Breakout (hybrid ff ot7)

Av Daisy12itsmemario

When y/n is being transferred from a quiet Hybrid hospital to a dangerous Hybrid asylum she is very scared at... Mer

Intro
News
Unsure
Moving
Fifth Floor
Next patients
Touchy
Last patients
Talk
Later
Confused
Breakout
Prisoner
fear
fear #2
Night
Pain
Second game
death
white room
disgust
Third game
The night
Him
Escape?
Hoseok's ending
Taehyung's ending
Namjoon's ending
Seokjin's ending
Jimin's ending
Yoongi's ending
Jungkook's ending
Ending Hoseok #2
and then

Next day

6K 238 71
Av Daisy12itsmemario

Waking up the next day, I see I'm still in the tub.

''Damn, my back is broken now.''

(Author: oH No OuR bAcK........iT's BrOkEn!    heheheh sorry)

With a bit of pain, I eventually get out off the tub.

I use the bathroom and look in the mirror.

Taehyung's bite mark is finally fading away, now only two small holes are visible.

While unlocking the door I look around, scared that man, Hope is still here.

But I don't see him anywhere.

Walking to my closet I notice a note.

''Dear Y/n, I'm sorry for scaring you. I regained control at about 4 in the morning, Hope messed up your room a bit so I cleaned up. I apologize for Hope his behavior. I think it would be best if I kept my distance from you for now on, until I know I can control him again. Don't be scared of me please, I try to hold him back. I advise you to also keep distance from the guys, I'm thinking they will be confused because we didn't do anything tonight. Please!!! Please don't let the guys know about last night, they would kill me for treason. 

Good luck, Hobi.''

''Awwww, he's so sweet, still I have to be on my toes. I can't trust any of them, although Hobi has made me trust him more. I guess I have to wait now.''

And so I wait for someone.

------------------------------------------------------------------

*warning some strong words will be said*

*knock, knock*

Being surprised to hear someone at the door. 

I almost fall out of bed.

The door opens and white wolf ears peek inside.

''Hello Darling~ Are you hungry~?''

Seokjin walks in.

''.........well not really.''

He smirks and walks towards me.

''That's too bad, I made this breakfast myself so I would be really sad if you won't eat it.''

He puts the plate infront of me and sits next to me on the bed.

''Go on, try it.''

I hesitantly take a bite out of the food.

''Well???? What do you think? huh?!''

''It's ummm good.''

Not gonna lie it does taste good, theres is just this weird aftertaste. 

''Ummm what is this flavour that I taste, it's a bit strong.''

Jin nods.

''Yes it's supposed to taste that strong, I mean the smell of your mate has to be strong, how are you supposed to find each other if it's not? That would be a problem.''

''Wait Jin? What do you mean by that?''

He looks at me a bit confused but also with a hint of fun.

''What ever do you mean darling? This is normal in the hybrid world, every female does this to express gratitude to their mate~?''

I look at him expectingly.

''W-well e-explain please!''

''For the females to express their gratitude they usally spend time with their mate and they often lick each other, that way the scent gets transferred to one another. Also other hybrids know that you are already mated so they won't get in the way. Since we just mated and haven't had much quality time together, I thought this might help you on the way. But if you want.........we have some time before we have to get back to the others~.''

I quickly get up feeling disgusted.

''So what you mean to tell me is, that your SCENT! is in the FOOD!?''

''YES! Well my tears and just a bit of my blood.''

He flashes me a sickening smile.

But I just feel nauseous, sprinting to the bathroom I throw up in the toilet.

''HEY! Why would you do that darling?! Well maybe your just not used to the smell yet, don't worry you'll get there eventually~''

He tries to get closer to me but I push past him and make a run for it.

Sadly, he's still a hybrid. I'm just a human.

I will need to find another way to outsmart them, because running doesn't work.

He catches me and drags me to the bed.

''Since you didn't eat your meal, I guess I will have to give you my scent myself.''

Jin pushes me down and straddles my waist, one of his hands trap both of my wrist.

''Oh Darling, I'm sorry, but you can't outrun me. It was nice to see you try tho.''

Burying his head in my neck he starts kissing me.

''Man, I'm so addicted to you darling~ Your scent can drive any of us crazy~''

I so want to get away from him, any of them actually.

''Jin......p-please don't, the others are w-waiting for us.'' I try to persuade him.

''They can wait, this can't. I also don't smell Hoseok a lot on you? Did you fight against him?!''

He sounds scary.

''N-No! We cuddled a-and did o-other thing-s.....''

''Tell me, did he hurt you? Did he make you feel pleasure? Were you trembling in anticipation? Tell me! TELL ME!''

Sh*t, what do I do now!

I can't tell him.

Wait! I have am idea!

''W-well, he was very good. H-he made me feel very g-good. I t-think he is t-the best I've e-ever had.''

I was lying, of course, nothing happened and I've never even had s*x with someone. I just couldn't tell him the truth.

''Oh really? I guess I should show you what REAL s*x is.''

He kisses my neck with no mercy, leaving dark patches behind.

''Jin! Stop, slow down!!!!''

''WHY! Why would I! You had a great time last night?! Why am I not allowed to do the SAME!''

Before I could say more he bites down hard.

His wolf teeth ripping my skin.

''AAHHHH, STOP PLEASE JIN!!''

He doesn't listen and continues.

After drinking some blood he gets up, still straddling my waist.

''Damn that's good, you are so lucky you get to be our mate. You should be WORSHIPPING us on your knees, show some more APPRECIATION!!''

I'm sobbing by the time he's done yelling at me.

''Now, let's continue. I have a lot to teach you about hybrid s*x, Hoseok's to much of a p*ssy to try some of our traditional ways out. So I'm gonna do that with you~.''

He grabs my t-shirt and tries pulling it off me.

But as fate would have it, there is a loud noise and the door slams open.

''KIM SEOKJIN!! You have ALOT to explain!!!''

The hybrid who just bursted in is Namjoon, followed on his tail by Jimin.

Namjoon yanks Jin off and Jimin collects me in his arms.

''WHAT THE H*LL ARE YOU THINKING, NOW IS NOT THE TIME. WE TALKED ABOUT THIS!''

He punches Jin to the ground and motions Jimin to take me away.

''Bring her some medicine, an ice pack and bandages to fix her neck. I'm going to deal with Jin, since he likes to disobey the ALPHA'S rules!!!''

Jimin doesn't argue and instead takes me out of the room.

''Come on baby, let's patch you up.''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooooooooooooo.

Helllooooooo, what do you think?

Pls don't be mad that nothing happened, like i'm not sure if I want anyone to hurt them. 

Atleast not yet.....

ahahaahahah.

But I really hope you liked this chapter.

Please voter, comment and follow me. (If you want, it would really help)

And I will see you all next time, bye byeeeeeeeeee. (^-^)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

549K 24.1K 52
A story in which Yoongi accidentally orders a hybrid online. Will they give up at the thought of not being alone when Yoongi realises or will they a...
49.8K 3.4K 43
You were in love with his scent the moment you met him and you knew you wanted to be with him the rest of your life. The only problem was he already...
1.1M 43.6K 54
(y/n) is convinced by her friend to go get pets together, only they weren't just getting pets but hybrids. (y/n) finds out that going from living al...
270K 8.5K 42
Juilet's father owns a very special hybrid centre. It consists of normal hybrids and mystical hybrids. It's rare to find even one mystical hybrid but...