The Next Generation: Final Ro...

By LavenderBlitz

Quirks, Semblances, Sacred Gears, Magic, and Zenkai Power. Individuals who started off as Teens, are now grow... More

Y/N Bio
Family Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1: A New Life
Chapter 2: A Decision
Chapter 3: Y/N's Homeland
Chapter 4: Y/N's College Plan
Chapter 5: Y/N Meets The Cerealian
Chapter 6: Granolah's Closure
Chapter 7: Homecoming
Chapter 8: Finishing Touches
Chapter 9: A Flash of Darkness
Chapter 10: A Husk
Chapter 11: Welcome to HOH University
Chapter 12: Lots of Introductions
Chapter 13: Day Zero
Chapter 14: Unexpected Crisis
Chapter 15: The Rescue Plan
Chapter 16: Venture into The Cosmos
Chapter 17: The Omniscient Master
Chapter 18: Imfamous Blood Brigade
Chapter 19: Locked Away
Chapter 20: Long Awaited Reunion
Chapter 21: Reawakened
Chapter 22: The Grand Escape
Chapter 23: Welcome Home, Skylar
Chapter 24: Y/N The Master
Chapter 25: Invincible
Chapter 26: Y/N's Vacation
Chapter 27: Pool Party
Chapter 28: My name is Xoya
Chapter 29: Power of The White God
Chapter 30: Catching Up
Chapter 31: The Mysterious Cosmic Saiyan
Chapter 32: Forming a Team
Chapter 33: Stress Relief
Important Accouncment (Please Read if you can.)
A Brief Summary (How The Book would've gone.)
Epilogue: Part 1
Epilogue: Part 2 (Farewell, Y/N)

Holiday Special: The Light of Christmas

855 19 28
By LavenderBlitz

Oh boy, is it really that time again? Already? Time seems to fly by so quickly. What a great year this was.

Today was Christmas. After a LONG night of keeping S/N and Chloe in their beds, they finally got to open up their presents sent from the jolly man in red.

Usually you would plan a big dance party or something for a holiday, especially Christmas. However, as the years went by, you all started to care less about the flashiness of the parties themselves, and cared more about enjoying each other's company.

Of course you were used to their company all the time, but Christmas was one of the only ways that made the idea of spending time with your loved ones feel truly special.

It was still morning, and everybody had decided to gather at Momo's place since she had the biggest home. Everybody was scurrying to gather their presents that they had gotten for their fellow students, and you were no exception.

You were currently running through the city while hauling a giant bag of presents. This year you tried to get a present for everybody attending the party.

You took quick, short breaths while running in a hurry so that you could actually get to the party on time. As a Protagonist, you always found yourself running late for almost every occasion.

Luckily thanks to your ability to create clones, bringing the presents was a lot easier. The costs of said presents wasn't an issue either since you were rich.

Y/N: *Pant*...C'mon! I can't be late for Christmas! It's CHRISTMAS!

As you kept running with your seven clones, you eventually spotted a few familiar faces in the distance. It didn't take long before they noticed you as well.

Y/N: Is that...? Hey! Amanda!!

Like you shouted, it was Amanda and her team, Constanze and Jasminka. All of them seemed to be experiencing the same issue.

Amanda: Okay so we've got everything? Hopefully not everybody packed as much as we did...

Y/N: Hey! Amanda!!

Amanda: Huh?

Amanda then looked to her right to see you along with several clones carrying dozens of presents for everybody.

All of them were taken aback by how many of them there were. Amanda was quite excited since she knew that at least one of those presents was for her.

Amanda: Hey, Y/N! I wasn't expectin' to run into you here!

Y/N: Yeah, Getting presents for everybody was a lot harder than I thought it would be...would you guys mind lending me a hand...?

Amanda: No problem. We can take it from here!

With that Amanda, Constanze, and Jasminka all pulled out their wands and started to move the many gifts with transferring magic.

All of them floated over your heads as you stared in awe. You've seen them use this kind of magic before, but you had never seen them use it on this many items at once.

Amanda: Pretty cool, huh? Now let's hurry up. I ain't gonna hear the end of it if we're late!

Constanze nonchalantly nodded with a thumbs up as Jasminka simply kept eating from the package of Christmas goodies in her arms. Where did she get them? Who knows.

