Adelia āœŽ

By thevibexz

[ONGOING] "What would you do if I die?" "Die." "Oh you would die?" I mumble and he nods giving me a small s... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
epilogue

14

9.8K 273 193
By thevibexz

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
zeke

"The guy is dead," Seth tells me.

I nodded at him. He walks out of the room and closes the door after him.

It was quiet after the door slammed close. I walk towards my desk, angry at myself for allowing that to happen to her.

It is all my fucking fault. After the news dad gave me, I lost my temper and took everything out on her.

Now she is in the hospital.

I can't do anything right.

I turned my back on the men that entered the room.

"Ezekiel," Elias says, "when Adelia wakes up, you need to talk to her,"

I'm probably the last person she wants to see.

"I know," I watch as they shift slightly, and I remember how Adelia started crying. The day when she cried in my arms because of the guy staring at her uncomfortably.

It was the same fucking guy that looked at her. Was he waiting for her to be alone? I should have killed him right fucking there.

I clench my jaw and closed my fist.

Quickly unclenching it when I remember she doesn't like me doing that.

If I wasn't such an idiot to her none of this wouldn't have happened.

"Get Lyndon to talk to her," I tell them. I watch as they raise an eyebrow but then nod.

I want to talk to her alone and not about what just happened. I want to beg for her forgiveness and make sure she is ready to forgive me. I know I caused the tears and I never want to see them again on her.

She doesn't deserve it.

What happened to her was so fucking terrifying and traumatising.

"Boss, this is a personal question," Elias blurts. I turn to face the two men and I notice them looking at my bracelet.

"Why did you get a bracelet with the initial A?"

"It was the last one," I say, using the same lie from when Adelia asked.

"Bullshit, we know you wouldn't have bought it,"

"Did you-"

"Shut up," I cut him off.

A smile crept up on both of their faces. "I think we got the answer," They nod, Elijah walking out but Elias stays in the doorway.

"Lyndon will go to the hospital, but you have to go with him to fix everything,"

I'm sorry for inviting myself, and I hope you guys are okay.

"Ezekiel, let's go,"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

We drove to the hospital, Lyndon was driving. He said I shouldn't drive because I would off broken every speed limit, which by the way, is bullshit.

Dad paid for her to have a private room, he said it's better for her. I was going to pay but he got there before me. We took the elevator up to her room.

She deserves the world and I want to be the one to give it to her. Once she forgives me, of course.

I walked towards her room, the lights in the hallway and phone ringing from the receptionist made my heart pound.

Lyndon thought it was best to call her parents but none of them picked up the phone. We figured we got the wrong number and wanted to wait until she wakes up.

I called the Smiths, they came here right away when they heard what happened. They are waiting in her hospital room for her to awaken.

Lyndon and I sat outside of her room, we decided to let them be until she wakes up. I sat on the chair, my shoulders tense as I think of the memories that happened in the hospital and it overwhelmed me. Please don't let the same thing happened to Adelia.

I swallowed, Mrs Smith coming to sit next to me.

"Lyndon is in there, she woke up,"

I let out a breath of relief. Thank you, God.

"How is she?" I asked, my voice feeling scratchy.

She smiled at me softly, looking in the direction of her room. "Better, a lot better than the doctors expected," she says frowning a little bit.

"They found other wounds though. They seemed to be healing, but they aren't from earlier," she cleared her throat.

Who the fuck are they from? Where the fuck are they from?

"Where?" I asked her and she patted my shoulder.

"It's okay, it was just on her leg, a few on her stomach and minor ones on her back. The doctors said she will be fine," she said calmly.

I nodded and looked away from her.

"What happened, you seem to be blaming yourself for what happened to her, Zeke," I tense at what she calls me. Only Adelia and Kayden call me that.

"Ezekiel," I mumble.

"Ah, I see, I see," she hummed in acknowledgement. "Whatever you think you did, she would forgive you,"

"Of course, she would be quite petty at first, but she'll forgive you as soon as she tries insulting you, and by the way, her insults are horrible," she states strongly.

"I don't deserve it," I clenched my jaw and she shakes her head. "I don't deserve her forgiveness,"

"Now, Adelia wouldn't want you saying this. I don't know her parents, but I do know her. She is an angel that forgives anyone. No matter who it is,"

"Ezekiel," Lyndon says walking out of her room.

"She is smiling, nothing new," 

Mrs Smith patted my shoulder and I sat with my heart thudding.

I nod and breathe in, getting up from my seat. Mrs Smith follows me in and takes Mr smith with her. "We will be back soon," she states closing the door behind her.

I stood there looking at Adelia. She moved her head slightly and I took a seat next to her.

She let out a soft noise but stopped quickly. Her head moved to face the wall opposite from me. 

I sat there with my heart beating out of my chest.

"H-hi," her voice was quiet and husky.

"Hi," my voice came out breathless and I turn frustrated when she looks away from me again.

I deserve it though.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, and I see the tears fall down her cheek.

Why is she apologising?

"Did it happen? Did it happen again?" she croaks out.

She blinked a few times, the tears staining her cheeks. I look to her side, and she was snuggling with the jacket.

I slowly moved my sit up closer to her and she whispered something I couldn't quite hear.

"It hurts," she whispered. "Why did it have to happen? I didn't deserve that, it's not my fault," I softly place my hand on hers and she looks at me. I saw the tears prickling down and she sniffed.

"I don't want to talk about it," she whispers trying to get up a little bit but winces in the process.

I get up, adjusting her pillow and helping her sit in a comfortable position.

