š‘š®š”š¢š§š¢š²ššš­

By YourrMind1

Book #1 one short stories. A tale of short stories, romance, hardships, trials, love and misunderstandings... More

šŸ„€ Ruhiniyat šŸ„€
šŸŽšŸ | šˆš¤š”š„ššššš¬
šŸŽšŸ | šˆš¤š”š„ššššš¬
šŸŽšŸ‘ | šˆš¤š”š„ššššš¬
šŸŽšŸ’ | šˆš¤š”š„ššššš¬
š„ š šˆ š‹ šŽ š† š” š„
šŸŽšŸ | š…ššš§šššš
šŸŽšŸ | š…ššš§šššš
šŸŽšŸ‘ | š…ššš§šššš
šŸŽšŸ’ | š…ššš§šššš
šŸŽšŸ“ | š…ššš§šššš
šŸŽšŸ” | š…ššš§šššš
šŸŽšŸ• | š…ššš§šššš
šŸŽšŸ– | š…ššš§šššš
š„ š šˆ š‹ šŽ š† š” š„
šŸŽšŸ | š’š”š¢ššššš­
šŸŽšŸ | š’š”š¢ššššš­
šŸŽšŸ‘ | š’š”š¢ššššš­
š„ š šˆ š‹ šŽ š† š” š„
šŸŽšŸ | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
šŸŽšŸ | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
šŸŽšŸ‘ | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
šŸŽšŸ’ | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
šŸŽšŸ“ | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
šŸŽšŸ” | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
šŸŽšŸ• | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
šŸŽšŸ– | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
š„ š šˆ š‹ šŽ š† š” š„
šŸŽšŸ | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
šŸŽšŸ | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
šŸŽšŸ‘ | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
šŸŽšŸ’ | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
šŸŽšŸ“ | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
šŸŽšŸ” | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
šŸŽšŸ• | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
šŸŽšŸ– | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
šŸŽšŸ— | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
š„ š šˆ š‹ šŽ š† š” š„
šŸŽšŸ | š‘š¢š°ššššš²ššš­
šŸŽšŸ | š‘š¢š°ššššš²ššš­
šŸŽšŸ‘ | š‘š¢š°ššššš²ššš­
šŸŽšŸ’ | š‘š¢š°ššššš²ššš­
šŸŽšŸ“ | š‘š¢š°ššššš²ššš­
šŸŽšŸ” | š‘š¢š°ššššš²ššš­
šŸŽšŸ• | š‘š¢š°ššššš²ššš­
š„ š šˆ š‹ šŽ š† š” š„
ššØš§š®š¬ - š‰ššš§š§ššš­ & š™ššš«šØšØš§
ššØš§š®š¬ - š€ššš›ššš§ & šššš«š¢š¬š”šžš²
šŽš§šž š¬š”šØš­ - š’š”ššš”š³ššš¢š§ & š€š²ššš­

šŸŽšŸ’ | š’š”š¢ššššš­

12.2K 539 14
By YourrMind1

"My love for you can only grow everyday, I promise..."

T H E door opened, revealing a tired Aliyaar. He walked to his closet and took a pair of comfortable pyjamas. After changing his clothes, he fell on the bed feeling the softness of the matresse.

"Tired ?" Maya who was sleeping soundly but woke up the minute her husband entered the room, asked.

"Very much." He turned to her side, and pulled her by her waist, snuggled in her neck. She smiled and kissed her jaw.

"How was your day ?" He asked despite his tiredness.

"Busy, and I didn't miss you. After you've left with that friend of yours, I helped mama with the chores, went for shopping with Arzoo and unfortunately Zaraina joined us. Such a headache this girl is. And when I came back, I made dinner, did you eat dinner? I know it was deliciou-" He cut her off, with his eyes closed.

"I didn't miss you too. Your food was the worst meal I ever had." He mumbled against her neck making her chuckle because of the tickling sensation.

"I don't need anyone to tell me if what I do is good or not. Not even you Mr.Husband. And taya abbu said I make amazing pulao." She proudly said, her sleep long forgotten.

"We're going out tomorrow." It was the exact reason why Aliyaar was out all day, he was preparing his surprise.

"Where? When? A date? Huh, such a good husband you're trying to be !" Maya excitedly beamed. She was already imagining her outfit for tomorrow. It wasn't everyday that her husband would take her out.

"It's a surprise, jaan. You should just know that you need to be ready at two pm and wear something comfy but elegant at the same time. Will you ?" Maya was getting even more exciting. she wondered how the date would be. A restaurant? Or the beach?

Little did she know, it was going to be ten times better than she thought.

"Ok, what about my lilac floral frock ?" She asked, it was long frock with a floral pattern and long ballon arms.

"I love that frock, but just wear some tights underneath."

"I always wear tights, Ali." Maya rolled her eyes.

"We never know, baby girl." He seductively whispered.

"I am sleeping !" She said out loud with closed eyes to make it clear she was tired. He groaned playfully and hugged her tightly as if his life depend.

