𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 ━━ 𝖇𝖑�...

By voidstxr

.⋆჻⋆☆ ↳ 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖘 ! ❛And who's the wannabe Robin Hood with the cute face behind you ?❜ ... More

𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒
𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙊𝙉𝙀 ━━ 𝖋𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞 𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓
𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 - ❛𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗂𝖼 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝗁𝗈𝗈𝖽❜
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘 ━ ❛𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖾❜
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢 ━ ❛𝗋𝗎𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾❜
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 ━ ❛𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋, 𝗁𝗎𝗁?❜
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 ━ ❛𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗂 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝗈𝗏❜
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 ━ ❛𝗋𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗇 ❜
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫 ━ ❛𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗐𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇❜
𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧-𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧 𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗘 ━ ❛𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝗈𝗁𝗂𝗈❜
𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙏𝙒𝙊 ━━ 𝖍𝖆𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 ━ ❛𝖺 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖾❜

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ━ ❛𝗄𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗉❜

312 14 1
By voidstxr

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ! * ぃ ゚.➹
❛𝗄𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗉❜

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

THE THREE STOOD now in the middle off an empty alley. "I am Kate Bishop", the young, dark haired woman introduced herself to them, still amazed by their presence.

Clint let finally go of her and sighed as he eyed her closer, "You're a kid. My God."

There was a moment of silence before Clint held up the mask, "How did you get this suit?"

The girl seemed taken back, "I-"

Miles suddenly took notice of the police sirens approaching from the distance and looked around before he interrupted them, "Look kid, we have to go now. It's not safe out here, not when you're wearing that."

Clint had a worried look on his face, "Do you live near here?" Kate nodded her head quickly, "Yeah I live just-"

Clint interrupted her as he grabbed her backpack and shoved it into her arms, "Okay."

"I'm really fine", the young woman tried to assure them but Clint and Miles ignored her. "Come on, let's go."

"I saw a dead body", the young woman mumbled as the two former Avengers lead her further away from the ally. "It was a first."

"This way. We'll talk later", Clint continued, not really listening to her at the moment.

When they were a little bit further away from the ally, Mike's spoke up again, "Where did you learn how to fight?"

"I, uh, started material arts when I was five", Kate told him simply, still seeming pretty shaken up by her encounter from earlier. "Oh great, so like a year ago", Clint sneered as he pulled her away from someone that walked passed her.

"Are-are you assessing threats? Is that what you're doing?", the woman questioned him kinda excited.

Clint let his gaze wander around, "Something like that."

"That's how you operate? You're just constantly looking for things that are suspicious or wierd?", Kate the questioned him, seemingly very interisted. "Uh-huh."

Kate pressed her white tissue onto her bleeding wound, "Look, just so you know, I'm not some total noob, right? Um, I was a little overwhelmed, but I held my own with those douchebags."

They had just reached a little shop when Kate spoke up again, "We're right here."

The two men didn't respond while Kate continued, "Um, some people have called me the world's greatest archer."

Miles raised an eyebrow while he eyed her, "Are you one of those people?"

Kate hesitated while she tried to find her keys in her pocket, "Well, yeah, one of them is. Yes."

"Uh-huh, cool. Open the door", Clint interrupted the two as he nodded at the door and Kate quickly pulled her keys out of the pocket.

"Yeah", she quickly opened the door and let them inside.

Miles followed her up the stairs, when he peeked over his shoulder he saw that Clint stood still by the door, head leaned against it.

"You're coming?", he called out for his bother, who quickly spun around and follwed after him.

When Kate opened the door, she revealed a dog, laying on the floor, looking at them happyly.

"Some guard dog you got there", Clint stated while he closed the door behind himself.

"Oh, uh, he's not my dog." Kate placed her stuff on the chair and Miles let his gaze wander around the flat.

"Nice place for a kid."

Kate nodded at him, "Yeah, I inherited it." Clint forwned at her, "What are you, 18?"

"I'm 22."

Clint shrugged as he still eyed the apartment, "Yeah, same thing."
His eyes landed back on Kate, "So, do you wanna get that vest off, so I can get going?"

Kate looked down on herself, before she grabbed her stuff and quickly walked upstairs, "Yeah, yeah- I'll be right there."

Before the girl disappeared completely Miles could still her hear mumbling to herself.

The two men continued to look around and Miles made an impressed face expression, "That's indeed a cool flat."

Clint gave him a look that said 'seriouy' and Miles shrugged, "What?"

Clint eyed the rest of the flat, asking, "Where did you get the suit?"

"Black market auction", Kate's voice came from the level above them.

"And you bought it?", Miles spotted the targeting shields. "No, not really."

"Uh-huh."

The two men walked past her trophys from her competitions. "So, what all did you do in this suit?"

"I beat some guys up. Saved a dog. Some light B and E", Kate stated.

Clint sighed deeply, "Jesus. A 22-year-old vigilante. Shouldn't you be in school?"

In that moment Kate came down the stairs, scoffing, "Funny, you should ask."

She had a bow in her hand and the suit as she walked towards them, "So, now that I've answered all of your questions, I have so many for you. Uh, starting with-"

She handed Clint his suit and held up her bow in excitement, "Can you sign this?"

Clint had a plain face expression while he placed his suit over the chair, "I'm not done yet."

"But when you are, can you sign my bow? You two rae kind off my favourite Avengers", she reiaed her eyebrows and smiled widely.

"Oh, by the way, are you okay?", Miles questioned her, with a friendly face expression.

The young owman shrugged and waved him off, "I'm good. Oh, yeah, no, I'm fine. You should see the other guy."

Clint still looked at her seriously, "We did. Tracksuit Mafia."

"That's their name? That's a little on the nose." The girl gave them a joking look, but they didn't respond.

Her smile disappeared, "Are they the one that killed my mother's fiancé's uncle?"

"Your mother's financé's uncle?" Without changing her face expression Kate stated, "Armand the third."

"Ah." Miles glanced joking over at Clint.

"- Of at least seven."

Clint shook his head at her and shrugged, "I- I do not know."

"Hmm."

"But what I need to know is, if anybody saw your face?", the man asked her. Kate shook her head confidently, "No, kept the mask on like a pro."

The blond man nodded his head, "Good 'cause the person that wore that suit made a whole lot of enemies. All right, and the Tracksuits are just one of them."

"That dosen't sound good."

Miles gave her a look and snapped his fingers infront of her face, "Kate, concentrate, you told nobody about this suit?"

"No."

"There's no way you're connected to this suite? Right? We need you to be sure." They raised their eyebrows at her. She nodded in confirmation, "I am."

"Certain?"

"Yes."

Miles seemed sceptical, "The Tracksuits followed you from the auction to where we found you. Did you stop anywhere before that?"

Kate seemed like she would go through the day in her head, "I just dropped off the dog."

In that moment a voice from outside shouted, "Hey, Kate Bishop!" The three looked over to the window that was face to the street. Kate spun back around to them, "And my name is on the buzzer."

Realization hit Clint and he immediately grabbed the black haired girl by the shoulders and pushed her down. "Oh, no. Get down!"

In that moment something flew through the window. Miles immediately grabbed onto the girl as well, spotting the fire that was spreading in the apartment.

Clint and Miles then hurried towards the window. Peeking outside, they saw members of the tracksuit mafia standing outside on the street, shouting up at them. "A little surprise for you, bro!"

"Show yourself!"

They them threw another Molotov cocktail at the apartment but Clint quickly broke the window, caught the cocktail and threw it back at them.

The group of men immediately started panicking while Clint and Miles got ready for the next attack. Miles had just glanced out if the window once more when he saw that one of the men was about to throw something at them again.

But before he could even react, an arrow suddenly flew past his ear, hitting the object that was in the man's hand.

The two former assassin's turned to look at the youg girl that was standing behind them, her bow and arrow still in her hands.

She just shrugged at them, "Told ya."

"Yeah."

They them focused their attention back on the suit. Which was by now, completely circled by the flames. "I gotta get that suit."

Kate didn't hesitate before she quickly shot an arrow at the fire extinguisher. The extinguisher immediately shit up into the air and flew through the apartment before it crashed through the window and landed in front of the men's feet.

Out of nowhere the sprinkler system went on, making the water pour over them. "You have a fire escape?", Clint suddenly asked the young girl besides him.

"My home! All my stuff!", Kate exclaimed, her voice sounding completely shocked.

Miles sighed deeply before he looked over at Clint. The blond man nodded at him before Miles faced Kate, "Just grab the dog and go!"

Kate seemed confused, "Wait, what about the suit?"

"Just leave it. We'll come back for it later."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"SO, WHERE ARE we going?", Kate questioned them while she looked at her dog, who was sniffing the city air.

Clint shoved his hands into his pockets while he walked at the front, "Getting further away from those people trying to kill you."

"Right. And after that?"

Clint and Miles exchange a look before Clint scrunched up his face and continue, "We need some supplies."

The girls eyes were lighting up immediately when she heard those words, "Hell yeah. Avenger supplies?"

Miles leaned his head to the side before they entered the train, "Not exactly."

They got out after two stations and immediately went for the first shop they could find.

"Not gonna lie to you. This is a bit of a letdown", Kate stated from behind them while Clint and Miles were discussing which painkiller was the best.

"Sorry to disappoint you. Wanna grab some of that rubbing alcohol over there? Lower shelf", Clint answered her before Miles just grabbed another package of the painkiller that was in his hand.

"So, what's the plan now? Let me guess. We're going to a safe house?", Kate questioned him in a hushed whisper. "Is it in Avengers Tower?"

"No. Tony sold that. A few years ago actually", Miles told her, his thoughts tracing back to the time were the Avengers had split up. They had never recovered from that.

Clint then walked away to another shelf and Miles could hear Kate speaking to herself, "That is so sad on so many levels."