"I'm going to stay with you Adelia until you get out of the hospital," I tell her and she shakes her head.

"I don't want to be a burden. You did enough for me and I'm grateful, thank you."

"Do you want me to call your parents?" I ask her and she quickly replies, her voice higher than usual.

"No! I mean, no thank you." she recovers and I nod slowly.

"Zeke," she whispers, "I need to get my anger out,"

"Before you do, Adelia-" she cuts me off.

"No."

I look at her and I notice the jacket on her lap.

"You were mean to me, and I didn't deserve it," she says a forced smile on her face.

"I kno-" she cuts me off again.

"No, you let me finish," her voice turns shaky.

Ade-" She cuts me off again, lifting her index finger and bringing it closer to my face. I see the tears slowly roll down her cheeks.

"Sorry," I mumble.

"You were a jerk," I feel myself starting to glare at her but it softens when I see another tear roll down her cheek.

Fuck.

"You were rude, you didn't care about me and you have zero manners. You don't think before you speak, and you have no idea how bad this pain I am feeling hurts, let alone the hurt I felt when you yelled at me," she paused not knowing what to say.

"I know I am annoying and you may not want me there but Zeke please, I am begging you, please don't raise your voice at me anymore," her voice cracked and my heart felt heavy.

"I wish you weren't mean, but I still am thanking you for saving me," she chokes on a sob and I look at her leg.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so fucking sorry," I whisper and she nods squeezing my hand.

"You are too mean to me," she wiped the tears with both of her hands.

"I'm-"

"No, I want you to figure out how to control your temper because you are hurting me, Zeke," she says, swallowing another sob.

"Does this mean..." I trailed off trying to find the right words, "are we still friends?" I grumble feeling my chest tighten when she shakes her head.

Fuck fuck fuck.

"Kidding, I need friends you know how much of a loser I am. Plus, I'm way too funny and need to tell people my jokes," she giggles trying to lighten up this room filled with tension, sadness and disappointment.

If being friends mean I mean something to her then I would gladly be friends with her. Being nothing but a guy that got her hurt will kill me.

"I need you out of here before I cry even more. I need space,"

I nod. I know better than not respecting her wishes. She needs time and I'm going to give it to her. No matter how long it is, I'll wait for her.

My heart was in pain, and she lets go of my hand. "His family w-watched w-when he, you know um," she says clearing her throat. "The guy in the alleyway said he wanted a turn with-"

"The police will come and ask to questions. I'm not one, you don't need to tell me anything,"

She nodded.

"I am so fucking sorry," I tell her and she nods once again.

"I don't blame you, Zeke, I blame them. They're are cruel human beings that are willing to hurt other people in ways that would forever stay with them. I got better when I met you, I felt safe when I was with you,"

My hand goes to her hair, it drifts through her locks before I lightly push it out of her face.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you,"

She nods, "I know,"

"I don't know how to treat you good Adelia,"

"I want to be friends still just after you figure yourself out and how to control your temper. Please," she states softly and I nod.

I'll try, I swear I'll try.

A nurse enters and smiles at her. "How are you feeling Adelia?"

She shook her head; a quiet hiss leaves her.

"I'm better," her voice below a whisper, "thank you."

The nurse smiles at her and nodded. "We are just going to change the bandages on your leg and remove the one on your hip to see how it is doing," Adelia looks at me and then at her leg. Her eyes water.

"O-okay,"

"Good news, we have a radiologist booked for you ready to conduct your MRI, we can get that checked out for you,"

She nods slowly before opening her mouth to say something, "The MRI makes me feel claustrophobic, how long would it take?" She mumbles and the nurse smiles.

"Fifteen to twenty minutes," The doctor says and she nods before mumbling a quick thank you.

"I'll get going now," I tell her and she nods.

"Thank you, Zeke." she starts, "I'll see you soon."

I clenched my jaw and closed my fists walking out of the room.

"How did it go?" Lyndon asked me and I know he is worried about her. We may have just all met her but we all care for her.

"It went fine, let's go,"

He nods his head, waving goodbye to the Smiths.

"I'm going to kill that motherfucker,"

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
adelia

"I'll see you later, Ajax," He leans over and kisses the top of my head, squeezing my hand gently.

"I'll see you tomorrow lovely," he waves goodbye before giving a single nod to the Smiths.

When the door shuts, Mrs Smith walks towards me. "You're going to be here for a few weeks,"

I nodded, "I know. Thank you, but you should get going,"

"Yes we should," she agrees, giving my temple a kiss.

I'm alone now.

In the dark.

The doctors came in a few minutes before they left and helped me get ready for bed.

I pull the blanket Mrs Smith bought me up to my shoulders, hearing the door open.

"Zeke?" was the first thing I thought would be here, making that the first thing I say.

The thing chuckles. It doesn't sound like anyone I know. Please no.

"I'm afraid this might hurt a little,"

And then everything went pitch black.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Thank you for reading this chapter :) I hope you're enjoying is far and it isn't too boring.

Surprisingly, I had a funny idea for the next chapter and it will start getting much longer.

Sorry for the wait and hope you enjoyed it.

Hope you had fun today<3

Much love xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4M 1.9M 47
#1 in Young Adult #9 in Badboy #1 in Cold #3 in Goodgirl #1 in Sweetheart #14 in Love *Currently available at Amazon!!!* He'd never met someone with...
88.9K 3.3K 32
(LOVE'S SPECTRUM BOOK ONE) I've been awake for a few minutes, I'm just lying there loving the feeling of my angel in my arms. I feel her move and her...
1.2M 25.1K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
12.8K 250 46
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...