AMBIVALENCE : "I Love Hating...

By Taevya369

His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread... More

đź–¤COMING SOONđź–¤
đź–¤INTRODUCTIONđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Loving Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Wanting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Hating Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Deserving Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Having Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Tearing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Wrecking Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Wanting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Hating Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Hoping Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Choosing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Loving Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Healing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Desiring Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Needing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Troubling Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Trusting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Paining Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Feeling Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Believing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Embracing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Hurting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Living Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Breaking Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Detesting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Enchanting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Comprehending Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Regretting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Desperating Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Waring Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Promising Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Betraying Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Disheartening Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Leaving Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Worthing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Losing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Hating Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Loving Youđź–¤

đź–¤I Hate Forgiving Youđź–¤

36.9K 1.6K 671
By Taevya369

Author's Pov

After completing her shower, Y/n got out of her bathroom while drying her wet hairs with a towel. She walked out of the bathroom's door and straddled towards the full length mirror nearer to her bed.

She was patting her head dry while gazing at her own reflection on the mirror but she stopped in her action when her eyes fell on reflection of something on the mirror. She tossed her head around and her brows got arched in confusion by watching a bouquet of white lilies laying on the floor nearer to her table cabinet.

She threw the towel on her bed and then took her feets towards those flowers and then took them in her hands. She gaped at the bouquet and then roamed her eyes around her entire room for knowing about the person who dropped them there but the only presence present inside her room at that moment was her only.

She furrowed her brows and then trailed her eyes at the table and saw her favorite flavor chocolates placing on it which made her guessed that who must had entered her room and placed them there.

"Hazel.... " Y/n shouted while looking outside through her door and then again gazed at those chocolates and flower

"Haze... "

"Yeah.. Coming... " Hazel yelled back and then got summoned in front of her.

"What happened...? " She asked Y/n while still eating her chocolates which made Y/n to think that it was her.

"Haze... Did you buy these flowers and chocolates for me..? "

Hazel shrugged her head and replied chewing.

"No.. I didn't..... It was Mr Jeon... "

Y/n got stunned at her reply and further queried.

"Jungkook brought them here..? "

Hazel responded by nodding her head and spoke.

"Yes, he did but why..? Didn't he meet you...? "

"No... " Y/n uttered still confused

"He didn't meet me and after I came out from my shower, I saw these flowers and chocolates here... "

Hazel frowned hearing her and then said.

"You took an eternity to take a shower that's why he must have left after getting done by waiting for you here.. "

Y/n rolled her eyes and placed the flowers on the jar on the table beside her bed and then sat on her bed.

"Did he say something to you..? "

"I didn't see him leaving.. " Hazel spoke and then walked towards her and sat beside her.

"He had met me when he came but I didn't see him leaving, probably he left when I was at my room.. "

She further explained making Y/n to sighed and then nodded.

"Aww.. Don't be said my baby CEO..." Hazel uttered squeezing Y/n's cheeks making her startled

"I know you have just missed a golden chance of getting pleasured by your loving hubby because of your so called shower but don't worry you can still thanks him tomorrow or if you want you can call or just met him at his house right now.."

Y/n scoffed by hearing Hazel who was cutely smirking at her which made
Y/n to snatched the chocolate from her hand making her bewildered.

"That was for me Ms. Smith so stop running this mouth to fed your crocodile's tummy.. " She spat and started eating the chocolate making Hazel to glared at her and then ran towards the table cabinet.

"Don't worry, I have more here.. And don't forget sharing is caring Mrs Jeon.. " She spoke grinning while taking more chocolates from the table and started unwrapping them.

Y/n again rolled her amber eyes at her and then laid down on her bed while eating her chocolate with a visible smile on her face, realising he still remembered about her each and every favorite things .

Her heart tingled more as the sweetness of the chocolates started melting into her mouth more and then she felt Hazel laying beside her on the bed and then hugged her like a pillow while wrapping her arms and legs over her.

