Saved By Him

By EliteImagineLife

Isabella Rose, a fearless girl always on the run. At first she ran away from her toxic home to start a new li... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
I'm back!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 17

36K 1K 542
By EliteImagineLife

Isabella Rose

Choosing to wear a simple but cute bathing suit paired with a necklace, I throw on a thin cardigan and some sliders before leaving my hotel room.

As I close my room door, I'm greeted with Valentino's hotel room which was opposite to mine.

I internally debate whether I should knock and ask if he's also coming, but then decide against it. It's not like we're friends or something, I mean we still act like enemies towards each other.

I wonder if he's ever going to fully trust me.

I sigh and begins walking towards the elevator. I'm about to push the button to close the doors when I hear some yell, "Wait! Hold up!".

A young man comes into my view as he swiftly jogs inside the elevator, before leaning against the wall of it breathing heavily.

I stare at him confused. Did he really just run for the elevator?

"Yes I did run for the elevator, have you seen the floor we are on. There's no way I'm taking the stairs" he responds, and only then I realise I voiced my thoughts subconsciously.

"Okay no need to be so cranky" I say rolling my eyes before pressing the ground floor button. There are plenty more elevators he could have taken or even just waited for.

The door closes and I avoid eye contact. "I'm sorry, didn't mean to come off as rude. Just having a bit of a bad day" he says softly as I feel his head turn to look at me.

I turn to look at him mumbling "forgiven", before looking away.

"I'm Josh" he says extending his hand.

"Did I ask?" I reply in a bored tone.

"Who's being cranky now?" He says with a chuckle.

When I don't say anything he sighs before trying again, "I said that I'm sorry. And you even forgave me".

My mind goes back to Valentino telling me that I have no one to call my own. Perhaps making a holiday friend isn't so bad. Even though this isn't exactly a holiday.

"Isabella" I say, and I see a smile form on his face at my response.

"Nice name"

"Thanks"

I didn't even realise how high our room floor was until now.

"So, where are you from?" He asks and I internally chuckle. How do I explain to him I was forced to move country to country.

"Italy" I decide on saying, to avoid questions I didn't want to answer.

"You don't look Italian, no offence" he says with furrowed eye brows.

"I'm not, but I'm currently living there. How about you?" I ask

"I live here in Germany. Some friends from abroad came to visit and we decided to stay here" he replies as we exit the elevator.

"That sounds fun so why are you having a bad day? Shouldn't you be happy to see your friends?" I ask curious.

We continue walking until I stop to hear his answer. "Yeah well one of my mates has brought their girlfriend" he says sadly.

"Ahh let me guess. You like her?" I ask with my eye brow raised, as I take a sip of water from my bottle.

"No. I like him" he replies and I instantly spit out the water, coughing in shock.

"Um girl are you okay?" He asks as he taps my back as I trying to stop coughing.

"Yep. I'm okay" I say in a croaky voice as I recover quickly.

"Why were you so shocked? Do you not support gay people" he asks offended.

"What? No I do! I was just shocked because, well it was an unexpected plot twist that's all" I say reassuring him. I instantly feel bad as I notice his sad expression.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. I really have no problem with you being gay" I tell him.

"Thanks, that means alot. Especially because I haven't told anyone" he says and I feel my eyes widen even more.

"You haven't told anyone, but you told me. A stranger?" I ask.

"Well yeah, you look like a good friend as well as someone I know I can trust" he replies.

I smile, liking his personality already.

"I'm heading to the swimming pool if you want to join?" I ask, wanting to get to know him better.

"I was just heading there now too" he says with a smile before we continue walking.

We take a seat on the sunbeds, laying back as I put my sunglasses on.

"Are you here alone?" He asks confused.

"Nope, I'm here with three friends too. But they're all annoying males. Well one more than the rest" I sigh.

"Fuck males" he shouts and I laugh. "Yeah fuck them" I also shout.

We gain some attention from people around us but that only makes us laugh harder.

"How old are you?" I ask.

"21. You?" He says and I begin smiling.

"23" I reply and I notice his eyes widen.

"No way, you look younger" he says and I flip my hair in a sassy way, "Why thank you".

Just then I notice Lorenzo and Vincent walking towards us, "Hey Isabella, who's this?" Vincent says.

They were both topless, just in swimming shorts and their hair was wet, showing they just came out of the pool.

"This is Josh, a new friend I made" I reply smiling as I turn to look at him.

"Hey man, Lorenzo" Lorenzo says fist bumping him and Vincent does the same saying his name.

"H-Hey" Josh replies and only then I noticed he was gawking at them. I don't blame him, Vincent and Lorenzo were also good-looking men with bodies that showed they clearly worked out.

But something told me Valentino was the most good looking one here.

Wait what.

Luckily they didn't notice Josh doing that, obviously not expecting him to be gay.

"So Isabella, I think this is a good time to learn how to swim" Vincent suggests.

"You can't swim?" Josh asks surpised.

"Do you think I would be sitting here and not in the pool, if I did know how to swim" I say in a bored tone.

"Your friend is a sassy one" Josh laughs as he looks and Vince and Enzo.

"You have no idea" Lorenzo replies.

"Well I'm sitting here but I still know how to swim. Come, I'll teach you" Josh says getting up.

"There's really no need-" I begin but Josh ignores me and pulls my arm making me stand.

"Come on woman, I'll be waiting in the pool" he says as he removes his top and walks towards it.

"Guess I'm learning how to swim" I groan as I remove my cardigan and glasses.

"Yeah, by a stranger. Are you sure you can trust him?" Vincent asks with doubt in his voice.

