đģ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑙đ‘Ļ 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒īŋŊ...

By armanibooker

This is what is like being little book 🤍 More

Starters
đŸĻ‹1.đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹2đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹3đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹4đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹5đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹6đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹7đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹8đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹9đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹10đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹11đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹12đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹13đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹14đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹15đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹16đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹17īŋŧđŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹18đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹19đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹20đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹21đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹22đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹23đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹24đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹25đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹27đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹28đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹29đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹30đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹31đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹32đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹33đŸĻ‹
īŋŧđŸĻ‹34đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹35đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹36đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹37đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹38đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹39đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹40īŋŧđŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹41đŸĻ‹
đŸĻ‹42đŸĻ‹

đŸĻ‹26đŸĻ‹

473 15 12
By armanibooker

Armani's POV
I woke up and checked the time and saw it was 6:21. I heard scratching on the door and got scared. I opened the door and saw it was haven with his leash in his mouth. I laughed. "Wanna go on a walk don't you buddy" he said. He barked so that was a yes.Too much to take in mostly with Devin being here now. He's a bitch and I just want him to leave now. After changing

I went downstairs quietly and haven waddled downstairs with me. We quietly walked out the door and into the road. Definitely need a time for myself. We walked back home after it was 7:12. I walked in and dad was in the kitchen. "Good morning dad " I said. "Where were you?" He said. "We just went on a walk right buddy?" I said. He barked and dad smiled. "If you ever want to go just tell on me and I'll let you" dad said. I nodded and sat down. "You hungry?" He said. "A little" I said. "I'll order anything" he said. "Chick-Fil-a" I said. He nodded. "Is Devin up" he asked. "I don't know and I don't care" I said. He gave me a look. "Don't be like that. He just got here" dad said. "Okay and? Even though he just got here he's been rude" I said. "What did he say or do that made you upset?" He said sitting down. "He told me that I've had a long run and that since he's new he's gonna get more attention. That he's gonna take you and mom away from me, I'm gonna be forgotten. He pushed me and tried to take the jersey away from me" I said. "Okay I'll talk to him" dad said. "But listen, it's gonna be hard for him to adjust to this life. He didn't have everything you had growing up just be patient with him" dad said kissing my head. I huffed and nodded my head. Then Devin came down. He mean mugged me but I looked away. "Good morning son" dad said. "Good morning" he said sitting down. "We just waiting on breakfast to get here" dad said and he nodded. I went back upstairs and into my room and saw that some of my stuff were on the floor. I rolled my eyes and started picking them up. Then someone walked in. I felt something step over my fingers. "Ow!" I screamed as I heard a crack. "Get the fuck off!" I screamed. I heard a laugh and it was Devin. "Shut up" he said kicking me. I got up and slapped him. "Who the fuck do you think you are?!" I screamed. He laughed and pushed my face away. I shoved him and he fell back. "Look muthafucker don't put your hands on me! I didn't do shit to you so leave me the fuck alone" I said stepping over him. I went downstairs as I cried because my finger was turning red. "What happened?" Dad asked. "Devin stepped on my fingers and I heard this one crack" I cried. He looked at my finger. "Wow it's turning red" he said. I cried and he hugged. "It's fine" he said kissing me. Then Kendall came out. "What going on?" She asked. "Devin stepped on her fingers" dad said. "Why?" She said. "I was just picking my things up and he came in and stepped on me. He then kicked him so I slapped him" I said. "Did you do anything to him". "No! That's what I don't get. I didn't do anything he's just mad" I said. "Devin! Come here now" dad said. "look the inside is turning purple" I said. He came downstairs. "What?" He said. "Sit down" dad said. "Why did you hit your sister?" Dad said. "I didn't hit her" he said. "Look at her finger. She couldn't do that to herself if she wanted to" he said. "Ever since I got here she won't stop blaming stuff on me" he said. "Because you do all those things. Why are you so upset with me" I said. "Because you actually got to live with our parents! I didn't" he said. "That's not my fault" I said. "That's not her fault" dad said. He looked pissed but I just looked at dad. "How can she be my twin but she looks really ugly" he said. "Stop and go upstairs" dad said. He went upstairs and so did dad. I sat down as Kendall comforted me. "I know he's upset but you can't help it. It's not your fault" she said. "Exactly. I don't know what his problem" I said.

