panda koala and zoo

another one

ALSO WHO HURT JK SO BAD THAT HE HAD TO DROP A COVER OF FALLING
MADE ME SOB LIKE THOSE TIKTOK ANIME EDITS TO ADELES SONG
~

11.95 pm. Almost 12 in the morning. Time to steal a panda. you were disguised with black sunglasses and all black clothing. Ran and rindou are dressed the same and on their way to get you.
before you waited outside, you checked on your brother and he was snoring and lying on his stomach, passed out.

picture for blackmail, yes.

like this

yes he has a demon under his bed- did y'all miss me and my drawings😫🥺🥺

anyways moving on~

you were just about to check on your eyeliner when you heard your phone. They're here. You sprinted out of the house and saw two engines parked. Definitely ran and rindou.
But where are they, you thought.

*click*

"y/n", ran walked out of the park 2 meters left on your house. "let's go" he yawned. "where's rindou" you asked, ran laughed. "he had to pee, he will come later" oh. "wait we're going with a motorcycle" he raised his brow. "what makes you think we wouldn't"

„c'mon hop on". You slung your hands around his waist (why does it feel like im writing smut when im not even writing smut) „ayo wait for me." rindou literally jumped out of the bushes. you looked to rans face and saw that disgusting was written on his face.

Rindou made a confused face, „what?" then i noticed....his zipper was still open. Ran suddenly started laughinh at him and took out his camera to film a video of rindou runnig back into the bush. I don't think the koala wants him stinky with pee. Did he even wipe

„I DID WIPE HEY STOP THINKING WRONG"

during the ride you asked ran how they can just go into the zoo and he just said „we have our ways, connections yk" you didnt further ask since yk you might or might not value your life.

At the zooOOOOOoOOOOoOOOOO HAHAHA
ik my humor is cranky

_~_~_~_~_~

„So how can we convince the animals to go with us." rin raised his shoulders and made a thinking face.
ran had gone somewhere and left you two alone at the center of the zoo. Its 1 am and dark asf. „lets lure them out with some bts music". Good idea but those are animals ffs.
You laughed making him frown. „c'mon the pandas and koalas are this way" he lead the way.

You both parted ways since the pandas are a bit further. Before you left he also told you that all the doors are open since he got the guard on his side. Crazy that the guards are cooperating. Thats money ig.
istg if they left the snake door open too and its roaming around free im going to the gorillas to cry, you thought.

#cuddlingwiththegorillas💪🏻

There it was. The pandas. You mentally screamed. they are so cute. Wait one of them reminds me of inui!, you thought. So you took a pic and sent it to him without really thinking about it.
You entered through the door and a little baby was awaiting you at the bottom of the cage. It crawled towards you and and you smiled. its just so cute, you thought.

„Hiii babyyyyyy" you scream wispered. It was looking at you and it semmed really curious. You took it in your arms and happily walked out before its mom could notice you. Closing the door behind you, you were petting it and some animals even saw light since you were so happy.

Then it happened. You heard your phone going off. Nahh ig couldnt be inui asking me wth im doing, you thought. You ignored it.
You gave the panda another leaf to chew on and gave it a nose boop.

(You got that limited sky purple panda 💪🏻💪🏻)

You were back where you split up with rindou and what you saw shocked you to core. You couldn't control your laughter. Of course you held onto your panda tighter since animal abuse isnt allowed in this house.
He was at the door and the koala looked possessed and disturbed.
He noticed you and he looked desperate.
„It wont let me go further." he yawned. „It's hissing." you giggled. „Since when can koalas hiss" you asked. He looked clueless and decided to demonstrate to you.

He took a step. And he was right. It sounds like a hiss. Damn. „Good luck figuring that out rin" you said and started walking away.
„Hey dont leave me alone!"

~30 minutes later~

You with your sky purple panda in the arms. Rindou with a grumpy face expression but a happy looking koala. Ran with a baby wolf thing. How did he get it. He fought with his hair. Rin actually decided for another koala and its a female one and it seems to like him a lot. He went through a lot though. Your panda was sleeping silently.

You all were assembled and ready to leave since you had until 3 am, and now it was 2.30 am. The guard will be back soon, just as he promised the haitani brothers.

On your way home you checked your phone and immediately ignored the calls and texts in the gc you had with toman. Also the squad squad too. Rin, ran and you took selfies with y'alls animals and send them in the squad squad gc. They all freaked out and literally cried tears.

(Another chapter on how they reacted and this wil be out soon...yk what and how they spammed you)

I PROMISE Y'ALLL WILL GET A ZOO JUST NOT RIGHT NOW
ALSO ANY PANDA NAME Y'ALL WANNA NAME IT ???

(THE NAME OF THE PANDA IS PO BTW...THE MAJORITY OF THE COMMENTS WANTED IT SO NAMES ARENT NEEDED ANYMORE I LOVE THE OTHER SUGGESTED NAMES THO !)

BYE BYE I HOPE I DIDNT FORGET ANYTHING FOLLOW MY INSTA keibeslinda FOR SNEAK PICS OF THIS FF OR WHEN A CHAPTER COMES OUT ILL POST THERE TOO ILY THANK YOU FOR READING

FOLLOW MY INSTA keibeslinda FOR SNEAK PICS OF THIS FF OR WHEN A CHAPTER COMES OUT ILL POST THERE TOO
ILY THANK YOU FOR READING