The Don's Doc

由 Bithikhanam99

Ranked #2 in Aquarius Award He is a mafia don she is a doctor. He is ruthless, and she? A innocent soul,wh... 更多

Ch. 1. The Beginning (part 1)
Ch .2. The Beginning (part 2)
Characters (♥ω♥*)(✿ ♥‿♥)
Ch. 3 - coming home
Ch . 4 . First meeting
Ch. 5. No Anesthesia
Ch. 6. The Catwoman?
Ch. 7. Thinking about
Ch. 8. Kidnapped!!!
Ch. 9. Am I going to kill you??
Ch. 10. All of that was a drama!!
Ch. 11. Left with promise
Ch. 12. Family union
Ch. 13. Bloody Deal
Ch. 14. plot making
Ch. 15. Not again!!
Ch. 16. Animal
Not an update
Ch. 17. A new string
Ch. 18. Fucking Drug
Ch. 19. A Brokedown
Ch. 20. Realisation.
Ch. 21. My lost Kitty
Ch. 22. Love in jungle
Ch. 23 Cold, Warmth
Ch. 24 . Reasons
Ch. 25. Pretty Liar
Ch. 26. Searching for her
Ch. 27. Not in his pace
Ch. 28. Brightest Eyes
Ch. 29. An old friend, a new plan
Ch. 30 Fighting the demons.
Ch. 31. Before that night
Ch. 32. Your trust.
Ch. 33. you ruined me
Ch. 34. Betrayal
Ch. 35. De novo
Ch. 36. Making a brother
Ch. 37. confusion
Ch. 38. Un-understandable
Ch. 39. Fever Rush
Ch. 40. A strom is coming
Ch. 41. His rage
Ch. 42. sefty pin
Ch. 43 Tiger cat
Ch. 44. Fire
Ch. 45. Fear
Ch. 46 Breaking down
Ch. 47 His Fight
Ch. 48 Jade love
Ch. 49. Alone
Ch. 50. Red night
Ch. 51. Light
Ch. 52
Ch. 53. War
Ch. 54. Love is more confusing than you
Ch. 55. The revelation of the years old story
Ch. 56. Ever and Forever
Ch. 58. The Grave situation
Ch. 59. Miss me
Ch. 60. I Love You
Sequel update

Ch. 57. Love Vibes

438 44 9
由 Bithikhanam99

JASMINE'S POV

"Ummm.... Stoppp the noise.... " I mumble, pulling the blanket up to my nose. My phone is ringing continuously next to my ear, making me pull out my hand and randomly searching for it to stop.

A soft chuckle and the ringing finally stopped. I went back to sleep but then the chuckling hits me. Who is in my room?

I opened my eyes, blinking rapidly in the sunlight coming through the window. There was someone standing there, sunlight makes a halo around his head, making it hard to look at his face. But I understand him in a single glance.

"Morning, Fiore!"

I immediately pull the blanket over my head, hiding inside. The actions of last night came back to me one after another as I pretend to be sleeping being mortified. What was I thinking last night! What have I done!

"Well..." He laughs softly. "Are you ever going to be out from that blanket or I have to wait here all day?"

I nods my head, knowing that he can't see me, totally freaking out inside. Low sniffles come from me and I wait for his leaving. But that's not what happened. He tugged me upward with the blanket gripping tightly in my fists and pull me to a seated position. I lowered head and wrapped the blanket till my chin, hiding my naked body under it's cover.

"Come on, Fiore! Don't be like this..... Are you crying?"

I nods head left and right without looking upward. "No." I answers in between of sniffing. My voice cloded.

"The fuck! Look at me." He grips my chin upward. I closed my eyes tightly. "Jasmine! Open your eyes and look at me right fucking now." The laughter is gone from his voice.

I opened my eyes and blinks to clear the tear hazed glance. Some uncontrolled tears drops down my check as I looked at his confused face. I finally controlled the tears as he keep looking at me.

"I am sorry." I lowered my eyes from him. "Allah! Forgive me, have mercy on me."

"Why?" He voice become cold.

"I... We.... I shouldn't.... It's Haram doing sex without marriage in my religion. And I.... "

"So you are regretting it?" He drops his hand from my chin.

"What if something bad happens? What if...."

"I said do you regret it?" Aman shouts loudly and I flinched back. He looks so much angry now.

"No... No... I don't..."

