Separation -- The Original

By autumnleaves63

You asked, I listened. Here's the original story of Separation. Merry Chrysler everyone. *****MATURE CONTENT... More

[separation--the original]
[o1]
[o2]
[o3]
[o4]
[o5]
[o6]
[o8]
[o9]
[1o]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[2o]

[o7]

4.6K 73 23
By autumnleaves63

*AUTHORS NOTE*

You guys are beyond amazing, okay? I love you.

3,002 words. You're welcome guys (:

WARNING: sexual content, head smacking bc insecure Holland again, quite possible cringe attack
______________

Michicant
______________

Saturday Morning

I stretched out my limbs as the sun peaked through the curtains, warming my uncovered toes. I whined as I tried to get them back under the duvet. I snuggled into Grey as Ryker wrapped his arms tighter around me. I smiled as a comfortable wave of heat settled in me.

"Good morning Beautiful." Ryker whispered in my ear, placing a kiss right behind my earlobe. I moaned and I felt him harden against my bottom.

"Breakfast in bed?" I didn't feel like moving my lips, so I just moaned my response. I felt Grey harden against my thigh as Ryker hardened even more against my bottom.

"Pretty please." My voice was a hoarse whisper in the silent room. There was a knock at the door and I groaned. Ryker tightened his hold on me.

"Come in." I tried to shout. I lifted my head slightly, and immediately laid it back down. I had the worst headache ever, it felt as if the room was spinning out of control.

My door creaked open, and in came my mom. I closed my eyes and smiled as she sat on the bed, resting a hand on my leg.

"Good morning sweetheart." She whispered, as if she knew that I had a hangover.

"Good morning mom." I whispered back, snuggling into Grey's side.

"Good morning Mrs. Stone." Grey and Ryker said in unison. I wanted to pinch their arms; I hated when they did the whole 'in sync' thing, it annoyed the crap out of me. But I was too tired to lift my arms, so I let it slide this time.

"Good morning boys. Did you want some breakfast? I can bring it up for you." My mom is such a dear, I swear.

"I was actually just going to go get Holland some breakfast, Mrs. Stone. I'll come downstairs with you." I felt the bed bounce and I opened my eyes to see Ryker's back muscles moving as he put on a shirt. I slowly bit my lip as I saw him walk out the door with my mom, talking as if they were mother and son. I sighed in frustration as my core was left tingling from the way Ryker looked without a shirt on.

I mean, ugh. Those perfect abs, and that perfect tan skin stretching over all of those perfect, taut muscles. Goodness gracious, that ass. So perfectly sculpted, and muscular, and tiny. Please get me a fan it is too hot in here.

"I love you, princess." I scrunched my nose as he kissed the top of my forehead. "What? What did I do now?" He laughed and I giggled at him.

"I don't like princess. I like baby doll." I said, looking up into his face. He had a light stubble growing in, and his tired green eyes peered down at me.

"Duly noted, baby doll." He said, pressing me into his side. I sighed. I never want this to change.
_________________

Monday

There was a new guy and girl in the school today. They were all that everyone was talking about. I have yet to see them, and that makes me very nervous.

What if the girl tried to take away Grey and Ryker from me? I can't have that happening.

What if the guy was just really creepy and was one of those guys who wanted to shoot up the school? That obviously can't happen either, that would be too much.

"Ugh." I groaned out loud. Ryker and his friend, Jordan, gave me a concerned look.

"You okay, Holland?" Jordan asked. Ryker growled at him and Jordan backed off. Grey and Ryker took all day Sunday to explain to me the whole werewolf thing with other werewolves.

Did you know that they have packs? Like hoards of werewolves living together? And that there are people in charge called 'alpha'? Apparently, Grey and Ryker are alpha of their pack, like they share the title. Something about the Fates wanting it that way, I don't know. It was too much for me to take in.

And apparently, Jordan is a werewolf too. Apparently, most of the people that Grey and Ryker hang out with are werewolves. Even some of my friends are werewolves!

"I'm fine, thank you." I stuck my tongue out at Ryker and his palm stretched out over my thigh, squeezing it as a warning of some sort.

"Watch your tone." Ryker said under his breath. I bit my lip from saying something else. I did not want to get into trouble.

The door to the classroom creaked open, and in popped a face I had never seen before. It was a girl, and she was gorgeous. She had huge, pretty eyes, and her brown wavy hair cascaded down her back as she stepped into the classroom. She was tall, and gorgeous.

And behind her was Grey.

What was he doing with her? Why are they breathing so hard? Were they doing something together? Does Grey not want me anymore?

I could barely hear what she was saying as my chest started caving in, and my heart sank with it. Grey doesn't want me anymore. Grey does not want me anymore. Of course he doesn't, that new girl is freaking gorgeous, he would be stupid if he stayed with me. I don't deserve him, I never did.

I felt Ryker's grip on my thigh tighten. His hot breath was fanning down my neck.

