Glass - Power Rangers Megafor...

By AlexNeko_990

Glass (Completed)πŸ’Ž -Book One of the Fragile Duology- --- Our world was once a safe and happy place until evi... More

Meet Jaxson "Jax" Moran
Chapter One: Mega Mission
Chapter Two: He Blasted Me With Science
Chapter Three: Going Viral
Chapter Four: Stranger Ranger
Chapter Five: United We Stand
Chapter Six: Harmony and Dizchord
Chapter Seven: Who's Crying Now?
Chapter Eight: Robo Knight
Chapter Nine: Prince Takes Knight
Chapter Ten: Man and Machine
Chapter Eleven: Ultra Power
Chapter Thirteen: Gosei Ultimate
Chapter Fourteen: The Human Factor
Chapter Fifteen: Staying on Track
Chapter Sixteen: The Human Condition
Chapter Seventeen: The Messenger
Chapter Eighteen: End Game
Bonus Chapter: Under The Fireworks
Go Check Out Book 2 - Prism

Chapter Twelve: Dream Snatcher

994 24 7
By AlexNeko_990

A/N: At this point, Jax already told Noah, and Jake that he is gay.

Jax POV

Me, Troy, and Gia walked to where the others are. "Wow, that's a lot of wishes." Troy said. I hummed in agreement. "Sure is. Whenever I saw a shooting star, my dad would tell me to make a wish, and it would come true. But I get so excited, that I forget my wish." Emma said. 

"So, I decided to write them all down." Emma said. "Remember the wish, that you always wish would come true?" Gia asked me. "Come on, sis. You know that's like a long time ago." I said. "Not really, because I heard that you recently wished for it again." Gia said.

"What was your wish, Jax?" Emma asked. "Come on, now. Tell them." Gia nudged my shoulder. "Okay, okay. My wish is to start a family-" I said. The others looked at me. "-with my husband, and maybe adopting one or two kids. But that might be hard to come true." I finished.

"I don't know, who knows, maybe it'll come true." Gia said. "Yeah, maybe." I said, as I smiled. I was unaware of Troy staring at me, but the others were a bit aware of it. Jake started to talk about writing his wishes.

"That's a good idea, I should write my wish down." Jake said. "You know, you have to say your wishes out loud." Noah said. They began talking to each other. "I'll race you back to Ernie's Brain Freeze, last one there pays." Jake said to Noah.

"Come on!" Jake said. The boys, except for me, begin running to Ernie's. "Hurry up, guys!" Noah said.

Me, Gia, and Emma laughed a bit. We begin walking down the hill. "Let's show them, how it's done." Gia said.

⚝✶𝔾𝕃𝔸𝕊𝕊✶⚝

We are at Ernie's, and the others just arrived. "Man, we beat the girls, and Jax, here. Yeah, I guess they're buying." Jake said. "Come on, Jake. Don't let Jax, and the girls buy, we're gentlemen." Troy said.

"He's right, if you ever want your wish to come true, you'll buy." Noah said. "Uh, guys. Look at the counter." Troy said. Noah, and Jake look towards the counter, to find us already there.

We turned around to faced them, and held up our drinks.

After finishing our drinks, we placed the empty cups, on the counter. "How?" Jake asked. "I hike everyday, I know every shortcut in town." Emma said.

"We already ordered, so if you can bring it over to our table, when it's ready." Gia said. "And don't forget to pay." I said.

All of us were at the table, suddenly our Morphers beeped, and we went toward the location.

⚝✶𝔾𝕃𝔸𝕊𝕊✶⚝

We arrived at the location, Morphed. And a bunch of civilians are running.

"What is that?" Jake asked.

We went over, and found a bunch of civilians on the ground, with roots attached to them.

"What happened to them?" Troy said.

"This can't be good!" I said.

"What's happening?" Jake said.

"They've grown roots." Gia said.

We saw a monster.

"You must be the, Rangers! I've been hearing about!" Dream Snatcher said.

"What are you doing to these people?" Noah asked.

"Just dining on these useless dreams, of these useless humans!" Dream Snatcher said.

"What?" Emma said.

"They call me the Dream Snatcher, usually only snatches dreams only when people are asleep! But I've been impowered by the Aurora Box, now I can eat people's hopes and dreams, while they're awake! Their spirits, are now imprisoned in my dark dream world! They'll never escape!" Dream Snatcher said.

"The Aurora Box, so Vrak has a new weapon, huh?" Jake said.

"After their dreams get eaten, their bodies grow roots of despair, roots that will make the Earth rot away, after that all you humans will be wilt away, and this world will be ours!" Dream Snatcher said.

"We gotta help them!" Emma said.

"Adios, muchachos! And don't be sore-losers!" Dream Snatcher said.

"Losers, huh? You think, we would let you destroy the Earth?" Gia said.

"And take away people's dreams?" Emma said.

"No way, we'll let that happen!" I said.