"He really loves you Y/n,so much that even a blind can see it in his eyes everytime he looks at you... "

Y/n heard Hazel speaking which made her to tossed her head around and looked at her who was licking the chocolates like a kid

"Just like I look at these chocolates.. "

Y/n chuckled hearing her baby voice and then embraced her back which made her eyes to fall on those white lilies on the jar.

Her smile slightly dropped recalling them laying on the floor and the reason was still unknown to her but she shrugged herself and decided not to let any negative thought to consumed her even a little bit because now she started believing that everything was really changing in her life for good but little did she know, it was not for good but for worst...

Next Day

"I am so happy... Your reports are perfectly alright... " Hazel spoke while gazing at Y/n's blood reports who was sitting on the passenger seat beside
Y/n.

Both the girls were driving back from the hospital after finishing up with her appointment with the doctor.

"The doctor said now you can try for a baby without worrying about any kind of complications.. "

Y/n's grip slightly tightened on the steering wheel hearing words which didn't go unnoticed by Hazel who sighed and spoke calmly.

"Y/n...I know that incident was way too much painful for you as it could be for any woman but now look at the brighter side, you're completely healed and now I think it's the time you should talk to Jungkook about this. .. "

Hazel said and in return saw her gulping hardly who was looking straight at the road. ..

"Y/n....he was the father and now as everything is turning better between you both.. I think you should tell him as he has every right to know abou. "

Hazel's words got stucked into her throat when she felt a forceful tilting of the car as she got aggressively shrugged in her seat .

"Y/n....." She spoke bewildered and looked at Y/n who was breathing heavily and that was where Hazel noticed what was about to happened.

Their car was about to get crashed with a truck which just fortunately got passed by it without any harm.. Hazel immediately placed her palm over Y/n's shoulder and spoke.

"Y/n are you alright...? "

And her chest tightened in pain when she found her to trailed her eyes upward and looked into her green eyes. Her amber orbs were glistening with tears and the extreme amount of fear and horror was visible in her gaze which made it completely evident for Hazel to understood for what and why..

Hazel sighed heavily by watching her and understood that, that situation wasn't the most suitable place to talk to Y/n about that topic and even after knowing about it that how much sensitive that topic was for Y/n, she still unintentionally stretched it which made her guilty..

"Sorry Y/n...but please don't hurt yourself about this okay..? Just don't worry... " Hazel spoke softly while delicately squeezing Y/n's shoulder who was still breathing frantically.

"Ok, now calm down and let me drive.. It's been a while... " Hazel said understanding her condition that it wouldn't be appropriate or safe to let her drive at that state which Y/n understood too and then they both got out of the car and switched the seats and then softly drove back to home.

At Kim's Residence

"Y/n....I think you should have complained about that receptionist to the hospital authority... " Hazel uttered scrolling on her social media while sitting on her bed.

"No.. Haze.. She must not have done it intentionally... " Y/n spoke working on her laptop who was sitting beside .

"But Y/n, it was her carelessness.. She should have looked after those reports of yours... "

"It's okay Haze, I have given them copy and I still have the original ones so don't worry... " Y/n stated typing on the keyboard making Hazel to sighed.

"But still, how can she just forgot where she placed them...? "

"It was me who forgot to collect those reports from the reception yesterday.. So practically it is my mistake before her... "

Hazel again suspired at her words.

"But again, she should not have lost those medical reports of yours
Y/n..and.."

"Haze... Let it be... " Y/n spoke finally taking her eyes away from the laptop and then closed it.

"When we asked her today about these reports, she was genuinely looking guilty about losing them and if we had complained about her then she probably might have gotten into some problem for not being attentive enough at her work but she didn't do it intentionally so I didn't want her to get into trouble for it.. That's it... "

A heavy sigh escaped from Hazel's mouth hearing her explanation who also dropped her phone and looked at her.

"Fine..if you say so.... Well I am hungry, do you want something to eat...? "

Y/n smiled at her question and shrugged her head.

"No.. I am good... "

"Suit yourself... " Hazel spoke and then got up from the bed and then walked out from the room.