"Holland, what is wrong?" His voice was deeper, it was Levi. I couldn't speak, there was a knot in my throat. His grip tightened to the point of pain and I let out a squeak so low, only Ryker could hear.

"I...Grey..." I tried to get out, but it was too painful to say out loud. Grey's head snapped in my direction. I thought I saw his eyes turn black before they flashed back to green.

"Oh, and the principal needs to see Holland and Ryker." Grey casually said to the teacher. But I didn't want to move. I didn't want to go anywhere with Grey if he didn't want me anymore.

"Alright fine. Holland, Ryker, go to the principal's office." The teacher rolled her eyes as Ryker practically dragged me out of the classroom and into the hallway.

"Ryk-"

"It's Levi, right now. And shut that pretty mouth of yours, Holland." Levi spoke as he dragged me through the hallways, Grey right behind us. We finally found an empty classroom. Levi perched me on the teacher's desk as Grey locked the door behind us.

"Now tell me, my dear, beautiful Holland. What has got you so worked up, hm?" He gently grabbed my face and made me look into his pitch black eyes. They were searching me, trying to find the answer.

"I, um...It's just that....Grey and..." I sighed. I closed my eyes, regained my composure, and opened them. "Grey was with that new girl, and I don't know what they were doing, and they were breathing hard, and what if he doesn't want me anymore?" I finally got out. I felt the tears coming.

"Now why in the world would you think that?" Levi questioned, raising his eyebrows.

"Because he doesn't want to share me anymore, and I'm not as beautiful as the other girl that Grey was walking with, and why would he want me? I don't deserve any of the love that you guys give me, and I can't breathe." My body was racking with sobs as tears streamed down my face. Saying all of my thoughts out loud made them sound even more realistic, and I couldn't breathe. I felt as if all my words were coming to life and crushing me.

Grey was throwing desks around the room as I continued to sob. Why was he angry? Was he mad that I said all of those things? Was he mad because they were true and I found out about those two?

Levi stepped to the side just in time for Grey to replace him. He shoved my knees apart, stepped between them as he was slamming his hands on the desk on either side of me, and he was breathing heavily, his pitch black eyes staring into mine.

"Now why in the fúck would you think those awful things? Just on Friday, we were telling you that we would fúcking die for you. And yet you assume the most awful things. Are you calling us hypocrites, Holland?" I looked down at my thumbs to try and get away from his heated glare, but he grabbed my chin, roughly yanking my face up to stare into his.

"Listen to every word that I am saying: never, and I do mean never, will we ever abandon you. I don't care if you think you don't deserve us because tough shít, you're stuck with us. I don't care if you think the next person to walk into the room is more beautiful than you because those thoughts are wrong to the highest extent.

"Holland, not only do I, Odin, feel this way about you, but so does Grey. Levi and Ryker are on the same boat that I am on. If you are ever having these impure thoughts again, I will not hesitate to bend you over the nearest surface, and spank the living day lights out of you. Am I making myself clear?" My panties were drenched, my face was wet with tears, and my heart was swelling.

I nodded my head but Odin just shook his. "I need verbal affirmation, Holland."

"Yes Alpha." I whispered. Where did that come from? Why did I even...?

Odin shuddered in pleasure when I said that, as well as Levi. Odin shut his eyes and rested his hand on my thigh.

"Mmm. Say that again, Holland."

"Alpha..." I whispered, letting it roll off my tongue. They both smirked at me when they opened their eyes. Odin leaned in, about to press his lips against mine when the bell rang.

"If we didn't have class next period, your body would be wrecked." Odin said, his eyes slowly shifting back to green. I bit my lip to stop a moan from escaping. Grey took my hand and helped me off the desk. Ryker grabbed my other hand, and together we walked to our next class.
___________________________

We were all sitting in my room, doing our homework in separate corners of the room. If we weren't separated while doing homework, then we would get nothing done. I was doing my Calculus homework when I started thinking about what Odin had said earlier.

When he said that they would spank me, my body instantly reacted and I became drenched. I have never been spanked before, but I like the idea of it. But will it hurt? Oh goodness gracious even just thinking about it is making me wet.

"What are you thinking about, baby doll?" Grey asked, a knowing smirk evident on his face. I didn't even want to answer him because he was just being a cocky butt-hole.

"I would answer him if I were you, beautiful." Ryker said, a smirk on his face as well. I buried my face in my textbook, trying to hide my blush.

"About getting spanked." I mumbled into my textbook. Grey and Ryker just chuckled at me.

"A little louder, please." My cheeks were flaming red. I knew they heard me, they just always want to hear dirty things come from my lips.

I lifted my head form my textbook to shout, "I WAS THINKING ABOUT GETTING SPANKED!" My whole face felt like it was burning as they stared at me. They immediately started chuckling and my hands curled into fists.

"Stop laughing at me." I said through clenched teeth. They looked at each other and they were still chuckling as they approached me. I put my textbook down and tried to scoot away from them, but they eventually had me cornered.

"We are in charge, little one. Now get your rear end over here, and strip." Grey commanded, sitting on the edge of the bed, Ryker right next to him. My panties were ruined as I made my way over to them.

