Ed and Bo, a love story. (COM...

De juultje32

"Well Ed was like, really important to me. And-" "You loved him?" Ariana said. "-yeah. I did." Bo was a norm... Mais

About the characters
The beginning of their relation
The accident
ed's small secret
guess you didnt cheat, but youre still a traitor
life goes on. Right?
Another accident?
Stupid Sandra
Ed comes back
Bo breaks up
Ed and Justin
Ed turns emo
okay- the song is good ig?
Hollywood stars
Hollywood
Flowers from hollywood
edder in your sweater
New year, new me
Ending

Rings

10 1 0
De juultje32

Bo was sitting home alone on her couch. It was a typical, normal day. Then, she heard a knock on the door. She stood up to see who it was.

"Ed!"
"Bo!" He stood akwardly. He dressed up nice, he wore a suit. "Um, hi?" Bo asked, smiling nervously.

"Bo. Uh."
Bo just stood in front of him.

"Hi, um. I've loved you, for a while now. And you're uh, important to me."
"Oh! You're important to me too?" Bo said.

Then, something extreme happened, something that Bo didn't expect.

He asked to marry her.

"Oh my god!" "Yeah, I will!" Bo said, she was super happy. Ed just asked to marry him!"

**
Bo didn't know how, but it was already in the news everywhere. Everywhere she went, people were staring at her. Justin would probably get the news as well. He was in jail now, for a few years. She couldt think of what would happen when he would come free.

Ariana heard the news. She was very excited to help pick the dress, and she promised to help with organising the wedding.

Bo was really busy doing preparations.

She walked in the supermarket one day, when a girl rudely pushed her. "Hey!" Bo said. The girl walked away. Bo saw a peek of her face. Was that... Sandra?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.6M 287K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...