Couple days later
Mom and dad have been completely ignoring me. They have been paying attention to Devin more. I've been trying not to think much of it but it's slowly starting to get to me. "Dad my first game back is tomorrow are you gonna go?" I asked. "I'll see mama. Tomorrow Devin also has a basketball game but I'll make it work" he said. I'm hopeful he'll go. He's my inspiration. "Ill see if mom goes" I said. He nodded and I went back upstairs. I called mom. "Hey baby" she said. "Hey mom" I said. "So Um tomorrow is the first game of the season and I was wondering if you were gonna go?" I said. "Um I'll see. Devin has a game tomorrow but I promise I'll go okay?" She said. I smiled. "Okay I love you" I said. "I love you more my love" she said before hanging up. Mom and dad invited a lot of people so I hope they go.

Next day
I got up and got ready

And Devin came down

"Okay guys let's go" dad said. I grabbed my school backpack and my basketball bag. I went out and Devin was in the front so I sat in the back. Dad and him we having a whole conversation until we made it to school. "Bye I love y'all" dad said. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and Devin dapped him up. "Dad please come" I said. "I will mama" he said smiling. I nodded and got out. "Lemme see your schedule" I said. "Great you have all classes with me" I said. He huffed. "Let's go" I said walking.

1:34 p.m
Right now I'm in English and every girl has been crushing of Devin. "They a little too obsessed" Zaire said. "I know" I said looking at Devin who was just winking a group of girls. I rolled my eyes. "He's not cute. He looks like you so that scares me" she said. "Damn so you called me ugly" I said. "Not you but him. He's ugly" she said causing me to smile. "So anyway is your dad coming?" I said. "Yeah. Is yours?" She asked. "I hope. Devin has a game today too so I'll see" I said.

After school
4:32 pm
Sierra Scottsdale private middle school

Zaire and I are walking to the gym to start warming up. Slowly the gym got full. "I at least hope someone I know comes" I said.

5:30
The game is about to start in two minutes and no one has shown up. Then from the corner of my eye I see Kendall sitting in the back. I looked and saw she was by herself. I waved at her and she smile. And then the game started

I was running around and then the ball was passed to me. I shot it from the three point line and it went in. Clapping was heard as that was my 14th three. I had 54 point and we were up by 23. Then a girl went up for a layup and I jumped and blocked it. I felt good but nobody but Kenny showing up made me really sad.

The shot clock was running out and it was a tie game. "ARMANI" my teammate yelled as the ball was passed to me. I shot it from three and it bounced and it went in. Cheering was heard all around the gym. "Good job kid" my coach said. "Thanks coach" I said. We went into the locker room and changed. After I changed I went back out and saw Kendall. "Good job" she said hugging me. "Thanks" I said frowning. "What time does devins game start at?" I asked. "Until 7" she said. I frowned and nodded. "You okay" she said. "Yeah. Kinda disappointed no one came but you and a lot of people were invited. Even my grandma and grandpa and they didn't even come" I said almost tearing up but I sucked it up. "Let's just go home" she said. "No I don't want to see anyone right now" I said. "I know. You wanna go to my house" she said. I nodded and we got in her car. We we got to her house I felt really sad. No one has even called. Then dad called

Kendall got a call from Devin and Armani saw. "Um you can head inside" she said and Armani nodded and went inside. "Hey babe? Where you at" Devin said. "I just got back from the- store" she said testing to see if he remembered Armanis basketball game. "Okay. Are you gonna go see Devin play" he asked. "No I can't babe. I have some people coming over for a quick meeting on my tequila" she lied. "That's fine we'll I love you" he said. "I love you too" she said as she hung up. "What the fuck. He didn't even remember about the poor baby" she said to herself. She went inside. "Did he ask about me?" The poor thing asked. "No. He completely forgot. I lied to him to see if he remembered and he only cared about devins game" she said. Armani frowned. "Devin was right" she said making Kendall confused. "What do you mean?" She said. "He said he was gonna take them away from me and he was right. He did it" she said about to cry. Kendall went over and hugged her as she cried. "It's okay" she said. They laid in the couch as Armani cried. "Now they don't care about me. Dad hasn't even had a decent conversation since Devin got here. He doesn't even want to talk to me all he asks is about Devin this and Devin that. He's always say how Devin is so much better to have around and now mom and him completely forgot about me" she cried. Kendall hugged her. "I know it sucks but I'll never forget about you" she said. Armani smiled and laid on her shoulder. She slowly dozed off and so did Kendall.

