Mine, will be MINE || [Chaerj...

By your_chaerjiwriter

"She's mine, ONLY MINE." Started on: 21.09.2021 Ended on: ⚠️ Mature content ⚠️ ❗Strong language, Killing scen... More

-Introduction-
=1=
=2=
=3=
=4=
=5=
=6=
=7=
=8=
=9=
=10=
=11=
=12=
=13=
=14=
=15=
=16=
❗❗❗
=17=
=18=
=19=
=20=
=22=

=21=

1K 63 47
By your_chaerjiwriter

Yeji's POV
"Yah, Chaeryeong-ah, w-what are you doing?" I gulped, facing back to my front.

"Can't you see how much I love you?" her right hand slides down from my shoulder to my chest, and to the other side of my shoulder, wrapping around my neck.

The knife is now on top of her right forearm, tapping her skin with it in a kind of rhythm. I couldn't help but exhale out a shaky breath as I looked down at the knife once again.

"Is this why you're planning to kidnap all of them?" I questioned.

I'm much calmer now, compared to how I felt earlier. I'm still a little scared, but I'm fine. She's still Chaeryeong, right?

And I still love her.

"Kidnap? Hahaha, no. I planned to kill them... That's why I study anatomy." she lowered her face and went near to my ear, whispering the last sentence.

"Why, Chaeryeong? Why are you doing this?"

"Because I love you, Yeji-ah... I love you so much that I can't stand it when they try approaching you too often, it makes me sick... I hate it." her right hand gripped my shirt tightly.

"Is Lia... dead?" I asked, being careful since anything I said might trigger her.

"You're still caring about her... why? Am I not better than her? Can't you just love me as well? I can do anything for you, Yeji-ah..." she said creepily.

"But..." she continued.

"But you shouldn't have seen the box. You shouldn't have known about it..." she started chuckling suddenly and lifting her knife up, holding it in front of my face.

I clenched my right fist tightly, I could hear my heart pounding heavily each second.

"I killed Lia for you... And I'll kill all of them for you. They aren't good for you, Yeji-ah... Why can't you just appreciate it? Can't you be grateful?"

"Killing isn't right, Chaeryeong-ah. Do you know what are you doing?" I uttered.

"I can do what I want. No one can stop me from doing so."

"You did all of this, risking your life, just for me? Really?" I questioned.

"All I want is your attention, Yeji. You're always giving attention to them, but not to me... It's making me sick whenever I saw you with them. You care about them so much, but not me. Why can't you just love me too?"

"I thought killing them will lead you to pay more attention to me, but now, here you are, still worrying about them, thinking about them but not me," she added.

"Who said I don't?"

"What?" she chuckled coldly.

"I do care about you more than others, Chaeryeong... So please, put down the knife first." I turned my head around to look at her.

She became silent, her eyes looking into mine, seems like trying to read my emotions. I kept as calm as I could, showing that I'm not afraid of her, though my heart is still pounding heavily.

Slowly, my hand went to hold her hand that's holding the knife. I tried opening her hand to take it away from her.

"I care about you, Chaeryeong. I really do." I pat on the back of her hand gently, but later, she frowned.

"LIAR!!" she yelled and tightened her grip onto the knife, going to stab me.

Luckily, I was fast to respond, my hand loosened on her hand and I moved away immediately before she could even touch me.

I fell onto the floor, and she stared at me. All I could say is that she looks crazy, and I think, almost nothing, could stop her.

Third person POV
There wasn't a sign of love in Yeji's eyes when Chaeryeong was trying to read the elder in the eyes.

Stating that Yeji was lying to her, she was triggered. Knowing the elder was only trying to escape, not wanting to be killed by the younger.

She wasn't laughing maniacally like how she does every time when she's with the other friends in her basement. This time, she's gritting her teeth, her eyes locking on the elder as if Yeji is her prey.

"Chaeryeong-ah, you need to calm-"

"SHUT UP!!" the younger yelled and rushed towards the elder, trying to stab her chest.

Chaeryeong was stopped when Yeji held onto her hand, the knife is only inches apart from the elder's face.

"Chaeryeong, s-stop...!" Yeji shouted.

The elder was struggling hard to push Chaeryeong's hand away, she looked around and aimed at the door. If she could make a run to the door and open it quick, she could escape this house.

"You're not going anywhere, Yeji-ah..." the younger uttered huskily with a slight smirk, putting more strength in pushing the knife further in, to try to overcome Yeji's strength.