Y/n stared at her disappearing figure and then breathed out softly . She trailed her eyes again at those white lilies which were now almost started turning dull which made her to again sighed and then grabbed her phone from the table stand.

She dialled his number but again as usual his number was out of reach which made her to exhaled sharply because she was trying to contact him from yesterday night but didn't reach him and got failed in her every attempt.

Y/n dropped her phone on the bed and then leaned against the headboard after placing her laptop on the table and then saw Hazel entering into her room while biting on an apple and typing on her phone.

Hazel marched towards her and then sat beside her while chewing on her apple bite without trailing her eyes away from her phone which made Y/n a little confused until she found a blushing smile to crept on Hazel's face and that was when Y/n got with whom she was chatting and was giving those precious expression.

Y/n beamed by watching her happy and then got up and bumped her shoulder with her playfully.

"Uhuh... Ms. Smith... I guess Mr Kim Taehyung is really making his green eyed witch happy and blushed.. "

Hazel cutely frowned at Y/n hearing her teasing and then showed her , her tongue.

"Don't get jealous you kitten.. Go and chat with your husband... I am sure, he is going to make you do so many things instead of just blushing... " Hazel stated still typing on her phone but her words made something to catch Y/n's mind.

"Haze... please do me a favor.. "

Hazel immediately snapped her eyes at Y/n hearing her and nodded.

"You don't need to ask Y/n.. Tell me ..."

Y/n's heart fluttered at her selfless reply

"Please can you ask Tae that whether he has been in contact with Jungkook because I am trying his phone from last night but Jungkook's phone is out of reach so please ask Tae..is Jungkook alright...?"

Hazel bobbed her head and immediately asked Taehyung about Jungkook on the chat where as Y/n just impatiently waited for her reply.

"Y/n....Taehyung didn't come in contact with Mr Jeon from a couple of days as Mr Jeon had a very busy schedule because of his some new business deal with some foreign marketers .... "

Y/n heard Hazel uttering which made a desperation to started engulfing her.

"Ok wait, he's calling at Mr Jeon's company and then will let you know. " Hazel spoke earning a nod from Y/n

And after a couple of minutes, Y/n heard her phone ringing.. She looked at it and hurriedly took it.

"Tae... "

"Y/n...are you alright...? "

Y/n heard Taehyung asking to her to which she replied

"I am fine Tae.. Did he.. "

"No Y/nnnah..he's not at his company.. In fact..Aeri informed me that Kook didn't come to his work today but there's a good news that his deal with his foreign investors got successful and in occasion of that tomorrow a celebration party was about to held but the authority weren't able to reach Jungkook for his final permission... "

Her brows got wiggled in confusion and she started worrying hearing his words.

"But why...? Is he alright...? His health... "

"Don't panic Y/nnnah, he's at his penthouse. I got the information from his reception . They informed that he didn't left his place from last night.. "

Taehyung told and Y/n herself didn't know that why an unusual and fear started consuming her hearing him.

"I have a meeting in  half an hour and after that I'll go and check on him.. Ok.? "

"Ummmm.. No, you focus on your work.. I'll go and check on him Tae.. " Y/n spoke quickly because now she just wanted to see him as soon as possible without delaying even for a second.

"Ok then, it's better idea... You go, check on him and then inform me okay...? "

"Okay... " Y/n replied

"Bye Take care... "

"You too... "

With that she hung up her call and immediately got up from the bed and grabbed her purse which made Hazel confused.

"Y/n are you going right now..? "

Y/n nodded and shoved her phone into her purse and took her car's keys.

"Wait , I'll come with you... " Hazel said and was about to got up from the bed but she stopped him.

"No... It's okay... Haze.. I can manage.. "

"Are you sure...? "

Y/n inclined her by motioning her head which made Hazel to nod her head in approval because she didn't want to invade into a couple privacy.

"Ok then... Take care... "

Y/n bobbed her head at her reply and then stormed out from her room.

