FINE LINE, peter parker (tasm...

By voidvaleska

the amazing spider-man au tasm! peter parker x fem! oc ongoing - SLOW UPDATES ยฉ voidvaleska More

GIF GALLERY.
CHAPTER ONE.
CHAPTER TWO.
CHAPTER THREE.
CHAPTER FOUR.

INTRODUCTION.

877 34 7
By voidvaleska

—FINE LINE !

CAST.

ALISHA WAINWRIGHT
JOSEPHINE MCCLAIN

ANDREW GARFIELD
PETER PARKER

ANNA DIOP
VALERIE MCCLAIN

JEFFREY DEAN MORGAN
NICK MCCLAIN

BRIANNE TJU
CELESTE REYES

DANIEL SHARMAN
MARCUS CLARKE

EMMA STONE
GWEN STACY

PLAYLIST.
not in order!

( gif made by me! )
— DO NOT STEAL/USE.

I. FINE LINE, harry styles
II. ADORE YOU, harry styles
III. THE SHINING, the neighbourhood
IV. STARGAZING, the neighbourhood
V. T R A N S P A R E N T S O U L, willow
VI. G R O W, willow ft. avril lavigne
VII. NAKED, james arthur
VIII. DANCING QUEEN, abba
IX. KISS ME MORE, doja cat ft. sza
X. IT'S NOT LIVING (IF IT'S NOT WITH YOU), the 1975
XI. YOU BELONG WITH ME (TAYLOR'S VERSION), taylor swift
XII. CARDIGAN, taylor swift
XIII. NEVER ENOUGH, one direction
XIV. LOVE ON TOP, beyoncé
XV. DANDELIONS, ruth b.
XVI. RASPBERRY BERET, prince
XVII. FEELS LIKE, gracie abrams
XVIII. VIBEZ, zayn
XIX. DOUBLE TAKE, dhruv
XX. CRUSH CULTURE, conan gray

EXTENDED SUMMARY.

JOSEPHINE MCCLAIN has always been second choice.

Her father was frequently away on business trips, her mother was constantly working, and her friends were all getting significant others. Change seemed like it was continually looming around the corner, and Josie hated it.

She didn't see the point to it. Sure, she understood that the concept of change encouraged growth and personal development, but to Josephine, it was senseless. Why would anyone need to reinvent their lives unless they really really needed to?

Considering the fact that she was nearing the end of her high school days, Josephine should've expected an abundance of change, especially since she was close to graduating and would soon be entering college, or the 'adult world', as her mother liked to call it.

Despite this though, Josie was still not used to the idea, especially when change was usually so unexpected.

The only constant in her life was Peter Parker.

Funny, loveable, loyal, incredibly intelligent Peter Parker.

Josephine McClain and Peter Parker have always been close—in fact, they're practically joint to the hip. Peas in a pod, Joey and Chandler, Cher and Dionne, Jo and Laurie, whatever it's called, they are it.

To Peter, Josephine's perfect. And to Josephine, Peter's perfect.

Jo thinks of Peter as a reassuring reminder that life can occasionally stand still—in a good way.

And Peter thinks the world of Josie.

From the moment she heard the calming serenade of his laugh, and met his alluring gaze that made her heart skip ten beats at once, Josephine knew Peter was her person—whether it was platonically or romantically.

Things were going well. Really well. In fact, Josie and Peter were planning to tell each other how they felt.

But of course, as people grow, they change. And so do their perspectives and feelings.

As every teenager experiences quite often, Peter began to develop a crush on one of his fellow classmates—Gwen Stacy.

Gorgeous, brilliant, captivating, perfect Gwen Stacy.

Peter's, once comforting, presence was beginning to shift into one of a casual acquaintance.

And no matter how much Jo had tried to ignore it and convince herself otherwise, she couldn't deny that her strong feelings for Peter remained, despite his clear interest in Gwen.

For once, Josephine felt utterly alone.

Sure, Josie and Peter were still very close, and sure Josie still had other friends, but the one person she truly felt completely safe and open with was slowly starting to venture out and go on his own path.

The thought of losing Peter terrified her.

Soon enough, he'd be dating Gwen and pretending Josie doesn't exist.

Or that's how she saw it.

Once again, Josephine was second choice.

And all she could do was sit and watch Peter gradually fall in love with another girl while her heart slowly shattered at the sight.

SHORTER SUMMARY.

IN WHICH josephine mcclain and peter parker are too afraid to tell each other how they feel.

OR.

IN WHICH josephine mcclain feels like she's always peter parker's second choice.

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

i do not own 'The Amazing Spider-Man' or it's characters/plots. all rights go to Marvel and other respective creators!

i only own any gifs containing both alisha and andrew, my original characters and their plots/storyline's, and any event/scene not included in 'The Amazing Spider-Man'.

this story will essentially be an au (alternate universe) of 'The Amazing Spider-Man', meaning it will follow the storyline of josephine mcclain (my original character), but will contain a few scenes/plots from the actual movie.

also!

this book will be written slowly, as I want it to be as thorough and entertaining as possible, so please be patient.

i've been thinking about writing this for awhile, and i'm super excited to actually bring my original plots and characters to life.

side note: i genuinely love all versions of spidey/peter parker, so i swear i'm not playing favourites lmao.

with that being said, i hope you enjoy this book as much as i'll enjoy writing it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 4.8K 24
"Peter, how the hell are there three of you?" {In which Arya Hart falls in love with the wrong Peter} (Spiderman no way home) (Oc x peter 3!Tasm) CO...
98.5K 2.6K 26
๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„โ”‚โI really wanna kiss you right now.โž ( Andrew's Peter x fem!oc) Originally named 'Enchanted' cover by me!
12.9K 395 15
the amazing spiderman 2 - peter parker - book two "Hey, you okay?" "What are you doing here?" "You didn't actually think I'd jus...