We begin fighting Dream Snatcher.

Gia, and Emma fell. We use our Mega Blaster, and fired at him, but he blocked it.

Dream Snatcher continued attacking us, and all of us fell.

Robo Knight appeared, and fired at Dream Snatcher.

"...Target neutralized!" Robo Knight said.

"Ae we glad to see you!" Troy said.

"This is not good, these roots are making the Earth rot!" Robo Knight said.

"That monster created these roots, after he ate all of these people's dreams!" Noah said.

"Dreams? What are dreams?" Robo Knight asked.

"Dreams are the thing, humans wish for, and believe in!" Troy said.

"They are the goals, we hoped to achieve!" I said.

"For example, one of my dreams, is to get great photos of the Meteorite Shower, that's happening tonight!" Emma said.

"Really? That's your dream, I thought you have much bigger dreams than that." Jake said.

"I don't think of any dreams, that are too small or too big." Emma said.

Dream Snatcher took Emma dreams, and ate it.

Emma de-morphed, and fell to the ground.

"No!" I said.

"Emma!" Gia called.

We went over to her.

"Her dreams' devoured, so now she'll sleep forever!" Dream Snatcher said.

"Emma, wake up!" Gia said.

"Stay with us, Emma!" Troy said.

"This isn't good!" I said.

Dream Snatcher left.

All of us de-morphed. Roots suddenly grew under Emma. "Roots, wake up! Come on, wake up!" Gia said. "These roots will rot the Earth, I must cut them!" Robo Knight said. "Don't!" Noah said. we look over to them.

"If you chopped off these roots, you may hurt these people." Noah said. Robo Knight lowered his weapon.

The roots under Emma suddenly disappeared. "Look! The roots disappeared." Gia said. "But, only Emma's. I wonder why?" Noah said.

"You remember how many dreams she wrote down, maybe there were too many of them, for the monster to eat." Jake said. "I bet Emma, will never let go of her dreams, no matter what." Gia said. "Yeah, and knowing Emma, she'll encourage everyone in that monster's dream world." Noah said.

Me, and Troy looked at each other, and nodded, we walked over to Robo Knight. "Robo Knight, you stay here and protect Emma." I said. "And we'll go after that monster." Troy said. "I will stay, but if you don't succeed, I will have to act." Robo Knight said.

"Let's go!" Troy said. All of us went looking for the monster.

⚝✶𝔾𝕃𝔸𝕊𝕊✶⚝

We are now Morphed, and luring Dream Snatcher, with music.

We lured Dream Snatcher out of hiding.

"Right here!" Noah said.

"There isn't a real picnic!" Dream Snatcher said.

"Dream on! Just a trick to lure you out!" Jake said.

"Time for your root awakening!" Noah said.

"Ultra Sword Activate!" All of us shouted, as we summoned our Ultra Sword.

"Ultra Mode Activate!" All of us shouted, as we got into Ultra Mode.

"Ultra Mode Force!"

"Let's do this!" Me, and Troy said.

"I'm going too eat, all of your dreams!" Dream Snatcher said.

He attack us, and we blocked his attack.

All of us begin fighting.

"You Rangers are too late! The Roots of despair are already rotting the Earth, and soon it'll be destroyed!" Dream Snatcher said.

Suddenly Dream Snatcher felt sick.

"Hey, I'll bet Emma is rallying up, everyone in that dream world!" Noah said.

"Yeah, being sad is just not her!" Gia said.

"Yeah!" Jake said.

"Rather she's sad or not, I ate her dreams, and she'll never get them back! Once she accept that fact, she will be..." Dream Snatcher said.

"Wrong! If someone hold onto their dreams hard enough!" I started.

"No one, can ever take them away!" Troy finished.

The dreams that Dream Snatcher ate, came out.

"All the dreams escaped!" Dream Snatcher exclaimed.

"Get him!" Noah said.

All of us begin attacking Dream Snatcher.

Emma, and Robo Knight appeared.

"Hey Dream Snatcher! We're your nightmare!" Emma said, as they attacked Dream Snatcher.

"Go, Emma!" Gia said.

"Robo Knight Morph!"

"Guys, Robo Knight, and I will finish this one! It's over monster!" Emma said.

"Ultra Sword Activate!" Emma shouted, as she summoned her Ultra Sword.

"Ultra Mode Activate!" Emma shouted, as she got into Ultra Mode.

"Ultra Mode Morph!"

"Wind Power! Ultra Megaforce Pink!" Emma shouted.

"I am Robo Knight, protector of the environment, guardian of the Earth!" Robo Knight said.

The both of them attacked Dream Snatcher.

"Now to finish this!" Emma said.

"Knight Dynamic!" Robo Knight shouted.

"Ultra Sky Dynamic!" Emma shouted.

"Fire!" The both of them shouted, as they defeated Dream Snatcher.