I stopped right in front of them, and slowly peeled off my clothes. Apparently, they didn't like the pace I had set, so they took off the rest of my clothes for me, leaving me completely bare to them. Grey pulled me into his lap, his hardened length pressing against my back. He pressed his lips to mine.

Ryker trailed his hands over my shoulders, brushing my hair out of the way to plant kisses on my bare skin. I closed my eyes, trying to focus on only the sensation of touch. I was immediately overwhelmed. I felt hot air brush against my sex as kisses were made everywhere around my shoulders and my neck. Hands were trailing across my breasts, lightly flicking over my nípples, not giving them the direct attention they needed.

I let out a moan when Grey nipped my neck.

"Open your eyes, or would you like a blindfold?" He made Ryker stop was doing to get an answer out of me. I opened my eyes and they were both staring at me. I looked up at Grey, and he had his eyebrows raised.

"Blindfold, please." I whispered. As Ryker got off the bed to get me a blindfold, I could see the obvious tent waiting to burst out of his pants. I felt Grey's twitch against my back, and I shifted around, causing him to moan. He gently placed his hands on my waist, seizing my movements.

Ryker came back with a red, silky tie. I bit my lip as he placed it over my eyes, cutting off my sense of sight. I closed my eyes and relaxed back into Grey, immediately spreading my legs for Ryker. I was becoming more and more comfortable with them when it comes to sexual things.

It seemed as if we had never interrupted anything. I felt hot air at my sex again, and hands trailing up and down my torso, teasing me. I arched my back, trying to get some type of contact with them, but they only pushed my back down.

"Don't make me tie you to the bed." I bit my lip as I felt myself become even more wet at the idea of that.

"Maybe another time, beautiful." Ryker said, his hot breath fanning against my sex. I made a sound that sounded like a whine. I wanted to move my hips closer to his face so he could give me what I wanted, but I did not want to get in trouble with them.

I felt a kiss being pressed to my sex before a finger was slid into my entrance. I gripped Grey's thigh and dug my nails in. I was still not used to things being in there, and it hurt like a bítch.

I screamed out in pain as Ryker moved his finger in and out. The pain was almost thrown away as I was immediately overcome with pleasure. I don't know what he did, but he must of hit a certain spot because now all I feel is spine tingling pleasure.

I felt my toes curling as he repeatedly hit that spot. I clenched my lower stomach muscles as the pleasure built up, waiting to be released.

I wanted him to go faster; the pace he was going at was too slow for me.

"Faster." I moaned, wanting to arch my hips. Ryker did nothing; he went at the same pace. I wanted to rip off this blindfold and just see what he was doing to me. I want to see his reaction, as well as Grey's.

"Faster." I moaned louder, hoping that he would hear what I was saying. But nothing happened. Out of frustration, I lifted my hips, causing him to hit that spot even harder than before, and I was seeing stars.

The darkness I saw from the blindfold could not compare to the darkness I was seeing at the moment. I saw nothing, I heard nothing; I only felt myself floating far away from myself. I felt as if I was in zero-gravity, floating away from my spaceship but I couldn't give a damn.

When I came down, the blindfold was off and Grey and Ryker were glaring at me. Ryker was no longer wearing a shirt, but he and Grey had a wet stain on their jeans, and their tents were not as big as before.

"Do you know why were are upset, baby doll?" Grey asked, trailing a hand up my thigh. I shook my head. I probably do, but I want to hear them say why.

"Because you did not obey our orders." Yes, okay. We are all on the same page here.

"I am sorry Alpha's." They closed their eyes and smirked before opening their eyes again.

"Are you trying to channel our wolves, beautiful?"

"Are you sure you want them to punish you?" I gulped. Oh no, I am in trouble.

When I didn't say anything, their eyes were constantly switching from black to their original color. Oh goodness gracious, I am in deep shít.

Their eyes turned pitch black.

"Bend over, Holland."
________________________

*AUTHORS NOTE*

HELLO!!!!!!!! CLIFFHANGER!!!!! GOTTA LOVE THOSE!!!! :D

I was going to cut off the chapter before the whole sexual part, but I was like nah, I have to include it.

So yes. There you go guys. I pushed off writing my essays to write this chapter. Mainly because I'm procrastinating, but who cares.

Alright. I love you so much. And please vote, comment, add, and tell all of your friends. MWAH.

-abbey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 1.7K 29
This story is not about rejection or my pack beause I would have had to know about werewolves before I fell in love with one. With a family cabin al...
2.4K 80 12
Victoria Weston is an eighteen year old girl who just graduated high school. Her parents are making her move packs and she's furious. What happens w...
104K 3.3K 26
Being a Human and Werewolf is not that hard as it seems. Well, that is what my mother said. My life is not what it seems is not normal is very compl...
12.9M 69.2K 26
*****MATURE CONTENT. 18+ ONLY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.***** "Fuck, fuck, fuck," I finally managed to moan out. The hand on my hip reached up to grip my...