"You don't what? You don't regret it now? Don't lie, I know you are regretting it now. After all of this happened... I can't believe.. "

"I am not regretting it. I just freaked out... All my life I knew the rules and I just...."

"Why don't you? You told it right now. It's haram in your religion. Then why? Are you kidding with me?" He scoffed loudly.

"I don't regret it. Why should I do? I want you. Can't you understand that I love you." I strongly nods my head.

"What?"

I closed my mouth when I realized what have I done, what have I just told. What should I do now?

"What did you just say?" His voice become cold.

"Nothing." I speaks in a tremulous voice. "I said nothing."

"Fiore!" His low tauted voice sends shivers down my back. "I heard you." He grabs my shoulders.

"I... I..." I chocked on sobbing, having nothing more to lie to him. "I am sorry. I am so sorry. Please don't be mad at me. I had no intention of telling you, trust me. I wasn't going to tell you. Believe me." I sobbed, totally freaking out.

"You love me?" I hadn't even look at him, I just heard the confusion in his voice.

"Yes, I do." I hugged my knees tightly. "But trust me, I wasn't going to tell you, it just slip from my mouth. Forget that I ever said this." I snorted nastily in between my cries. I tried to control my crying, but my chin shakes violently and droplets of tear run down.

"Fiore you know that I..... "

"I know, I know. I know that you don't believe in love. And I wasn't going to tell you. And now you will think that I am so pushy, clingy. But trust me.... "

"Will you fucking stop rambling!" He shouts, I immediately shuts my mouth.

"For fucks sake! What should I do with this girl?" Aman mutters on his own. He grabs a corner of the blanket and wipes my tear wetten eyes and check, causing to fall another bunch of tear rapidly.

"Oh my fucking god! Stop crying or I will kill you."

"I... I... trying... But it won't... won't stop... " I stammers in fear.

"The fuck!" He pulled me towards him, wrapping his hands around me, pressing my face against his warm shirtless chest. I closed my eyes leaned into him, hearing his fast beating heartbeat. While he just stay silent, holding me tightly until I control myself.

"Do you know how many girls has confessed to me?" He finally broke the silence when I stopped crying.

"I don't know, but maybe hundreds?" I tried to free from him but he didn't loosen his grip, resting his chin on my shoulder. "And that's why I wasn't going to tell you. Ever. Cause you don't believe in love and then you will think that I am also like every other girls. But I'm not." I mumble.

"Hmm... I know. But do you know why I don't believe in love?" He asked calmly.

"No. I asked you, but you never told me the reason. Remember that night at rooftop?"

"Were you loved me from that time?" The surprise in his voice can't be hidden.

"I... I... I am not telling you that." I stammers.

"Well I don't believe in love cause I had no idea what love is. You know I don't play house with girls, I don't date. In fact before you I never spent so much time with any girls. Cause there is no reason for any weakness in mafia. You have no idea how many people I had tortured in front of their so called loved ones. And you know why? Because they broke too quickly. So what's the pain point? It's that love weakens you. I thought that all my life." He chuckles a little.

"But I can't put you on their places. I can't even imagine some of my enemies hold you and torture you for myself, just because you special to me. And trust me Fioreyou are the most important person in the world to me."

"And what about Mike?" I complains.

"He can take the next position. But the thing is that you have no idea how much happy I am hearing it from you that you love me. If it was any other girls, I didn't give a damn to them. But it's important to me cause it's you, and only you. Can't you fucking understand how important you to me? From the first time I had saw you I never touched any other girls. I even quit drinking for you. Well not totally, but I am trying." He flicks my nose. "And the only thing I hate most is your crying face. So don't you dare to cry. And are you crazy? Who crys like this after confessing? Silly girl." He pokes my check.

"You aren't angry at me?" I asks him.

"The fuck! What was I telling you from so long? Won't you understand?" He frowns and I blushes.

"Aha! I think you do, right?" He leans on my lips and I turn my head away.

"I hadn't even wash my mouth!" I exclaims. And then it hits me and at what position am I, wrapped in my blanket as Aman is still grabbing me. And not to tell what we have done the night before.

"So... I don't care." He leaned again and I moved my head, again. "You know... " He pulled me more to him. "You weren't complaining much about that last night."

"Because that wasn't morning and... " I stopped talking while his words finally get into my head. I shut my mouth close and feel my whole face grew hotter and hotter as Aman chuckles at me.