At Hotel Blue Ray

Y/n reached to his penthouse and then pressed the bell button but the door didn't get opened because it was locked from inside which made her more restless so she took out the keys which he had given her and then she unlocked the door.

Y/n hurriedly pushed open the door and got inside with the only hope that he should be alright but as soon as she stepped inside the place,her heart beat accelerated more by witnessing her entire surrounding was dark, almost deprived of visibility.

She gulped and slowly closed the door without creating any noise and then tried to find the switch board and then switched on the lights.

After lighten up the room, she turned her head around but her heart sank deeper into her stomach where as her eyes widened in horror by witnessing each and every single thing inside that place was broken and was laying on the floor .

Glasses, cushions, jars, flower vases .. Every single thing was shattered, sofas, tables, cabinets were totally ruined.. The whole place was looking terribly messed up which made her petrified by thinking about the worst possible outcomes that would have happened there and by whom but for what..

She gulped hardly and slowly took her steps further inside where as usual like the entire place, everything was looking messed up and wrecked heartlessly but her soul got shrugged when her eyes caught empty and uncountable numbers of broken alcohol and wine bottles and then her eyes fell on those antidepressants pills bottle which was shattered too and the pills were laying on the ground.

Her amber gaze got bewildered by witnessing that scenario in front of her which made her horrified and panicked so she stormed inside the master bedroom and her soul left from her body when her gaze scanned the entire room which was looking totally ruined like the rest of the place but her heart got shivered inside her chest in fear and pain when finally her eyes stopped at his figure who was sitting on the floor nearer to the huge glass window while looking outside at the dark sky of the evening.

Y/n slowly took her steps towards him but  aloud enough to make him aware of her presence but she found him to not even slightly flinched or didn't even look at her who was just sitting there,half naked which made her more afraid and then she saw him holding a wine bottle in his one palm while on the other, he was clutching some papers aggressively..

Her eyes got pricked with tears by watching his that state like he was lifeless which made her to crouch down and got on her knees in front of him but she still wasn't able to completely see his face as the room was dark and the only light which was penetrating that darkness was a dim pale tealight and he didn't even toss his head towards her.

Y/n touched his naked shoulder softly and then spoke with her almost inaudible voice.

"J.. Jungkook... "

But her eyes got broadened in fear by witnessing him clutching that glass bottle in his palm so tightly that the sound of cracking could be heard after she took his name..

Y/n hurriedly held his palm and tried to loosen his grip before he could hurt himself with the broken glass but instead of losing , she felt his grip tightened around it which made her gaze more enlarged.

"Jungkook... Leave it.... It will hurt you... " She spoke while trying to part his palm from the glass bottle but he didn't listen to her and her heart rate halted by finding the bottle to got finally broken and blood drops started oozing from him palm which made her breathing to stopped

"Jungkook... What's wrong with you..? " Y/n shouted as tears started falling from her eyes by watching his bleeding palm but he still didn't leave the broken glass instead clutched it more vigorously..

Her blood ran cold by witnessing his insane behavior as the bleeding turned more abrupt.

"Jungkook leave it.... Please leave it.. " She pleaded while shedding her tears and tried to open his fists with her both palms but got badly failed as he didn't open his fist and gripped it more violently making her to snapped her eyes upward into his face.

And she felt like her soul left from her body when her glossy eyes finally fell on his dark brown orbs which turned bloodshot red and were reeking of nothing but a venomous and dark emptiness which made her terrified till her core..

Y/n's teary eyes got collided with his intoxicated eyes but then she felt her palms turning wet which made her to took her eyes down and her heart quivered by finding his blood spreading all over her both palms which was holding his injured fist which he still didn't loosen.

She teared up more badly and started trying to open his fist with her full strength but he wasn't listening to her.

"Jungkook.. please.. don't hurt yourself... please. I am begging you.. " She stated sobbing but got no positive response from him so she again looked into his eyes which were gaping at her without even blinking for once.

Her glossy eyes bore deep into his redden ones which made her to lift her both palms and then joined them in front of him while tearing up more badly.

