The Empire King | βœ”οΈ

By cloudy_Alya

Mason King πŸ‘‘ Leader of One of the most feared Mafias in the country, The Empire. Strong ,handsome, rich... More

.♦. Welcome .♦.
.♦. Aesthetics .♦.
.♦. And So It Begins .♦.
.♦. Coincidence .♦.
.♦. Emotions .♦.
.♦. First Day .♦.
.♦. Alaska .♦.
.♦. Whipped .♦.
.♦. The Ball .♦.
.♦. Ex boyfriend .♦.
.♦. Secrets Exposed .♦.
.♦. Dinner .♦.
.♦. Betraying Him .♦.
.♦. Confrontation .♦.
.♦. Escaping .♦.
.♦. Girl's Night .♦.
.♦. Finally Free .♦.
.♦. Back To Work .♦.
.♦️. Date .♦️.
.♦️. Empire Queen .♦️.
.♦️. I love you .♦️.
.♦️. Eavesdropping .♦️.
.♦️. Mask Off .♦️.
.♦️. The End .♦️.
.♦️. New Book .♦️.

.♦. Part Of The Family .♦.

12.5K 320 225
By cloudy_Alya

🌹 Eliza's POV 🌹

Gun shots.

Screaming.

Blood.

Crying.

Dead bodies.

Beatings.

Whipping sounds.

I opened my eyes, inhaling a deep breath.

It was just a nightmare.

I stared at the baby blue colored ceiling as I tried to collect myself. All these memories and flashbacks running in my head . I might be free from my dad physically, but mentally I'm still his prisoner. All these years of abuse won't go away with a snap of my finger , they're gonna take a long time to subside.

What am I going to do now?

I have nowhere to go. My house? It doesn't even belong to my dad , it's owned by the gang . Even if they give it to me for free I could never stay in it, each corner of it will remind me of the ugly beatings I somehow survived.

I have no money, no shelter and no family. I don't even have friends.

I have to start a new life in a new place . Find a job and then ... live my life. I've never thought about it till now. I can finally live like a normal human being. I can make friends, go on a walk whenever I want , wear whatever the hell I want , build my future that I always dreamed of and.... find love?

But in order to do all of this first I have to find a new job and make enough money. I can never ask Mason or his family to help more than they already did. I can't stay here longer either , after all Mason hates me for I betrayed his trust.

A sigh left my lips as a headache was starting from all the overthinking I'm doing . Damn I'm thirsty .

I got off of the bed as my feet touched the cold floor and made my way to the bathroom to freshen up before throwing some clothes on and heading downstairs.

As I entered the kitchen I was met by Luke's bareback as he prepared breakfast whilst humming some tune. I cleared my throat announcing my presence before grabbing a cup of water.

"Good Morning " we both said at the same time to which he chuckled.

"I'm surprised someone actually wakes up as early as me , usually no one is up until like one more hour" he said.

I shrugged and said " I was never allowed to sleep in , I had to wake up at seven everyday".

"Oh" Luke said. Why did I have to say that and make things awkward? " I'm sorry you had to go through that, but I'm happy you're free now" he added with a smile, not a "I pity you" smile but more like an "I'm proud of you" smile.

And that absolutely warmed my heart , don't ask me why but it just did. Luke was the ideal caring big brother I always dreamed of. The kind of protective brother that I wished I had to help me and protect me from my monsters.

"Have a seat, breakfast will be served soon, in the meantime keep me company?" He asked to which I nodded .

"Bro put a shirt on, my girl and Eliza are around " Elijah said as he and Audrey entered the kitchen before we exchanged good morning's.

"Why, you're scared I'll steal your girl ?" Luke teased him as me and Audrey giggled.

"As if " Elijah scoffed.

"Why are y'all up early anyway?" Luke asked.

"Ask Miss Audrey" Elijah rolled his eyes as she slapped his chest.

"Imma go put a shirt on and wake the others so we all can have breakfast together " Luke said before skipping up stairs.

After a couple minutes a lot of steps were heard throughout the house as everyone descended the stairs. Soon everyone, except Mason, was sitting around the table and munching over their plate.

"Where's Mason?" Sophia asked.

"He'll be here in a bit" Brent answered .

"Yeah Eliza's men had a few things to finish" Alex said , winking at me as I choked on the food.

Everyone tried to stifle their laugh as I tried to breathe back normally . Mason chose the exact same second to enter the room as my face turned red as a tomato.

"What's going on? " Mason asked as he took a seat at the head of the table.

"Oh nothing we were just joking around " Will said before adding " Right Eliza?" To which I nodded, flustered .

I cleared my throat before speaking up. " Um guys" I said, gaining everyone's attention. " I just wanted to thank you all for everything you did for me , really I don't know how I'll ever be able to pay you back. And I'm really sorry for putting you all in danger."

"Aww don't say that Eliza, you're part of the family now" Sophia said as the rest agreed with her.

"Family.." I whispered but they all heard it. How can they, after all the trouble I brought upon them , consider me as a part of the family.

"Yes" Cole said.

"I don't deserve .. all of this ,and I'll leave as soon as I find a job . I know I'm a bother, but I hope you don't mind me staying here for a few days". It killed me to ask anything from anyone but I had to bite my tongue until I could depend on myself.