The two then followed after Clint, who was now standing in row to pay. As soon as the two came to a stand beside him, the blond haired man spoke,  "Look, we gotta find a place to stash you. Safe. So, we can recover the suit and clean your mess."

"Stash me? I'm not a bag of money", Kate told him, giving him an irretated look.

Client's head snapped towards her, "No, your not. A bag of money'd be useful to me." He then smiled at the cashier before stepping up to the counter. "Hey, how are you? Merry Christmas."

"I actually do know a place about 10 blocks away. Would a bag of money know a place?", the girl questioned him sarcastically.

Clint in the other hand remained silent and Miles couldn't suppress a smile from forming on his lips.

The two men then followed after the girl in silence for 10 blocks.

Kate suddenly stopped by a building and pressed onto all the buttons of the house.

Miles gave her a sceptical look, "Seriously?"

The dark haired girl cleared her throat before someone suddenly spoke through the speaker. "Yeah, hello?"

"Yes, hey, uh, hi. Yeah, we're— uh, I got pizza. Uh— mhm", Kate stated stuttering, pretending like the speaking was damaged and the man on the other end seemed completely confused.

But after a moment the buzzer went off and the three could enter the building.

Kate was leading then through the hallway before she stoped by a door. "Okay, not exactly a fortress, but it'll do, Right?"

"It's my aunt's place. She's in Florida for the winter", Kate told them before she handed Miles her bow. "Hold that for me."

Miles took the bow from her and Kate broke the door open for them.

The two men then followed her into the apartment and immediately started searching all the rooms.

Client's voice could be heard, "Is there a cat in here?" Kate shrugged at him, "Just cat hair."

Miles placed the bag full with stuff on the table infront of her, "I need you to clean your wounds. Use this. Use soap, this and disinfect it."

"All right. I'm going back to your apartment to get that suit. Miles will stay here with you and when I'm finished, Miles will meet me at the hotel."

"Oh, yes, Clint, you may enter my apartment. Don't you need my keys?", Kate questioned him sarcastically, bit Clint didn't turn to face her. "No. I'm good. Stay here. Lock this door."

Miles sat down by the kitchen table and emptied the bag, so that all the medication inside was on the table.

Kate then cleaned up her wound with a little help from him, before she called her mother to let her know that she was okay.

Miles had turned on the TV and the fire had already been in the news. He then heard Clint enter through the front door.

"Hey."

"Hey." Kate then hung up on her mom. "I gotta go. Love you!"

"I love you, too", her mum's voice came from the other end of the line.

"Since when did everybody start saying I love you to everybody all the time?", Clint grumbled loudly while washing his hands in the sink.

"That was my mum. Since when did your heart shrink three sizes?", the young woman questioned him, still holding a frozen pizza box to her forehead.

Clint gave her a death stare, "When a little girl in a Nina costume stole my Christmas!"

Kate then sighed before she stood up and joined Cling by the table. The man glared at her, "What?"

"Multitasking. Reducing the swelling. Thawing out Pizza Dog's breakfast", Kate states as she shrugged auth her shoulders.

"Is that the dog's name?", Miles questioned her, still sitting in the couch.

"He doesn't have a name. It's more of a title of nobility. Like Earl of Sandwich", Kate states while she sat down on Client's opposite.

"It's all good. Miles took care of it", Kate told him, a small smile on her lips.

"So how's my place?", she then questioned and Clint quickly stood up. "Crispy."

"Did you get the suit?"

"No." The man had his back turned towards them now. Kate observed Clint closely, her eyes narrowed, "But you have a lead."

Clint suddenly spotted something besides the sink, "What's this?"

"Oh, I thought I would make a description of what I could remember of the Tracksuits' faces", Kate told him, an awkward look on her face.

Clint took a look at the drawing, "I guess your not an art Major."

Kate exhaled annoyed. "Okay. Um, I would offer to buy you a hotel, uh, 'cause from certain angles, I know this all looks like my fault. Um, but my mom cancelled my credit cards due to the whole clock tower."

"That's not necessary. We're just gonna be another minute, kid", Clint assured her and Kate nodded her head at him. "Okay, um, see you tomorrow, I guess."

And with that the girl went to bed, leaving the two men to themselves.

As soon as the door had closed behind her, Miles gave his brother a serious look. "You don't have to be so harsh to her."

Clint remained silent before he grabbed his phone and quickly showed Miles what he had found out. The two then immediately knew where they had to search for the suit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 20 28
UNDER EDITING 18+ CONTENT!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WANRED I own nothing from Marvel... I have a couple OC, that @_Willow_Jinx_ helped me come up with Who is...
3.5K 4 70
After seeing what he thinks is a girl with powers, Steve makes a plan to have all the avengers meet Y/N. After she agrees to be an avenger, she makes...
70.3K 1.5K 26
I'm not very good with descriptions because honestly I'm making it up as I go! But this is a romanogers story.
24K 413 31
Steve Rogers Tony Stark Bruce Banner Clint Barton Pietro Maximoff Bucky Barnes Thor Loki Peter Parker Please comment/Request if you want other...