Beacon of Hope

Lizzie pushes me into my bedroom without breaking up the kiss, from the excitement she hops in me and I hold her, throwing both of our bodies on the bed. All the adrenaline distracted me from what was actually happening. Lizzie starts to take off my pants and it hits me, shit she moves fast.

She removes my pants and I help her take them off, she looks at me with a cheeky smile, bites her bottom lip and pins my hands over my head giving me slow pecks on the lips. She just stares at me and smiles.

"What is it ?", I ask her and she puts a goofy smile on her face.
"I am on top of you", she says with a smirk, I roll my eyes and try to put my head up to give her a kiss but she still has my hands pinned over my head.
"Easy there tiger", she tells me and I put my head back down.

She gives me one more kiss, her lips were warm and soft, I parted my lips slightly allowing her to slip her tongue in. Both of our breathes getting heavy, she lets go of my pinned hands, she takes her hands and hold my face to kiss me deeper. I wrap my hands on her waist. I could taste our shared breathes and it felt like our heartbeats were in sync, she pulls away slowly with the biggest smile on her face. The best view in the world.

"We should stop", she tells me in a happy sense.
"You are the one who took off my pants?", I question and she looks at my body up and down, biting her bottom lip again and looking back up at me. I get flustered.
"Oops...sorry about that but not really...I enjoy the view", she says grinning.
"So you just took of my pants...to take off my pants ?", I ask and she just laughs.
"Maybe...but it was fun", she hops off of me and I get off the bed.

"Where are you going ?", she asked.
"To put on pants Olsen, it's cold! And you got me naked for no reason!", I tell her and she starts laughing. I go skimming through my drawer for pj's, I can feel her eyes on me.

"Stop staring at my ass! or I am going to charge you for staring", I yell at her, grab some pants and I turn around and she has her eyes covered with her hands.

"No peaking!", I tell her and she just laughs.
"Hurry up then ! It's CoLD", she tells me mockingly.

I quickly put on my pants and I throw myself over to the bed laying beside her.

"You have me strong hold on me", I tell her staring into the ceiling.
"I've noticed", she tells me.
I raise my hand and I stare at the ring she gave me. Swirling it around, lost in thought.

"So, what now?", I asked her.
"Friends? With feelings... taking a break to figure out there emotions and lives...", she takes my hand and places a kiss on it.
"With a promise to be together in the future.", she says.
I look at her and smile.

"I am filming a movie in LA soon, it's called Ingrid goes west. I will definitely be busy. Although I want you to be able to text me, I want us to be friends. I don't want to make the same mistake. I know you have your career to focus on now to but we can spare time for each other right ?", she tells me. Another movie I think to myself, at least now I would be occupied as well.

"I'll always have time for you Olsen", I tell her and she smiles.
"I know you're probably thinking we are just going to drift again but it will be different this time", we turn to face each other and we place our foreheads against each other, she takes a hold of my hand and we just lay there sharing an intimate moment.

"I am sorry for being complicated", she tells me.
"I'd rather be complicated with you than easy with someone else", I tell her, she leans in for a kiss.

"Do you think we will be okay?", she asks me.
"I sure hope so", I tell her.

We both lay on our backs again and I pull her close to me putting my arm around her.

My Beautiful, Beautiful Elizabeth.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara