Haikyuu imagines

By jak_20_21_

Imagines of your truly amazing haikyuu boys :) Also can be found on my tumblr :Applepi-1 More

Sleepover? -Akira
Afraid- Tsukishima, Terushima, Atsumu
What in the Tanaka?
Comfort after a break up- Sugawara, Kenma, and Suna
They hear someone say about them to you- Tsukishima, Bokuto, and Akaashi
Movie night with the Shiratorizawa team? And confession with Semi...?
Cheated?!- Kageyama ft. Tsukishima
You have a panic attack- Akaashi
He gets defensive or you when your parents treat you badly- Tsuki and Kuroo
First I love you- Tsukishima
First I love you- Osamu and Sugawara
Caught making out?-Tsukishima, Iwaizmi, Bokuto, Suna
Asking to kiss turns into a make out -Tsukishima
Kissing them for the first time in front of someone. -Tsukishima and Kageyama
Jealous- Tsukishima
confessing to an insecure crush -Oikawa, Kita, and Yuki
Your brother's insecure friend -Tendo
They have nightmares- Daichi, Nishinoya, Semi, and Tendo
Friends to lovers- Ushijima
Value -Oikawa
The team finds out they have a girlfriend- Iwaizumi, Ushijima, and Kentaro
Lonely- Atsumu
Friends to Lovers - Atsumu
Someone flirts with you- you use it on your crush- Sakusa, Atsumu, and Asahi
Never- Kentaro
Dance- Bokuto
Adorable - Kawanishi
Kissing you in front of your ex- Tsukishima, Kenma, Hinata, and Yamaguchi
Saving their crush- Tsukishima, Akagi, Suna, Akira
Drunk confessions end up getting the girl - Atsumu
Comfort- Tsukishima.
Friends to Lovers- Terushima
The team finding out they have a girlfriend pt. 2- Tsukishima, Oikawa, Sakusa
Flour - Osamu
Confessions - Tsukishima
Seven minutes in heaven- Sakusa
Brother's best friend- Kuroo
Rained in- Kageyama
Just cramps- Iwazumi
Spin the bottle- Oikawa
Morning after- Tsukishima, Sugawara, Sakusa, and Bokuto
Needs and wants- Sugawara
Party- Kuroo
New Girl- Fukunaga
Soulmates- Akaashi
Protecting their girlfriends- Tsukishima, Bokuto, Sugawara, and Osamu
Pregnant- Tendo
Like shes mine- Kageyama
Friends to lovers- Sakusa
Pillowfight- Oikawa
Creppy Kenma
"Kageyama!"
"Can I sleep with you...?"- Sugawara
Why?- Terushima
According to you- Kenma
Old Friend- Ukai
Like I'm gonna lose you-Kuroo
They see a teammate fanboying you- kageyama
Pick me girl- Kenma
Birthday Ruined- Akaashi
jealousy - Nishinoya
Birthday party- Iwaizumi
I missed you- Kuroo
Realization- Bokuto
Misunderstanding-Kenma
Creepy ex- Osamu
Trauma- Kuroo
Never too late- Bokuto
Making things right- Oikawa
Wet dreams- Tsukishima
You flinch- Bokuto, Kuroo, Akaashi
enemies to lovers- Tendo
Work wife- suna

Truth or dare- Daichi, Iwaizumi

164 2 0
By jak_20_21_

Daichi:
You didn't even want to be out, you aren't much of a social person. You'd rather be in your bed sleeping than be at this club with your friends. They were playing truth or dare while you sipped on your drink looking around. "Y/n." You looked at them as they said your name. "Truth or Dare?"

"Not playing." You told them before looking around again.

"Oh come on. Be fun." You gave your best friend a look. "Unless... mama raised a-"

"She didn't raise a bitch, F/n, nor a pussy. Dare." You told them, to sit up more.

"Hm, I dare you..." She looked around the club before locking onto someone. "You see that guy over there." You followed her gaze.

"Which one?"

"The black haired one, the one next to the silver head. I want you to flirt with him. And get his number."

"Oh, uh, I'm good, thanks." You said as you leaned back. "That's Kageyama Tobio, he's taken."

