PLUGGED IN | minsung

Door woahleeknow

sharing four walls makes secrets hard to keep •°. *࿐ quiet lee minho / newbie han jisung / roommates au •°... Meer

intros
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27

part 23

811 32 35
Door woahleeknow

.•*•.•*•.

"Surprise!"

Jisung tried to crane his neck from where he was laid in bed, aiming to see who was stood outside the door. Minho let out a groan before he stepped back, allowing Felix and Seungmin to fall over the threshold.

They were both wrapped up in hats and scarves and thick padded jackets. Seungmin was holding a bouquet of flowers. Felix had a bottle of wine. They were about to show off their gifts before Felix paused.

"Hyung, it's 3pm. Why are you still in bed?" he asked.

Jisung looked like he had barely moved. This was because he hadn't.

"I'm on bed rest, apparently. Even though it's been, like, five days, and the doctor said I definitely do not need to be on bed rest anymore." Jisung sounded like he'd had this conversation a million times over.

Minho had been enforcing the bed rest rule. He made sure Jisung was comfortable at all times, spending most of it curled up with him. Minho bought and cooked all of Jisung's food. He helped him go to the bathroom, into the shower, helped him change his clothes... Jisung was growing worried that he would have to start paying Minho as his live-in carer.

"Anyway, these are for you!" Seungmin handed over the flowers. Jisung's face felt like it could split into two, he was smiling that wide.

"And this is from me. Figured this is what you would've got if you were still in England," Felix grinned as he handed over the bottle of wine.

Before Jisung could take it, Minho swooped in.

"What? The doctor said you can't drink on your meds," Minho said, doe-eyed.

"Oh my GooooooooooooooOOOOoOoooOd," Jisung wailed. "Hyung, you are becoming insufferable."

Felix and Seungmin's eyes widened. They seemed to be in sync as they both glanced nervously at Minho, who was tucking the bottle of wine away in one of the cupboards that he shared with Jisung. Both of the younger boys were scared that Jisung's outburst would annoy him. Instead, he seemed to be holding back a smile. When he noticed the boys looking at him, he disguised it with a cough and pretended to glower.

"Honestly," continued Jisung, staring at Felix and Seungmin. "He's only let me out of here once, and that was to go get my dressing changed. I'm a prisoner."

Felix and Seungmin tried to supress giggles as Minho rolled his eyes.

"Am I still here? Have I suddenly become invisible?" he frowned, looking down sarcastically at his hands as though he was checking they were still there.

Minho ducked as a pillow went flying over his head. Jisung sat looking sulky in his bed - not because he'd thrown the pillow, but because he'd missed. Minho shot him a look, one eyebrow raised.

"Are we going to do this in front of your friends?" Minho asked seriously.

Jisung struggled to hold in a giggle. "Why not?"

Felix and Seungmin stared at each other in confusion. Their eyes were quickly drawn away, though, as Minho sighed, grabbed the pillow from behind him, and pounced on Jisung.

"I'll pay you back properly for this when you're better," he warned, before he started to hit Jisung with the lightest of touches of the pillow.

Jisung was laughing, squirming under the covers and making tiny mock screams. The pillow was ticklish, and Minho kept tilting his back so he could slip a hand under the covers, too, tickling Jisung's collarbones whenever he thought Felix and Seungmin couldn't see. They could.

"Did the real Lee Minho get abducted by aliens?" Felix whispered to Seungmin.

Seungmin just shrugged. Then, he grabbed a pillow from the bed next to Jisung's - which looked like it hadn't been slept in for weeks - and set out for Minho.

"Seungmin!" Felix hissed.

It was too late. Seungmin had already hit Minho, his attack light but not as light as Minho's. Minho seemed surprised at first. Then, he fought back. Jisung wasn't sure who he was cheering for, but he was cheering all the same. Minho giggled mischievously as he ducked and Seungmin went hurtling into Felix. Shocked, Felix found a pillow forced into his own hands. Without really knowing why, he joined Minho as they descended on Seungmin.

"Hyungs!" Seungmin was beaten to the floor, breathless from laughing. "Stooop!"

Minho and Felix stopped, both exhausted from the fight. Felix fell down on top of Seungmin. Minho fell backwards onto Jisung's bed. All three were panting. Jisung was as well, his lungs hurting from laughter, as he subconsciously ran his fingers through Minho's hair. Minho relaxed into his touch as Felix and Seungmin tried to compose themselves.

"Well," Felix said when he caught his breath. "That was new."

Seungmin shrugged. "You two have your 'international' things. Me and Minho can bond with classic Korean things, like beating each other to a pulp."

The youngest boy looked surprised when this sparked a genuine laugh from Minho, who was still curled up around Jisung. Felix stood up, pulling Seungmin up with him.

"Anyway, Jisung, hyung, I hope you're feeling better soon. Maybe we'll see you in class next week?" Felix asked.

"Not if he gets his way," Jisung scoffed, nodding his head at Minho. "But thanks so much for coming, guys. I really appreciate the gifts!"

Minho exchanged his goodbyes with the younger boys at the door. He liked Jisung's friends. They reminded him of Jeongin, as most kids did, just with less of an attitude. When the door closed after Felix and Seungmin, Minho leaned his back against it.

It came as a surprise when he looked up and saw Jisung clambering out of bed. He was about to protest, but Jisung had descended on him before he could, one finger pressed to his lips and an innocent look in his eyes. He leaned inwards so Minho was pushed harder against the door.

"Shhh," Jisung whispered. "I'll go back to bed soon."

Minho's eyebrows shot up as Jisung started to play with the collar of Minho's shirt, their eyes still locked together. Jisung's fingers traced warm patterns along the skin of the older boy's collarbone.