"I... I am begging you... please leave it... "

She said to him in between her sobs where as in return just saw him gazing at her and then he trailed his eyes down at her joined hands and again looked into her amber eyes which were begging him to stop him for hurting his own self.

Y/n felt him to peering into her eyes and finally which felt like an eternity, she found his grip to loosen which made that sharp piece of bottle to fell from his palm which was drenching with his blood and she just stared at him frozen until she found him to get up with his slightly trembling legs and gazed at her down lifelessly.

And then she found him to turn around and took his feet to walk away from her but she didn't let him to as she immediately got up on her feets and grabbed his wrist of that hand where he was still clutching those papers..

"Jungkook please tell me what happened...? " She spoke holding his wrist while gaping into his bare back because she still couldn't understand why he was behaving like that all of a sudden.

"Ju... "

She stopped when she found him to turn around and peered into her eyes still with no emotion in his intoxicated gaze which made her more afraid. She took her one step more closer to him and then placed her palm over his cheek and softly uttered.

"Please tell me.. What's happened.. ? "

But she didn't get any response from him who didn't even part his lips to speak a single word making her more untidy. She looked into his eyes and  then heard a sound of papers crushing which made her to trail her eyes down and looked at his hand which was aggressively fisting those papers making her stunned.

Y/n again averted her eyes upward at his face who was still gaping at her Wordlessly so she held those papers and took them out of his grip which he didn't stop.

She clutched those papers and then tried to read it but got failed because of the darkness so she walked backward where a ray of light was entering from the glass window. Her eyes started roaming over those words which were written on that paper and at that moment, Y/n felt like someone snatched the living hell out of her body cruelly.

She felt like her breathing dropped, her soul got frozen where as her heart rate halted completely by reading those papers and realising why he was behaving like that.

Her eyes roamed over those words over and over again until she felt his presence coming closer towards her. She slowly took her head upward from those papers and looked at him who was penetrating her existence with his eyes but her heart got squeezed by witnessing this time those eyes which were reeking nothing a little while ago was now burning in pain and anger which started glistening in his gaze in the form of tears.

A single tear rolled down from her cheeks by watching his teary eyes . Their dazy stares got fastened with each other where as every single thing around them fell into deadly pit of silence.

She , from those past 3 years was terrified of this day when he was going to find out that she had just not only ruined him but had even shattered his soul , just not broke his trust but had broken his entity.

Their gazes remained on each other , forgetting about even to blink and the only word which escaped from her mouth was.

"S.. Sorry.... "

And she felt someone clutched his body painfully as she saw a lone tear to fell from his eyes after hearing that word from her mouth but he still didn't utter a single word which made her more afraid of his gloomy silence.

She was waiting for him to lash out on her and took his every inch of anger on her but this time, he didn't do anything and just stared at her silently and his that silence made her to broken down more badly.

"I.. I am s.. sorry Jungkook for h.... "

Her words got stucked into her mouth when she found him to grabbed her both arms aggressively and clutched it painfully making her to hissed in pain..

"Not anymore... Y/n...."

She, for the first time heard him opening his mouth and stated those words to her where as his flaming eyes which were pooling with tears ogled into her soul immensely.

"This time I won't forgive you .. Not anymore.... "

Y/n heard his hoarse voice uttering to her in an almost broken tone where as his fingers got digged into her skin making her tears to turned more abrupt

"Because I was capable of forgiving you until you were playing with my life and with me whether willingly or forcefully.. But... "

She found him halting and then tugged her closer to him and peered into her watery amber eyes.

"But this time you were playing with my child's life... that child whom I lost before I even got to know about its existence... "

Her blood got frozen hearing his each and every word.

"And I am not blaming you for its loss. I know it must be painful for you as much it is for me but you turned that pain venomous for me by hiding about my dead child from me ... "

More tears fell from her eyes as his every words got stabbed inside her like a sharp knife.

