After Rebirth, I Just Want To...

By exaltedwillow

After Rebirth, I Just Want to be a Salted Fish 《重生后我只想咸鱼》 Author:雕雕子(Diao Diao Zi) Li Sinian has been fighti... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Rebirth
Chapter 2: Talent for Cooking
Chapter 3: Plain Rice Spirit
Chapter 4: Sarcasm
Chapter 5: Snake Wine
Chapter 6: Fun After Dinner
Chapter 7: Relegated To The Countryside
Chapter 8: Rent A Shop
Chapter 9: Tasting Tool
Chapter 10: First Customer
Chapter 11: If The Old Doesn't Go, The New Will Not Come
Chapter 12: Request Cooperation
Chapter 13: Refuse To Cooperate
Chapter 14: The Data Is Incorrect
Chapter 15: Framed Up Fraud Ticket
Chapter 16: The Truth About The Fraud Ticket
Chapter 17: Counterattack
Chapter 18: Seek Cooperation Again
Chapter 19: Song Yuan's Charity
Chapter 20: Experience The Life Of The Rich
Chapter 21: Please Don't Include Me
Chapter 22: Innovative Dishes
Chapter 23: Agree To Cooperate
Chapter 24: Purchasing Honey
Chapter 25: The First Day of Selling Drinks
Chapter 26: Start Farming
Chapter 27: Annual Salary of 150,000
Chapter 28: Laborers, check!
Chapter 29: Restaurant Opening
Chapter 30: Gege, Are You Here To Bring Me Food?
Chapter 31: Lin Yuan Did It
Chapter 33: I Copy Myself
Chapter 34: Illegitimate Child
Chapter 35: Whatever You Say
Chapter 36: Who Allowed You To Call Like That
Chapter 37: (1+2 More)
Chapter 38: Double Standard Is The Essence Of Mankind
Chapter 39: Retribution
Chapter 40: New Neighbor
Chapter 41: End Of Text
Chapter 42: Extra One
some blabbering

Chapter 32: A Secret Love For Six Years

3.8K 131 14
By exaltedwillow

A secret love for six years

Li Wenxing made a lot of effort in the public opinion for his plagiarism issue, but he didn't grasp the real power of the Li family and couldn't even take out much money, so Lin Yuan did everything for him.

Lin Yuan is less powerful than Jiang Rongxuan, so even though Lin Yuan has worked hard, the negative news about Li Sinian's plagiarism disappeared three days later.

That night, Jiang Rongxuan told Li Sinian that the matter had been solved. In order to thank him, Li Sinian said he would invite him out to dinner.

Jiang Rongxuan said that there was a chef at home and they went out to eat, so they set the place for dinner at Li Sinian's house.

He didn't eat fried vegetables tonight. They set up a pot and rinsed hot pot in the yard.

Unknowingly, it was summer again. They met in the midsummer of last year and began to start a business together for no reason. It has been more than a year now.

At the beginning, Li Sinian could not imagine that both his career and the relationship between them were really established, and there was a trend of getting better and better.

In fact, the restaurant, a national chain restaurant, would definitely not open without Jiang Rongxuan.

The daily turnover of the restaurant is indeed considerable, but until now, the total income of the restaurant will be the same as the original investment.

And now the branch is developing to the second and third tier cities, which is a large investment. Without Jiang Rongxuan's efforts to spend money on this project, it will take at least ten years for the hotel to develop into what it is now.

Li Sinian had a cup with Jiang Rongxuan and expressed his gratitude that he hid in his heart into words.

Jiang Rongxuan laughed and said, "I am a businessman and will not do business at a loss. Although the initial investment seems to be a ruin, but you see, according to this trend, the business of the hotel will only be better and not worse. Those investments are worthwhile.."

"I threw a lot of money into the hotel for myself."

Today's hot pot seasoning is fried by Li Sinian himself, and the wine is also his own fruit wine.

The strength of the wine is not low, but it tastes very mild and friendly to the throat.

After the polite words, they were no longer formal and began to eat and drink freely.

Halfway through the meal, the doorbell suddenly rang. Li Sinian went to open the door and saw that it was Ma Chi.

As soon as the door opened, Ma Chi began to swear, "Good you two, it's obviously the cooperation of three people, but you two eat alone behind my back!"

