possessive enemies...\\ taeko...

By Topggukietaetae

the kims,jeon,parks,mins,and jungs...all were best friends since born.....same for thier kids....the 7 of the... More

1.πŸŽ‡
2.πŸŽ‡
3.πŸŽ‡
4.πŸŽ‡
5.πŸŽ‡
6.πŸŽ‡
7.πŸŽ‡
8.πŸŽ‡
9.πŸŽ‡
10.πŸŽ‡
11.πŸŽ‡
dark kings..
13.πŸŽ‡...
14.πŸŽ‡
15.πŸŽ‡
16.πŸŽ‡
17.πŸŽ‡
18.πŸŽ‡
happy b'day!!!
help???
19.πŸŽ‡
20.πŸŽ‡
21.πŸŽ‡
22.πŸŽ‡
23.πŸŽ‡
24.πŸŽ‡
25πŸŽ‡
26.πŸŽ‡
27.πŸŽ‡
Happy Birthday!!!
28.πŸŽ‡
29.πŸŽ‡
30.πŸŽ‡
31.πŸŽ‡
32.πŸŽ‡
33.πŸŽ‡
FiancΓ©
illegal relationship.
34.πŸŽ‡
35.πŸŽ‡
36.πŸŽ‡
37.πŸŽ‡
officer jeon..
38.πŸŽ‡
39.πŸŽ‡
40. πŸŽ‡
41.πŸŽ‡
42.πŸŽ‡
oneshots.
43.πŸŽ‡
oneshot
44.πŸŽ‡
45.πŸŽ‡
oneshot
46.πŸŽ‡
47.πŸŽ‡
48.πŸŽ‡
49.πŸŽ‡
criminal
50.πŸŽ‡
51.πŸŽ‡
oneshot...
oneshotπŸ’œ
Untitled Part 65
53.πŸŽ‡
oneshot
54.πŸŽ‡
55.πŸŽ‡
short story?
56.πŸŽ‡
57.πŸŽ‡
58.πŸŽ‡
59.πŸŽ‡
60.πŸŽ‡
61.πŸŽ‡
62.πŸŽ‡
63.πŸŽ‡
64.πŸŽ‡
65.πŸŽ‡
66.πŸŽ‡
67.πŸŽ‡
68.πŸŽ‡
69.πŸŽ‡

52.πŸŽ‡

3.4K 179 154
By Topggukietaetae

"koo..get up....." tae nudged the sleeping sloth beside him...

"noooooo" tae sighed keeping the files he was reading aside before getting up....

and

*thud!*

"a-ahh fuck!!" jungkook groaned getting up while rubbing his bum....poor bunny bum...

yeah he kicked his HYUNG out of bed.....

"the fuck you peach!!" he snarled still recovering from pain while tae gave a blank expression before throwing a bunch of files and papers on his face....

.

.

.

all were eating hurriedly....well what can we say....they are again late..this time for their own companies...

"kook your sh-"

 "i can tie my own shoe lace!!!" he said harshly cutting hobi off in middle while shoving a bread in his mouth..

"okk...who pissed in your cereals in morning??" jin asked getting enough of the youngers behaiviour...

"ohh no one jin hyung...just someone needs to learn how to wake up his hyung.. and i think its my duty to knock some sense in that some one..." he said tilting his head staring at tae who was looking anywhere but at jungkook....

"ohhh we got it...well its certainly your duty..not like you will let anyone else do that.." jimin said nodding to himself......

the table was again silent when  tae hurriedly finished his breakfast before skipping off to his car keys....

"uh uh uh...not so soon doll...hmm not so soon..." tae gulped visibly when jungkook snatched his car keys and went outside...

tae looked back at others with pleading gaze but they all just ignored him except jimin who gave him a evil smile making him scoff...and mouth *fuck you bitch* and got a flying kiss back...

he was snapped out by a loud call

"LETS GO BAE!!"

he hurriedly went out stumbling on stair in between...

"COMING !!!" he shouted....and somebody got it in different way....

he reached huffing and puffing to see jungkook smirking....it was such a hot sight..

jungkook came near him before pulling him close...he leaned near his ears whispering

"i haven't even done anything....and you are already cumming for me...hmm such effect i have on you tsk tsk"

tae blushed apple red at that....he purred as jungkook nibbled his ear tip with his lips...

