๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฟ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ: ๐™ณ...

De Blair_Yodin

COMPLETED ๐Ÿ“Œ----- No friendship, no trust and no love. A dangerous world where Money is your weapon, Rank is... Mais

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐š ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐›
๐…๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ข ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐š
๐’๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐’๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐
๐€๐ฎ๐๐ข๐จ
!๐Œ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ
๐๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž
๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐๐ž๐ญ
๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ
๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง
๐๐ž๐ฐ
๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐š
๐‡๐š๐ฒ๐๐ž๐ง ๐„๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐‰๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐–๐ž๐š๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก
๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
~~~

๐’๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฒ

2.4K 79 23
De Blair_Yodin

Seok-kyung POV

(FLASH BACK)

"I like Choi Hera not Bae Rona."

I blinked twice. "I knew it..." I shortly said and left the room, slamming the door.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

"Are you mad?" Seok-hoon asked me after we all watched him giving his gift to Hera. "I'm not." I replied and drank my juice, I smirked seeing Eun Byeol glaring at Hera.

"Then, why are acting like this?" He asked again. "Nothing...I'm just dissapointed that you didn't tell your sister about it but...I'm glad it isn't that filthy Bae Rona."

I walked away and I heard him chuckle.

Hera's POV

"Our new ambassadors are Joo Seok-hoon and Choi Hera." Mr. Ma announced and everyone cheered as I stay my poker face on me.

I'm now, currently inside the Library when Kenji tried to scare me. "SHIT!" He quickly covered my mouth before the Librarian hear us.

"That was NOT funny!" I hissed and he just laughs. I glare at him and proceeds to find some book when he spoke.

"I like you...Choi Hera..."

I paused then look at him staring at me. "H-Huh?"

"But...You're his..." He added.

"Who?" I asked but he just shook his head and left me hanging by leaving me there. "Wait! Ya!" I whispered but he ignored it.

I left the Library and bumped onto Seok-hoon. "Oh, Sorry." I said. "It's okay." He responded and I'm about to walk away when he grab my wrist. "Wait." He suddenly kneeled down and ties my shoe lace.

What...Is he doing?

He stood up as I just stare at him. "The hair clip looks pretty on you." He pointed at my head. "Ah, right...Thanks by the way, for the gift."

"Yeah...Sure." He replied and walked away.

I may not notice it but he's not that cold after all...

Eun Byeol's POV

Mom suddenly barged in my room shouting again. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU SHOULD'VE BEAT CHOI HERA, BUT YOU DIDN'T!"

I shut my eyes and ears but mom harshly pulled my up and shake my shoulders. "I'VE DONE EVERYTHING, FOR YOU!"

"I-I did everything I can mom please..." I cried and dad quickly stopped mom as I slowly sat on the cold floor crying.

"Stop it!" Dad shouted at her and they both started arguing inside my room, while placing both of my hands on my ears, I ran out of my room and left the place.

I pressed the elevator numbers to ground floor. I wiped my tears and put a strand of my hair behind my ear as the door opened, I quickly went outside of the building and it was raining. 

I run farther away then stop in the side of the road while closing my ears.

"Andwae!" I cried out.

It was cold but I stayed at that position. I'm closing my eyes when someone placed a jacket on me, I looked up and it was...

"Hayden..."

"Are you okay? What the fuck are you doing here?" He asks.

Kenji's POV

"You like Choi Hera?!" Minhyuk yelled and I glare at him for being too loud. "Obviously..." Seok-kyung sighed while tapping her phone. "Everyone likes that girl, and I ain't complaining." She added.

"Oh my gosh!" Jenny giggles and nudges my shoulder but I just shrugged.

Should I tell them that Seok-hoon like her too.

I leaned back. "Actually, Seok-hoon like--"

Seok-kyung stare at me which makes me halt the words coming out of my mouth. 

"He what? Likes Choi Hera too?!" Minhyuk exclaimed and Jenny's eyes widened.

"No he does not...Kenji is saying that Seok-hoon-oppa likes to get out of the country for a while this summer, right Kenji?" Seok-kyung said and waits for my respond like the others do.

"Right." I smiled.

So, she knows.

"Really? Where to?" Jenny dumfounded asked.

Hera's POV

I'm at home and saw Logan inside. "Oh, oppa...You're here?" I ask and he nodded.

"Yeah, just visiting." He gestures Ms. Kim and Mr. Choi to leave first. I slopped down to one of the sofas. "So, what's up?"

"Nothing much...Congratulation by the way, I heard you got to be one of the ambassadors of the school."

I nodded. "Yeah, yeah....Did you perhaps came here to give me a new mission?" I excitedly asked but he shook his head.

"Nope, stay at you last mission and that is finding Min Seola's killer." He says and I just nod my head.

The next day, I entered the school campus when someone pulled me inside a car. "What the!" I screamed but toned it down when I saw Hayden's face.

"What the heck?" I said. "Why did you do that? Geez." I straighten my uniform.

"I just needed to talk to you privately." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Welp, I'm gonna be late for class...Correction, we're gonna be late for class so..."

I was planning to open the door when he stopped me. "Seriously Hayden, I'm gonna late you if I became tardy." I told him and he quickly showed me his iPad with a video playing on it.

It was...Min Seola falling off the Hera Palace, a cctv footage.

I gasp and tears started forming in my eyes as I snatched the iPad from him and repeated the video.

"How...How..." I stuttered as Hayden just watches me.

I suddenly recognized the murderer. "Oh Yoon Hee?" I mumbled.

Bae Rona's mom...

"Do you know her?" Hayden asked in between of the long silence as I look up to him. "She is a murderer's daughter..." I gritted my teeth and opened the car door still holding his iPad, I heard him call for me but I ignored him as I continue to walk away but instead of entering the school, I went the other way.

I'm gonna dissed class to see...Oh Yoon Hee.

3rd POV

She's slowly falling for him...

He's slowly revealing the secret...

And Choi Hera's time is slowly coming...

...Time for her to really meet her fate since childhood.

_______________________________________

(A/N)

OMG! It's so close!!!!

Tick tock, tick tock Choi Hera!

Please, comment, vote and follow me (if u like)

Words count: 1017

(12/23/2021)

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

345K 12.9K 48
joo seokhoon everyone has a secret in the penthouse the penthouse : war in life s1 book 1 out of 3 best achievements: 1st in Penthouse 14.4.21...
134K 6.5K 75
[completed] When Jeon Jungkook, a college student moves into an apartment, he isn't expecting to run into Kim Taehyung, a famous model, who owns the...
64K 1.9K 35
"As long as you promise you won't leave me I'll stay strong" He said staring right into her eyes Joo Seokhoon x oc A penthouse war in life fan fiction
6.8K 554 36
A mafia queen Kim Yun Hee who nvere think twice before pulling anyone's heart and a poor innocent boy Jeon Jungkook; what will happened when they wil...