loving hard

Autorstwa princess_pooh

this story is about a teenage girl find a life full of love and gets caught up in a bundle with a boy. Więcej

Beginners
WHY
The things about life
Authors Note
the real chapter 2

DESPERATE

47 2 2
Autorstwa princess_pooh

Omg.today is my birthday and I'm ready for my party I'm gonna invite all the hot boys I can find in the neighborhood, in the grocery store, in the mall'and even at the movies. Omg the partys gonna be so cool except my mom isn't here:'( my mom used to always bake me a chocolate cake with extra chocolate icing just the way I like it no one else knows because thats was our little secret. But now there's no longer anyone I could share that with. Omg I just seen a really cute boy from my school I think his nickname was (barlow) I gonna go talk. Hi kiley he say as soon as I walk by his words instanly melt my heart and I feel a burn creep up the my cheeks. Hiiiii I say nervously I slowly look up to see his wonderful smile he's so beautiful we continue to talk until I have a feeling for liquor turns out there's a table full all for me. I quickly run over trying not to slip in my white snake skin high heels. I grab 2 twenty-four once bottles and began gulpind down the bottles as reading the lable vakoa and the other crown royal by the time I finish I see nothing but blurr WOW I'm drunk I find my way through the crowd and find barlow I go up to him and place my lips on his. In the background I here roars and claps I can't help but to creep a smile on my face after like thirty seconds I slowly pull away to take a breathe. Go back in for more furious for more I slowly let my mouth creep open and our toungesdance together I slowly feel his hands slide down to my butt and pull me closer so close I feel him. After very long kisses I suddenly see were the only people left I lay on the couch lips tired. And slowly fall asleep not knowing if he left it not. I hope you guys liked it and comment,vote,follow, and like and ill update quickly.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...