"hmm...my kitten enjoys this a lot huh....i see..." saying this he leaned back going inside the car leaving tae there standing dumbfounded...

and that was the moment when tae knew..he fucked up...

he huffed and settled inside the car but jungkook.... instead of starting leaned towards him...face so close that tae was  starting to feel like a teenager who were going on their first date...

jungkook's puffed hot breath on tae's lips while staring in his eyes ...tae's heart beat was so loud that even jungkook can hear it......he zoned out staring at those eyes...

tae suddenly snapped out when he felt the car moving....then only he realized jungkook was putting on seat belt for him!!!

"what were you thinking sugar plum hmm....."jungkook asked with a teasing voice making tae shrink in his seat..no matter how much short tempered sassy he is..jungkook's this side always messes his mind...he just can't think straight ....

"n-nothing..." he stuttered...he FUCKING stuttered...

jungkook had to bite on tongue to stop laughing..its been long since he have seen this submissive side of his babe..and he missed it...

"are you lying to hyung ??" he asked looking straight into tae's eyes making his eyes go wide..

"i-no- We reached to my office!!!" saying this he pecked jungkook's lips and went out hurriedly.....

jungkook shook his head chuckling....but stopped....

he stared..then dialed a number...

"hey bo-"

"20-S47...i want to know all about the owner of this car...blue SUV....soon" saying this he hung up..

he looked down at his watch...

"bae..."

"you called koo....."

jungkook chuckled knowing the other will always respond...

"hmm just wanted to see if my bae still listens to his hyung.." he said in a teasing voice and laughed loudly at tae's whining from other side...

"but like seriously...what happened?" he asked this time seriously...

"nothing you little vixen...now focus on your work...Amber is not here now...."

"yeah...am i hearing this from The jeon jungkook who himself is out side Kims when he had to attain a meeting 10 minutes before at Jeons???" this made jungkook chuckle nervously..

"i-i am going bae....seriously just be my secretary love!!!" he said dashing away from the kims now going to the jeons.....

"huff...he remembers my schedule more than me....and his own schedule....." 

..........

the employees were having some chit chat...why? becoz amber was not here to pull their leash...

but all stopped as a familiarly unfamiliar voice boomed in the building.....

"IS IT THE KIM CORPORATION?"

they all looked at tae...no..their boss with wide eyes...

he was standing their expecting an answer..

"i- y-yes boss...." one of them said with a little bit courage..

"really!! becoz the way you all were having your chit chats....it seems more like a fish market!!" he shouted at last making all of them flinch...

"sorry!! so sorry sir we wont repeat this ever!!" all of them bowed as one of the elder employee bowed making tae sigh internally..

"I am leaving you all but if i found any such childish behaiviour ...get your resignation letter ready..got it??"

"..." 

"i said GOT IT??"

"YES BOSS!!" they all shouted terrified to core..

"why are you all standing then?? don't have any work?" listening this they all scurried away hurriedly..

.

.

.

.

.

.

the situation was very much similar in jeons...

or should i say worse??

there was a fight in the office....

who will be next secretary...

"get away with your aimless point emma!! i am going to be his secretary and its fixed! even the CFO said i am perfect!!" a man snarled pointing at the woman before him

"oh shut it hichul! he said that to make you feel better!! more over i am the best actually!! you can't even speak in a simple way!!" she shouted back ...what the others were doing? well looking and enjoying the drama of course.... there is no upper head to order them around...yet

"oh my are my employees that desperate to fill my secretaries post?? damn i am impressed!!

the way their boss gave the fake gasp and expression...they knew they fucked up

the two employees who were fighting were now looking ahead....to see their boss standing their in complete flesh and blood......moreover...clapping for them....

"i-i b-boss no...we..*gulp* emma say something*whsiper*"

"she wont say anything..nor you....now just my pen and your resignation letter will have contact.....in my office!! and others....you all know better than to do your work??" he asked others who vigorously shook their heads going to their work..while emma and hichul..lets just say two positions are vacant...you can fill up your resume

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

she will make your curse.....but she a blessing~~

hey my sweet horny chicks....

how y'all doing??

umm there's a star button i guess?? yeah that one you have to click....

~~~~~~~~~~glimpse

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 16.7K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
569K 31.8K 110
Join the journey of Jeon Jungkook and his mate Kim Taehyung to witness their love for each other that never once wavered through the journey with the...
77.7K 4.1K 49
BTS is the biggest boy band in the world, they are known worldwide and have millions and millions of fans. on stage they interact with their fans and...
47.3K 2.3K 14
[REWRITING‼️] "I was supposed to be a Park after getting married, so how did I become a Kim?!" - Jungkook asked himself; with tears in his eyes. "I'...