Arrangement [H.S]

By melfiction01

Naomi has to deal with an arranged marriage. Is there just a need for money and cooperation behind it or some... More

INTRO
01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

05

275 11 22
By melfiction01

"Honey, dad has to go to work, don't worry, don't cry please. I don't like it when you're sad." He said wiping my warm red cheeks from crying.

"Dad please, I don't want to be left alone with mommy, I'd rather spend time with you. I will miss you very much again." I thought that by showing that I was sad, I would somehow make my dad stay with me, he would take care of me.

I don't like staying with my mom. I love her with all my heart, but she doesn't let me play with herself, never reads me to sleep, and often yells at me when my dad is not looking.

"Honey, you know very well that I will miss you very, very much too. You don't even know how much. But unfortunately, that's my job, sometimes I have to leave. Look at this, you'll have a Lollipop all to yourself. He won't jump on mine knees, but only on yours all the time." He started tickling me. "You know he likes me a lot more."

I started to laugh a lot and my tummy started to ache, but it wasn't a bad pain. Dad always teased me about whom our dog Lollipop loves more. We know very well that me.

Unfortunately, I also know that dad is trying to make me forget about the fact that he is about to go to work.

"Stop it, stop it, Lollipop loves me more!" I was laughing the way I always did in front of my dad. After a few seconds, he stopped tickling me and hugged me tightly in his arms and kissed me on the cheek.

"Okay, papa has to go now, remember that I love you very much. Don't change honey, please, always be so smiling."

"When are you coming back?" I cut him off quickly, curious to see how much I would have to play alone. "You know Dad, who will read me to sleep and play with Lollipop when I'm at school?" I tried to hide the pouring tears in my eyes, my tummy started to ache again now, not because I was giggling hard just from the stress.

"I think you can handle Lollipop honey. Remember, I love you very much." Dad pulled away from the hug and looked at me. I noticed a man standing behind him and he started tapping lightly on my dad's arm. "I love you very much." He said the last time and gave one last kiss on the forehead.

Then he walked away from me and left, just waved goodbye and blow me a kiss.

I was left alone.

I was so curious when dad would come back.

But he never came back. I was very sad when my mommy said that I would never see my dad again.

Who is going to read me books to sleep?

Rumbling in my head. Enormous pain. Terrible fear.

I woke up and all I saw was darkness.

My head hurts a lot and I feel like vomiting, more like I felt in my mouth that I had probably done it before.

Immediately, memories from earlier started flooding into my head. To be honest, I had hopes for a while that it was a terrible nightmare.

In the dark I saw that I was in my room and the darkness was caused by the blinds.

I slowly started to get out of bed and went to the window. I opened the blinds a little and saw that the sun was almost at the top of the sky. I quickly reached for my phone and saw that it was almost eleven.

Hell, I slept ten hours after the horrible events. I remember it was a second after midnight when I woke up with terrible screams and crackles.

My stomach started to ache even more and my head started spinning. I was already all sweaty from the stress.

I've seen a murder. I saw a stranger murdering another man in cold blood.

In addition, he suggested to me that we would meet again.

And we Naomi, I suppose, we will meet again, under different circumstances, I like you. You can be useful.

I felt that if I didn't go to the toilet soon, my room would need cleaning.I wanted to quickly pull the handle, but at the last moment I stopped.

Wait. What if that body's still in there? What if the police come and I'm questioned? What if they left me alone in the apartment with this body?

Wait. The last thing I remember was the murder of one man, what if so many more happened there after I passed out. I don't remember anything at all. I started to feel tragic at this moment and decided that I couldn't hold on anymore and I ran towards the bathroom.

I don't like vomiting like most people probably, but it relieved me. My stomach released me from pain.

"You woke up, that's good, how are you feeling? At night you woke up and vomited a few times, I was helping you hold your hair. I guess you were in a lot of shock and stress so you probably don't remember it." Holding my head in the toilet, I heard that typical Irish accent.

After a moment I turned and Niall appeared in my eyes as I expected.

"What happened in the night? Do I remember well that someone was killed? Please don't hurt me." Panic started to build up in my voice. From what I can remember Niall was also covered in blood, so he probably had something to do with all of this.

"Naomi, look, I know this can be tough for you. I won't hurt you c'mon. You are safe, um at least for now." I saw that he was trying to calm me down, but when someone was literally killed in front of my eyes and some old guy was threatening me, I don't think I will calm down so quickly.

At least for now? Great.

"What happened Niall, I presume? Why were you in the blood, someone was chasing you, someone killed someone, someone t-threatened me?" I started choking from stress, slowly stuttering, and felt that if the Irishman did not answer my question, I would have to throw up again in the toilet.

