My Beautiful, Beautiful Eliza...

By aijarvis

Y/N Marshall is a aspiring future singer/ song writer, who was a college best friend of Elizabeth Olsen and a... More

New York University
Do you trust me?
Teenage Dream
Goodbye & Hello
Blessing in disguise
The Other Side of the Story
Am I crazy?
Red Carpet With Scarlett
It's complicated
A Night to Remember
Do Over
Yes, I Love You
The Secret is Out
Flights and Flowers
"Babe ?"
We Bulit Sandcastles
Santa Monica Pier
Answer my Questions
#Marshsen
Roosevelt Hotel
I wish I could stay
I'm On My Way
The Recruits
It's Complicated with a Dash of Lizzie
Not Leaving You This Time
Definitely Green
Late Night Show With Jimmy Fallon
Advice From The Wife
Harmless
Tension
Unfolding Events
Say Something
I do
My friends Are Coming
All You Need Is Love : Part 1
All You Need Is Love: Part 2
All You Need Is Love: Part 3
All You Need Is Love: Part 4
Layers of Cake
You Did The Nasty In My Home !?
Coffee for the Hangover
I Need A Raise
Central Park
Not Your Friends, "Our friends"
LIZZIE! LIZZIE! LIZZIE!
Salt & Sugar
Date Night: Part 1
Date Night: Part 2
Just Us
Time Stands Still
The G Word
Under The Same Sky
New Eagle In Town
I Am Wearing Happiness
Have A Good Show :)
Withdraw
Happy To See You
Fruit Songs & Interuptions
City of Angels
What Happened?
Mr. Boots & The truth
Please Don't Answer
I've Got Sunshine
The Return of the Scarlett
California Dreamin'
Orchids
Not So Happy Valentine
Let's Play a Love Game
We Interrupt This Program
10-66
Happy Birthday Elizabeth

Beacon of Hope

4.8K 136 51
By aijarvis

Lizzie pushes me into my bedroom without breaking up the kiss, from the excitement she hops in me and I hold her, throwing both of our bodies on the bed. All the adrenaline distracted me from what was actually happening. Lizzie starts to take off my pants and it hits me, shit she moves fast.

She removes my pants and I help her take them off, she looks at me with a cheeky smile, bites her bottom lip and pins my hands over my head giving me slow pecks on the lips. She just stares at me and smiles.

"What is it ?", I ask her and she puts a goofy smile on her face.
"I am on top of you", she says with a smirk, I roll my eyes and try to put my head up to give her a kiss but she still has my hands pinned over my head.
"Easy there tiger", she tells me and I put my head back down.

She gives me one more kiss, her lips were warm and soft, I parted my lips slightly allowing her to slip her tongue in. Both of our breathes getting heavy, she lets go of my pinned hands, she takes her hands and hold my face to kiss me deeper. I wrap my hands on her waist. I could taste our shared breathes and it felt like our heartbeats were in sync, she pulls away slowly with the biggest smile on her face. The best view in the world.

"We should stop", she tells me in a happy sense.
"You are the one who took off my pants?", I question and she looks at my body up and down, biting her bottom lip again and looking back up at me. I get flustered.
"Oops...sorry about that but not really...I enjoy the view", she says grinning.
"So you just took of my pants...to take off my pants ?", I ask and she just laughs.
"Maybe...but it was fun", she hops off of me and I get off the bed.

"Where are you going ?", she asked.
"To put on pants Olsen, it's cold! And you got me naked for no reason!", I tell her and she starts laughing. I go skimming through my drawer for pj's, I can feel her eyes on me.

"Stop staring at my ass! or I am going to charge you for staring", I yell at her, grab some pants and I turn around and she has her eyes covered with her hands.

"No peaking!", I tell her and she just laughs.
"Hurry up then ! It's CoLD", she tells me mockingly.

I quickly put on my pants and I throw myself over to the bed laying beside her.

"You have me strong hold on me", I tell her staring into the ceiling.
"I've noticed", she tells me.
I raise my hand and I stare at the ring she gave me. Swirling it around, lost in thought.

