After Rebirth, I Just Want To...

By exaltedwillow

After Rebirth, I Just Want to be a Salted Fish 《重生后我只想咸鱼》 Author:雕雕子(Diao Diao Zi) Li Sinian has been fighti... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Rebirth
Chapter 2: Talent for Cooking
Chapter 3: Plain Rice Spirit
Chapter 4: Sarcasm
Chapter 5: Snake Wine
Chapter 6: Fun After Dinner
Chapter 7: Relegated To The Countryside
Chapter 8: Rent A Shop
Chapter 9: Tasting Tool
Chapter 10: First Customer
Chapter 11: If The Old Doesn't Go, The New Will Not Come
Chapter 12: Request Cooperation
Chapter 13: Refuse To Cooperate
Chapter 14: The Data Is Incorrect
Chapter 15: Framed Up Fraud Ticket
Chapter 16: The Truth About The Fraud Ticket
Chapter 17: Counterattack
Chapter 18: Seek Cooperation Again
Chapter 19: Song Yuan's Charity
Chapter 20: Experience The Life Of The Rich
Chapter 21: Please Don't Include Me
Chapter 22: Innovative Dishes
Chapter 23: Agree To Cooperate
Chapter 24: Purchasing Honey
Chapter 25: The First Day of Selling Drinks
Chapter 26: Start Farming
Chapter 27: Annual Salary of 150,000
Chapter 28: Laborers, check!
Chapter 29: Restaurant Opening
Chapter 30: Gege, Are You Here To Bring Me Food?
Chapter 31: Lin Yuan Did It
Chapter 32: A Secret Love For Six Years
Chapter 33: I Copy Myself
Chapter 34: Illegitimate Child
Chapter 35: Whatever You Say
Chapter 37: (1+2 More)
Chapter 38: Double Standard Is The Essence Of Mankind
Chapter 39: Retribution
Chapter 40: New Neighbor
Chapter 41: End Of Text
Chapter 42: Extra One
some blabbering

Chapter 36: Who Allowed You To Call Like That

3.8K 125 23
By exaltedwillow

Who allowed you to call like that

In fact, Li Sinian didn't care much about the gratitude and resentment of the previous generation, but Jiang Rongxuan seemed to be particularly concerned about this issue.

Usually when Li Sinian would say a thing, Jiang Rongxuan wouldn't do it. But this time, Li Sinian said forget it, but he still insisted on checking it.

Seeing that Li Sinian could not persuade him, he followed him.

The online farce is finally over.

This meal brought a lot of heat to Restaurant. The business reached an unprecedented good. Jiang Rongxuan also began to plan to expand branches to the third tier cities.

Compared with Restaurant, Li is much more miserable.

Jiang Rongxuan told him that Li Cheng had been taken to the hospital by ambulance and had not come out for three days.

Li Cheng kept it a secret and didn't let anyone find out what the disease was, but Li Sinian read his physical examination results year ago. He had liver cirrhosis and didn't leave the hospital for so long. I'm afraid it's indeed cancerous.

Li's stock fell and the business was greatly affected. A large number of things sold through e-commerce platforms were returned in the past seven days.

Li's unrest was caused by Li Cheng, the son of the chairman, so other shareholders denounced Li Cheng one after another to give up his position as chairman.

Li Cheng is now under attack.

It is Li Wenxing who accompanies Li Cheng in the hospital every day. Menglei hasn't even been there once.

Lian Menglei treated them as usual, indifferent as an outsider. She didn't care whether it was the public opinion debate between Restaurant and Li on the Internet or Li Cheng's hospitalization.

Li Sinian was not surprised by this. His mother has always been like this. He didn't know why before, now that he knows, he knows better why Lian Menglei is always absent in their growth process.

After the end of online public opinion, Li Sinian's life returned to the right track.

He still lives in the house in Mulin village. He lives a leisurely life of watering flowers, raising cats and keeping fit every day. The most important thing every day is cooking.

The only difference from before is that he no longer takes videos, and even the account of station C has never logged in again.

Plants vs Zombies also passed the levels, and he changed to a new game to pass the time.

Xiaoxiaole.

This thing has more than 2000 levels, enough for him to play.

That day, Li Sinian still went home with vegetables after exercise, but found a man standing at the door of the village.

Now almost all the people in the whole village go to work on the farm. During the day, there are basically no people in the village. Because there are no people, the figure of that person is very conspicuous.

Li Sinian approached and found that the visitor was Lin Yuan.

In the past, he liked Lin Yuan and could recognize it at a glance in the crowd. Now he doesn't like the other. There is only Lin Yuan standing in such a large open space, yet he can't recognize who it is.

The change of feelings is really subtle.

Li Sinian didn't speed up and slowly approached with his materials. Lin Yuan heard footsteps, turned around and saw him with a surprise on his face.