"Yes, I'm sure, don't worry" I say reassuringly.

"I don't think Valentino will like this new friend of yours" Lorenzo says.

"And why not?" I ask with furrowed eye brows.

"Well for one, he could jeopardize the plan. We don't really know him that well and Valentino doesn't trust strangers" Lorenzo says.

"And for two, you're bonding with him a bit too-" Vincent says but I cut him off.

"Well quite frankly, I really don't care what Valentino thinks. He can go fuck himself" I say before walking towards the pool.

I stand on the edge looking down at Josh who was inside, "Well get in then" he laughs.

I hesitate before sitting down and placing my feet in and pushing my self into the water.

Luckily the water was at level to just above my breasts when my feet touched the ground.

"You know, if I wasn't gay, I'd probably want to fuck you. Have you seen yourself" he laughs as he approaches me.

"Could say the same about you" I reply with a smile.

I splash some water onto his face and he does the same back with a laugh. It made me happy knowing I could cheer him up. Long gone was his sad mood.

I couldn't swim so I had to walk through the pool to escape him splashing large amounts of water on me. He was quite tall and muscular giving him an advantage.

I feel myself slip but before I completely lost my balance, he grips my waist steadying me.

"Easy babe, I'm not trying to be held responsible for you drowning" he grins.

"Yeah yeah" I reply.

"Um girl, why is there a sexy man making his way directly towards us? With an angry face may I add?" He asks looking over my shoulder, his hands still on my waist.

"I don't know. Perhaps he's making his way towards someone else" I reply, not bothering to have a glance.

"No, he's literally glaring at me. It's like he's trying to kill me just by staring at me" Josh says, and I don't miss the slight fear in his tone.

Curious, I turn my head around only to see Valentino approaching us. And yes, he definitely looked pissed off.

But when does he never?

I turn my head back around, "ignore him".

"What? You know this handsome but terrifying man?" Josh asks looking down at me.

"Unfortunately. He's the other friend I travelled with" I respond.

"Isabella" I hear the Italian deep voice from behind me. The same one I have annoyingly become fond of.

"Valentino" I reply with my back to him.

"You. Get off her" he says, and in an instant, Josh's hands are off my waist as he takes some steps back, clearly scared.

I sigh annoyed and turn around to face Valentino, who was standing with his arms crossed on the edge of the pool.

"You can't just go around and order people to do what you want them to do" I snap looking up at him.

"I think I can" he says with an eye brow raised.

"No, you can't" I say challenging him.

"I think you're forgetting who I am, principessa" he replies before smirking, "Perhaps I should introduce myself properly, to your new little friend".

I quickly realise what he meant, and there's no way I'm letting Josh get dragged into this mafia mess.

"No need. This is a friend I made, Josh. And Josh, this is Valentino, I wouldn't call him a friend. I think asshole suits him better" I grin, making Valentino glare.

"Nice to meet you" Josh says extending his hand, but Valentino doesn't respond and stares at it blankly.

"Josh, I told you he's an asshole. No need to be nice to him" I mumble.

"What are you doing in the pool? You can't swim" Valentino asks, ignoring what I said.

"I was teaching her how to swim" Josh answers.

"Is that so? What are you, a swimming instructor?" Valentino sneers at him.

"And what are you, my older brother" I say back.

"Oh amore, I can never be your brother" he chuckles.

"I think I'm going to go now" Josh awkwardly says, slowly backing away.

"No Josh, you don't need to go anywhere. It's him who needs to go" I mutter.

"No it's fine Isabella, my friends are probably wondering where I am. I had fun talking to you though, what's your room number we can meet up again" He says with a warm smile.

"I don't think that's necessary" Valentino remarks with a scoff.

"I would love that. My room number is 1080" I reply before walking over to him and hugging him.

"Good luck seeing your crush" I whisper in his ear, knowing it would be hard for him to see his crush with someone else.

He wraps his arms around my waist, "Thank you girl" he whispers back before pulling away and getting out.

He waves with a smile before walking out of my sight.

I turn to look at Valentino who was glaring in his direction with his fists clenched.

"I still don't understand why you are so angry?" I say before splashing him with water.

He looks down at me, not finding it amusing at all.

"Not funny. What if he's a spy secretly trying to take us down? Or worse, just trying to take advantage of you? You literally trust people so easily no wonder your life has turned out this way" he sneers.

That was fucking offensive.

I harshly pull his leg and since it was so unexpected, he falls into the pool with a large splash.

As he regains his balance, I couldnt stop laughing watching the way he stared at me with such anger.

I still don't get why people find him so scary. He looks funny when he's angry.

Although my laughter slowly dies as he stands there staring lethally at me.

Oh shit. I'm dead.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Hope you all have a lovely time :)

Take this chapter as my present to you all <3

Did we like it?

What do we think of Josh?

Vote and comment

And FOLLOW ME if your aren't already following. I like followers too you know ;)

Love you all ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 499 29
*arrange marriage* Marino lucciano(29) is known for being ruthless and cruel. The number 1 Italian Mafia family, is ruled by him. Having Mercy is th...
123K 3.4K 58
"That's a good girl, Isabella," he murmurs, his words dripping with satisfaction. "Let go. Give in to me." ------- BOOK 1 in the RUSSIAN MADE MAN SER...
3.1K 107 6
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ⛔️!! MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY 18+!!! After three, long months in Puerto Rico, Katarina is ready to go back to the city that never sle...
14.6K 251 35
●COMPLETED● Kate Russo was trained by birth to be a dutiful and compatible wife for the next Don of the Italian Mafia. She was forced to become a qui...