"So, what now?", I asked her.
"Friends? With feelings... taking a break to figure out there emotions and lives...", she takes my hand and places a kiss on it.
"With a promise to be together in the future.", she says.
I look at her and smile.

"I am filming a movie in LA soon, it's called Ingrid goes west. I will definitely be busy. Although I want you to be able to text me, I want us to be friends. I don't want to make the same mistake. I know you have your career to focus on now to but we can spare time for each other right ?", she tells me. Another movie I think to myself, at least now I would be occupied as well.

"I'll always have time for you Olsen", I tell her and she smiles.
"I know you're probably thinking we are just going to drift again but it will be different this time", we turn to face each other and we place our foreheads against each other, she takes a hold of my hand and we just lay there sharing an intimate moment.

"I am sorry for being complicated", she tells me.
"I'd rather be complicated with you than easy with someone else", I tell her, she leans in for a kiss.

"Do you think we will be okay?", she asks me.
"I sure hope so", I tell her.

We both lay on our backs again and I pull her close to me putting my arm around her.

"So Mellissa...", she says.
"What about her?", I ask.
"She likes you doesn't she?", she asks.
"I think she loves me", I tell her.
"Are you worried that it will get in the way of your friendship and agent to client relationship?", she asked. I hadn't even thought about that. What if Mellissa quits being my agent? I haven't even properly talked to her. I have been so worked up by Lizzie and caught off guard by Mellissa sudden reveal of love for me.
"I don't think Mellissa is that kinda person, but honestly I haven't really given it much thought...", I tell her. She just hums in response.

"Goodnight y/n", she says.
"Goodnight", I respond.

In the morning, I curl out of bed. Get changed and get ready to leave to the coffee shop. Lizzie was still sound asleep, must be the jet lag.

I try to make Lizzie some breakfast but I think I make to much noise and wake her up.
"Good morning", she says.
"Morning chase, Breakfast?", I ask. "No i am not feeling to hungry, mostly tired", she says breaking out into a yawn.

"I have to go soon, James is coming to get me to do my duties", I tell her and she nods her head.
I sit down and eat my breakfast. We sit in silence for a while and I notice her looking at me eat.
"What?", I ask. She just smiles.
"That ring look nice on your finger", she tells me.
"Thanks I guess?", I tell her and she just laughs a little.

James comes to pick me up so I walk outside, Lizzie walks out with me.
I see James standing and he sees me and smiles, when he notices Lizzie behind me his smile disappears a bit.

"Good morning y/n", he tells me with a smile. "Miss Olsen", he says coldly as he looks at Lizzie with a weak smile.
"Hey James, I wanted to apologize for making you involved in this mess", Lizzie tells him and just nods. He looks back to my as I open the door and I think he noticed the ring, he took a gulp and walked to the drivers seat.

"Bye, I'll see you soon?", I ask Lizzie before walking in the car.
"I'll see you soon", we share a quick kiss
"Don't take that ring off Marshall, it's a beacon of hope", she says and I just her a longer kiss back then I get in the car, and I watch her walk back in my home.

"I have questions", James tells me.
"Okay...", I tell him.
"Are we mad at her?", he asked.
"We?", I question.
"YES WE!", a girl yells from the back seat,
"SCARLETT WHAT THE FUCK!", I yell out because she scared me. "How long have you been there?", I ask my heart feels like it was going to rip out my chest.
"Not Long but James got me in the morning before he got you. You are going to the coffee shop and well, I want coffee! nice home by the way!", she tells me. What the fuck I think to myself rubbing my face, Scarlett eyes land on my hands.

"SHE PROPOSED TO YOU?!", she screams causing James to break the car.
"Sorry !", he says from the front.
"Oh my...no she didn't propose, it's just a promise ring? Why would she propose? She can't even admit her feelings for me", I tell her, I hear James let out a sigh.
"So she cheating on you and gave you a ring to compensate?", Scarlett asked.
"No! It's not that.....it's complicated and don't put those kind of ideas in my head! I was having a good morning before you give me a heart attack!", I tell her. She just sighs.
"But no I am not mad at her, though I haven't completely forgiven her. I am giving her a chance. She is leaving soon to film a movie...umm... Ingrid goes west!", I tell them.
"With Aubrey plaza?", Scarlett questions.
"I...um...idk I think so...who is she ?", I ask and Scarlett just gives me weird look and so does James.
"Just an actress, she is pretty funny too", James says and I nod my head. I made a self note to google her later. Scarlett just stares at me.