But I promise myself that I'll do whatever it takes to pay them back for all that they did.

"We don't mind that , you can stay here as long as you wish" Brent said.

"Just know that we don't think of you as a bother" Luke added.

"Yeah you're a cool person " Will said.

"And beautiful " Alex said to which Will nudged and I smiled at his silliness.

"What I'm just saying facts, her boyfriend will be lucky" he defended.

"You mean Mason is lucky" Jason said under his breath, but everyone heard. Mason didn't seem to mind his comment in fact I could see his lips twitching.

"Eliza" Mason called my name and I shivered? WHAT THE FUCK! " We'll talk about this later in my office" he said, to which I nodded slowly.

Sophia stood up along with Ace " Well me and Ace are going to check on Morty. Does anyone like to go with us?" She asked.

"Me and Audrey have to go to the mall " Elijah said.

"Me and Will have a date to plan" Alex smirked as Will scolded him for telling everyone.

"This is funny cause guess who has to help Luke with his date" Brent said as Luke glared at him.

"I'm going to the gym with Cole" Jason said as everyone got up.

Everyone was out of the room which leaves me and Mason alone . " uh hi?" I said stupidly as Mason smirked.

"Let's go to my office " He said , standing up.

As we were going up the stairs Alex shouted " Have fun you two love birds, not too much fun though, I'm not ready to be an uncle " He chuckled before Will dragged him out of the door.

My face was red from embarrassment, but Mason seemed un bothered ,as usual, as he opened the office door for me.

"Sit" He gestured to the couch then took a seat in front of me .

"You were saying?" He asked.

" Oh uh- I just want to stay a bit more here until I find a job then I'll leave your house or maybe even the whole country " I answered.

"Why?" He asked.

"Why what ?" I asked like a moron.

"Why do you want to leave the country ?" He asked again.

"Because I have nothing left here" she answered.

"You do have something left " Mason said.

"And what's that? " I asked.

"You heard them you're part of the family now , you can stay and get back to work with me. And if you really want you can move to your own house later ,but here next to us" He explained and I looked at him with shock.

"How can you forgive me after all I did? You said that I betrayed you and you didn't want to see me again " I said.

He sighed deeply before saying " I was blinded by my rage and I couldn't think straight because I let my feelings take over".

" I - I don't know what to say" I said truthfully.

"You don't have to say anything, tomorrow you'll get back to your work , but this time as my personal assistant and as for the living arrangements you can stay here as long as you like" He explained.

"Thank you Mason, I just don't want to-" he cut me off by saying " you're not a bother Eliza. If you were you wouldn't be here" he added and I nodded in return.

"Okay well thanks for the umpteenth time . I'll umm leave now" I said to which he nodded.

As I reached the door Mason stopped me and stopped right behind my back, his breath fanning my neck. " Let's get something straight. Good terms or bad terms you're mine" He said with a hoarse voice as I closed my eyes, my heart felt like I was running a marathon.

"You can leave now " He said, clearing his throat before leaving my side . I gulped opening my eyes trying to gain my composure before I left his office.

Damn that was intense and hot !Why am I being so hormonal? Ahh get yourself together, Eliza!

👀 Third Person's POV 👀

"Boss" One of my men said as I gave him permission to enter.

"What is it ?" I asked , annoyed.

"You're brother .." He said.

"What did he know?" I sighed.

"He - he's uh-" Blake stuttered.

"Spit it out " I ordered, he was wasting my time.

"He's dead" He said as I stared at him, clenching my jaw.

"Who?" I asked , rage running through my veins. My brother might have been stupid and annoying but he's still my only family that I had.

"The king's mafia " He answered " They eliminated him along with someone called "Ben" .

"The kings" I said with disgust " I'll make them pay for this". I promised as the cup of glass that I was holding shattered into pieces from how hard I gripped it.

"Prepare my plane" I ordered "We gonna pay them a little visit and reunite them with their parents ".

"Yes boss" Blake said before exiting my office.

Behold kings , I'm coming for y'all and I won't rest until you're all dead .

-- - ♦ - --

(A/N): *Updates nervously * Hi 😬

Ik ik I'm so so so late and I'm really sorry , just really busy nowadays.
And it's freezing!

Anyways I hope you guys like the twist at the end. Tell me your theories and ideas.

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️

💐 sending you all of my love 💐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5.5K 24
"π™„π™π™Ž π™ˆπ™” π™…π™Šπ˜½ π™π™Š π™π˜Όπ™†π™€ π˜Ύπ˜Όπ™π™€ π™Šπ™ π™”π™Šπ™, π™„π™Žπ™‰π™ π™π™ƒπ˜Όπ™ 𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙔/𝙉?" When a ruthless mafia leader meets an naive innocent gir...
2.7M 64.7K 37
Almost every person who has siblings know how annoying they can be, especially 'brothers'. How is Sophia going to survive a house full of, not only o...
581K 10.6K 30
Not everyone in this world lives in a life of cruel world some people want a normal life. Some people live innocent life. So here is our female lead...
350K 11.3K 41
Meet Stephanie Lynn Ryder, an almost 21-year-old girl behind on rent, works at a diner for $350 a week and has an oblivious boyfriend who only wants...