๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐• ๐•— ๐•’ ๐•‚๐•š๐•Ÿ๐••- ๐•๐•ฆ...

By ismbivxn

Aaliyah meets Jude, a footballer for BVB and England national team and they meet through their younger siblin... More

Cast
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29

Part 9

2.7K 29 19
By ismbivxn

@bella_cooper

Liked by ahmed_hakimi and others

@bella_cooper: Happy 17th to the coolest twins! I love you guys❤️

Tagged: @liahakimi11 @ahmed_hakimi

View all 2 comments

@liahakimi11: Thank you sm!❤️
Liked by bella_cooper

@ahmed_hakimi: 🤍🥰
Liked by bella_cooper

Comments on this post have been limited.

@ahmed_hakimi

Liked by jobebellingham and others

@ahmed_hakimi: Happy birthday to us.
P.s can you guess who's older👀

Tagged: @liahakimi11

View all 80 comments

@jobebellingham: my guess is that Lia is older🌝
-why you guessing anyways, you already know who's older🤨

@liahakimi: happy birthday lil bro🤍
-there was no need to comment that😐

Load more comments

@liahakimi11

Liked by judebellingham and others

@liahakimi11: Happy 17th to us.
p.s Lia is older🌚

View all 6 comments
@judebellingham:Happy birthday❤️
-thank you!!

@ahmed_hakimi: you don't have to expose me like that yk🙄
-I do🥰

@bella_cooper: Happy birthday<3
-thank you luv☺️

Comments on this post have been limited.

Aaliyah's POV:

I can't believe I'm 17 today, it's just all so weird to take in because it means that I turn 18 next year. I just woke up and I'm getting messages from people on Instagram and I get a notification that makes me scream which causes Bella to wake up, I apologized and she went back to sleep. The message was from Jude wishing me a happy birthday.

Jude🥰
6:30am

Jude:Happy birthday Lia, I hope you have a wonderful day because you deserve it. You are one of the kindest people I've ever met and I enjoy being around you🤍

Lia:Thank you so much, I really appreciate your message and I enjoy being around you too:)

Ahmed is having Jobe and two of his other friends over for a "boys night" I'm not really doing anything other than hanging out with Bella and I'm okay with that. I'm planning to tell Bella about my thoughts later today because they have gotten overwhelming and I need to talk to someone about them. For now we are just watching Crash Landing On You, our all time favourite show on Netflix.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
It's now currently 7pm and we just finished watching the show, we cried and bawled our eyes out like we hadn't seen the show before. I decided it was time to talk to Bella.

Lia:hey umm...can we talk?

Bella:yeah sure, what is it?
She said as she sat on the bed facing me.

Lia: okay, so this past year has been hard. And when I say hard I mean HARD, I started feeling like this right after I turned 16 so it's been going on for a while

Bella: Lia what is it you're scaring me

Lia: so I have been having su1c1dal thoughts and I have been hurting myself with anything that I can find. I have also been st^rving myself and when i do eat i always make myself throw up.

You should've seen the look on her face, she looked so sad, like she wanted to cry and I felt so bad because I didn't mean to hurt her. She then went in for a hug and started crying and after we pulled apart she started talking.

Bella: Lia I am so sorry I never noticed this, I feel like the worst friend ever because you were struggling and I failed to realize that. You don't deserve any of this, no one does and it just breaks my heart knowing what you've been going through the past year and no one new.

Lia: Bella don't blame yourself for not realizing, I just hid my pain from everyone. You are not the worst friend ever I promise, deep down I know I don't deserve the pain I've been going through this past year but I can't help but feel like this.

Bella: I love you and I want you to know that I'll always be there for you. If you ever need anyone to talk to you can always come to me.

Lia:Thank you

5 days later

Author's POV:

Today was New Year's Eve and Aaliyah,Bella and Ahmed were attending a party Jude invited them to. Aaliyah was really nervous and excited to see Jude since they hadn't seen each since Christmas when they went to the movie theatre. It was currently 9pm and Lia's parents let them go only because they were out of town to visit their friends. The party ended at 12am so everyone was looking forward to starting 2022 together.