"Ah Nian!" Lin Yuan came over to him, "I sent you a WeChat and found that you blocked me. I called you. It seems that you blacklisted me too. I really have no choice but to come to you."

"Oh." Li Sinian nodded, "What's the matter with you coming to me?"

He stood where he was. He didn't mean to let the other enter his house at all. He even blocked the door.

Lin Yuan glanced at the yard behind him and licked his lower lip. "I just miss you a little. I come to see you."

Hearing this, Li Sinian smiled, "Miss me? I've been out of the house for so long. You didn't miss me. Why do you suddenly start thinking about me now?"

"Oh, let me think. Because Li Wenxing ignored you, or you found that Li Wenxing was not as good as you thought, so you remembered me, didn't you?"

Lin Yuan's face became a little ugly when he was suddenly exposed by others. "Ah Nian, how can you talk like that?"

"What did I say? I just told the truth." Li Sinian glanced at him, merged the things of the two hands into one hand, turned and opened the door, "You said you came to see me. Now you can see that I'm fine. Don't worry anymore. You can go back."

Seeing that Li Sinian was about to enter the door, he didn't mean to invite him in at all. Lin Yuan panicked and said, "Ah Nian! Wait! I have something to tell you."

The door of the small yard was only as high as Li Sinian's chest. Li Sinian turned and closed the door and talked to Lin Yuan across the gate.

"What else do you want to say?"

Lin Yuan glanced at the closed door, but still couldn't help asking, "Won't you invite me into the house?"

Li Sinian smiled, "Sorry, you're not welcome."

Lin Yuan: "......"

"What the hell do you want to talk about? It's time for me to cook."

Seeing that Li Sinian really didn't want to talk to him, Lin Yuan didn't dare again and said, "I have to remind you that Jiang Rongxuan is not a good man. Stay away from him."

Li Sinian nodded, "I see. Is there anything else?"

"No, how did you become like this now? You won't even listen to my good words?" Lin Yuan was also agitated by his attitude. "How old is Jiang Rongxuan this year? He took so many shares of the Jiang family and took over so many branches of the Jiang family. Do you think he can be a simple person?"

"You're doing business with him, it's still good right now ba? Working less, earning a lot. I tell you, it's all his intention. He just wants to be nice to you and slowly relax your vigilance. When you trust him completely, you'll have nothing in your hand!"

"What shares, assets and formulas will be his at that time!"

"Although he looks like a loyal dog to you and looks like a good child, I tell you that he is full of bad heart. You really have to stay away from him!"

Li Sinian gave a sound, and his eyes slowly moved behind him, "That's how he evaluated you."

Lin Yuan was startled and suddenly turned around. He saw Jiang Rongxuan standing not far behind him.

He has a long body, wearing a simple white sweater, fluffy and soft hair and a full sense of youth.

But the coldness in his eyes makes people dare not just regard him as a teenager.

Jiang Rongxuan looked at Lin Yuan and slowly smiled at the corners of his mouth, "Dage, haven't seen you for a long time."

(Eldest brother)

Dage?

Li Sinian's eyes revolved around them.

Jiang Rongxuan likes to call him Gege, and this sentence is also said while looking at Lin Yuan.

Therefore, this eldest brother's name is Lin Yuan.

Jiang Rongxuan calls Lin Yuan Dage. Is it.....

Lin Yuan stared at Jiang Rongxuan, "When did you come?"

"When you were asking Li Sinian to stay away from me."

"How do you eavesdrop on others?!"

Jiang Rongxuan thought it was funny. "Dage, your voice is so loud that you have to roar with a horn. People with long ears can hear it. You blame me for eavesdropping."

He said, bypassing Lin Yuan, went to the door and said to Li Sinian, "Gege, open the door for me."

Li Sinian had a different attitude towards Lin Yuan and Jiang Rongxuan. Without saying a word, he opened the door directly and even smiled at him.

Although Lin Yuan knew that Li Sinian was not what he used to be, he still couldn't help but lose his temper.

"Ah Nian, what's the matter with you? Didn't I tell you to stay away from him?"

Jiang Rongxuan turned his head and smiled, but his smile didn't reach the bottom of his eyes. "Ah Nian? So intimate. Who let you call him that?"

◇◇◇

If you remember in earlier chapters, NianNian is also playing xiaoxiaole

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 2K 14
I only own the characters reactions, the clips and characters belong to Marvel and are a part of the MCU The avengers react to clips, memes and fan...
213K 5K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
7.7K 153 4
• • • • Scream x female reader imagines gxg
1.7K 101 10
Lauren Jauregui, 17yrs of age, is a loving elder sister to her younger sister named Tammy, she look after her, after their parents died along with th...