"Yes Love, you are saying?" I lowered my head, slightly embarrassed. And then a thought came into my mind.

"A... A.... Umm.... " I stammers but fails to say anything seeing him all smiling at me.

"Well, will you say something?" His eyes glaze in amusement. "Or you are still lost in daze what happened last night?"

"What... What? No... I... Yeah Allah..." I groan in embarrassment. "You! Were you decided to kill me last night? Do you know how many times you did that last night.... " He began to laugh wholeheartedly even before I finished my talk.

"Mio Dio! You will kill me with your words." He tried to tug down the blanket, but didn't loosen my grip.

"I haven't even done half of the things I want to do with you Fiore. I had to be careful with you since it was your first... " I lowered my eyes, being all shy. He groans loudly. "Damn it! You and your charms! But don't think that's all done. It's far away from it."

"No. Let me go."

"Never."

"But I need to shower."

"All right, I am also joining."

"No." I looked at him horror, but he just laughed. "Please." I tried to show him my best puppy eyes. And it worked.

"Okay, okay... " He thought a bit and finally get down from the bed. "Go." He pointed at the door.

"But you are standing here. How am I going to... I am not dressed. Go out."

"Really? After I saw everything?"

"Aman!" I whined.

"Yeah, yeah." He looks here and there and grabbed his discarded shirt and throw it next to me. "Wear it." Then he turned to face the wall. I hurriedly wears the shirt, it reachs till my thighs. I climbed down the bed and took one step, but feels a sudden dull pain in my lower section and I hissed in pain.

"What's wrong?" Aman turns face me and stilled. His eyes roams over my body and I feel his heated glaze as if he is seeing me naked, not with dress.

"Nothing." I immediately rushed to the bathroom, leaving Aman standing there.

I finally took deep breaths to calm down my fast beaten heart after I closed the door of the bathroom to use some alone time. I am sure if he continue to do the things he does with me I will surely get a heart attack soon. My poor heart! I can't believe we did.... And I even told him about my feelings. Though he doesn't share the same feelings, but I know he cares, he cares more than enough and I am so happy. Well I little bit nervous but that's all right. The fact that he is with me it's perfect for me.

I did my morning routine and brush my teeth. Then I climbed into the shower for a warm bath. But as I reached for the soap, I realized that there is no soap. I have the extra one's in my cupboard and I have go back to my room. Thank that I hadn't start the shower.

I left the shower and went back to my room to grab the new soap bar. But I stopped instead seeing Aman still there.

"What are you doing?" I watch his bending position over the bed. He turned around hearing me, climbed down.

"Changing the bed sheets. You didn't shower?"

"No. The soap bar finished." I opened the cupboard and grabbed a new one. As I turned around I stumbled seeing him direct in front of me. He and his sneaking ways. "Oh my! You startled me."

"Really!" He raised a brow. I don't know why but he suddenly looks like angry. "And you are here torturing me with your body, what about this?"

"What... I didn't do anything." I tug down shirt, looking downward. Finally taking a look at my current attair. The shirt is white and thin, showing all my body under it. And the fact that I ever hadn't wearing anything under can't be a small reason.

"I don't care." Aman suddenly grabs my thighs and lifts me upward, throwing me over his shoulder. I let out a sharp cry at his suddeness.

"Aman, put me down." I shouts.

"No way." He began walking, finally standing me on my legs when we are under the shower head. There is a cat like grin on his face, which shouts danger.

"G... Go away." My back hits the wall as he steps forward.

"Nah!" He took the soap from my hand and placed it on the shelf. "You look ravishing like this." He open the shower, letting the water fall on us.

We stand there looking at each other's eyes, the whole world felt haze around us. I don't know how but I began to step towards him, reaching out for him. I placed my palms on his chest, slowly raising them to upward till I wrapped my hands around his neck and tug his face down to mine. A small smile spouts on his face before he claims my lips with his own. Kissing them, biting them, sucking them as far as my breath can take. He put his hands behind me and grabbed my butt, slapping them lightly. I jolted forward and he dipped down his face on my neck.

He paced his way downwards, slowly unbuttoning the shirt from my body. His hands roam all over my body till they reached to my breasts. He took a quick glance at me and then pinched my already sensitive nipple. I gasped out and he seems to like it cause in the next second he began to suck it with his mouth and fondle the other one with his palm.