He pushed Li Sinian aside and came in. Seeing the hot pot on the table, he complained again, "I said why is it so fragrant? It smells hundreds of meters away. I dare say you two are eating hot pot here!"

"Good guy, and wine?! You two really... If I hadn't gone to the company today, Assistant Chen told me that Xiao Jiang zong was here, I would have missed today's meal!"

Jiang Rongxuan was annoyed by his beeping and threw a sharp look, Ma Chi was quiet for a moment.

Li Sinian closed the door and came over with a smile. "Didn't you catch up? I'll go in and get a bowl. Ma Chi, you sit first."

The small table seemed a little crowded because of the arrival of Ma Chi, but it was more lively.

Ma Chi is like a beep machine. His mouth hasn't stopped since he entered the door. It's strange that he speaks the most and eats the most among the three people.

The dinner lasted nearly two hours.

There was a mess on the table. Jiang Rongxuan and Li Sinian were fine. Although they drank a lot, they were still very conscious.

Ma Chi drank the pineapple wine made by lisnian because it was too good to drink, and poured it directly on the table.

Li Sinian assigned the aftermath work to Jiang Rongxuan. He cleaned the table. Jiang Rongxuan was responsible for helping Ma Chi to the guest room at home.

Ma Chi was drunk for a while. When he was lying on the table, he was still quiet. As soon as Jiang Rongxuan helped him up, he began to cry.

For a while, he called talks about how his dad didn't trust him, and didn't believe that he could make a career; for a while, he told that he and Jiang Rongxuan were good buddies, but Li Sinian got closer to him since the cooperation; Finally, there was a big story.

Jiang Rongxuan has a secret love since high school. He has liked them for six years and hasn't caught up with it yet.

(Reminder; chinese pronoun don't indicate gender)

Ma Chi said this whisper loudly and was directly thrown to the ground by Jiang Rongxuan.

Li Sinian blinked at Jiang Rongxuan's eyes and said, "I didn't hear anything ah."

Jiang Rongxuan bent his lips and smiled, "It's all right, you can hear it."

Because his mouth was too cheap, Ma Chi was thrown on the ground by Jiang Rongxuan and lay down for several minutes. Finally, when they finished cleaning the table, he was mercifully helped into the house by Jiang Rongxuan.

Thanks to Ma Chi's blessing, Jiang Rongxuan also stayed at Li Sinian's house today.

Li Sinian's house is not small, but because he lives alone, many empty rooms are stacked with food or some wine made by himself. There is only one master bedroom and one guest bedroom left in the rooms that can live.

The guest bedroom was occupied by the drunkard Ma Chi. Jiang Rongxuan naturally slept in the master bedroom with Li Sinian.

They lay flat on the bed, separated by a quilt.

Alcohol makes people excited. If you don't drink so drunk that you can't wake up like Ma Chi, you will probably be as excited as Li Sinian now.

After turning over for the first time, Jiang Rongxuan's voice came from his side, "Gege can't sleep?"

Li Sinian adjusted his posture and said, "Is it bothering you?"

"No."

"Oh, that's all right." Li Sinian said, "I can't sleep."

"I can't sleep either." Jiang Rongxuan turned sideways and faced Li Sinian: "let's talk for a while?"

"Alright, what do you want to say?"

"En......" Jiang Rongxuan pondered for two seconds and asked, "Gege how old are you this year? 24?"

"En, it's almost 25." Li Sinian also turned around and faced Jiang Rongxuan. "What about you? I remember you are two years younger than me. You should've graduated from college ba?"

"En."

Li Sinian couldn't help sighing, "It's really great. At the age of 22, you graduated from college. Many people have just started their own career, and you have already achieved success in your career."

"Everyone's growth environment is different, and their experience and achievements will certainly be different. Living in a family like ours, if we don't force ourselves to grow up early, fight and rob, we won't know how many times we have died."

Jiang Rongxuan looked into Li Sinian's eyes. "Isn't your brother the same? When you were educated by elites since childhood and others were still worried about the college entrance examination, you have begun to learn to deal with the affairs of your family and company while learning the school work. If you are still in Beijing, it's probably no easier than me."

Li Sinian recalled his childhood and the life he had in his last life. It's hard to disagree.