  Aaliyah's POV:

I can't wait to see Jude tonight, he's all I've talked about the last few days and Bella can't stop teasing me to kiss him tonight because it was New Year's. I want to but I don't know if Jude would be okay with it. Tonight I was wearing a blue Ruched Lantern Sleeve Solid Bodycon Dress, some vans and I decided to wear an anxiety ring in case I had a panic attack because I was going to around a lot of people.

Bella and I were already ready when Ahmed yelled at us because we had kept him waiting for 1 hour. So we hurried downstairs where Ahmed was watching tv looking hella bored.

Ahmed: finally

Bella and I both apologized for keeping him waiting. And we got into mum's car and Bella was the one driving since she had her drivers license. When we got to the party it was greatly decorated with a sign that said "Happy New Year's 2022"  champagne bottles, the countdown to midnight projected on a big screen, and a lot of people around. After about an hour of being there, I honestly felt like I was going to puke because of the amount of people that were in that room. So I started fidgeting with my ring and focused on getting my breathing back to normal but I couldn't do that because of the loud voices around me so I decided to step out. Bella wanted to follow me but I told her I was okay and that I just needed some air she hesitantly let me go, and I was looking for an exit when I found one. I got out away from the loud noises but my breathing started getting worse so I sat down and tried to calm myself down. I heard a familiar voice behind me telling me to breathe. I was shocked to see Jude standing behind me because I'd only seen him when we first arrived and we talked for a bit but his friend needed his help with something so he left to help him. I responded to him acting confused like I didn't know what he was talking about. 

Lia: what?

Jude: you are having panic attack

Lia: how do you know?

Jude: because when I came outside to get some air I heard your voice say "Lia you're okay, you're just having a panic attack everything will be okay"

Lia: oh, I didn't think it was that loud. Sorry

Jude: there's no need to apologize, now I want you to focus on getting your breathing back to normal while talking about something positive you like doing

Lia: okay, so I love singing and writing music about my feelings when I feel stressed

Jude: can I hear you sing?

Lia: still no😂

Jude: had to try again👀

Lia: and it didn't work

Jude: do you want to make singing a career in the future?

Lia: as of right now it's just a hobby and I'm not really sure what career I want to do in the future. But you never know

Jude: well I hope whatever career you choose to do in the future will bring nothing but happiness to you and I hope you succeed in it.

Lia: aww thank you, I hope the same for you with football

Jude:thank you, are ready to go back inside?

Lia: yes, thanks for talking to me

Jude: no problem anytime.

Jude stood up and put his hand out to help me get up and I held it, I was expecting him to let go of my hand after I stood up but he kept holding it so I didn't let go either.

Jude's POV:
After we finished talking I stood up and let out my hand to help her get up, she accepted it and after she stood up I expected her to let her go but she didn't so I didn't either and we went back inside. Luckily for us there was 20 seconds left until midnight so we quickly made our way to where our friends were and everyone started counting
10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,before it said one Lia and I both looked at each other and when everyone started screaming "Happy New Year's" I leaned in to Kiss her and she didn't pull away. It was a short but sweet and steamy kiss. After we pulled apart Her best friend, looked at us and said "I told you" I was confused and I'm sure my face gave it away because Lia started explaining to me what she meant by that.

Lia: so before the party Bella was convinced that we'd have our first kiss tonight because it was New Year's

Jude: hahaha, Jobe said the same thing

After that we just enjoyed the party and it was honestly one of the best nights of my life.

Hey guys, thank you so much for 300 reads. It might not be a lot for you guys but for me it is and I appreciate you guys reading my book so much. I'll be putting out chapters every day until I go back to school so if you have any suggestions for future chapters plz lmk.

Merry Christmas❤️

-I

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 392 24
"๐ข ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก" เฑจเงŽโ‹†หš๏ฝกโ‹† When he made his entrance into the prestigious realm of Re...
59.2K 329 87
y๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š...
18.5K 450 14
An Emperor Titan that was given a human body has found himself in another world that is under attacked by Xenos called Sirens. And at the same time...
3.8K 147 11
Loading... "You spilled an entire americano on his brand new, white kit. On his first day here." "It was an accident!" An enemies to lovers story. W...