"Aman.... Aman.... I.. I... am.... " There is a lot of jumbled words come from my mouth which means nothing. Aman hums in acknowledge and continue his doing. Goosebumps rise all over my body when he put his tongue out and licks my nipples and I whimpers under his sexual touch.

Aman growls and put his hands against the wall, trapping me. He lowered his head on my neck and continue to sucking and biting the places as I roams my hands over him broad back.

"Fuck!" He spats breathless. "Are you sore?" He nose is touching mine.

"I... don't know..." I lick my already wet lips.

"Well... Then we should find out."  He murmurs in my jaw. His hands grabbed mine and he directed them to the waistline of his jeans. "Because I need you. I want you right fucking now." He slams his lips on mine. I moans loudly as my fingers fumble on the button of his jeans.

.  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"I am sore." I mumble into his arms as he wrapped a towel around me and pick me up into his arms.

"I know, sorry Fiore!" I looked at his face, there wasn't a slight hint of sorry on his face.

"I am sleepy." I closed my eyes and placed my head on his shoulder.

"No. Don't sleep." He suddenly stopped and lowered me on the bed. "Get dressed."

I opened and closed my eyes several times, finally getting totally awake. "What about you? Your pants are wet." He is standing only in a towel.

"I am used to walk naked."

"Aman!" He and his checky remarks.

"Jordan already dropped some clothes for me while you were sleeping." He leans in and kisses my check. "Get dressed and come into the kitchen. You haven't eaten from last night. Come hurriedly." I nods my head watching him leaving the room.

I changed into a woolen top and plazo and finished my attire with a scarf. Then I combed down my still wet hairs and let it open for dry. Then I took a look at the clock, it's half past one. I can't believe it's so late. But with all of our activities.... I nods my head to not to think about that I decided to went to the kitchen. I am hungry.

"What are you doing?" I asked Aman. He is standing in front of the wide open fridge, looking at the things inside. He is wearing a turtle neck tee and ripped denims.

"You done!" He breathed in relief and moved away from the fridge. "I am trying to find out what to eat. But there is not a single thing for eating."

"It's there. They are just raw, you have to cook them for eating. Move away, I am making something. What do you want to eat?" I sidestepped him.

"Hmmm.... Eggs, bread.... "

"Do you want breakfast?"

"Mmm. Or we can go out."

"Aman, it's about lunch time. You want to eat breakfast now?"

"Yes." He wrapped a lock of hair of my mine into his fingers. I gulped and nods my head.

I ended up cooking eggs and sandwiches and we eat together, more like Aman stole pieces of bread from my plate while feeding me from his own plate. Such enjoyable moment never happened before and we both enjoying ourselves into each other's company.

"What are you looking at, Fiore?" He raised a brow at me. I found myself caught into his eyes.

"It's nothing." I giggle and he pointed a look at me. "You are smiling more and more than before. It's good."

"Hmm. If my men saw me like this in Italy then I'll be sure be out from the mafia."

"Really? Then you should." I looked at him in hope.

"But you know, you also began to smile more freely, it's not like that fake one you gave everyone before." He eyes glaze in happiness and I can't but leaned to him.

"Why did you love me? I treated you so badly." He suddenly asked in all seriousness.

"It's a secret." I rolls my in mystery.

"Fiore!"

"Want to watch a movie?" I asked him.

"As you wish, Mia Regina!"

"What?"

"Lead the way." He laughs, nodding his head.

And that's how we began our movie marathon. We continue to watch one after another, sometimes watching, and sometimes dozing off, just like this and that. It feels like too good to real. Picture perfect life, just the two of us, without any worry about the outer world, keeping each other warm into one another's arm.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

49.1K 2.1K 44
WARNING:MATURE CONTENT🔞 He tightened his hold on my neck. "Le-aaavve meee" I coughed "Apologise my beautiful bitch!"He whispered near to my face ,hi...
73.9K 1.1K 46
{Dark: Enemies to Lovers romance.} "I would get her eyes tattooed inside my brain; yet I would still get lost in them with just one look." ...
55 8 13
He thought his life was a pain, she knew her life was a pain. What happens when your thoughts and intelligence collide? Will your end come out right...
17.5K 812 46
Their favourite cocktail? One part betrayal mixed with bloodshed, One part secrets, half-part death with a splash of love....on rocks. "My Sisters wa...