"Naomi, I can't tell you everything. It's just umm, little business problems? I wasn't the one who was killed so you don't have to worry.

"Don't try to make me laugh and cheer me up." I tried to be as firm as possible. "Little business problems? Man, someone's been murdered. Wait a second. Is this body ... is this body still lying there?"

"Sure, he'll be lying down there until next year." No, I can't. Who is this moron? What the fuck? "Well, of course he's not lying there anymore, we took care of him, he wasn't the first one who kicked the bucket here. But take it easy Naomi, I didn't like him so much, he was a big prick."

"He wasn't the first one who kicked the bucket here? Fuck me, what is this place? To who my mother let me marry? Do my mom and Roman know about it? " I noticed as soon as I mentioned my family the sarcastic smirk for a moment faded from Niall's face, but he quickly shook himself and the smile reappeared on his face.

"Right, better not to mention it right and left. Okay Naomi? I am asking kindly. This can be our sweet secret, okay?"

"Come on, not to mention that I saw a murder and apparently went to live in one big murder place? I never expected this, boy, thanks for the suggestions. It's probably clear that I won't tell anyone, especially since one of them threatened me. He knew my name. How is this possible?"

"Sorry, I can't tell you more, but I can see that your sweet attitude makes you feel much better. Come on, I ordered something to eat, you have to eat, you were puking all night like a cat. " He laughed and offered me his hand. I hesitated for a moment, but I think if he wanted to kill me, he would have done it at night and wouldn't waste time chatting with me in the toilet in the presence of my puke. So I gave him my hand, he helped me get up off the floor. I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth.

Entering the kitchen, I smelled chocolate and coffee."Did you order the pancakes?"

"They say that after you experience first murder in front of your own eyes, you need to comfort yourself somehow, right?"

"Who says that?"

"Nobody said that before? Okay, that's me saying it. But you, don't drink coffee, just plain tea. And you don't eat chocolate pancakes, you eat only with fruits. I don't want you to feel sick again but you have to eat something. And I didn't know what to order... "His cheeks flushed slightly and I could see that he was a bit embarrassed. "Are pancakes a good choice? Do you like it? I have never dealt with- "

I interrupted his embarrassed stuttering and took a bite of the pancake with a slice of blueberry and strawberry. "Thank you Niall, pancakes are a good choice, they are really good." I told him and he revived a little and handed me the tea. "Hold on, drink it babe."

"You guys are fucking kidding me!" As I continued eating, I turned around and saw my new husband. "I told you to make sure she doesn't choke on her own puke and dies, not befriend and babysit her, dick!"

"Boy, don't get tense british boy, Naomi had a rough night and I just wanted her to feel better. Is eating breakfast such a crime? What do you mean?"

"I mean, we've got a lot shit to do, I've been calling you for an about hour and you don't answer. I thought you were already dead, idiot! I look and you just eat pancakes with her? " Harry was very nervous and rude. It is nothing I would have expected from him.

"Harry... umm could you please tell me what happened at night? I'm a little confused. You know it's unusual to see a murder in the hall the first night living in a new place."

"Don't worry, I'm sure everything you need to know, Niall told you. You don't have to know the rest, believe me." He was still arrogant, it bothered me that no one wants to give me an unambiguous answer. I guess I have a right to know what happened and why.

"No, Harry. Please tell me. Why did he know my name, who he is?"

"Jesus, woman, stop it. Let's cut the subject, don't you have other things to do?" I don't think he understood the seriousness of the situation, I repeat again I saw a murder. By the way I'm surprised how well I take it, even though I still want to throw up and cry, I didn't panic. "We just -" He looked at the blonde man "- we do business with him and things have gently complicated. He knows your name maybe because Roman is quite an important entrepreneur, whether you like it or not, you are not exactly a private family, you manage a billion-dollar company, people know each other here and there. This is your answer to the questions, here you are."

"Yeah, but when he heard that I was his daughter -" I'm not, but it's not the time to be smarty "- he put the gun to my head. I'm afraid to be here now, I don't feel safe here Harry, he might come back here-" Harry quickly interrupted me.

"He will not come back, I will take care of it and he also knows not to make this mistake a second time." He took a sip of coffee rolling his eyes.

"Who was the man who was murdered?"

"Nobody important. Don't worry about it." His phone started vibrating and he gently jumped up seeing who was calling. He signaled to Niall by tapping the watch on his wrist with his finger. "Okay, you found out what you wanted, yeah? It's time for us Niall, we have to go." Niall just sighed and gave me an apologetic look. "Now." He said in a cool voice and left.