10:34 pm
Kendall was driving Armani back home. Kendall saw how much Devin and Alyssa were posting Devin. It made her so upset so she posted videos and pictures of Armani. She really cares about her and she's upset they have not been communicating. She had also noticed how Devin stopped talking about Armani and just acts like Devin is his only child. She looked at Armani. "Aye. It's fine I'll talk to your dad because it's not okay" she said. Armani nodded and smiled.

Armani's POV
We finally made it back home and thank goodness no one's home. We went inside. "Imma go shower" I said. She nodded and I went upstairs. I took a shower and changed. I laid in bed and Kendall came up. "They are here. If you don't want to come down don't because your dads family are with them" she said. I nodded. So everyone that was invited went to see Devin instead. I dropped a few tears and just laid there useless. Me and dad were finally back of great terms and even has to come in and ruin it. Great. Downstairs I heard cheering. "Yup 23 points on opening night that's wassup!" I heard dad say.

Downstairs Kendall was watching as they all celebrated him so Kendall pulled him aside. "Can I talk to you for a sec?" She said. He nodded and they went into a guest room. "Wassup baby" he said hugging her. "This is wassup. I don't want to take anything away from him but aren't you forgetting something" she said. "Uhh no" he said. She looked at him. "No?! Imma let you have anything try. Are YOU forgetting anything?" She said. "No I don't know what your talking about" he said being extremely confused. She scoffed. "Wow.....that really hurts me but it's definitely hurting Armani" she said. He finally remembered that she also had a game. "Oh my god! I completely forgot. Did they win?!" He asked. "Not only did she hit the tiebreaker she had 65 points Devin. 65" she said. He was so surprised. "There's no way she had 65?!" He said. "She did. And the funny thing is no one but me went. Not even your brother and I was surprised because she loves him so much. You should feel like shit for forgetting her game. Not only that Devin she was full on crying because no one remembered and she also told me that Devin has been telling her how he's gonna take y'all away from her and that he has been telling her how everyone's gonna forget about her. Go talk to her now" she said being extremely mad. She walked upstairs passed everyone. He walked out and went upstairs and into her room. Kendall saying her goodbyes as she was heading out. She walked passed Devin mean mugging him. He looked at his daughter as she had the saddest face he's ever seen. He instantly regretted forgetting

I looked at dad and just wanted to cry. He gave me a sorry look but I cried. "Hey mama" he said sitting on my bed. I got under the covers and put my back agent's him. "Mama I know your mad but I forgo-" "because of devins game. I know" I said. "No no its not cause of that" he said. "Then what was it?! And did you tell everyone to go see devins game?! Because no one but Kendall went to mine. And your celebrating him having 23 points when I got 65. And you can't use the excuse that our game was at the same time because his was an hour after mines but yet everyone goes to him and not mine" I said. "Look I'm sorry-" "your only sorry because you see what you did to me. Your not sorry. You know what you and mom did was wrong" I said crying. "Look-" "just get out" I cried. "But-" "go" I said looking down. He got up and kissed me in the head. I wiped my head as I cried and he walked out. I sat there crying until I eventually fell asleep.

