Marco

By NiqueMkw

Amara Park : Independent small bakery owner. She is obsessed with watching movies and TV shows. She can't go... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five

Chapter Nine

68.5K 2.1K 302
By NiqueMkw

Amara pov

Elaina? Oh shit, I hope it's not Marco's mother. Jeong looks at me like I've just grown two heads.

"Everything okay?" he asks.

"pffft, why wouldn't it be? " I say.

He stares at me for a while before shrugging his shoulders and getting up. I open Stefano's messages and smile immediately... he's trying.

Stef💙
Hey ummm, we reached home safely.

Stef 💙
Was that your brother?

Stef💙
Sorry, you don't have to tell me. Enjoy the rest of your day 😘

Me
It is my brother, what is Marco doing?

I put down my phone and it immediately dings. Woah, that was fast...

Stef💙
Oh ok, Marco's asleep right now.

Me
Ok. Enjoy the rest of your day Stefano 👍

Stef💙
I'll try to beautiful.

Try? Oh well.

_____________

One week later

Stefano pov

It's been a week since I've seen her beautiful face. I've been tempted to go to her bakery or house so many times but I know she said she needs space and that's exactly what I'll give her.

I need to see her though. It's driving me crazy. Marco has been going to her everyday and he doesn't hesitate to rub it in my face.

Aria suddenly walks in my office, without knocking because apparently Dante told her not to. Marco immediately wiggles in her arms and as soon as Aria sets him on the floor, he comes wabbling to me.

"Hey buddy" I say before lifting him up and placing him on my lap.

"Papà , I miss chu!" he says while giving me a tight hug.

"Papà missed you too buddy" I say kissing his cheek.

He giggles and takes my phone from the table. He hands it to me and I unlock it for him. He likes watching videos and playing games on it.

"Marco has to stay with you for the rest of the day. Dante is taking me away for the weekend and he just told me. You know, you really need to teach your best friend to tell people things before the time we have to leave" she says.

I frown at her.

"What about Leonardo?" I ask.

"Oh him, didn't he tell you? He flew to England for a meeting yesterday" she says nonchalantly.

"I didn't know. Okay at leats it's the weekend. I can take care of my son" I say.

She waves bye to Marco, who doesn't see, before leaving.

I kiss Marco's cheek and continue doing my work on the laptop.

"Mawa" he suddenly says.

I immediately look at him and see him pointing at my phone. I take it from him and see a picture of her and Marco I took when we were at the park.

She's hugging Marco with a huge smile on her face. I wish I could return that smile back on her face.

"Papà, we go Mawa fow cookies!" he says jumping up and down on my lap.

Mmm. Perfect excuse to see her. I quickly text Aria and ask her where the bakery is. Turns out it's near my building.

"Okay buddy, let's go see Mara" I say smiling.

"Yayy!" he giggles clapping his hands.

Yay indeed Marco, yay indeed.

_______

Amara pov

I slump on my small couch in my office. I'm exhausted. Since valentines day is near, I had to bake a lot of cookies with pink icing, heart shapes and all that shit.

"Boss lady, your favourite bubbly toddler is here, and he demands your attention" David says smiling.

They all know and love Marco just like I do. Sometimes when Leonardo leaves Marco with me for a few hours, the whole staff members are in my office with me. Now imagine how much the customers complain.

I smile and stand up to go see my one and only little jellybean. I'm surprised to see Stefano standing with a nervous smile on his face while Marco wiggles in his arms.

I smile and walk to them. Marco immediately jumps to my arms and I hug him closely while placing kisses all over his face.

"Mawa!" he giggles.

"Hey jellybean" I say.

He hugs me tighter and I laugh softly. Stefano awkwardly looks at me.

"Hi" I say softly.

He looks hot. His hair is all messy as if he ran his fingers through them multiple times. He's dress shirt is rolled up to his elbows and his lips are wet. Yum.

"Hey Mar- Amara" he says nervously.

I smile at him before motioning him to follow me. I lead him to my office and he takes a seat on my couch. I go to my desk and place Marco on it before taking taking out his cookies from my drawer.

"Fank you, Mawa" he says happily.

"Your welcome baby" I say kissing his cheek.

I watch him munch on his cookies before turning to Stefano.

"Can I get you something to eat and drink?" I ask.

"Have you eaten yet?" he asks.

"No..." I say

"Well, can I take you for lunch? Please." he says while playing with his fingers.

"I would love to" I say with a smile.

His face lights up as soon as I finish my sentence. I softly giggle at his relieved face.

"Shall we?" he asks standing up.

I nod and pick up Marco before we leave my office. Stefano opens the door for me and I thank him.

I place Marco in his car seat before sitting in front. I don't miss the huge grin on Stefano's face as we pull away.

_

_____

As soon as we reach our destination I jump out and take Marco with me. He brought us to McDonalds which means... Chicken nuggets!

We enter and I immediately order our food, a happy meal for Marco and Chicken nuggets with fries for me. Stefano can order his own food.

We sit at the farthest table and eat our food in silence.

"Thank you for waiting for me" Stefano says sarcasticly as he sits across me.

"Thank you for bringing me out to lunch. I don't think I would've eaten if you didn't come" I say.

He smiles and reaches across the table to squeeze my hand. I smile back before dipping my fry in his sauce.

"Mr. Ricci? I thought you were gonna say away from this gold digging bitch" a woman behind me suddenly says.

I turn and see a tall slender blonde with a name tag that says 'Stacy'. Ughhh, here we go...

"Stacy, I'm not gonna warn you again. Stay away from me before I get a restraining order." Stefano says, he's nose is flaring with anger.

I softly squeeze his hand and his eyes immediately shift to mine. I smile reassuringly and his face softens.

"I work here now, can't you see. After you fired me because of this... Thing" she says glaring at me.

"What the hell is your problem with me! I don't even know you" I say angrily.

"You're the problem. Elaina doesn't want anyone near Stefano and she told me to keep an eye on you until she gets back. I guess I don't have to do that anymore though" she says with a smirk.

"What do you mean?" Stefano says harshly.

"She got back from Korea a week ago, so I'm sure you'll see her soon, toodles" she says with a smile before walking away.

Oh shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8M 314K 124
> > ♡ < < "Hi, I'm here for the job interview," I said nervously while looking at the most handsome man I've ever seen. His dark ash brown hair was...
47.2K 1.9K 34
After fleeing from her scumbag ex and quitting college over three years ago Joanie Collins has now rebuilt her life running a little bakery back in h...
2.8M 101K 67
Her : unfulfilled dream and a life changing encounter Him : a painful past and an unchanging future until the amazing yet fearful encounter ... a...
647K 12.8K 38
Warning: Mature content, this is not a heavy smut book but it will contain some scenes. Dante Bianchi became a father at a young age. He becomes clo...