⚝✶𝕄𝔼𝔾𝔸ℤ𝕆ℝ𝔻 𝔹𝔸𝕋𝕋𝕃𝔼✶⚝

Zombats surrounded Dream Snatcher, and he grew giant.

"Not for long, monster!" Emma said.

"Mechazord Activate!" All of us shouted, as we summoned our Mechazords.

"Sky Megazord Activate!" All of us shouted, as we formed the Megazord.

"Sky Brothers Activate!" All of us shouted, as we summoned the Zords.

"Lon Mechazord Activate!" Robo Knight shouted, as he transformed into a Mechazord.

"Sky Gosei Great Ready!" All of us shouted.

"Gosei Grand Megazord Activate! Zords Combine!" Robo Knight shouted, as he formed the Megazord.

"Gosei Grand Megazord Ready!" Robo Knight shouted.

"...Now fork over those dreams!" Dream Snatcher said, as he attacked us, but it got stuck.

"Their dreams won't come out!" Dream Snatcher said, as he tried to get his weapon back.

"Ugh, this guy got a one short mind!" Gia said.

"And he's on the wrong track!" Noah said.

"You're about to be de-railed, permanently!" Jake said.

"Yeah, your dream stealing is gonna be put to bed for good!" Troy said.

"Let's do this!" I said.

We got his weapon off, and begin fighting him.

"Sky Sonic Slam!" All of us shouted, as we fired at Dream Snatcher.

He fell to the ground.

"It's because of hopes and dreams, that people can reach their goals! You monsters know nothing, but evil and destruction! That's why you'll never beat us!" Emma said.

"Gosei Great Grand Megazord Activate!" All of us shouted, as we formed the Megazord.

"Gosei Great Grand Megazord Ready!" All of us shouted.

"Victory Charge Activate!" Emma shouted.

"Victory Charge Ready!"

"Now that's scary!" Dream Snatcher said.

"This must end! Mutants who damage, and polluting this planet!" Robo Knight shouted.

"Will be stopped and punished, by the Megaforce!" All of us shouted.

"Doom Strike!" All of us shouted, as we destroyed Dream Snatcher.

⚝✶𝔾𝕃𝔸𝕊𝕊✶⚝

All of us are now on a roof. "What are your dreams, Robo Knight?" Emma asked. "I do not have a dream, I have a mission, to protect the Earth." Robo Knight said. "Hey, do you wanna come see the Meteorite Shower with us tonight?" Jake asked.

"No, my mission comes first." Robo Knight said, as he left. "Ah, well, I tried." Jake said.

⚝✶𝔾𝕃𝔸𝕊𝕊✶⚝

It is now night time, and we went to our spot, to look at the Meteorite Shower. "Come on, guys!" Troy said. "Let's move! Let's move!" I said. We sat down on the ground. I sat next to Troy.

"You look worried, why?" Noah asked Troy. "I was just thinking about that Aurora Box, that monster mentioned. If it's really as powerful, as he said." Troy said. "Maybe, it's just a one time thing." Noah said. "We can only wish." Troy said.

The shooting stars appeared. Emma came over. "Did I hear somebody say wish? Because that's what I'm doing right now." Emma said. "This Meteorite Shower is phenomenal." Noah said. "Since Robo Knight isn't here, let's hold hands on his behalf. Hold hands everyone." Emma said.

All of us held hands. "We wish that our world, will soon live in peace and harmony. And that one day our planet, will be free of harm and pollution." Emma said.

⚝✶𝔹𝕆ℕ𝕌𝕊✶⚝

We were still looking at the Meteorite Shower. I looked over, and spotted Robo Knight in the distance. "Aren't you gonna make a wish?" Troy asked. "I already did, now I'm just hoping for it to come true." I said.

"Whatever the wish is, I'm sure it'll come true." Troy said. "Thanks, Troy." I said, as I leaned on his shoulder, and continue watching the Meteorite Shower.

My wish is to start a happy family and spend the rest of my life with Troy Burrows.

A/N: Originally I was not going to put this Episode in, but than I found a good way to put the bonus part in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 5K 31
When an asteroid nearly misses Earth, a stange pod lands amongst the debris. It ends up in the new city museum as an attraction. This thing throws th...
68.6K 1.3K 24
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’ˆπ’“π’†π’†π’ π’“π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’“ *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ βΈ» β•°β”€βž€ π—™π—œπ—₯𝗦𝗧 π—•π—’π—’π—ž π—œπ—‘ π—§π—›π—˜ π—”π— π—‘π—˜π—¦π—œπ—” 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬. ❝ When Galvanax, cruel ch...
6.6K 97 6
Y/N is a shy boy with glasses who likes to play football/soccer. One day, he has a game with a really bad referee and he loses his temper. He got a d...
12.3K 375 14
Sword & Shield (Complete)πŸ’Ž --- A group of high-school students acquire superpowers after they discover an alien spaceship. They soon learn about its...