Devin was downstairs with everyone else. "Devin where's Armani?" Alyssa asked. "She's up in her room" he said. "I just remembered she also had a game today" she said. "So did I. Don't go up tho she's really upset so don't go bother her" he said. "Did her team win?" She asked and he nodded. "How much points did she have?" "65" Devin said and she was shocked. "The only person that went was Kendall. Everyone that's here right now, not one person went but Kendall". Alyssa felt like shit. She promised and failed her. "Not even your mom or dad?! I thought they went. So not even davon went?!" She said. "Nope. No one that's here went. Not Even mike, miles, or dlo. Like my cousins, my friends. No one went" he said making himself feel bad. "Fuck" she said. "Imma go with the dudes" Devin said going outside. "What's up champ. What's up with the face?" Karl said. "Armani had her opening game today and I like completely forgot" he said. They gasped. "That's was today?!" Davon said. "Yes. And I guess we all got excited to see Devin play we completely forgot about her" he said. "So did someone go?" D'Angelo asked. "Only Kendall. And she had 65 points and she hit a buzzer beater" Devin said. They gasped. "We fucked up" mike said. "She's was so mad that she kicked me out her room. I feel like shit because we all knew this. The only reason my dad and cousins are here was to watch Armani" he explained. "And since we were only talking about Devin, that's what made us forget" davon said. "Kendall was fuming. She was pissed. And also like she was being so upfront about how bad of a person I am forgetting because she said Armani was crying because of how sad she got. And now like I feel like nothing is gonna work. She's definitely gonna start shutting me out because she did this before when I promised her but I had an away game". "I remember that when you called us asking for help" D'Angelo said. "Exactly. And not just that's she told me Devin told Armani that he's gonna take me and lyssa away from her and we finna forget about her" he said. "Bro if I were you I would talk to her because if that becomes reality I feel like she finna grow hate for y'all and that's probably where you don't want it to head" Karl said. "Like when Desiree give me a hard time because of jordyn I talk to her and it calms her down. You gotta remind her that she's your daughter no matter what" he said. Devin listened. He needed that advice.

After tossing and turning for the 10,000th time i got up and changed

I then went downstairs and everyone stopped and looked at me. I gave them a weird look and then my grandpa spoke. "Armani why didn't you go to your brothers game?" He asked. "Because I had mine today" I said still having my back towards him. "Your was today?" He said. "Yes" I said turning around facing him. "How much points you get? Lemme guess? 16" he said. "Nope" I said. "32".  "65" I said. He was taken back. I was gonna go back upstairs but I went to the door. "Armani" I heard my name being called out but I opened the door and walked out. I walked down the driveway as I was just gonna walk around the neighborhood. I walked until I made it to downtown Phoenix. Some people recognized me. At least they haven't forgotten about me. For now. I walked into a store and got some necklaces to take my mind off of everything. After I payed I decided to walk back. After walking for a bit a car pulled met to me. My heart was beating fast but then a heard a familiar voice. "Armani what are you doing out here so late mama" I heard someone say and it was Kelly. I smiled. "I was just walking back" I said. "Alone?! Get in" he said. I got in his car and closed the door. "I can tell something's wrong. Tell me" he said. "We'll you know how opening night was today. And no one but Kendall went and everyone went to watch Devin and they celebrating right now" I said. "I know. Good job. You had 65?! That's was crazy. I'm proud of you" he said. I smiled. "Thank you" I said. He smiled. We made it back to dads house. "Thanks for the ride" I said. He gave me a kiss on the head. "I love you okay?" He said. "I love you too" I said smiling. I got out and went inside. Everyone had left so it was just dad, Devin, and mom. "Armani where did you go?" Dad said. I went upstairs and locked my door. I changed outta my clothes and went to sleep

Next morning
I woke up and got up. Today was Saturday so I stayed in bed for a bit before I heard banging on my door. I opened it and it was Devin. He pushed me. "You bitch! You took all the attention off of me!" He said. "Leave me alone! And what do you mean attention off of you?!" I said pushing him. "The media is going crazy because you had 65 point!" He said slapping me. That's it. I looked at him and punched him. We started punching each other and ended in the hall. I was on top of him. "Get off off me!" He screamed. He then got on top of me. I scratched his face and the I shoved him and got on top of him and started hitting him. He pushed my face away and I was being picked up. "Stoppp!" Dad yelled. He put me in my room. "Devin stop and go to your room now!" Dad said. He stomped to his room and dad came in. "What happened?!" He said. "He came in here and hit me because I had more points than him" I said. "He slapped me so I hit him back" I said. "He wouldn't just hit you to hit you" dad said. "Dad but I'm being serious-" "enough" he said walking away. I looked down. "I was going to the bathroom and she came out and hit me" he said. "ARMANI" dad said. I rolled my eyes and just went. "Look I've had enough of you just lying to me. Go to your room. Your grounded" he said. "For doing what?" I said. "You attacked him" dad said. "I didn't attack him" I said. "Go now!" He yelled. Devin smiled and I just frowned. I walked to my room and closed the door. I cried as I put pulled my legs as high as they could go to my head. I cried and then I laid on my bed. "I was just defending myself" I said to myself. I can't do this