"Y-You have to stop this!"

"No... You've seen the box... You knew everything, and I'm not going to let you go that easily."

"I d-don't care about the box. I care about you, C-Chaeryeong-ah!" the elder tried her very best to keep her strength at the fullest, to keep the knife away from her.

"Stop lying... Now that you've found out, I'm sure you'll think of me as a monster... Right? But I won't let you go, Yeji. If I can't have you as mine, then no one ca- AH!"

Counting for three seconds mentally, Yeji pushed Chaeryeong away from her harshly with all her strength at a nice timing, making the younger fallback, the girl's back hitting the floor.

Yeji stood up and ran towards the door as Chaeryeong winced in pain due to how hard Yeji had pushed her.

Fortunately, before Chaeryeong could even approach the elder, she had unlocked the door and left the house. Though, the younger chased right after Yeji, running behind her and trying to catch her in the fastest way as she could.

After opening the gate, Yeji ran out of the house and stood in the middle of the road, right in front of Chaeryeong's house.

The younger was confused at Yeji's action, but it didn't stop her from walking towards the elder. Her mission in mind is to kill Yeji for now.

"Hands up!" a man's voice called out when she was already getting near to Yeji. However, the voice took the younger girl's attention.

It's the police officers.

Looking around her surroundings, there are polices around them, there were no escapes for the killer to run.

"You called the cops...?" Chaeryeong questioned Yeji, her eyes forming tears, looking at the elder in disbelief.

"I'm sorry, Chaeryeong. But I have to."

"Drop the knife, Miss! Put your hands up!" another police officer called. A policewoman.

"I. Would. Never." Chaeryeong uttered lowly, her eyes staring deadly at Yeji.

"Chaeryeong, please. Just do as they say... please."

"I will never!" the younger shouted.

"Please... Things will get worse if you don't-"

"I HATE YOU!!" Chaeryeong yelled at Yeji, her hand with the sharp knife lifted, and she was pointing it to herself.

"Don't!" Yeji ran towards the younger, holding her hand and turning the tip of the knife's direction around, to prevent the girl from suicide.

The knife? It was stabbed deeply inside Yeji's stomach. It's the elder who stabbed herself, though. Everyone at the scene was shocked. The police officers wanted to go over to the two girls, but Yeji stopped them.

Chaeryeong on the other side was stunned. She somehow got snapped back into reality and realized the knife that's she holding was stabbed inside Yeji.

"W-What are y-you doing...?" the younger stuttered, her eyes enlarged to their maximum as she looks at Yeji who's enduring the extreme pain.

"Chaeryeong-ah, j-just do... as they say, h-hm? You'll be alright, but if you don't o-obey them... Y-You might get hurt e-even worse..." Yeji pleaded.

"Let go of the knife, Yeji-ah. Let go!" the younger increased her volume when she felt Yeji pushing the knife slightly deeper as she was trying to pull it out.

"Shhh, I'm f-fine. Just calm d-down, and follow what t-they say, k-kay...?" the elder's trembling hand went up to cup Chaeryeong's cheek.

"I really hate you, Yeji unnie. You're too dumb. I hate y-" the younger spoke with teary eyes, but got cut off with a pair of lips on hers.

Parting away from the kiss that lasted a little long, Yeji looked at the younger and smiled, her eyes looking directly into Chaeryeong's and a drop of tear slipped out.

"Chaery, I love you... truly." was the last thing Yeji said to the younger, and she collapsed as the blood continues flowing out from her stomach.

"H-HEY, YEJI, WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!!!" Chaeryeong shook the elder's arm but there was no response.

The police officers rushed towards the girls, and of course, Chaeryeong was arrested. Yeji was then, carried away by the rescue team to be sent to the hospital for help.

Things will get messy soon, the polices will have to investigate more about the case since they didn't have many clues about it.

Will the other two, Ryujin and Yuna, get rescued?

Or be trapped...

...Forever?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 2.4K 34
At a Korean high school, charming and rebellious Ryujin vies for the affections of a shy new student, Yeji. This is a journey of both Ryujin and Yeji...
19.5K 1K 42
It's always the one falls first and the other fell harder. But what if I did both? . . . I'm sorry I loved you 📜📌 Most Impressive Rankings #1 & #2...
29.6K 1.4K 30
An idol in desperate need of love falls for a beautiful fan. Started: January 22nd 2022 Finished: May 10th 2022