~ ~ ~

"Wake up sleepy head! It's one already, and you're still sleeping ?" Maya was trying to wake him up since half an hour. She can't believe he was the one who told her to be ready at two pm, and now he was still sleeping. How is that fair ?

"I am awake. I am awake." He repeated, sitting straight on the bed.

"You have fifteen minutes. And I swear, Ali, if you're late you will be sleeping on the couch for a whole month." His eyes widened, but then went to their normal state when he remembered that he will be gone in three days.

"It's not pos-" She cut him off rudely.

"And your time starts now !" She put the stopwatch on her phone. Aliyaar immediately got up from the bed and rushed to the washroom.

And he was ready in fifteen minutes and ten seconds. Which was technically more than fifteen minutes.

"You are sleeping on the couch for the next three days and after you come back from your mission." She took her bag with an angry face and walked out with a whining Aliyaar behind her.

"Sorry to bola hai yaar [I said sorry] ! I was really tired yesterday, and I slept late. I am sorry Maya !"

"It's two five pm, Ali. And we were supposed to go at two." She replied folding her arms of her chest.

"It's just fi- ok, ok...let's just go ?" He asked cutely and Maya refrained herself from smiling.

"Let's go." And they went for a beautiful date and day filled with love.

~ ~ ~

"So, what's the plan for the day ?" Maya asked as soon as they stepped in the car. Her anger long forgotten.

"I am not telling anything. You'll see." He winked at her and drove somewhere.

Around half an hour later, they arrived in front of what seems like an adventure/water/theme park. Something they both loved a lot.

"No way !" She turned to her husband to confirm if it was true.

"Yes, I know you love all these things!"

"I love you, I love you, I love you !" She hugged him and then kissed his cheek.

"I love you too, now shall we go? Because we have other places to go to as well." They got out of the car and went in.

It was a very big park and everything they both loved. Especially the fast rides. They spent about three hours in the park and did all the fast rides as well as the haunted house which was very scary for Maya but Aliyaar held her hand.

They had cotton candy, went on the big wheel and had a lot of fun. After that, Aliyaar took her fir a picnic in z nearby floral park. He had prepared sandwiches and food himself for them.

"I can't believe you did all this Ali." Maya sais eyeing the food that he placed on the sheet they put on the grass. "I love the view as well. It's so pretty."

"I know right, after I was the one who choose the place." He proudly said. "How are the sandwiches ?"

"Mmhh...edible." Maya teased, biting her lips.

"It's better than your food at least." He responded with a roll of eyes.

"You're cute major when you are offended." She pulled his cheek making him whine.

"I would prefer handsome, major and cute can't go together Mrs.Aliyaar." Her heart fluttered every time he takes her name like this.

"You know what Ali ???" Maya squealed excitedly as if she was going to tell him a top secret. She dropped her sandwich and got closer to his ear. He nodded waiting for her to continue. "Arzoo loves Aysar !" She whispered like it was a huge thing and waited for Aliyaar's reaction but he gave her none.

He had a bored expression. "You just got to know that? I already know it, yaar." He was disappointed on his wife's spying skills. She was late on the news.

"Ughh, not everyone like you can read people." She huffed her cheeks and started eating again.

After they finished their meal, Maya asked Aliyaar to take her pictures as it was a beautiful background to take pics. She forced him because he wasn't listening. But now that he was into it, he was very serious on taking perfect pictures of his wife.

"A bit to the left, yeah right. You got this, babe. Smile...no don't show your teeth...smile naturally...just like this." He clicked the button five times so that she could choose the one she likes. "Perfect." He grinned looking at the amazing pictures he took of his beautiful wife.

"Now...I want to take some with the tree there. It has beautiful pink flower !" Maya got his hand and dragged him towards the tree were three guys were already standing, taking selfies and laughing.

"Excuse me, can you move? I want to take pictures of my wife with the tree." Maya was going to ask them but Aliyaar politely asked instead. He didn't want any gher mard to talk to his wife. What's his is his.

"She can take pictures with us. We don't mind." The tall guy remarked, eyeing Maya from top to bottom.

Aliyaar clenched his fists, tightly. "Just. Move. I am asking politely. And eyes off of my wife." He glared at them but they seemed least affected.

"Calm down, bro. Just wanted to know where you find her, we are also looking for pretty girls like her." The short guy commented. Aliyaar protectively hid Maya behind him and stepped closer to them.

"Shut that pretty little mouth of yours before I do it for you. Don't talk about my wife with that filthy mouth." He threatened in a low, stern voice. The short guy gulped audible while the other one stepped closer to Aliyaar, clearly wanting to create a drama.

"Who are you? And are you threatening us?" He asked, trying to intimidate Aliyaar.

"Ali, it's ok I don't want to take pictures anymore. Let's go." Maya held his biceps but Aliyaar didn't budge.