5:43 pm
I was watching tv and Devin sat across from me when dad came down. "Okay get ready cause we're going to the aquarium" he said. I got up to go change. "Armani your not going. This is to celebrate his win" he said. I felt something in my chest. "What?" I whispered. "Your not invited. Everyone's going but I thought about it and you don't deserve to go" he said looking at his phone. My eyes glossed. "But I had 65" I said. "Let's not forget you attacked him this morning". "I didn't" I said looking down. "Yeah no. Your actually staying here to clean so go clean. When we get back it better be clean" he said going upstairs. I sat down as I silently cried. Then Kendall got here. "Hey" she said. She looked at me. "Why aren't you changed?" She asked. "I didn't get and invite" I said smiling as I cried. "What?" She said. "Yeah dad said I'm staying her to clean the house". "Not on my watch. Devin! Go upstairs and change" she said. I went upstairs and into my closet. I picked out some clothes and changed

I walked downstairs and everyone that was here yesterday were here again. Dad pulled me aside. "Why did you changed your not going" he said. "But Kendall told me to" I said. "But I said no" he said. I went into the backyard and sat by the pool. "Armani come on we're leaving" uncle davon said. "I'm not going" I said. He walked closer. "What? Come on we're leaving" he said. "I'm not going. My dad said I'm staying" I said. He walked over to dad and they talked. "No she's staying now let's go!" Dad said. Uncle looked at me and went inside. "Devin she's coming. Armani" Kendall said. "No. She's not going! Now let's go!" Dad said. "No if she doesn't go I'm not going" she said. I smiled. "No Kendall you have to go cause I got a pass for you so let's go" he said. "No" she said but dad pushed her outside. "Come inside and stay here until we get back" dad said. I cried as he closed the door. I sat there crying. I went inside and into my room. I looked around and looked at the pictures of mom, dad and I. I cried. I grabbed and razor and looked at my wrist. I just slid the razor multiple time until I felt blood start to pour out. I cried and slid down the wall. I just cried. "They don't want me anymore" I cried.

Kendall called and called Armani. Devin noticed. "Stop calling her" Devin said. She didn't even look at him. Then she finally answered. "Hey Nini" she said. "Are you okay?". "Okay just checking in on you. I love you okay?" She said. "Bye" she said. "How is she-" she walked off and looked at the fish. He clenched his jaw but let it go.

I was laying down and I heard a knock. I got up and looked. "Uh pizza for Armani Booker?" The guy said. "What? I didn't order pizza?" I said. "We'll it's been paid for" he said. "Ohh it's from Mikey Williams" he said. I smiled. "Oh thank you" I said grabbing it. "Here man" I said giving him $500 tip. "Oh my god! Thank you!" He said. I smiled. "Merry Christmas" I said. He smiled and walked away. I put the box down and called Mikey. "Hey Nini" he said. "He Mikey. Did you send me that pizza" I said. "Yeah heard you having a bad day. And I don't want you to be sad on Christmas" he said making me smile. "Thank you. Really" I said. "No worries mama. If you need anything just shoot me a call or text alright?" He said. "Yeah" I said. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said as I hung up. Haven waddled up to me. "Want some?" I said and he barked. I smiled. After eating a bit, I took it to my room into my little fridge because I know the hungry hoes will try to eat it.