"Oh, then... the one next to him." You looked back at the bar, seeing...

"You want me to flirtflirt with... Daichi?" You asked carefully.

"Yes."

"No."

"Y/n... mama didn't raise a pussy, your words."

"Fine." You sighed standing up. "Do you guys want any shots while I'm up there?"

"Sure." You rolled your eyes walking up to the bar. You got Daichi's attention as you stood next to him, the bartender looked at you and laughed.
"Friends finally got you out of the house?"
"Eh, more like dragged, but sure." He laughed getting your drink ready.

"How've you been, Y/n? Haven't seen you much."

"It's called having a life, I have work, B/n." He looked at you placing your drink down.

"Ouch, what do you call what I'm doing?" You looked around laughing.

"Dealing with other people'speople's drama." You looked at the ladies he was just talking to. "And trying to get laid."

"Eh, good money." You rolled your eyes at him.

"Party days over?" He prepared your friends' drinksfriends' drinks.

"I wish they knew that." You looked back at your friends. Daichi looked at you before talking to Kageyama.

"Eh, how is work?"

"Good. My mom keeps talking about you. Think she has a crush." You told him sipping your drink as the boy shivered.

"I'm good. I've been talking to someone actually."

"What! Who? Come on B/n, I want all the details." You sat down looking at him carefully.

"Well, he is funny and kind."

"Aw, name. Boo."

"His name is G/n. He thought I was straight straight... I recently told him I was bi."

"Oh. How'd he... take it?"

"Uh, I guess well because I'm supposedsupposed to see him tonight after my shift."

"What! That's awesome!" You cheered laughing lightly, you pulled out your phone. "Hold on, the group." He laughed as you checked your phone.

-we told you to flirt with Daichi, not the barkeep.

You turned around flipping them off before turning around again, accidently bumping into someone. "I am so sorry." You looked up freezing.

"It's fine. I should've watched wherewhere I was going." B/n smirked at you two.

"No, it's my fault. Uh. Did I spill anything?
"
"No, I'm good thanks, uh, I'm Daichi." You smiled, shakingsmiled, shaking his hand as he held it out.

"Y/n." He sat down again before looking at his friends. "You with friends too?" You grabbed your drink looking at him.

"Yeah, uh, old volleyball team. From High School. You?" You pointed to your friends hiding as Daichi followed you.

"Same, friends since high school. You still play Volleyball?"

"Uh, not as much. It was fun in High School, you know? We went to nationalsnationals."

"You did? Wow. That's awesome."

"Yeah. I guess. Some of the guys still play, you know."

"Yeah, I get that. I'm... doing the most suckiest things compared to my friends. And I would ratherI would rather stay at home, but I was dragged out here."

"Eh, same. Sugawara can be pretty persuasive."

"Yo. I heard my name. Y/n?"

"Hey Koshi. How are you?"

"I'm good? Are you? Are you sick or something?" You faked laugh laughed at him.

"Very funny."

"Sorry, just... not used to seeing you out of your house." You rolled your eyes as he laughed.

"You two... know each other?"

"Suga's dating my sister."

"Oh. Cool." He patted your head before looking at his friends.

"Kageyama, Hinata!" You both laughed when Sugawara ran over to the boys who were arguing.

"Are they always like that?"

"Sadly... since middle school." You laughed again taking a sip of your drink. "You have a beautiful laugh." You stopped laughing, smiling with a little blush.

"Thank you. You... are really handsome." He laughed with you, before you two relaxed into silence.

"Can I... may I ask for your number?"

"Sure." You pulled out your phone and handed it to him."

Iwaizumi:
You sat beside Iwaizumi who sat beside Oikawa, you guys were playing truth or dare doing stupid shit, you guys made Oikawa sing -into the unkown- outside getting him yelled at, telling him to shut up. "See I'm not the only one who thanks you are a terrible singer, Shittykawa." You laughed into Iwaizumi as he did the same.

"Iwa-Chan!" You chuckled lightly letting your laughter die.

"Okay, Okay. Your turn Oikawa." He looked at you and smirked.

"Y/n."