He held eyes contact with the guy and said proudly. "Aliyaar, Captain Aliyaar Chaudhary." The guy visibly became scared and nodded with a salute. And they left from there with a pissed Aliyaar.

~ ~ ~

They sat in the car and Aliyaar punched the steering wheel. Maya held his hand to stop him, their eyes met, hers were moist. He cooled down his anger and hugged her, tightly.
"I hate it when other men see me with lust, Ali." She said while sobbing in his shirt. His heart clench, he would've broken their bones but it was against what he has learned at his training.

He was a man of rules and he had learned how to control himself long ago when he entered the pak army.

"I know baby, I know." He rubbed her back as her sobs turned into hiccups. He leaned back to have a clear view of her face. He laughed when he saw her smudge mascara.

And to lighten her mood, he said. "God, you look ugly with your ruined makeup." he laughed clutching his stomach. Maya rubbed her eyes and pouted. Her husband was so mean !

"I hate you." She mumbled with crossed arms.

"I love you too, babe." He winked and started the engine.

"Are we going home ?" She didn't look at him as she was still naraz with him.

"No, our date isn't finish yet." Now, that intrigued her. It's was eight and the sky was wearing a purplish color while the sun was going to sleep, leaving the moon to take it's place. It was beautiful, Subhan'Allah.

She choose not to say anything as her mind drifted to her life. She discreetly glanced at her man, sitting beside her. She was lucky, no doubts. The Almighty has blessed her with an amazing man who will always be by her side and she was sure of that. Aliyaar was going to stay through thick and thin with her and vice versa.

It's funny how she used to be jealous of him because everyone in the house gave him so much importance as if he was some greek god. She used to hate him because he was better than her in everything, especially studies. When she used to come with a anda, he would show off with his topped grades.

She hated how imperfectly perfect he is. She had only noticed her changing feelings when some churail would eye rape her handsome hunk of husband. It should be a crime to be this handsome. But damn, she again hated the fact that he knew this but still wouldn't do anything.

In short, she hated that she loved him.

Weird, isn't it ?

"Here we are !" Aliyaar excitedly said. He got out of the car and came to her side. He opened her door like the gentleman that he was and guided her towards a beautiful glass building.

"Idhar kyun aye ho [Why are we here] ?" She admired the huge building which was beautiful and delicate, anyone who saw it could tell the owner made it with love and passion.

Aliyaar didn't reply and they went in the building. Soon, they were standing in a cozy furnished apartment. "It's our new home." He smiled showing his two dimples which she loved a lot.
Maya took time to process his words as she throw her arms around his neck. "Thank you, thank you, thank you !" She chanted like a child who got her favorite toy.

"Come I'll show you around." He got her hand and made her visit around till their room.

Maya was admiring the beautiful combination of royal blue and white of her room when two arms pulled her to the door. Aliyaar was smirking at her, damn her man was hot. She bit her lips when her eyes met with his naked chest. Those muscles - were her favorite sight.

MATURE CONTENT

"Lost your tongue, wifey ?" He licked her earlobe and whispered. His husky voice made her legs jelly.

"Nope, my dear husband." She replied, running her hands seductively on his naked chest.

"You're playing with fire, meri jaan." He leaned closer till no space were left between them. His hands found their way under her kameez as he pinched her waist making her moan. Taking the opportunity, Aliyaar attached his lips with her and kissed her hungrily.

He planned this date all day, he deserved a reward from his wife !

"Now, I am forgiven for being late this morning ?" Maya made a thinking face and replied. "Depends on what you will give me for the rest of the night." He smirked and attacked her neck, leaving wet kisses.

He kissed her soft spot making her moan. He was really good at his job. His hand continued to caress her bare skin till his hand reached her bosom, he cupped them and massaged them making their body burn with desire.
He turned her around and guided her towards the bed. He pushed her so that he was now hovering over her on the bed, and unzipped her shirt.

His hands roamed hungrily on the rest of her body, by now Maya has become a moaning mess under him. As he patience ran thin, he removed the rest of the clothes.

They were soon lost in their own world filled with passion, love and admiration. All the night, Aliyaar gave her a good reason to forgive him for his morning mistake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As-salamu alaykum my deeaaaarrr readers !

*hides behind the chair* I already told y'all that this story was going to be mature so, if you aren't comfortable, feel free to skip the mature part.

It is the last chapter of this short story, there is now the Epilogue left !

If you have suggestions for books/short stories do drop the username and the title of the book in the comments here —>

Please do tell me your opinion about me writing and book.

Don't forget to vote !
Till next update, Allah Hafiz 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 3.3K 20
"They call her 'The Grim Reaper' she's a good soldier, she doesn't speak, due to her trauma in childhood. Doctors say she can speak she just chose no...
90.2K 1.4K 6
Get to know more about Bigbang.
10K 121 22
paradox - a seemingly absurd or contradictory statement or proposition which when investigated may prove to be well founded or true "She's a bastard...
1M 25.9K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...