Couple of weeks later
Things have been coming back to normal with mom. Dad is still the same and is still pushing me away. This week we have to go to moms house but if the rats are there I know another fight gonn happen. "Guys hurry y'all's mom here" dad said. I grabbed my stuff and went downstairs. I walked passed dad without even looking at him and into the car. I got in the front and waited for the little princess Devin to come out. After he said his goodbyes he got in and so did mom. "Mom are they there" I said. "Yes" she said breathing. "That's all I needed to know I said putting my hair up. Once we made it there I got out. We went inside and they were there waiting for us. They looked at Devin up and down and he just gave them a weird look. "This is Devin. Armanis twin" mom said. "How she's ugly" London said. "Have you seen yourself" Devin said. I didn't want to smile but I looked away. She scoffed. I walked to my room and laid down. I sat up and went to my gaming chair. I got on 2k and started playing.

2 hours later
I'm still playing but mom walked in my room with Devin. "Can he please stay in here? They won't stop going in his room and they won't stop touching him" mom said. I laughed. "Sure. Just don't touch shit" I said. He sat on my bed and looked around. "Mikey how could you miss that?" I said into the mic. "My bad shordy" he said. "Y'all niggas trash" bronny said. "Bronny shut up" Mikey said. "On god" I said. "Forreal you the reason we losin" Dior said. "Man all y'all shit the fuck up" Bryce said. "Bryce shut up and go talk to your hoes" I said. "What hoes? I'm a loyal boyfriend" he said. "Man shut up". "Or what I taste like candy" he said proudly. "Man sit yo candy ass down" I said causing everyone to laugh. "Damn son you gonn let her do you like that?" Mikey said. We laughed. "Y'all imma get off. Talk to y'all gang" I said. "Bye Nini" "bye bitch" "bye bestie" "bye book". I smiled and got off. "You know bronny and Mikey?" Devin said. "Yeah" I said. "There you are! I was wondering where you went? Anyway why are you in here with HER" seli said. "Get the fuck outta my room" I said. "I'm not talking to you" she said. "Look we ain't gonn do this every time I see you so just get out" I said. "You gonn have to put me out" she said sitting on his lap. "Bitch get off of me" he said pushing her off him. I pulled her out and into the hall. "Goodbye" I said closing the door. "Fuck! She smells like fish" he said causing me to laugh. "She needs to get her ass beat" he said. "Aye I promise you she has. And I was one of the people to do that but that doesn't work with her or her other sister I promise" I said. "You fought them before" he said. "Yeah. Like three weeks ago" I said. "Anyway. I just wanna take this time and apologize. My bad for saying and doing those things to you. I just got carried away cause I've never lived this life. I've never experienced having mad stuff" he said. "Aye you good" I said. He reached his hand out and I dapped him up. "Imma talk to dad to tell him to give you some attention. I feel kinda bad that he's throwing you aside because regardless of me just getting here your also his kid" he said. I smiled. "Open the door I want to talk to Devin" London said. I opened the door. "Devin let's go downstairs bro" I said. He got up and I locked the door from the inside and walked right past them. "Devin I want to get to know you more" she said following us. "Leave me alone. I don't like you". "What did you tell him?!" She yelled in my face. "First of all get outta my face shordy. And secondly he went in there to get away from you and your crazy ass sister" I said. "Don't call her crazy" she said. "Just go" I said looking in the fridge. She then tried to grab his arm. "Bitch don't touch me" he said. "Stop touching him" I said. "Or what? Cause it seems to be a problem" she said. "Look you gonn embarrass yourself again" I said laughing. "Not this time" she said. "Look I'll suggest you back up" I said pushing her back. "Or what?" She said. Devin grabbed and water and threw it at her. She went at him and hit hit so I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her back. "Bitch!" She screamed. I pulled her down and started dragging her across the floor as I started hitting her. I was pulled away. "You dumb bitch" I yelled. She laughed and walked away as mom pulled me outside. "Every time you see her y'all fight" she said. We just laughed and she hugged me