"I had every right to know about it even if it is no more anymore but you hide it from me and for that, that person can still forgive you who loves you more than his own self but not that father from whom you hide his child's death and entity.. Never... Y/n..I will never forgive you for this.. "

She saw again a tear to made its way from his eyes speaking his own words which were painful for her but was heart drenching for him.

"I can forgive you for that each and everything which you said and done to me that night, 3 years ago but not for this... Not for hiding about my own child from me Y/n..never..."

Tears got shedded down from both of their eyes at the same time at the end of his words and then she found him to release her from his grip and slightly pushed her away from him who just stared at him like a statue.

And then saw him getting away from her with his trembling legs while gaping into her eyes.

"I'll never forgive you.. Never.. "

She heard him stating and walking backward with his bobbling legs because of his weak and inebriated state but her eyes got widened when she found him to fall on the floor as his body lose its strength to even stand.

She stormed towards him and then tried to hold him in her arms but he still with his remaining strength was trying to push her away.

"I... I won't forgive you.. never.. "

Y/n saw him speaking while falling tears from his almost closed eyes and placing his head on her chest.

"I'll n.. never... "

He softly cooed and then fell into his deep conscious while pressing his head on her chest and she just held him tightly in her arms and shedded her tears silently..

Her eyes gazed at his face where she found his closed eyes were still shedding tears which made her to wipe them with her palm softly and then tried to make his body to stand up with her full strength.

She, with her full force and after alot of struggle got successful in making his body to lay on the bed and then she immediately straddled towards the cabinets in search for some medicinal kit and finally found it.

She jogged towards him and then carefully picked his wounded palm in her and started cleaning it with a clean cotton delicately which made more tears to escaped from her eyes as she heard him hissing even in his sleep.

She with utmost caution, cleaned his wound and then applied the antiseptic ointment which again made him to hisses which hurted her like she was feeling his pain and then she wrapped his palm with a bandage carefully.

After treating his palm, she sat on the bed beside him and then kissed his temple softly.

"I am sorry Kookie... I am so sorry... " She whispered staring at his closed eyes with her teary ones and then took the duvet which was laying on the floor and then she covered his body with it.

And started sliding her palm over his head softly while gaping into his calm and sleeping face with her still glossy ones until her own sleep started engulfing her and she also went to her slumber.

Next Morning

Y/n got out from her sleep with the rays of light falling on her closed eyes. She opened her eyes and adjusted her vision to the daylight but as soon as she got into her senses , she snapped her eyes beside her and her heart got clutched into her chest painfully finding the bed beside her empty.

She took her head from the headboard and then got up from the bed and started searching for him but found him nowhere but her eyes caught on that bandage which she had wrapped around his wound was now laying on the floor.

She went down and took it in her palm and looked at that blood dried bandage cloth which was looking almost ripped making it completely evident for her that he teared it apart from his skin after realising she had done it for him..

Her eyes again got pricked with tears but she knew it now that was not the time to cry, she needed to make sure, he didn't do something irrational as he still wasn't stable.

Y/n searched for her phone and after finding it, she dialled his number but as usual, it was still out of reach so she called Taehyung and after a couple of rings, she found him picking up.

"Tae..."

"Y/n...are you alright.... ? Where... "

"Tae.. Jungkook... " Y/n spoke cutting his words and teared up which made him to tensed up

"Y/nnnah...what happened. ..? Why are you crying...? Please tell me..? "

She heard him asking while the Worry was lacing in his voice.

"Tae.... Jungkook isn't here.. He's not.. "

"Because he's at his company.. "

She got shut hearing Taehyung's reply.

"I have just talked with Aeri, she told me.. Jungkook is at his work... "

She heard Taehyung totally frozen bur his next words made her startled at her place.

"And now he is preparing for his tonight's celebration party in occasion of his deal to get successful with his foreign investors... "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 5.7K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
438K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
408K 15.6K 30
While he kissed to take your breath away and burn your heart with his sinful lips over your gleaming body, while he made your skin electricity with h...