"She told me to come and distract you, I didn't know she had kissed someone else until I saw the article, if I would've known from the beginning I would never lied to you", she tells me.

"It's okay scar", I tell her and she pulls me in for a hug.
"I've grown very fond and protective of you so if you ever need anything, I am here. Alright ?", she tells and she gives me a smile.

"How are you?", James asking me.
"Emotionally exhausted, but at the same time I have some hope for the future. I am just going to focus on my career for now. If it happens it happens. He nods and the rest of the car ride I just chat with Scarlett.

I planned on recording some song laters today so I text Mellissa to send me the address for the studio she rented out. The day was busy but productive. I had good energy, although nothing has changed I felt like I was closer to happiness.

[Lizzies perspective]
I walking back into y/n house and I change my clothes to some of hers. I went to visit my sisters and they took me out to lunch. I explain to them what has been happening in my life, from y/n to new movie.

"Wait! That's the new movie with Aubrey plaza? She is so funny. Pretty too", Ashley tells me.
"How can you even think about the movie? I am still stuck on the you proposing to y/n!", Mk states.
"Woah, woah I didn't propose...it was more of a promise ring ?", I tell them. "Yeah...a promise that you are going to propose someday!", Ashley says.
"It was more of a we will be together someday?", I tell them and she just shake their heads.
"It's cute", Ashley's says. "I can't believe you kissed someone thinking it's someone else"
"Well technically it wasn't cheating ? Cause you aren't with her but it still must sting. She must really be head of heel for you", Mk tells me. I just nod my head.
"You gotta get your shit together", Ashley tells me and I just nod.
"So what are the rules then? You can date other people right ? Since you are just friends waiting on each other...", Mk asked and I hadn't thought about that.
"I don't know, I guess that's something I'd have to talk about with her. I think we are both just focusing on careers right now. I hope she won't date anyone", I tell her and they just nod.
"I mean i could always date her? And when you are ready I'll give her back to you ?", Ashley says playfully and I just flick her off. Mk joins me by smacking her arm and we all break out into laughter.

I spend the rest of the day with them, I had a good out look on the future, everything felt right.
I check my phone and I have some messages.

[Messages]
Unknown- Hey it's Aubrey! Director give me your number....well I asked for it...anyways looking forward to working with you these next few months <3
-
Robbie- Hey everything okay? Just checking up on you!

I ignore both of the messages and text y/n instead.

[Messages to y/n]
Lizzie- Going back soon! I was hoping we can meet up for the holidays?....I miss your face already.

Y/n- I miss your face too and sounds good :)

I smile to myself, I really wanted to spend Holidays with y/n.

Authors notes-
Hi! Happy Christmas Eve ! Or happy holidays if you don't celebrate Christmas. Or happy day if you don't have holidays ? Idk.

Sorry for the lag to post I've been busy resting 😞✌🏽and playing Mario kart.

I have marvel withdraw, the feminine urge to rewatch all the movies and series in chronological order 🧎🏽‍♀️

I don't got a meme for this one but here is this picture.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 5.1K 41
Y/N is a 23-year-old musician, a member of the popular band Midnite Sun, and going through a nasty divorce. When she takes an opportunity to work on...
29.6K 1.1K 43
Y/N Girard is a promising young woman, looking to make it in the entertainment world as a movie director. One day, Y/N bumps into a mysterious woman...
372K 10.2K 48
Lizzie Olsen & Female Reader Book 1: Y/N is a 25 year old high school teacher in Florida who loves Marvel (duh), sharks, music and writing. When her...
870K 24.3K 51
(Book 1/3 of Club Echo) Y/N is a very well known DJ at a popular club in LA. What happens when one day a certain celebrity by the name of Elizabeth...