here in 30 minutes. I'll be back later tonight but if you need anything just call me.

Jughead- Okay.

Fp- Jughead, take care of the girls.

Jughead- Dad, we're fine.

Fp- Good, I'll see you soon.

He walked out and they turned the movie back on. But soon the pizza came. So they all ate while finishing the rest of the movie. Once everyone had eaten and finished up the movie everyone decided to leave.

Then Emma began to yawn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 325 42
"Hi, my name is Elizabeth Cooper but I go by Betty. I am 15 years old and I live with my dad and my older brothers: Caleb who is 17 and Ben who is 19...
86.9K 1.9K 35
Jughead Jones the leader of a gang meets the innocent Betty Cooper, who has recently moved to her two best friends in Riverdale. She has been warned...
99.6K 1.4K 26
Betty cooper has a abusive father and a controlling mother who made a deal what changes her life. This au contains some trigger warnings of abuse ~...
18.3K 386 19
Riverdale. A new start? A safe place? Why not take the chance? Betty Cooper hasn't had a proper home since she was 13. 3 months until she's 18 and go...