3 weeks later
I'm in my room when dad comes in. "I need to talk to you" he said sitting on my bed. "So I've been thinking and maybe it's best if I pull you out of the basketball team" he said. "Why?" I said. "Because it will better if just Devin does it. I want all attention on him and you make him look bad so it's best if I pull you to give all the media attention on him" he said. "But dad-" "No I've made my decision so imma go to your school Monday" he said. I sat there and cried. "Armani I'll make you play volleyball" he said. "I don't like volleyball. That's for white kids" I said crying. "Your gonna do that" he said. "Do I look white to you?!" I said. "It's either that or no sports" he said. I got up and walked out. "Why do you take everything I love from me?" I said. "Because I care for you" he said. "If you cared you wouldn't be doing this right now. Why is all about Devin now!? Am I not your kid!" I screamed. "Don't scream at me" he said. "The what what do you want? You've been so different since he got here! You've been pushing me away and it's like you don't love me anymore! Dad what did I do to you for you to hate me!" I said. "Nothing! I just want all eyes on Devin not you! You've had a long run and you no longer need the media. Your gonna do volleyball so get used to it!" He yelled. I cried and went downstairs. "Come here! I'm not done talking to you!". "We'll I am! So leave me alone" I said walking out. He ran behind me but I ran as fast as I could. I had no where to go but I can't with him anymore. He doesn't want me anymore. I ran all the way to a small hill. I sat there and cried. I looked at the night sky as I sat there in the night light. I feel like I'm just unwanted. My own dad doesn't love me anymore and anyone I used to talk to don't even hit me up anymore except my real friends. I sat there before deciding to go to our penthouse that a couple of miles away. After what felt like forever I made it. I went into the lobby and the receptionist recognized me. "Hello mrs. Booker. Checking in" she said. "Yes" I said smiling. She gave me the room card and I went up. I walked in and it was cold and dark until I turned the lights on

I went up and started scoping it out to make sure No one was here. After finding nobody I went to my dads room.

I started jumping on his bed and then laid down. I went to my room and changed. I was just bored and posted a picture when we were in la

I looked a dads comment and just turned my phone off. I went downstairs and chilled. I just want stuff to go back to normal

Devin was freaking out. "Where do you think she'll go?" Kendall said. "I don't kno-" then Devin got a notification from his penthouse that Armani had checked in

"She's at the penthouse" he said grabbing his keys. They went to the car and drove. Once they got there Devin got out. "Look I'll go in and talk to her. Just stay here" he said to Kendall. She just nodded and sat there.

Devins POV
I walked up to the hall and into the door. "This kid is gonna be the death of me" I said before open the door. It was quiet but I know she's still here. "Takis. Really?" I said seeing taki dust all over the couch. That's 1. I then heard something fall upstairs. "Armani come here you not hiding from me longer" I yelled. "Ight I'm leavin" I said opening and closing the door. I waited but she still didn't come down. "Ight I'm going up". I walked upstairs and checked every room. I then checked mine and looked everywhere. Then I looked under the bed. She was right there and looked at me. "Get out I'm not gonn hit you. I just want to talk to you" I said. "What are you gonna do now? Take my room away?" She said causing me to laugh. "No mama. I just need to talk to you" I said sitting on The bed. She crawled out. "How you get down there? It's tight to crawl under there" I said making her smile a bit. "What do want to talk about now" she said sitting far. I faced her and looked at her. "I want to say I'm sorry. You were right. I was just thinking about your brother more than you and I felt that I'm sorry" I said. She cried. "You didn't have to say those things to me" she said crying. I breathed. "Look mama-" "No dad. You hurt me enough when you told me that" she said making me upset with myself. "You promised me to stop saying stuff to me like that!" She cried. I got up and tried to hug her. "No!" She cried. After her trying to fight back she finna gave in. She cried as I held her. "I'm sorry baby" I said tearing up. "I'm hurting you and I'm sorry for that. I'll promise we'll go to therapy together" I said kissing her cheek. "You know I still love you but I hate when you treat me like that. And mostly when you didn't show up to my game dad. You promised" she said looking at me rubbing her red eyes. "I'm sorry. And I'm sorry for the other day for not taking you with us to the aquarium. How about we go Tomorrow? You and me. I'll take you out the whole day. Anywhere you want" I said looking at her. She nodded and smiled. "I love you baby". "I love you to daddy" she said as I gave her a quick kiss on the lips. She smiled and I carried her out the door. I locked the door and walked down to the lobby with her in my arms. "I love you" she whispered. "I love you more" I said making her smile. I sat in the back with her still in my arms. "Babe can you drive" I said. She smiled and nodded. She hopped over and started driving. I held her close as she just hugged me close. I looked at Kendall and she smiled and I winked at her. I love my babygirls but Armani has my heart and that's will never change again

