The Arosaville City

Galing kay JaicaryAndoyo7

"Loving you was my greatest regrets" -Justice "You are the happiest... Higit pa

Prolouge
Characters
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR NOTE.....
NEXTTTTT STORRRYYYYY

CHAPTER 15

1.7K 61 1
Galing kay JaicaryAndoyo7

"arrgghh Let me go, what do you want from me". The man said na hawak ni Luka.

"Shut up". Luka said with annoyed face habang pilit na hinahawakan ni Luka.

"What are you doing Bro?". May halong mapagbiro sabi Ng bagong na si Elijah.

"A witness". Sawyer said and face the old lady earlier. I gave way to Sawyer at tumabi. Let see what will he do. Though I don't trust him that much, like who knows right? He will just humiliate even more.

"What is this?". The old lady seems get paler than earlier.

"A witness, well we found him lurking in the crowd, and seems like he knows anything". Ohhh! How could he know? I mean sa bilis Ng mga pangyayari no one would know it right?

"How could you be so sure young man that this man is the witness". Somehow I agree to it. Hindi ko alam na napatango na Pala Ako and Sawyer saw it, he glare at me kaya  I wave and him and smile awkwardly.

"Speak". He said to the guy, I don't know what his doing but that man, starting sweating and trembling in fear? Well it's given, who wouldn't afraid of the great Prince Sawyer Cash Benefeil, the war Of God, who killed his enemies, no mercy and can conquer land with a blink of an Eye.

"I-i s-saw---"

"Ituwid mo yang dila mo kung Ayaw Mong Ako ang tutuwid Niyan". Geez here the Prince Luka Vince Benefeil, known as the arrogant prince, who loves torturing his prey and play with it.  I know this two people is dangerous, literally dangerous gustuhin ko Mang lumayo, pero how? They will find me suspicious and when they does, they will investigate me and when they found out that I am not the real Justice Faith Cohen, I am doomed.

"OK I WILL, I SAW THE OLD MAN PLACE THE RED APPLE, THAT HAS A POISON ON IT, I CAN TELL BY IT'S APPEARANCE BECAUSE, I KNOW MEDICINE, THE OLD LADY FORCE HER TO EAT THE APPLE". He said or more on like shouted. He close his eyes while saying those things.

"W-what a-are you talking about hehe why would I Poison the young lady right here". She said nervously, haysss even though she's old, I can't afford to spare her, because if I will, more people will get poison by her.

"Guards arrest here, for poisoning Justice Cohen, daughter of Duke Juri Cohen and Dorothy Cohen". Elijah said and from his back lumabas Ang mga kawal Nang Silvania well base from it's suit I'm sure is. Wait means malapit na kami sa Silvania, ohhh cheese cake I thought it would be a long journey but seems like it just took 2 weeks.

We are now in the Inn a very luxurious one, perks of being a noble and royal. I didn't know that old woman is a murderer akalain niyo Yun Hindi lang Pala Ako Ang nilason Niya, and all of them is noble, she really is hate nobles and I think I wonder why. Some Nobles are quite spoiled brat and arrogant jerk who always belittle commoners, bully them and make them slaves. Somehow I felt bad about arresting her.  But thinking about the crime she commit, it's truly against the law of God and Justice.

Haysss. Pansin ko mas lalo akong na stress, they are assassin who tried to kill me, Ngayon Isang old lady Ang muntik na akong malason. Am I destined to die? I recalled that series I've been watch when I didn't reincarnate to this place.

The Arosaville City~

It's is an old animated story, kapanahunan pa Yun Ng mama ko. My mom reserved a one last copy of that story and mom said for some reason the animated story was band and all the copy has been burned but luckily mom keep one last copy, she love that series so much that she treasured it. I was 17 years old when mom introduce me that story, at first I was not interested on it because I'm not fan with all historical story, but one time mom watch it, and it was just episode one when it catch my attention, so I borrowed it and watch it on my room. It was summer that time and I have a lot of free time.

"The Arosaville City"

Basa ko sa pamagat nito. I took the tape on its case and immediately put it in my Laptop.

The story consist of 10 episode only.

Sawyer Cash Benefeil, the devil in disguise, he is known to be a monster not literally but when it comes in conquer a land he is quite a monster, he can kill without blinking, he can feel you fear for the rest of your lives with just looking at his eyes. He is cold and distant, he dislike intimate relationship with girls, he just find it distraction to his goal, but he never wish to become the king of the Arosaville City.

But all his principle on not getting any intimate relationship to any girls are all vanished when he saw Mirabelle Felicity Aphelion, daughter of a baron, she is known to be the Angel fell from the sky, she is demure, timid and act with grace and elegant, a typical characteristics of a noble, eventhough she is just a daughter of Baron she is will known of his undeniable beauty that no one possessed. Prince Luka Vince Benefeil the eldest son of the King and Queen. An arrogant prince, who dislike commoner because of his past. He once Inlove with a commoner, he is even willing to live the throne and his tittle just for her but he was been used to climb the social ranks thats why he was enrage and couldn't stand commoner. He is also known as Man of torture because when he is in the field he would likely to play his enemy.

Prince Luka Held a party for his brother, he wants her brother to feel the emotion of love, even though he was had a terrible experience to it, but he wants the best for his younger brother. He love his brother so much. Felicity meet Cash for the first time and felt the spark on it, but Prince Luka felt regret because he also like Felicity but Luke gave in to his Younger brother.

But there seems to be the problem, the king wants the Daughter of the Duke Justice Faith Cohen, a spoiled brat, she was popular of the tittle of Cruel Princess, and also everyone knows how obsessed Justice is to Sawyer. Justice is thristy of attention and love that's why she thought that Sawyer could give it to her. Especially when Sawyer and Luka plan to use Justice as front of the relationship of Felicity and Sawyer. Justice hopes increase each time Sawyer acts. She thought that finally she had the Love she wanted from her parents who always busy with the matter of the palace. But later on she found out that Sawyer dates someone from her back.

"I love you Felicity,  I only love you no one else".

"Sawyer what this?"

"Go away forget what you just saw"

"How could you do this to me?"

"You sl*t, you steal him away from me, he is Mine, mine alone"

"How dare you hurt my Felicity"

"Go away before I stop myself from killing you"

"Loving you was my greatest regrets"

Justice dies from her own hands and she use the weapon of her beloved to end her life. For once sawyer felt the emotions he never felt. Hurt, regret and sorrow but something stop him to feel those things and later he knows he end up covering the death of Justice Faith Cohen, no one knew the reason.

The Cohen family go berserk they try to rebel the palace but they couldn't find the evidence against the Prince that's when the son of Duke Came in, one of the commander of the Military and the assassin's guild.

The Arosaville City has two greatest and prosperous town. The Amazon Town and Greenfield town.

Elijah Alessandre Ambrose, son of Duke the second rank on social Ranking. They hold the military of the Palace and Elijah is the commander in it. He visited the Palace after he heard the news about what happen to the Only daughter of The wealthiest Duke on the entire city. Juri Lance Cohen.

He found interest of the Daughter of Baron since his eyes landed in her when he meet her in the palace in the hallway. Felicity felt something for him, she felt like butterfly on her stomach, when she saw Elijah but she know is wrong so she never mind it. But Elijah has been persistent on making Felicity his that provoke the Prince.

From then on, the nobles and the royals has been lost bond especially when the death of Justice Faith Cohen discovered by Elijah Alessandre Ambrose and he make it as a bomb to fire it out to the Royal that results on mass killing inside the palace.

All Nobles are dead inside the very palace, no one knew what happened even in the outside. The palace was became a battle field. But Felicity since then was nowhere to be found.

It is the secret of the palace that no one new.

Thinking it's plot made me shiver in fear. Nakakatakot na pangyayari Yun, eventhough it's just a story it feels like it's real. I don't know being reincarnated in this story makes me happy or not. The death of Justice is the beginning of the blood bath in the palace, the hidden Bloody scenaryo between the Nobles and the royals, but somehow the plot seems changing because Elijah appearance is so early he never attend this event. That's why avoiding killing myself is my top priority although I can avoid it but who knows what future holds right?

It's dark outside, nagsimula narin Ako makaramdam Ng takot. Simula ng may assassin na pumasok sa kwarto ko noon. I check the window and I lock it, and I was about to lock the door when someone open it.

"Ouch!!". Cheesecake Ang Sakit ng noo ko.

"Hey are you alright?". Tiningnan ko Ang salarin na bigla Nalang pumasok na walang pahintulot.

"Sa tingin mo? And why are you here again Sawyer?". Feeling close itong Lalaking ito ha.

"To sleep". At tuluyan na nga siyang pumasok.

"Wala Kabang sariling higaan? Get out!!". Gigil ko sabi sa kanya Ang point my finger to the door.

"Tsk, just shut up will ya and go to sleep it's already night". He push me away para makapasok Siya Ng tuluyan sa kwarto and lay on my bed like he owns it.

"What the he---

"Lady Faith are you still awake?". Seriously? Kung saan si Sawyer nandun din itong babaeng to? I look at Sawyer and glare at him. He always makes trouble.

"Go away!!".

"I just want to ask if you saw Sawyer"

"Hindi ako hanapan Ng nawawalang unggoy Este tao"

I felt cold pierce through my back but I just shrugged.

"Oh ok, I will leave then"

And then I heard the faint steps walks away from my room, now let's deal this big man right here.

______________________________________
a/n: This is my second Reincarnated Story so I hope you will like it.

Beware of the Grammatical error and misspelled words.

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The images is came from Google and Pinterest.

Copyright©️ 2021 JaiA. All right reserved.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

875K 58.6K 33
Discovering an abandoned town in the middle of a forest, Odeth is transported to a time when the ghost town was alive, but as someone else--Olivia Va...
5.1K 556 74
In a world marked by sacrifice and suffering, In a realm where magic and power reign, In a place where perfection appears within reach, There lies a...
69.7K 3.6K 40
A woman that rules men got transmigrated to a Duchess who is a slave of a mere man. Language used: Tagalog and English Status: Ongoing Date Started:...
163K 5.2K 32
[ UNDER EDITING ] Aimie Cha is a woman whose life is peaceful, she is not rich but she is not poor either. She graduated as a valedictorian in a famo...