At this point you had all started running to get to Momo's Mansion as the many gifts followed you as if you were a magnet.

Time Skip

You had now reached Momo's home. It still took Amanda and the other aback even when they simply gazed upon it from any other part of the city.

Amanda: All of this and she still lives by herself...?!

Y/N: Actually I heard that she allowed a good amount of students to live here until they could afford their own place.

Amanda: Well enough of that, Let's get inside, it's freezing out here!

Y/N: Y-Yeah...

With that you pressed the buzzer as the gates practically opened up instantly. You assumed that she temporarily disabled most security systems since allowing access to every single guest who came by would be a pain.

Eventually you would all be greeted by some of the heroes. Midoriya, Tsuyu, Kirishima, and Todoroki. All of them wearing matching Santa outfits. It was cute.

Kirishima: Hey! You guys finally made it—WOAAAAH......

Kirishima was quick to greet but his jaw dropped to the floor when he saw the countless presents in the air. The others were surprised by it as well.

Todoroki: You know you didn't have to bring gifts. That's not what Christmas is about.

Y/N: So? Who doesn't like gifts? C'mon I've got one for everybody.

With that Midoriya guided you to where the Christmas tree was so that you could place all of the gifts there.

Y/N: I hope everybody likes their presents...

Mori: Hey, Y/N! Get over here! You're missing out!

Y/N: Be right there!

With that you stopped thinking about the gifts and focused more on hanging out with your friends. Everybody was now here and the party was ready to truly get started.

Mori had brought you over to hang out with Kirishima, Amanda, and Koneko as they were all excited to see that you were finally here.

Y/N: Another year, another Christmas. Time seems to fly by faster each time...

Kirishima: Yeah, seems like yesterday we were spending our first Christmas together...

Amanda: Hm...I always wondered what it was like before us witches came into the picture. You told us about Ark, but what else happened?

Y/N: Well, when we first met, we were all gathered in a small little academy, probably smaller than any of your guy's home worlds'. We slept in a ballroom like when you guys first arrived, and things just started happening overtime. Kirishima's been by my side the whole time.

Amanda: Cool, did you fight anyone else besides Ark?

Y/N: A handful of opponents. A special experiment gone wrong, ninjas, a few small talking animals, Karuza, a clone of a majin friend of mine, and the list goes on. None of them were on Ark's level though. He was simply built different. If I fought him alone I would've been killed.

You were suddenly cut off by Nora who hauled a massive tray of mugs. All of them having Eggnog in them.

Eye-Catch

Eye-Catch

Nora: Come and get your Eggnog! With or without cinnamon!

Amanda: You got any alcohol in some of those...?

Nora: Sorry, Jaime drank them all.

Jaime: *Hic*...I just love Christmas time...it's another excuse to get drunk...

Y/N: Should've known. Anyways I'll take a cup.

With that Nora handed you a glass of Eggnog. You had mixed feelings about the beverage. It all came down to who made it. Store brand Eggnog was alright, but Homemade Eggnog was better.

All of a sudden you heard rapid footsteps approaching as Nora was almost knocked down by your children, S/N and Chloe.

S/N: Dad's here!!

Chloe: Papa!!

Y/N: Hey, you two! Did you like your presents from Santa?

S/N: Yeah!!

Chloe: Mhm!!

S/N and Chloe wanted two completely different things. Usually a boy around S/N's age would want some sort of game console, but even though he's tried, S/N just can't get into video games. All he wants is to get stronger.

Because of this asked for training weights. And he got more than he thought. He got his own little gravity chamber, and training equipment with adjustable weight from 1 pound all the way to 500 tons. Capsule Corp is amazing.

Meanwhile Chloe wanted something entirely different. She didn't want a video game, she didn't want any trendy clothes, all she wanted was a teddy bear. A purple one at that.

Thus she got two teddy bears. Both of them were purple. One was normal sized, the other was the same height as you. Needless to say it was at least twice Chloe's size, yet she can carry it no problem.

Of course they got other stuff from friends and family, new clothes, toys, all that stuff.

Kirishima: Yo, Y/N, you should tell me what you got me for Christmas...

Y/N: It's totally not a Box full of Pizza Hut coupons.

Kirishima: ...What?

Momo: Everyone, it's time to open up your presents! Y/N made sure to get something for everyone on the invitation list!