Blonde man came up to me and smiled gently. "Sorry, he's a little nervous already. But he's right, don't really bother with all this shit anymore. We will try to make sure that nothing else like this happens in front of your eyes." He stroked my arm very lightly. "And one last thing. Don't worry about your safety, it's safe here. Despite what happened last night, it's genuinely safe here, especially now. Don't worry about that."

"Niall goddamn it, we have to go!" We heard a loud scream from another room.

"Naomi, I have to go, relax and try to forget what happened. And please don't tell anyone what happened." I nodded at his words.

He winked at me and walked out where Harry was.

I was left alone. Again.In the apartment where the murder took place a few hours earlier. Wonderfully.

꧁꧂

I thought I could handle it, that I would take it well. After all, I had witnessed something that most people could never even imagine. But I was wrong.

It was about an hour after Harry and Niall had left the apartment when the panic attack hit me like a freight train.

I stumbled into the corridor leading to the living room, and there it was—the spot where I had witnessed the gruesome scene the night before. The bloodstains, the lifeless eyes staring back at me, it was all too vivid in my mind.

My breaths became shallow, and my heart raced as panic tightened its grip on me. Nausea welled up, and I clamped my hand over my mouth, desperately trying to hold back the inevitable. But the memories were too much to bear.

I rushed to the bathroom, just in time to vomit into the toilet. The taste was bitter, matching the bitterness that had taken hold of my soul. Tears blurred my vision as I trembled and gasped for air.

I am so weak. 

The apartment felt like a prison, a place tainted by unspeakable horrors. I couldn't stay here, trapped in this nightmare. But the thought of leaving terrified me just as much. Harry's enemies were real, and I had seen the brutality they were capable of.

I knew I couldn't share my fear with anyone. Telling Alex or Marcel might put them in grave danger, and I couldn't bear the thought of being responsible for that. But the weight of my secret was crushing me, and the constant fear threatened to consume me entirely.

It had been barely an hour since Harry and Niall had left the apartment. They had assured me that everything was fine, that there was nothing to worry about, but their words felt empty, like brittle promises ready to shatter at the slightest touch.

As I sat in my room, I tried to distract myself by crocheting, one of my favorite hobbies. The colorful yarn twisted and turned in my trembling hands, forming a haphazard pattern that reflected the chaos in my mind. I couldn't concentrate on the stitches, my fingers slipping and fumbling as my thoughts spiraled into darkness.

I attempted to immerse myself in a book, hoping that the words on the pages would transport me far away from the apartment's frightening atmosphere. But the letters danced before my eyes, refusing to coalesce into coherent sentences. The room felt stifling, and the air seemed to thicken with an unspoken dread.

Turning to music, I selected a playlist of soothing melodies that used to bring me solace. I closed my eyes, trying to let the music wash over me and carry me away from the fear that gripped my heart. But even the familiar tunes had lost their power. The notes became discordant, dissonant reminders of the chaos that had invaded my life.

My anxiety soared, and I couldn't shake the feeling that danger lurked just beyond the walls of the apartment. I hated myself for my weakness, for succumbing to this paralyzing fear. I wished I could summon the courage to confront the terror that had taken root in my mind.

And as I sat there, trapped in my own dread, my resentment toward Harry deepened. He had brought me into this nightmare, and he seemed content to leave me in the dark, oblivious to the torment that plagued me. I longed for answers, for a sense of security, but he had left me with nothing but uncertainty.

I wished I could confront him, demand the truth, but the fear of what I might uncover kept me silent. Instead, I stewed in my anger, my hatred for him growing with each passing moment.

But my self-loathing ran even deeper. I despised myself for my inability to cope, for my fragility in the face of danger. I yearned to be strong, to face this darkness head-on, but for now, I remained trapped in this apartment of horrors, haunted by the specter of violence that had become my reality.

꧁꧂

When he makes sure you are looked after and you don't choke on your own puke and die. (⺣ ◡ ⺣)♡*

mel <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 749 27
Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #97 in Graphic 2024 #16 in Arguing 2024 #46 in Wealthy 2024 #68 in Russian 2024 #96 in Sexual 2024 **** Twenty-four ye...
40.2K 1.3K 28
It's an Indian Fanfiction......... Y/N who is an orphan get engaged with Taehyung who belongs to a wealthy family. They get ingaged in an arrange ma...
1.6M 29.3K 24
[Completed] Taylor Daniels. Average name, average face, average girl. What about her life? Well, that's a bit complicated. Finding out her werewolf...
58.9K 1.6K 16
What happens if a tough yet sassy girl is arranged to a strong mafia for her father's company's sake? both of them were not interested in each other...