"You looked good with that pillow in your hands," Jisung murmured.

He rocked up onto his tiptoes, leaning forward and snaring Minho into a kiss. Minho melted into it. How could he not? Jisung's hands were now grazing the skin on his chest. His lips on Minho's were soft, hot, pulling away every now and again to whimper the sweetest sounds between them.

It had been so impossibly, stupidly, ridiculously difficult for Minho to resist this long. He'd been washing Jisung, dressing him, sleeping beside him when the fever hit and Jisung pulled off all his clothes in a sweaty frenzy. He really had seen everything, and it was driving him crazy. There was nothing in the entire world that he wanted more than to take Jisung, all of him, into his hands and his mouth and his entire body itself. But he had resisted this long.

"Mmm," Minho mumbled.

Jisung pulled away. His eyes were glued to Minho's lips, as they often seemed to be these days.

"Did you say something, baby?" Jisung pouted.

Before Minho could reply, Jisung was kissing him again. He knew that the older boy was going to try and spoil their fun, but Jisung was tired of waiting. He wanted it now.

Jisung tried to seal the deal. Him and Minho were closer than ever, and Jisung was starting to learn his sweet spots. The small patch of skin, for example, on Minho's neck below his ear. That was a sweet spot for them both as Jisung angled his attention down, kissing and sucking at Minho's neck and then pausing to blow cool air onto the parts that were already threatening to turn purple.

Minho felt a shiver of goose bumps snake up his arms. Every single part of his body felt like it was electrically charged.

He almost gave in.

But then Jisung was in his arms, and then in bed, Minho hovering above him with a frown on his face.

"Stop doing that." Minho was out of breath. Jisung pouted and rolled his eyes.

"You stop doing that," he replied, sulking.

Minho tried not to laugh as Jisung turned over in a huff so he was facing the wall. Instead, he crawled into the bed behind Jisung, his stomach pressed up against the younger boy's back. As though it was muscle memory, his arms snaked around Jisung's waist.

"I have never wanted you more in my life," Minho whispered into Jisung's ear.

Jisung's ears perked up.

"But can we please, at least, wait until your dressing comes off?"

Jisung groaned and flipped over in the bed so he was facing Minho. Their noses brushed together.

"See that? I am literally fine. I could run a marathon right now. I could teach a taekwondo class. I could beat Kim Dong Hyun. I could most definitely have sex with my charming, sweet, sexy older friend." Jisung listed off the multiple things he could've done on his fingers.

Minho noted that Jisung still called him his 'older friend'. He realised that he'd never had a chance to talk to Jisung about the 'boyfriend' thing. It didn't even cross his mind; he already considered Jisung as his soulmate, the other part of himself that he had heard of in stories from his mother as a young child. The word 'boyfriend' seemed trivial in comparison.

"Maybe," Minho mused. "But I don't want to be walking on eggshells with you when we sleep together. I want all of you, and I want to be able to do as I please. Don't you feel the same?"

Jisung caught his breath in his throat. "Do as you please?"

Minho kept his eyes on Jisung's as he replied. "I don't want to be gentle with you. I don't think you want that, either. I want to do whatever I want to your body, and I don't want to be worrying about a bandage whilst I'm doing it."

Jisung was speechless. His cheeks were warm, flushing an embarrassing shade of dark pink. His mouth kept opening and closing with no sound coming out at all. Minho smiled, satisfied.

"I'll take that as a yes," he said sweetly, nestling his head into Jisung's neck and humming a happy little tune. Jisung was still speechless.

"Also, whilst we're talking about important stuff," Minho said, lifting his head back up suddenly. "Am I allowed to call you my boyfriend?"

Jisung's cheeks grew impossibly darker.

"Hyung," he whined, pulling up the covers so they covered his face.

Minho faltered for a second before he grabbed the covers and pushed them back down. He stared down at Jisung.

"It's okay, you can say no if you don't want me to. If it's too soon. I just call you my boyfriend in my head, so it seems stupid not to do it aloud, too."

He was surprised when he felt himself falling out of the bed and he landed with his back to the carpet. He was even more surprised when Jisung stuck his head over the edge and glared down at him.

"That's for giving me sex butterflies and then romance butterflies at the same time," Jisung said, his voice feigning annoyance.

Minho laughed as Jisung rolled back over so his head was back on the pillow, no longer in sight.

"God, my boyfriend is insufferable," the younger boy muttered from the bed.

.•*•.•*•.

are there any other ships you guys wanna see in another fic for when this ones finished ? i have something in mind thats kind of rich boy / poor boy vibes and i thought minsung at first because i am literally a slut for them, but i dont know if this is tooooooooo much minsung for you guys ? but im also not sure which other skz ships ppl like !!! if i have anyone multifandom reading this too, i could definitely do it with a TXT / BTS ship too should that be a common request . please let me know what you think !! lots of luv <3333

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

445K 19.3K 27
Completed! ❝ Get in loser, we're going shopping ❞ ❝ You've watched Mean Girls? ❞ ❝ Of course they have, ...
7.6K 284 13
𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧. 🌊 𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝗦𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝘅 𝗟𝗲𝗲 𝗠�...
15.7K 908 35
will the head boy fall overboard when a new kid rocks the boat? ೃ ✦ ✧ ∗ ❥ ҉] psycho han jisung / stoner lee know / enemies to fuckers ೃ ✦ ✧ ∗ ❥ ҉] 1...
371K 13.1K 17
"It's not my first time, but it's my first time with you. I'd like to think that's far more special." Inexperienced with romance, Jisung wanted to ha...