"Forget it, don't talk about this. The moon is so beautiful outside. Let's change the topic about what to do with these bad things." Jiang Rongxuan asked, "Gege, you are not young. Don't you want to fall in love?"

"Hiss—" Li Sinian stretched out his hand and patted Jiang Rongxuan on the shoulder, "I can't be clean when I'm outside. Finally, no elders urged me to fall in love. You started again.."

Jiang Rongxuan smiled, "I'm worried about your life."

"What about you?" Li Sinian asked, "Before, Ma Chi said you had a secret love for six years. Is it true or false? There are still people you can't catch up with?"

Jiang Rongxuan was silent for a moment and lay flat again.

Li Sinian thought it had violated his privacy and hurriedly said, "I just asked casually. If you don't want to say this, you can't say it."

"It's alright. There's nothing you can't say." Jiang Rongxuan looked at the ceiling, "I really have a person who I've been in love with for six years. It's not accurate to say that I can't catch up. I haven't made a move to catch up with him."

"Why not chase?"

"Afraid of being rejected." Jiang Rongxuan laughed at himself. "I want to wait until I become better and can control all external factors before I catch up. In this way, the probability of success is higher."

Li Sinian smiled and said, Iit turns out that people like you will be afraid of hands and feet in the face of human ideals."

Jiang Rongxuan looked at him. "Do you think I'm an ideal in the world?"

"En? It seems so." Li Sinian said, "I went around the company that afternoon. That's what the little girls in the company said. They listed your advantages. I think it's really ideal."

(What NianNian said is an unsure agreement.)

"Ei, but what do you mean when you can control external factors? Are you afraid that someone will stop you from being with the person you like?"

"En, the family may stop him because he is a man." When Jiang Rongxuan spoke, he stared at Li Sinian, not letting go of a trace of expression on his face, "Gege, would you mind?"

Li Sinian was stunned for a moment and then returned to normal. "Mind? Why should I mind? But I'm really a little surprised."

Seeing that there was no disgust on Li Sinian's face, Jiang Rongxuan bent his lower lip and looked at the ceiling again.

"He was a senior at the same school as me, two times older than me. At that time, I just returned to my original family as an illegitimate child. I was very excluded and bullied both at home and at school. Sometimes I couldn't even eat enough."

"The students around me either humiliate me in order to please my original nominal brother, or give me kindness from above, and then tell others my depressed appearance like a joke. It was only him help me with his sincere feelings."

"That was the darkest time of my life. It was more difficult than I used to live with my mother without money. I really didn't know how I'll survive without him."

Li Sinian nodded.

Yes, he remembered that Jiang Rongxuan was found by the Jiang family in the last two years. Before that, he had been regarded as an illegitimate child by the previous family.

"So it is." He said: "Indeed, if someone shows up when I'm most sad and gives me help, I also have a very high probability of being attracted to the people who have helped me."

Jiang Rongxuan smiled, "Especially the others are very good-looking."

Li Sinian also forgot what time he talked to Jiang Rongxuan in the evening. Anyway, the time was not short. They really said everything they could say from small to large.

When he finally fell asleep, he suddenly remembered that he seemed to have brought food to a younger student in high school?

However, it has been several years, and he didn't pay much attention to it at that time. He really can't remember it clearly. It flashed in his mind and passed.

The next morning, Li Sinian was awakened by a ringing telephone.

Li Sinian vaguely picked up his cell phone and took a look. He saw that it was his father who was no different as a dead relative.

Li Sinian answered. Before the phone was put in his ear, Li Cheng's roaring voice came out of the receiver.

"Li Sinian, you really don't forget to humiliate me when you go outside. Look at what you've done! An internet celebrity who copied people's recipes and asked people to pick out their identity, you humiliated my reputation!"

(Old face sounds weird...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 2K 14
I only own the characters reactions, the clips and characters belong to Marvel and are a part of the MCU The avengers react to clips, memes and fan...
321K 12.8K 34
⭒ "𝘏𝘦𝘺... 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘫𝘰𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘮?" ⭒ 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙯𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙣 𝘿�...
35.3K 1.5K 26
(Best ranking: #3 in SNILY) Severus talks. Minerva listens. Severus - annoyance, colleague, ally. Minerva - aggressor, mentor, friend. COMPLETE AS...
98K 1.4K 49
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...