"Oh no." The group laughed with you.

"Truth or Dare."

"Um. Dare?"

"Ou, daredevil. I dare you to say something... nice about Iwaizumi." You looked at him and smiled, he looked down at you giving you a soft one.

"How many, just one thing?"

"Uh, how about five things."

"Five? Okay." You turned to him, eyeing him carefully. "Uh, you have beautiful eyes... a nice smile... um, I love that you don't tease me too much and that you are a good friend. Was that five?"

"Missing one." Iwaizumi looked at you carefully.

"Uh, I admire your relationship with Oikawa. I mean he annoys the hell out of you, but... you stayed. I admire that." Oikawa looked at Iwaizumi then you.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." You turned back to the group.
"Truth or dare... Hanamaki."

"Uh, since everyone is doing Dare. Dare." You smiled evilly. "Uh, too late to chose truth?"

"Yes, I dare you to make Matsukawa a drink out of anything you want in the kitchen." Matsukawa looked at his friend watching him get up.

"What did I do to you?"

"Me? Moi? Hm, last week... that comment you made." Your friend gulped.

"Too late to apologize?"

"Yes." Hanamaki came back and handed his friend the drink.

"Uh, thanks." He took a sip before gagging. "That is disgusting."

"Good. Takahiro, your turn."

"Okay, oikawa." Everyone looked at the boy. "Truth or Dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the room." Oikawa looked at you for a second, everyone knew of your crush on the boy, Iwaizumi watched as you fiddled with your hand. You froze as he kissed the girl next to him, your smile fell. Some cheered while others looked at you with sorrow. Iwaizumi looked down at you again, watching as you looked down at your hands fiddling with them again. He sighed while taking out his phone texting the guy on the other side of Oikawa. He leaned over whispering what Iwaizumi told him to the boy.

"Oya." Oikawa looked at you for a second, before looking at his friend. "Iwa-Chan."

"What do you want Trashykawa?" You looked up a little.

"I'm a little curious... Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Hm, I dare you to kiss who you think is the prettiest girl in the room. I'm sure we're all curious." Iwaizumi rolled his eyes, your eyes widened as Iwaizumi pinched your chin, making you look up as he kissed you softly. You froze looking over Oikawa. He was shocked but then a smirk formed. You sighed into the kiss, closing your eyes slowly, kissing back. Iwaizumi was going to pull away until you kissed back. You felt your heart beating fast, and felt your body shake. Iwaizumi pulled away, letting out a shaky breath. You sighed trying to catch your breath, before it hit you. You just kissed Iwaizumi. And you liked it. You looked into his eyes and broke into a smile. Iwaizumi did too before looking at his friend.

"Happy?"

"Very." Iwaizumi knew the smile Oikawa gave him was fake, he wasn't happy. Not one bit. And that's what Iwaizumi wanted. You pulled out your phone messaging the boy next to you.

-I... why did you kiss me?

-what do you mean? To me, you are the prettiest girl. I just did what the dare said, and kissed you.

You looked at him before smiling softly.

-I-Do you like me?

-If I asked you on a date, would you say yes? I know I'm not Shittykawa but... I could make you happier than he could.

-Don't compare yourself to him. I like you the way you are. And yes, it's a yes to the date. If you are asking ....

-I was.

-good

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 16.5K 70
𝐘/𝐍 πˆπ’ 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 π†π‘πŽπ”π 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓 π–πˆπ“π‡ π‡πŽπ“ π•πŽπ‹π‹π„π˜ππ€π‹π‹ ππŽπ˜π’ πŸ₯΅ *𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 πŽπ…π… πŽπ… π…π€ππƒπŽπŒ πŒπ„πŒπ„π’* 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄...
7.7K 152 20
Just some pretty setters one shots, cuz l barely see those :( YOU CAN REQUEST
155K 3.8K 18
FANTASIZE ABOUT YOUR VOLLEYBALL DORKS AND DON'T BE ASHAMED (I do not own Haikyuu!! or you)
12.2K 326 21
Collection of one-shots featuring the characters of Haikyuu! Originally posted on Deviantart. Does not include all characters. If you have any ideas...