Some people thought Momo made you get everyone presents, but no, It was your idea. You loved seeing the reactions of S/N and Chloe opening their presents earlier today, and seeing your friends open up your gifts was just as good.

Everybody gathered up real fast to open up their presents as you watched them all open the boxes. You were surprised to see that nobody was disappointed with their gifts. Of course some weren't as enthusiastic about it as others, but that's to be expected.

Midoriya: A LIMITED EDITION GOLDEN ALL MIGHT FIGURE...!!!!

Y/N: Hehe...yeah. It was hard, but I managed to get my hands on one!

Ruby: YOU UPGRADED CRESCENT ROSE...?! When did you even take it...?!

Y/N: A magician never reveals his secrets.

Issei: THE LATEST ISSUE TO MY MAGAZINE COLLECTION...!! It just came out!!

Y/N: Definitely wasn't pleasant to obtain that one, I'm lucky that everyone around here knows that I'm not into that stuff.

Akko: MY OWN SORCERER'S STONE...?! Now I can use Magic whenever I want!

Y/N: Yup, made it myself. Kasai told me that you guys were started to get more and more limited amounts of magic energy while out on patrol.

Asia: Here, Y/N! This is for you! It's from all of us!

Asia then walked up to you and handed you a gift. It was heavier than it looked. You tore up the wrapping paper and as you took more paper off, you quickly figured out what it was.

Y/N: NO. F**KING. WAY.

Everybody started to laugh with joy as you reacted to your gift like a 7 year old. Inside the box was a PS5. And not just any PS5, but a Golden PS5. The Controller was also Golden.

Y/N: But...HOW?!

Kirishima: Yeah...I know you're not that big of a gamer and all, but it was right there and we couldn't have just let someone else take it.

Koneko: Do you like it?

Y/N: I, LOVE IT.

Asia: I'm glad!

Kirishima: You've also got one more present over here!

Y/N: Huh...?

Kirishima then pointed towards a massive box. This was was Pre-wrapped, and all you had to do was remove the top. The box was bigger than you, making it the biggest gift out of the batch in terms of size.

Y/N: Woah...I wonder what it is...!!

Kirishima: Take the top off and find out!

You then leaped in the air since you had to fly in order to reach the top. Slowly lifting the lid of the massive box, once it was opened enough, your present jumped out of the box and tackled you into a tight hug.

Yang; MERRY CHRISTMAS, Y/N!!

The both of you then hit the floor as you were still processing what was happening. Although before you could, Yang started to shower your face with kisses as everybody started laughing.

Y/N: Holy crap that kinda scared me! Hehehe!! That tickles!!

Kasai: Man...those two really love each other.

Diana: U-Um...Kasai...

Kasai: Hm?

Diana then pointed towards the ceiling with a slight blush on her face. Kasai looking up to see the oh so loved, but also hated, Mistletoe.

Diana: Y-You know what that means...right?

Kasai: Don't two people who're under a mistletoe have to Ki...oh...

Diana: We can if you want...

Kasai: A-Alright.

With that the two slowly got closer to each other and shared a nice, warm kiss. The two of them rarely kisses despite how long they've been together.

Lotus: Sheesh, look at those two going at it.

Maquist: Lucky coincidence I guess.

Kara: Really now?

Lotus and Maquist then turned around to see Ibara and Kara both also in need it some Christmas love, to which they gladly delivered.

The sounds of laughter, excitement, and overall Christmas joy echoed through the night. It is the most lovely time of the year for most.

I hope you spent Christmas in a way that made you happy. Thank you for the wonderful year, hopefully next year is even better.

But for now, stay safe, and stay hydrated. Happy Holidays to all of you. I'll be watching.

🎁 MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!🎄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 25.8K 175
There are some schools out there who have kids with incredible powers, Wether they be "Quirks", "Sacred Gears", Or " Semblances", however, there live...
246K 3.7K 27
Y/n L/n was treated like the scourge of his world, and all because he lacks any superpower or super abilities. His parents abandoned him, people beat...
6.1K 215 36
(Y/N) (L/N) is setting off along with his Childhood Friends, Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long have in order to get their Hunter Licenses! Along the way...
67K 759 22
Y/N L/N has always wanted to be a hero but sadly he was born without a Sacred Gear, Quirk, Semblance, Magic or any other kind of power. Because of hi...