her || tokyo revengers x yn |...

By mammonsmonney

Takemichi adds y/n aka his sister into the tokyo revengers groupchat ~ doesn't follow manga ( everybody is a... More

Hi
name explanation lol
huh ??!
bitch what
snake equals gone
hamlet situation
vending machine and detention
petchicken
facts
GO AKKUN ๐Ÿ—ฃ
squad squad
hello and tweets
panda koala and zoo
squad squad and toman
Tweets pt 2
luna and mana
senju
author
birthday party
kisaki
school on fire
izana
hanma
haitani brothers
mikey
new people ?
drama
queen shit
vending machine pt2
dodgeball
Zoo
Cow
sorry...
Yo bros

lost and found chicken

3.6K 143 134
By mammonsmonney

A panicked takemichi and a chicken on runaway...whqt could go wrong lol

also listended to a jungkook playlist while writing this chap...some tears slipped bc of his voice bc its so beautiful.....like i could never gwt tired of still with you and paper hearts....stan jungkook and his vocals PLEASE HIS VOICE MAKES ME BUTTERFLY

also had covid a few days ago and still quarantining but im allowed out on monday so🥸🤞

Thanks for reading!

——-

A panicked takemichi. That's whats going on.
he's afraid you're gonna murder him. Just like he lost hamlet, he let chicky get away. He's affaid a grandma is gonna grill it at her house for her family.

He quickly calls mikey and the gang. "HELP i lost y/n's chicken...SHE'S GONNA MURDER ME"
Mikey laughed and he could hear draken sigh in the background. "takemichi it was nice to know you", said mikey and he could hear draken snicker. There it is. Draken is showing his true intentions.

"...not the time for jokes please...no no no she's gonna move in with her sugar daddy fr now!" he cried and mikey gasped while draken's jaw was on the floor.

„SHE HAS A SUGAR DADDY??", mikey exclaimed screaming. „Who has WHAT?" came in grandpa sano. Damn. Takemichi stopped screaming around and mikey stood there flabbergasted with the phone in his hand, while draken was on the verge of tears from wanting to laugh.

Opp. Mikey hung up. Takemichi received a message a few seconds later saying, the gang will help him find chicky...but for now he has to deal with grandpa sano. If they're allowed to go out that is.

( y'all wann know what broke down at the sano house???))

This...Sano family meeting while mikey gripping the door like a sociopath....anyways moving on. Yes mikeys arms are yellow lego arms.

An hour later, they searched every area around where they live....if they were to find chicky, they'd surely get a plus point from you. Mikey and smiley have been looking everywhere...and i mean everywhere. Not a single bush hasn't been investigated. The others like mitsuya, chifuyu, baji, draken, hakkai, peyan and pah-chin take it easy and are looking without worries. Angry has gone with his brother and is starting to regret going with him, since he's walking like the world's ending.

„hey y'all hakkai's here...today we are looking for a chicken and the search is going strong. „ hakkai pulled a camera out of his bag to film for his youtube Channel. Smiley appeared and made a peace sign.
„Hakkai you have like 4 subscribers its not worth it. those 4 subscribers are me, smiley, baji and your 9 year old cousin." says mitsuya who just violated the shit outta hakkai.

„don't worry bro the gang is gonna share your Chanel and boom...famous who?" reassured baji and showed his teeth close up to the cam. Chifuyu smacked him in the head.

The girls and you meanwhile have no worries and are hanging out at an arcade with senju. You three have grown closer since senju joined. You all played laser tag, shooting zombies, playing mini basketball without knowing a chicken has gone lost.

Meanwhile somewhere else chicky was being petted by a certain blond haired boy and a black haired girl was staring at chicky saddened. If only he were here, she thought.
"you guys levi wants us assembled" a long brown haired boy came into picture, with a cowboy hat: he is pretty hot i might add.
In the background a boy with a shaved head was running around screaming because he got mosquito bites on his butt.

Lol joke that's not what happened
you all wished tho 🤞😇🤞😎

what really happened :

"what is this chicken doing here?" one of the black dragons member asked. Their commander turned around and looked suspicious at chicky. Weird.
"wait....isn't that...y/n's chicken" asked a particular white haired boy named seishu inui.
"Who is y/n...that new friend you told me about ? " , asked koko. Inui nodded.

Chicky quickly tilted his head when your name was mentioned.
"AHAHAAH A CHICKEN." screamed izana as soon as he came through the door.
He crawled on the floor laughing and chicky went and poked his head repeatedly.
Koko surpressed a giggle while inui just laughed out loud.

"I'll tell her real quick." inui went outside to tell you. Happily you held your prize money for the 5th time win on the machine. It was your lucky day. After this the girls and you , you are gonna happily eat that cafe food thats a little bit expensive.
Senju cheered you on and emma took pics for draken.

Suddenly you felt your phone vibrating.
Inui. Omg yay. Your secret crush.
"Inuiii what's up?" You smiled into the phone.
He smiled too. "hi, the thing is...did you let your chicken roam free because..." you interrupted him.
"Wait what are you sure its chicky and not some other chicken ?"
"Yeah...your chicken has mitsuyas sweater on rn." Oh. Now you realized.

"Oh well thank you for informorming me inui i could marry you atp yk...but first i got a feather to ruff from my brother. Love you bye" you quickly hung up. Your heart beats 100000000/ per hour.
Emma smirked. Senju wants more details. Hina winked at you knowingly. Yuzuha pushed you out of the door to go see him.

You were happy until you thought of your brother. The gc heard of your ruckus bc you spammed every little one of them. So they're thinking. "Aw shit takemichis dead"

Rip takemichi, yet again.

——

Stay safe and don't catch covid! 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.6K 59
After a month of baji's death his twin sister y/n came to visit him with no idea that he's dead and their alot of things happened after mikey told he...
9.2K 161 17
Tokyo Revengers x Fem reader I DO NOT own Tokyo Revengers, Ken Wakui does, I only own Y/n and some other characters that idk if I should add๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
36.1K 855 46
Mikey and Y/N knew each other since they were babies . Y/N is from a rich family and she only has her father.Mikey and Y/N's family are family friend...