Armani's POV
I laid on dad as I finally felt happy again. "Baby what's that in your shirt?" Dad said. I looked down and saw the blood showed from my cuts. "Oh nothing" I said. He grabbed my hand and pulled my sleeve up. He gasped. I pulled it down fast and looked down. "Armani" dad spoke. "What?" I said. "Mama why are there cuts in your hands" he said choking on tears. "Nothing dad. I just accidentally cut myself when I was climbing a fence" I said   make it believable. "No those look like they were made purposely" he said. "Lemme see" Kendall said. I extended my arm out. "Armani" she said covering her mouth. Dad hugged me as he cried. "Baby why? Why did you do that" he said making cry. "When you told me i didn't deserve anything I just felt useless" I said. "No mama. I didn't mean that" he said. "I'm sorry" I said crying. "Hey. But we're gonna go talk to someone and we're gonna do this together okay?" He said looking at me. I nodded and hugged me. He kissed my cheek and I just laid on his shoulder. after making it back home, I went upstairs to my room. I took a shower and changed.

I went to dads room and waited for him to come out. Kendall came in and sat. "So what did your dad talk about?" She asked. "How he didn't mean it and he realized how much he cared more for Devin than me" I said. "I know I had to tell him. Look don't cut yourself again. It hurt him and I could tell. Your dad doesn't cry and the last time he cried was when you were in the hospital" she said crying. "Don't cry" I said hugging her. "Don't harm yourself. Promise me you won't do it again" she said holding her pinky finger out. I crossed mines with her. Dad then came out. "Ready to sleep" he said. "Oh and Devin was asking for you" she said. I got up and went to his room. I knocked. "Come in" he said. I went in. "Oh my god" he said hugging me. I smiled. "Where you go? Dad was going crazy" he said. "I just went to our penthouse" I said. "Don't do that again" he said. I nodded. "Imma go to sleep" I said. "Okay. I love you" he said hugging me. "I love you too" I said closing his door. I went to dads room and laid down. He held me tight. "I love you" he said hugging me. "Okay Armani. Stealing my man" Kendall said making us laugh. Then Devin walked in. "So I didn't get an invite?" He said plopping on the end of the bed and we laughed. "Your invited any time just not our private time right Kendall" he said looking at her and she looked away. "Ew!" We both said making them laugh. Kendall laid next to dad, dad laid next to me and Devin next to me. We started hitting each other with pillows. "Ow" I said grabbing one and hitting him and it accidentally hit dad. "Aye!" He said. Then Kendall grabbed one and hit him too. "That's strike two" he said. Then all of us started hitting him. We started laughing as he struggled to get up. We ended up playing all night until eventually we fell asleep....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 9.4K 200
graysondolan liked your picture graysondolan started following you this is also kinda a shawn mendes instagram story :) book 2 of this series is up
40.6K 1.3K 22
COMPLETED | what happens when two misunderstood souls find each other? ❝ It's wrong and I hate that it's the truth but I only like myself when I'm wi...
73.9K 2.4K 42
𝘉đ˜Ļ𝘧𝘰đ˜ŗđ˜Ļ 𝘸đ˜Ļ đ˜Ĩ𝘰 đ˜ĸđ˜¯đ˜ēđ˜ĩ𝘩đ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜¨, 𝘸đ˜Ļ đ˜Ĩ𝘰đ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜¨ đ˜ļ𝘴. 𝘐đ˜ĸđ˜¯ 𝘩đ˜ĸ𝘷đ˜Ļ đ˜¯đ˜° 𝘮𝘰đ˜ŗđ˜Ļ 𝘱đ˜ĸđ˜ĩđ˜Ēđ˜Ļđ˜¯đ˜¤đ˜Ļ 𝘐 𝘸đ˜ĸ𝘴 đ˜Ēđ˜¯ đ˜ĸ đ˜ŗđ˜ļ𝘴𝘩īŧŽ 𝖧𝖾𝗅𝗅đ–ē...
531 21 6
đ‘ģ𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒓𝒆𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆, 𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒕𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒓, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙, 𝒂 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏...