Family of Seventy Raises Snai...

By Darkknight123457

Author: Diao Xiaochong Category: Through Rebirth Posting time: 2021-02-24 Latest: Chapter 111 Postscript Thro... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
91-100
101-110
Extra 111

81-90

3.1K 51 19
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 81:

    Meiyu saw the postman coming, and immediately asked if there was a full admission letter.

    Because the county head was with him, the postmaster, in order to show the importance of this matter, did not send the young postman who often came to Qingshui Village to deliver letters. Instead, he sent a senior postman who was awarded the title of model worker.

    The postman was not very familiar with the situation in Qingshui Village, nor did he know anyone in Qingshui Village. Seeing Meiyu came up, he asked Qiao Manman's notice, subconsciously thinking that Meiyu was Qiao Manman.

    Mei Yu found that the postman's face was very raw this time, and seemed to have no understanding of Qingshui Village, so she lied that she was Qiao Manman.

    The postman took the letter from the postal packet, and routinely asked Meiyu for his identity information.

    Since the admission notice is sent by registered letter, the true identity of the other party must be verified before delivery of the letter.

    Seeing that this recruitment was unworkable, Mei Yu saw a frenzied fierce light flashing in his eyes. Suddenly he snatched the letter that the postman was already holding, and tore up the envelope containing the admission notice of BGI without even looking at it.

    The postman and the county magistrate never thought that such a thing would happen. The Meiyu suddenly broke out, and they had no time to stop it, so they just watched the admission notice become fragments.

    "You...you are not Joe Manman!" The postman was surprised and regretful. If he hadn't been preconceived, he wouldn't have held the letter in his hands early.

    After Mei Yu achieved his goal, a vicious and crazy smile appeared on his face, "Haha, this time she is like me, she won't have a college to go to!" After speaking, she stepped heavily on the debris on the ground and left.

    "Stop!" The county magistrate was furious: "I want to

    leave if you destroy other people's letters?" Meiyu didn't know the magistrate, thinking that he was also an ordinary postman, and was not afraid at all. Can you catch me?" After thinking about it, he took out two five yuan from his pocket, and one person stuffed one. "If you don't tell me about this, I won't tell you, it's just as if the letter has been sent to Qiao Man. Full of your hands. Otherwise, you yourself will have to bear the responsibility."

    When the county magistrate heard this, he became even more furious. Without saying any nonsense to Mei Yu, he sent her directly to the Public Security Bureau.

    The reason why he came to Qingshui Village specially today was actually because he wanted to be full of Qiao Man's light, so that he could show his face to the leader above, but all this was ruined by Meiyu. Meiyu must be punished!

    When he arrived at the County Public Security Bureau, the county magistrate revealed his identity and what Meiyu had done. The public security immediately paid attention to it. After several rounds of questioning, the evidence was handed over to the court for disposal. The court sentenced the crime of obstructing public safety and imprisoned for five years.

    Mei Yu has always been a dead pig who is not afraid of boiling water. He thought that after tearing up other people's notices, the police detained him for dozens of days at most, but he did not expect to face jail in the end. She yelled and yelled to express her dissatisfaction, but no one paid any attention to her, they all looked at her like a fly. To tear up other people's college admission notice, this is what a vicious person can do! Fortunately, Qiao Man is full of provincial champions, so she is too famous. Her admission notice attracted attention as soon as she arrived in the county seat, which did not allow Mei Yu to succeed.

    Hearing the ending of Meiyu, Qiao Manman had no fluctuations in his heart.

    This person has been crazy since the college entrance examination, and it is not unusual to do anything. But she is destined to be a grasshopper after autumn, and she won't be able to jump for a long time, but it's a pity that she didn't have the opportunity to clean up the rainy season by herself.

    "Full, you are the provincial champion, even if you don't have an admission letter, it won't delay your going to university, but don't get angry and sick because of this." Female educated youth persuaded.

    Qiao Manman naturally wouldn't worry about this. As long as he was sure that the school had accepted him, whether it was the champion or not, it would not affect the admission, it was just a matter of multiple aisles.

    The reason why she had such a warning to the educated youth at the time was that the person who had a heart secretly ruined someone's notice because of jealousy, making that person think that she hadn't been admitted to the university at all, and regretted that she missed an important opportunity in life.

    She foresaw the crisis in advance, but did not expect that she would receive the news that Lin Zhongnan was dying at this important juncture, and she was confused, and hurriedly set foot on the road to the capital without any explanation.

    So Mei Yu was given the opportunity to start with her admission letter.

    After the educated youths dispersed, Lin Zhongnan walked over with awe-inspiring eyes, "Your admission notice was torn by Mei Yu?"

    "Well, she was in prison for five years because of this, and she deserved it. "

    Not enough."

    Huh? Qiao looked up suspiciously.

    "I said five years is not enough. She has repeatedly harmed you and ruined you. Five years is too short." Lin Zhongnan has never been so eager for power and strength for a moment to give his wife real protection.

    "What do you want to do?" Qiao Manman asked involuntarily.

    "It's nothing, don't worry, there will be no chance to come out to be a demon after Meiyu." Lin Zhongnan kissed her hair softly.

    In the next few days, the two started busy moving.

    The house they located in the educated youth belongs to the village and does not involve the issue of ownership, so it is good to return it to the village.

    All the furniture items in the house, except for the carefully crafted handmade products by Qiao Manman, are all given to those in need in the village.

    There is nothing more than to be with the people in the village.

    The day when Lin Zhongnan and Qiao Manman were about to leave Qingshui Village, the Mei family and his wife suddenly came to the door.

    "Qiao Manman, did our old couple kneel down for you? Please tell the court people, don’t let Mei Yu go to jail for ten years. After ten years, she will ruin everything! I didn’t teach it well. She, you can let me do anything you want, as long as the court upholds her five-year original sentence." Aunt Mei plopped and knelt in front of Qiao Manman.

    Qiao was full of consternation. When Meiyu's sentence was changed to ten years, why didn't she know?

    Lin Zhongnan walked over, blocked Qiao Manman behind him, and said coldly to the Mei family and his wife: "The change of sentence has nothing to do with her. It is useless to ask her. It is Mei Yu who deserved it."

    Father Mei widened her eyes. "It's you! Is it you, Zhongnan?"

    Lin Zhongnan was noncommittal.

    Father Mei couldn't talk about it: "How can you do this? You have discussed marriage before!"

    "It's just a negotiation. This is something that your elders could not reach, and Mei Yu and I have never been acquainted. If it weren't for her repeated attacks on my wife, and even want to ruin her future, Mei Yu is a stranger I know. I just pay for it!" Lin Zhongnan said coldly.

    The old couple shook their bodies as if they couldn't bear it. Seeing Qiao Manman's soft face, perhaps they thought she was easy to talk, and turned to kneel on her again, "You guys had to be better once, can you look at it for the sake of the past..."

    Qiao Manman shook his head, "No, I won't forgive someone who wants to harm me. Moreover, at first she said that she had good relations, but she wanted to trick me into following a man so that she could make room for her."

    Aunt Mei suddenly fell. Sitting down with a desperate face, it turns out that Joe Manman knew it!

    Qiao Manman and Lin Zhongnan ignored the Mei family and his wife. They closed the door and took the Cao Zhenghua picked up on the road to leave Qingshui Village.

Chapter 82:

    "What's the matter?" On the way to the county seat, Qiao Manman asked Lin Zhongnan about Meiyu's change of sentence.

    No matter how she thought about it, she couldn't make sense. How could the result of the trial that had been finalized by the court be so easily changed?

    After thinking about it, there was only one possibility. Qiao asked hesitantly: "Did you use the power of the Lu Family?"

    Lin Zhongnan was silent, as if tacitly acquiescing.

    Qiao Manman felt uncomfortable. He lowered his head and grabbed Lin Zhongnan's hand, and said guiltily, "I'm sorry, because my business made you have to compromise with the Lu family."

    Lin Zhongnan held Cao Zhenghua in one hand, and was petite Qiao Man with the other hand. It was full of tears, as if holding a child with one hand, making it difficult to laugh or cry.

    "Don't think about it, this is what I am willing to do. Through this incident, I want to understand, since I have the blood of the Lu family, why shouldn't I be the Lu family? When the Lu family can at least seek justice for you. Besides, I will return. When I went to the Lu family, I also indirectly

    rectified my mother's name. If I never admit it, she will always be burdened with humiliation." Seeing that Qiao Manman still looked sad, Lin Zhongnan changed the subject in order to divert her attention. Said: "You can visit the prison today. Do you want to see Meiyu?"

    Qiao Man nodded. She hadn't seen the end of Meiyu personally. Since she was leaving Qingshui Village, going to see it would be considered as an end.

    When Mei Yu was brought to the visiting room by the prison guards, Qiao Manman couldn't recognize it for a while.

    The people at the door wore the coarse cloth prison uniforms issued by the prison, and they appeared to be large and bloated. The gloomy face was covered with bruises and red marks, and a long hair was cut into short hair with ears. The hair was messy and dull, making it look like a few years old.

    This is where Meiyu was the delicate and charming village flower in the past.

    Mei Yu raised his head numbly, and saw that the person in front of him was Qiao Manman. At first, he was shocked, and suddenly his eyes were splitting, and he wanted to go forward and attack Qiao Manman for a while.

    Qiao Man's face was calm and he didn't move at all. He watched coldly as the prison guard kicked Mei Yu's leg, and Mei Yu fell to the ground wailing.

    "Don't be honest, don't go to bed at noon, and go to work!" The prison guard said coldly, locked Mei Yu on a chair that could not allow the prisoners to move freely, and walked to a corner of the visiting cell to stand still in order to monitor the situation of Mei Yu at any time.

    Across a table, Qiao Manman and Mei Yu sat on opposite ends.

    "What are you doing! See how miserable I am now?" Mei Yu stared at Qiao Manman, gnashing his teeth, and then turned into a gleeful smile, "So what, anyway, your admission notice is gone, you Just like me, I can’t go to college! Hahaha..."

    Qiao Manman waited until she had laughed enough, then said slowly: "Don’t you know until now? The admission letter is gone, and you can apply for it again.

    " How could it be possible! You lied to me, you must have lied to me!" Mei Yu's eyes instantly turned red, the blue veins bulging on his neck, and the whole person was hideous and fragile.

    "So, you tossed around for a while, just tossed yourself in. You are stupid and poisonous, and you are probably talking about people like you."

    Qiao Manman's words were flat and slow, but they sounded like Mei Yu's ears. Thunder.

    Mei Yu collapsed and pointed at Qiao Manman and shouted: "You are a ghost! I want to expose you!"

    The guard at the corner frowned. When he wanted to come over, Qiao Manman raised his hand to signal that there was nothing wrong.

    Across the table, Qiao Manman leaned forward and said in a low voice, "If I were a ghost, what would you be?" After speaking, the corners of his mouth curled up and he smiled playfully.

    "You know?" Mei Yu was stunned.

    The smile on Qiao's full face turned into sarcasm again, "Stupid things will not be easily get rid of just because a person does it again. You finally have this opportunity, not wanting to stand up on your own efforts, but Wanting to change your life by stealing and robbing others is typically stupid and poisonous." The

    embarrassing facts were exposed naked, Mei Yu flushed, biting his lip, and staring at Qiao Man fiercely. Full, can't wait to swallow her alive.

    Suddenly, she seemed to think of something again, her eyes quickly filled with terror, and she trembled: "I'm just a ghost at best, and you are a monster! Joe Manman shouldn't be like you, she is an ugly A stupid village woman who can’t read, let

    alone go to college!” Qiao Manman still looked at her with a smile, neither admitting nor denying, but continued to lower her voice: “Know what you are in another world. Is it true? You become famous and marry into a high school. But all of this is based on your deliberate deception of Qiao Manman. Qiao Manman's departure gave you a reason to approach Lin Zhongnan, and you met again through Lin Zhongnan. People who are more powerful and more greedy for you. But Qiao Manman was sold by the traffickers you attracted to live an inhuman life in the mountains and old forests. It is precisely because of Qiao Manman’s unwillingness that I will appear. You Blame it, no matter which world or life you are, you are so selfish and vicious!"

    Qiao Manman left, Mei Yu sat on the stool, his face turned blue for a while, white for a while, regret for a while, and no for a while. untie.

    Where is the other world? How is it different from the previous life?

    Is there another self besides her in her previous life?

    For a while, I was envious of the other self for being able to live the life she dreamed of, and for a while, I hated why the other self had lied to Qiao Manman to leave, but forgot that such a thing was also what she had done in the first place.

    Since then, Mei Yu's head is always full of these information that makes her half understand and half puzzled, her mind is getting more and more confused, and her emotions are getting more and more unstable.

    Later, Qiao Manman, who was already far away in the capital, heard that Mei Yu was crazy.

    This time it was crazy.

    Qiao Manman and Lin Zhongnan took Cao Zhenghua back to the capital.

    When I got out of the train station, I saw a thin and elegant man in a trench coat looking at her with a smile.

    "Dad!" Qiao Man's eyes lit up, and Ruyan rushed over like a bosom, and stood in front of Qiao Liang, with her hands wrapped around his arms naturally, with a smile on her face admiring cleverness.

    "Dad's absence has made you wronged." Qiao Liang touched the soft hair of the girl next to him, with shame in his eyes.

    Qiao Man smiled and shook his head, "I don't care, no one can give me wrong." She heard that Qiao Liang was referring to the admission notice.

    Lin Zhongnan took Cao Zhenghua closer to the father and daughter. He was startled when he saw Qiao Liang's face and heard Qiao Manman's address.

    The deputy head of the Security Ministry who had specifically asked him in the military area was actually Qiao Manman's father.

    During the days in the hospital, he had heard Qiao Manman talk about her father, knowing that he was a high-powered person, but he didn't expect it to be this one.

    "Head." Seeing Qiao Liang look over, Lin Zhongnan reflexively stood at attention, saluted, and shouted.

    Qiao Liang looked up and down Lin Zhongnan and nodded in satisfaction, "It seems that I am recovering well, but what should you call me?"

    Lin Zhongnan was taken aback, and then he was ecstatic in his heart, and he blurted out a loud "dad". It seems that Qiao Liang has officially admitted that he is a full husband!

    "Haha, good! Good!" Qiao Liang was obviously very happy, and there was an obvious gloat. "Lu Yan must have never thought that his son would call my dad first. I can't wait to see his Yan Wang's stinky face!"

    "Old Joe!" came a voice with a gloomy tone.

    I saw Lu Feng turning out from a corner and walking to the side of a group of people with a low air pressure all over his body.

    Qiao Liang immediately joked, "Lao Lu, how long have you been hiding there? Why do you dare not show up like you have done something bad?"

    Lu Feng glared at Qiao Liang and turned to look at Lin Zhongnan. Lu looking forward.

    "The chief is good!" Lin Zhongnan was expressionless, still standing at attention, saluting, and shouting.

    The gloomy aura on Lu Feng's body grew stronger.

    Qiao Liang couldn't help laughing, and there was an unspeakable complacency, "I see it, Lao Lu!"

    Qiao Man pulled Qiao Liang's sleeve to signal his father not to go too far.

    Lu Feng simply stopped looking at Lin Zhongnan and turned his attention to Qiao Manman.

    "So you are Old Qiao's daughter." Lu Feng looked at Qiao Manman eagerly, with a smile of self-confidence, "Good boy."

    Qiao Manman choked for a while and opened his lips, not knowing how to call someone. . Although Lin Zhongnan has admitted that he is the Lu family, he obviously does not want to ease the relationship with Lu Feng.

    Lin Zhongnan stepped forward, blocking Qiao Manman behind him, and said nonchalantly: "You have something to tell me, don't take her idea."

    Qiao Liang did n't think it was too much of a hustle and bustle , and then said: "Don't want to cheat. My girl called to your dad, so stop laughing, don't be afraid to scare my girl." She also patted Qiao Man's arm symbolically to show her comfort.

    Qiao was full of foreheads. Why hadn't she noticed before that her father still had such a naughty side?

    Lu Feng ignored Qiao Liang, took a deep breath, seeming to calm his emotions, and then said to Lin Zhongnan, "Since I have promised to return to the Lu family, I will go with me now. I will first take you to recognize the people of the Lu family. "

    Lin Zhongnan's feet were motionless, and the same cold face as Lu Feng did not fluctuate at all. "The other day, I have to go home and settle for a few days."

    "You!" Lu Feng wanted to get angry, but finally he collapsed. He lowered his shoulder, "Okay, I know you still care about your mother's affairs, so I don't want to force you, wait a few days, you and Manman come together, just meet people together."

    Qiao Liang interrupted: "No I'm sorry, Lao Lu, I'm afraid this won't work. You want to recognize your son, but I also want to make

    Man Man 's identity public. Man Man will not go anywhere these days. I will pick her up to Qiao's house." After speaking, I did not forget to ask. Xiang Lin Zhongnan said, "My son-in-law, let's go together too, just to meet people together."

    "Okay." Lin Zhongnan answered without hesitation.

    The two said exactly the same thing, but got two completely different responses. Lu Feng's breath was not going well, his face was completely black, and he turned and walked out without saying a word.

    Qiao Liang said loudly behind him: "In a few days, I will prepare a confession banquet for my daughter and son-in-law. If you want to come, please feel welcome."

    Lu Feng paused, but did not look back, and then continued to walk out.

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2020-09-1920:30:06~2020-09-2019:25:42~

    Thank you to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution : Xiaoxiaofangzi 60 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 83:

    Lu Feng's back was tall and straight, standing in the bustling crowd, but he looked particularly lonely.

    Qiao Liang looked at it for a while, shook his head, smiled to himself, and turned to greet Lin Zhongnan and Qiao Manman, "Let's go too. By the way, there is you little fellow." As he said, he lowered his head and touched Cao Zhenghua's head. .

    Cao Zhenghua looked at Qiao Liang dumbfounded, and took a step back carefully, turned and raised his head, looking at Qiao Manman, "Miss Manman, don't you help me find my father?"

    "By the way, we have to get in touch. Go to the service desk of the train station..."

    Qiao Man was interrupted by Qiao Liang before he could finish his words. This little guy sent home."

    "Do you know my grandfather?" Cao Zhenghua's eyes widened in surprise.

    "Yeah, your grandfather is Que Changdong, has your heart gone with me?" Qiao Liang leaned down and looked at Cao Zhenghua.

    Cao Zhenghua stared at Qiao Liang's face with both eyes, then nodded obediently.

    "Dad, what's the matter?" Qiao Manman asked.

    Qiao Liang explained it briefly.

    It turns out that the parents of this little guy are all from Beijing. His father was a scientific researcher and was a scarce surveying engineer in the country at the time. Because he offended people, he was sent to the black soil to assist in oil exploration during that campaign, and his mother also went with him. Now that all industries are waiting to be boomed, and all walks of life are in urgent need of talents, this is how his father and mother are transferred back together.

    Cao Zhenghua's mother had not finished some work, so her husband took her son and daughter back to the capital. Cao Zhenghua's father was obsessed with scientific research, and was a little careless about many things in life.

    It is said that when he was on the train, he suddenly thought of a certain problem, so he calculated it on the paper. After hearing the conductor call the station, he only remembered to put away all the paper and take away the crying daughter, but he forgot the still sleeping son. on the car. It wasn't until I got out of the train and walked out of the train station to see the father-in-law who came to pick up people.

    Cao Zhenghua's grandfather Que Changdong not only immediately explained the situation to the railway station, but also contacted Qiao Liang, who worked in the security department, to request the use of his intelligence network to obtain the child's specific situation as soon as possible.

    As a result, Qiao Liang checked and searched and found that the child was picked up by his daughter-in-law.

    As soon as Cao Zhenghua’s father arrived in Beijing, he was immediately asked to put in a new job. Grandpa had an important task and couldn’t get out. Grandma had to take care of her granddaughter who was just over two years old, so she entrusted the pick-up to the daughter. Qiao Liang at home.

    Qiao Manman was surprised at hearing that there is such a big-hearted father in this world, and I don't know how Cao Zhenghua's mother will react when he learns about it.

    The group got in Qiao Liang's car and set off, and first sent Cao Zhenghua to Que's house.

    After getting out of the car, Cao Zhenghua held Qiao Manman with his hand and Lin Zhongnan with his hand, quite reluctantly, "Will we meet again?"

    Qiao Manman scraped the little boy's nose, "Of course."

    "Little Joe, this. Is it your daughter and son-in-law? What a couple!" A amiable woman in her fifties smiled.

    Qiao Liang hurriedly said: "Manman, Zhongnan, this is Zhenghua's grandmother, just call Aunt Hao."

    "Aunt Hao." Qiao Manman and Lin Zhongnan shouted openly one after another.

    "Ah, ah!" Hao Yi repeatedly promised, she took Qiao Manchu's hand and patted it a few times, "Thank you, otherwise this child was sneaked away by someone, where are we going to find it!"

    "Mom, is this the little girl who saved Zhenghua?" A clear and loud voice came.

    Qiao Manman looked back, only to see a girl in her early twenties who looked extremely beautiful and straightforward standing not far away looking at her with curiosity without concealing her own curiosity.

    "This is my little daughter and Zhenghua's aunt, Que Yue." He said, beckoning, calling Que Yue to his side, "This is full of your Uncle Joe's daughter. What's fun in the future, too. Bring your Sister     Manman

    ."

Qiao Manman greeted her first, " Quyue , hello, your name is very nice." Queyue immediately smiled, snatching Qiao Manman from her mother, and pulled her. Said: "You don't call my sister, I like it! Otherwise,

    you will be a bitch!" "You bear girl, what nonsense." Aunt Hao slapped her over.

    Que Yue immediately let go of Qiao Manman's hand, and dexterously avoided it. At first glance, he was experienced in fighting.

    On the way back, Qiao Liang said to Qiao Man in the car: "It seems that you are quite fond of it. I can rest assured that she will protect you by her side in the future."

    Qiao Man asked in surprise. "Dad, did you deliberately take us to Que's house today?"

    Qiao Liang habitually touched the top of her head, and smiled: "It doesn't count, I only wanted to take you to recognize the door, and wait for it later. Let you and Que Yue get acquainted with each other. But today, by a coincidence, she just happened to see you again. It may be that you happen to have her appetite, or it may be because of Cao Zhenghua's relationship. Now, you are back to me. By your side, Zhongnan will recognize the Lu family again in the future. You can't escape this circle. Getting to know some people early will be good for you in the future. That girl Que Yue, respond in the circle. With her, you will be less crowded out. "

    Qiao Manman listened to Qiao Liang's explanation, and his heart was full of touch. Her father even considered the issue of interpersonal communication for her.

    "Thank you Dad!" Qiao Manman shook Qiao Liang's arm affectionately.

    Qiao Liang was quite helpful. He smiled more lovingly, and said to Lin Zhongnan who was sitting in the front seat: "Zhongnan, it stands to reason that your father will help you take care of everything on your side, but I don’t think you have let your father let go. If it is inconvenient to accept the arrangement of the Lu family, I can also provide some assistance."

    Lin Zhongnan turned around and said respectfully: "Dad, but with your arrangement."

    Qiao Liang smiled and nodded, seemingly satisfied with Lin Zhongnan. On the way, he said: "You did a good job in handling the case of reconciliation this time. You can use all the positive forces around you to give the prisoner the punishment he deserves, and to get justice for you. this matter even if you are not, I'll be bound to do, that person would not leave her time, let her have the opportunity the chance to do before, or else leave the troubles. "

    Wengxu both a religion The atmosphere in the car is harmonious as soon as one learns.

    Qiao Manman was not interested in such topics, and turned to look at the scenery outside the window.

    The car gradually drove into a sparsely populated boulevard.

    Ginkgo seems to be planted on both sides of the road, with sturdy trunks and dense branches. The weather is cold, and the leaves on the trees have not yet sprouted. But the dwarf cypress planted between every two ginkgo trees is lush and green.

    There are retaining walls on both sides of the boulevard, and small red spires hidden among the branches of the trees are faintly visible in the walls.

    Soon, a courtyard gate appeared, with a guard standing guard on each side of the courtyard gate.

    Qiao Liang's car was not intercepted and drove directly into the hospital gate. After turning a few turns, he came to a small three-story building.

    "I'm home." Qiao Liang patted Qiao Manman's hand and motioned her to get out of the car.

    Perhaps after hearing the sound of the car, the two old men quickly staggered out of the small building.

    When Qiao Man got out of the car, he saw the two old men looking at him with tears in their eyes, their expressions quite excited.

    Their hair is gray, and their thin bodies are slightly rickety under closer inspection, but their temperament is gentle and kind.

    "Full, call someone, these are grandpa and grandma." Qiao Liang reminded.

    "Grandpa, grandma!" Qiao Manman stepped forward and shouted.

    The emotions of the two old people seemed to be more agitated, especially Grandma Qiao, grabbing Qiao Manman's hand, and repeatedly said: "Suffering, child!"

    "Quickly enter the house, I must be exhausted along the way. This is Xiaolin, right?" Looks like a good boy." Grandpa Joe greeted him.

    The layout of the small building is simple and elegant, and Qiao Manman feels very close to the temperament of Qiao Liang and Qiao's grandfather and Qiao's grandmother.

    Grandma Qiao obviously treated Qiao Manman as a child. She piled up a lot of fruits, sugar cubes and Beijing-flavored snacks on the coffee table in front of her, and kept persuading her to eat, as if she wanted to make up for the love she had missed for nearly two decades. generally.

    Qiao couldn't laugh or cry. In order to make Grandma Qiao not always pay attention to her eating and drinking, she began to guide Grandma Qiao to chat, which made Grandma Qiao love her even more.

    Compared with Grandma Qiao, Grandpa Qiao's love is more like a spring rain, moisturizing things silently. Although he has been talking to Qiao Liang and Lin Zhongnan, his eyes are always watching Qiao Manman from time to time. Once, when Qiao Manman had juice on his hand and wanted to wash his hands, but he was embarrassed to interrupt Grandma Joe's words, it was Grandpa Qiao who saw it first. He called the nanny out loud and took Qiao Manman to the bathroom, which was satisfying. Qiao was full of needs and embarrassment was avoided.

    When it was time for dinner, Qiao Manman's aunt's family of three arrived.

    The Qiao family has a simple population, with only Qiao Liang and Aunt Qiao siblings.

    When Qiao Liang was young, he lost his spouse and daughter, and has never remarried.

    Aunt Qiao and Uncle Qiao both work in politics. Their only son is Qiao Manman’s cousin Cheng Weiliang. He is 22 years old this year and has been admitted to Beijing University, which is as famous as the University of China, just like Qiao Manman. Became the first batch of college students in China.

    Qiao Manman looks like Aunt Qiao, so Aunt Qiao is very fond of her. She has been holding Qiao Manman to ask questions about her long and short questions, and she is cold and warm.

    Cheng Weiliang's mother, and Qiao Manman stand together like brothers and sisters. For this cousin who looks similar to him, Cheng Weiliang also showed great kindness to her. When eating, to see their own mother has been full of Joe take their food, not help quips:. "Mom, you see more than well-behaved young girl, after more you spoil some young girl, to me less concerned about it,"

    attracted Joe aunt did not Glancing angrily, then he said to Qiao Manman again: "It's a pity that your brother and you didn't take the exam at the same school. If his mathematics, physics and chemistry were as good as you, I would not have agreed to let him apply for the Beijing University exam. Xuewen If there is anything good, it is said that you have studied mathematics, physics and chemistry and traveled all over the world. Even if you can't travel all over the world, he can still take care of you nearby. Now you really can't expect anything."

    Cheng Weiliang said helplessly: "Mom, you're here again. The theory of literature is the same. Sooner or later, your theory will be outdated. Besides, I can't take care of them nearby. Some of my friends have been admitted to BGI. I ask them to do the same. The same."

    "But don't, they are just like you, they are all unreliable. By the way, Qiao Liang, didn't you take full to meet some little girls who are similar to her age? This person has to go anywhere. Another companion, otherwise it’s easy to be isolated."

    Qiao Liang nodded, "I brought Man Man to know Que Yue today, and Que Yue has a good impression of Man Man."

    Aunt Qiao was relieved. That day, Manman Lian did not have anyone to speak. With Que Yue, Manman could still know many peers." The

    confession banquet was held on the seventh day after Qiao Manman and Lin Zhongnan came to Qiao’s house. of.

    Qiao Liang invited relatives, friends and colleagues in the circle to give his daughter enough dignity.

    The location of the confession banquet was set at the Yunjing Hotel. This state-owned hotel is very famous in the capital. It has also hosted foreign guests. People with good looks are proud to eat here.

    Qiao Manman dressed up under Aunt Qiao's arrangement early in the morning.

    In this era, there is no such thing as a cocktail party with clothes, temples and shadows of later generations, mainly because the environment does not allow it. This time, it was just to gather everyone together, make Qiao Manman's identity public, and have another meal together.

    Therefore, Qiao Manman's dress is also very simple, not for exquisite beauty, but for being generous and decent.

    It's just that Qiao Man's complexion is bright and clean, exuding natural pink, and he doesn't need to apply grease and powder to be radiant.

    In addition, the figure is slender and graceful, and the proportions are appropriate, and the simple clothes will immediately look different when worn on the body.

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2020-09-2019:25:42~2020-09-2117:48:55~

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 30 bottles of Mumu; 20 bottles of leaves; 18 bottles of Mumu; thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 84:

    Aunt Qiao looked at Qiao Manman with satisfaction. The more she looked at it, the happier she became. Through Qiao Manman, she seemed to see herself when she was young.

    She led Qiao Manman as she walked and exhorted, "Don't be afraid, just as we taught you earlier, laugh when you laugh, call someone when you call, and omit the last name if you don't know what to call."

    Qiao Manman said. Replied calmly, but there was a little nervousness in his heart, after all, it was the first time in two lifetimes to step into such a circle.

    Walking to the door, Lin Zhongnan, who had been waiting outside, was stunned to see Qiao Manman's appearance at the moment.

    Seeing Lin Zhongnan’s appearance, Aunt Qiao couldn’t help but secretly give Qiao Manman to Lin Zhongnan’s hands, laughing and joking: "In a moment, your young couple will show up, and you will be busy. Go to the next one first. Drink some water in the lounge, sit for a while, and I will go to the front to see the situation." As

    Aunt Qiao left, Lin Zhongnan's eyes seemed to be stuck to Qiao Manman's body.

    Qiao Manman smiled and rushed forward and covered his eyes, "Don't look at me like this!"

    Lin Zhongnan gently took Qiao Manman's hand off, attached it to her ear and said: "It's very beautiful."

    Joe With a sweet heart, he looked up and down at Lin Zhongnan, who was dressed in military uniform, and said sincerely: "You are also very handsome today!" In

    front, in the restaurant under Qiao Liang, guests have already arrived one after another.

    The young people who knew each other on weekdays met at this time, and they naturally got together, quietly discussing the heroine of today's banquet in groups.

    "Do you know the origin of this daughter of the Qiao family?"

    "I heard that she was secretly taken away shortly after she was born, and she was raised outside for nearly 20 years. She was only found back recently."

    "That's pretty pitiful. "Someone sighed.

    "Yes, I don't know what I was raised."

    "It is said that the man was brought back from the country."

    "Country cousin ah ...... I just returned from a rural educated youth back to the city, listening to her talk about people and things to the country, that is really an eye-opener."

    "Tell me the pictures."

    "In fact, nothing, nothing more than speak Hygiene, petty and cheap, stingy, unreasonable, the poorer the place, the more so. In short, it means poor mountains and rivers create troublesome people."

    "Ah? My mother also asked me to play with her often. You said she and us can play. Is there one place?"

    "Why can't you, take her out to play, so that we can see and see."

    A group of people began to laugh meaningfully as they said.

    Leng Yao was also among them. She wore a newly bought windbreaker, revealing a sweater with a fake collar inside and a pair of corduroy bell bottom pants. She looked slender, tall, and slim.

    Hearing what the crowd said, she also laughed, smiling arrogantly, as if listening to some joke.

    Someone brought up another topic in the laughter, "By the way, it was rumored a few days ago that the Lu family also found a new son? There are so many new things like this this year!"

    "No! I heard that the Lu family That is now a company commander of the Beijing Suburb Military Region. It is said that when the news first came out, many people were interested in marrying the Lu family, but unfortunately they quickly dismissed the idea. It turned out that they were married when they were in the country. "

    Leng Yao's smile froze at the corner of her mouth.

    "Huh? Leng Yao, aren't you working at the grassroots level in the Beijing Suburb Military Region now? You must have seen the son of the Lu family and his country wife? Tell us about it!"

    Leng Yao was taken aback, then closed The corners of his mouth were stiff, and a gentle smile appeared again. "The son of the Lu family is called Lin Zhongnan. Actually, Lin Zhongnan has nothing to say. After all, he has already become a soldier in the army. The soldiers I've seen here are no different."

    " Where is his country wife?" Everyone asked curiously.

    "She!" Leng Yao deliberately stretched out her voice and sighed, "If you ignore the scumbag on her body and look so sloppy, she looks like a simple and simple rural woman."

    Suddenly, her voice changed. "Don't look at people's simple appearance, but in fact they are smart! Isn't Lin Zhongnan hospitalized in our Army General Hospital because of serious injuries? Her daughter-in-law came to the hospital as an escort soon after receiving the news. Guess what? In name, he was taking care of her husband who was seriously injured and unconscious, but she was trying to please Uncle Lu every day, trying to hold on to the prosperity and wealth of the Lu family."

    "Is there anything wrong with this? She should have enjoyed the things of the Lu family in the first place!" someone asked road.

    "Did you not understand? She saw that the Lu family was powerful and powerful, and she didn't care whether her husband wanted to recognize the Lu family or not,

    so she directly posted it to please her!" Leng Yao saw that someone stood up and made it for her. Explanation, and added a layer of meaning in the meantime, so he didn't say anything again. Some things can be done until she clicks them. For the rest, others will use their imagination to complete the content, and keep them more credible than the real situation.     However, there was one thing she didn’t say so quickly, so she said again: “Yes, there is another ridiculous thing. You know my mom, and she always puts learning more than anything else. She doesn’t just need to worry about me. Studying, I saw Lin Zhongnan’s country-in-law wife in the military region that day. She felt that she was too young and was a pity, so she proposed to let her go to school and the college entrance examination. Do you know what she said?"     Amidst the urges, Leng Yao slightly She smiled, "She said that she also took the college entrance examination and applied for Huada."     "I heard that right! Huada? She can really brag. Leng Yao, you study so well, you didn't dare to apply for Huada. It’s too embarrassing to come from the country! No, it should be ignorant, and the ignorant is fearless!"     "I think this is an extreme low self-esteem. Whether it is trying to please the Lu family or boasting that I have applied for the BGI, I am inferior. Embody."     "It makes sense. Do you think that someone like the Lu family might want a rural wife? She can only keep adding weight to herself."

    "Hey, I have an idea when it comes to the choice of the daughter-in-law of the Lu family. Aren't the Lu family and Qiao family equal? ​​The two newly recognized sons and daughters are all country folks, so they don’t even have to settle for each other. Now, it’s a match made in heaven, haha!"

    " Keep your voice down! Don’t be heard by others, how can the Lu Family and Qiao Family

    speak behind your back!" Not enough, another Qiao daughter appeared!

    Ok? Both of them are surnamed Joe, and both are from the country.

    Could it be... impossible, it must be a coincidence!

    Leng Yao immediately denied her guess. If Qiao Manman had the backing of Qiao's family, it would be impossible for her to hear nothing.

    The hall is getting more and more lively. Looking at the past, you can see several politicians who are rarely seen on weekdays. People have to sigh the energy of the Qiao family and the importance they attach to the lost daughter.

    But most of them are young people. After all, although this banquet is a confession banquet in name, it is actually the Qiao family who wants to pave the way for her daughter, so that she can quickly integrate into this circle, and getting acquainted with peers is the best The quick way.

    Soon, the music rang and everyone quieted down and returned to their seats.

    Qiao Liang has been entertaining guests from all walks of life. Hearing the sound of music at the moment, he stepped to the small podium in front of the hall.

    The podium has been refurbished, with a brand-new red carpet, flowers and potted plants of various colors, and colorful lights of different colors dotted in it, which looks very grand.

    Qiao Liang stood behind the microphone, thanked the guests, and talked about his expectations for his daughter, and then faced the curtain next to him: "Full, come and see all the uncles and aunts."

    With the sound of "Full" "Full" sounded, and Leng Yao, who had been absent-minded, suddenly raised her head, her eyes widened, and she looked up at the stage incredulously.

    I saw a slender figure walked out from behind the red curtain on the side of the podium.

    Dressed in a creamy white cashmere dress that is tailored for a slim fit. The long hair is in the middle, tied into two loose low pony tails, naturally hanging down on the chest. There are a few fluffy inner buckles at the end of the hair, and I don't know whether it is formed naturally or deliberately ironed. It looks fresh and natural, and it also has the beauty of a young girl.

    Her skin glowed white under the light, like fine porcelain. The face is beautiful and natural, and the brows are delicate and elegant, especially the light bookishness, which makes people feel that this female bone is beautiful and clear.

    Everyone in the audience was startled for a moment. They didn't seem to expect that this daughter, who was said to have just recovered from the country, would be so beautiful and temperamental.

    Then they whispered to each other, "I didn't expect it, it's like growing up in the country."

    "Yes, clothing can bluff people, and that temperament can't deceive people!"

    "Probably this is the so- called'Dragon ' raw dragon born chicken 'it, Joe's family and heritage foundation there for wilderness living to the village, it is also an outstanding artistically not buried. " "

    eh? who is this girl's biological mother was, you know? " "

    this I have never heard that Qiao Liang was married in a local place. No one knows who his deceased wife is."

    "Seeing this girl is so outstanding, her mother must not be simple, and I don't know how she lived in the past. I’m out."

    "Fortunately, I’ve found it now, and it’s still so good. Qiao Liang is also blessed."

    Hearing the guests on the seats nearby praised Qiao Manman, Leng Yao's hands were hidden tightly under the table. Tighten the fabric on the pants.

    The more I fear, the more I am, the fact that Qiao is full of Qiao's daughters seems to have given Leng Yao a big head.

    In the past, she still relied on her extraordinary family background and felt that it was not difficult to replace Qiao Manman, but now she obviously can't. The Qiao family stands taller than the Leng family.

    Leng Yao looked at Qiao Manman on the stage from a distance, only to feel that her heart was getting cold, and it was like embers that had been splashed with cold water, and could no longer be rekindled. He didn't even hear what Qiao Manman said on the stage. It seemed that the whole body was sealed in a layer of frosted glass.

    Suddenly, Leng Yao felt that the friends who were sitting at the table with her looked at her with strange eyes.

    Leng Yao suddenly awoke from the trance state just now, and then looked on the stage. I don't know when, Lin Zhongnan, dressed in military uniform, appeared next to Qiao Manman.

    Just listen to Qiao Liang's introduction: "My son-in-law Lin Zhongnan is now an active soldier, and I will be taken care of by you in the future."

Chapter 85:

    Lin Zhongnan, son-in-law, Qiao Manman, country wife... a

    few keywords made a group of young people connect the facts before them with what Leng Yao just said, and found out that

    Qiao’s daughter, Qiao Manman, is the Lu family. The wife of her son Lin Zhongnan, and Leng Yao obviously lied, she was deliberately distorting Qiao Manman's image.

    For a while, the atmosphere on the table was strange and embarrassing.

    This table of young people walked relatively close to each other, and Leng Yao could barely be regarded as one of the leaders. But the other people's family abilities are not bad, each has its own advantages, and they don't really look at who is the leader.

    Everyone found that what Leng Yao said was obviously inconsistent with the facts, and they couldn't help whispering in their hearts, using their eyes to communicate with each other some tacit things, and the corners of their mouths and eyebrows were faintly meaningful.

    Leng Yao played with these people on weekdays. It can be said that he knows them very well. Sometimes he knows what they are thinking only by a small gesture or a micro expression.

    Leng Yao paled in embarrassment when her familiar friend saw through the nasty and dark side in her heart, feeling that the blood all over her body seemed to freeze, as cold as she wanted to make her shiver.

    The people at the table with Leng Yao could not explain clearly because of the relationship in the past, but the group of young people at the next table obviously did not have this concern.

    They were quite a bit uncomfortable with Leng Yao and others, and naturally they wouldn't have so much scruples when speaking.

    "It's a coincidence, this Qiao family daughter and Lu family son are really a pair!"

    "You said how long Leng Yao's eyes are, this is so so-so? It's a god, okay!" Someone lowered it. Said the voice.

    "Don't you know, her eyes are always on the top of her head, probably only God can enter her eyes!" The other person rolled his eyes in disdain, and suddenly sighed: "But to be honest, Qiao Man It's so beautiful!"

    "Yeah! And how rustic is it? The bookish air all over her body is much more comfortable than the arrogance of her Leng Yao with upturned nostrils and no one in her eyes."

    "Yes, I think even if Qiao Man is standing in front of me wearing a beggar's uniform, I will think she is pretty. Leng Yao's own appearance is at best at the level of more than handsome, how can she have the face to say that the parents are so-so!"

    Leng Yao heard this, her eyes became gloomy, her hands were pinched on her leg through the cloth, and her joints became pale.

    At this time, Lu Feng, who was sitting in the front seat, stood up.

    He didn't say anything about it, but handed Joe Man a gift box with a face of love.

    Qiao Manman looked at Lu Feng's ardent eyes, not sure whether he should take it, and couldn't help turning his gaze to Qiao Liang and Lin Zhongnan who were aside.

    Qiao Liang smiled silently, as if she would support her no matter what decision she made. Lin Zhongnan nodded at her slightly, so Qiao Man thanked her and took the gift with both hands.

    "Good boy, open it and take a look." Lu Feng encouraged.

    When the gift box is opened, there are two things inside, one is a mutton jade plate, and the other is a rolled up calligraphy and painting.

    Those who are familiar with the Lu family know that the jade card is a family heirloom of the Lu family, and it has always been passed down only to the mistress of the Lu family.

    The calligraphy and painting are made by Lu Feng himself. Lu Feng's calligraphy has steel and iron bones, and people in the circle are always proud of receiving his calligraphy and painting.

    When the guests in the hall saw the two gifts of Lu Feng, they knew in their hearts.

    Only these two gifts clearly showed the attitude of Lu Family and Lu Feng towards Qiao Manman-obviously, Qiao Manman was recognized by the Lu family as well as recognized and loved by Lu Feng.

    Qiao Manman took the present to Lin Zhongnan to show him.

    Lin Zhongnan knew what she was thinking, and slightly leaned over her ear and whispered: "Don't be burdened, and don't worry about me. You deserve the things of the Lu family. The Lu family belongs to the Lu family, and he is him."

    Qiao Manchu's heart settled down, and when he glanced at Lu Feng, who was obviously in high spirits after giving the gift, he didn't worry about it anymore.

    This episode was seen in the eyes of the caring people, and couldn't help sighing: "It really matches, a talented and beautiful girl, pleasing to the eye."

    The person at the table next to Leng Yao also sighed: "This is a match made in heaven, no matter which way the two people say it. , They are all very matching, even the experience is similar."

    "What did Leng Yao just say, the rural wife to please the Lu family for prosperity and wealth? That's ridiculous! She is the daughter of the Qiao family, and I didn't see that Lu Feng got it like this. Is your daughter-in-law very satisfied!"

    "Eh? Why do you say that Leng Yao said that Qiao Manman?"

    Just now, Leng Yao was over there and commented on Lu's rural daughter-in-law with disdain, even though they were also I usually listen to it as a joke, but now the facts obviously don’t match what Leng Yao said, so where is Leng Yao’s intentions?

    "I have a guess, but it's not easy to tell." A girl whispered.

    "Say it! Don't you have your appetite! Let's keep your voice down, no one will know." The

    urging person said quietly, but the voice is not small at all. People at other tables may not be able to hear when they are talking to each other. The people at Leng Yao's table are awkwardly silent, and they just happen to be able to hear their conversation completely.

    "Anyone who has eyes knows that Qiao Man is pretty and temperamental, but if someone has to open his eyes and talk nonsense, then there are only two possibilities. Either she has a holiday with them, or she is jealous. Think about it, Leng Yao has been What are you doing?"

    Everyone shook their heads.

    The well-informed girl started stroking, "She had stayed in a hospital with a leisurely and high salary, but you have not found out. Since Lin Zhongnan was seriously injured and transferred to the Army General Hospital for treatment, Leng Yao also transferred at almost the same time. She went to the hospital. Later, Lin Zhongnan was discharged from the hospital and returned to the Beijing Suburb Military Region, and she immediately went to the lower grassroots of the military region. According to the practice, the hospital would ask doctors who are about to be promoted to go to the lower grassroots to collect their resumes. For those who are paid and staying, is it possible that the hospital will let her go to the grassroots level in order to promote her?"

    "Could it be... she likes Lin Zhongnan?" someone guessed.

    "I think it's very possible that her father belongs to the military area. Maybe she fell in love with them when she went to see his father in the military area!"

    Leng Yao couldn't help it anymore and stood up quickly and walked to them. Lowered her voice and shouted: "What nonsense are you talking about! Bloodshot!" The

    well-informed girl was not afraid. Seeing the righteous master came, she didn't feel the guilty conscience of talking trivialities behind her back. Instead, she said leisurely: "What are you worried about? Yeah, I said these are all evidence! And when you arrive at the military area, you obviously should live in the dormitory arranged for you by the military area, but you have to use your father's name to press the clerks below to exchange rooms for you. Taking someone else’s house over to live by yourself is just to be a neighbor with Lin Zhongnan. I’m afraid you’re doing this with the idea of ​​being close to the water terrace!"

    Someone said, "Isn’t that right, where do they go, where do you go eagerly? You! Don’t let people say if you like a married man so shamelessly?”

    Her most private information and most ulterior side were exposed so naked/naked/naked, Leng Yao’s face seemed to burn, but she was her A word could not be refuted, and the whole body was crumbling.

    In fact, these things Leng Yao did not secretly. In the past, everyone only saw the surface but couldn't see the essence. They only thought that Leng Yao relied on her family's willfulness and did everything by her own temperament, so everyone couldn't tell why. Today, through Leng Yao's mocking Qiao Manman's remarks, someone linked up Leng Yao's recent past, and soon came up with a guess close to the facts that Leng Yao likes Lin Zhongnan.

    However, Lin Zhongnan already has a wife, and Lin Zhongnan's true identity makes people feel more and more wrong.

    The dispute between the young people did not affect the process of the banquet. Both of them intentionally converged. Leng Yao was afraid that it would be embarrassing and embarrassing in the public. Several people from Lengyao considered that this was an important occasion for Qiao’s family. Deliberately suppressed.

    When the stalemate was in stalemate, there was a commotion at the door, accompanied by the sound of surprise, "Meng Lao?" It

    is Meng Lao!

    Someone couldn't help standing up and looking back at the door.

    Seeing Meng Qingyi walked straight in, his spirit was very strong, his back was straight, and he nodded to the person who greeted him as he walked.

    A group of people followed Meng Qingyi, whose temperament was similar to that of Meng Qingyi, and they all had a refined and subtle scholarly style.

    Almost no one does not know Meng Qingyi. He is a well-known domestic architect. He once returned from overseas to serve his motherland and made outstanding contributions to the restoration of ancient buildings. After the college entrance examination was reactivated, now the reputation is even more prosperous.

    The group of people around Meng Qingyi made people a little eye-catching, and many people didn't know their origins.

    "Even Lao Meng is here. The Qiao family's face is so great. Meng Lao is a Qingliu scholar, but he has never participated in this kind of occasion."

    "Qiao Liang has made enough money for his daughter!"

    "The people behind. It seems to belong to the Cheng family."

    "Which Cheng family? How come I haven't heard of a family name Cheng."

    "The Cheng family whose ancestors have been champions for several generations, now many key scientific research projects in the country have Cheng family members. . " "

    Oh, scholarly ah! "

    guessing whispering in the crowd, Meng Qingyi been full walked to Joe.

    When Qiao Manman saw Meng Qingyi, she was already full of surprises. She hurried forward and said happily: "Teacher, why are you here!" Taking a look again, she

    continued to call people: "Uncle, auntie, Auntie, you are here too!"

    Everyone was surprised when they heard Qiao Manman's address.

    Call Meng Qingyi the teacher?

    Could it be that the disciple of the old Meng Laoguan who has been in the circle a while ago is Qiao Manman in front of him? What luck did she take to actually worship Lao Meng as a teacher.

    After hearing her address to the Cheng family again, everyone suddenly realized that Qiao Manman's mother was from the Cheng family and was born in a scholarly family. No wonder she had a good vibe.

    Meng Qingyi knocked on Qiao Manman's head affectionately, and pretended to be angry: "You girl, you don't even know when you come to the capital to come to see me, you just hung up on this stinky boy." He said that he deliberately glanced at Lin Zhongnan on the side.

    "Meng Lao." Lin Zhongnan called.

    Qiao Manman said embarrassedly: "Teacher, I originally wanted to wait until I stabilized here before visiting you, but I would trouble you to see me first."

    Meng Qingyi handed her the same thing as an envelope in his hand: "Here, besides coming to see how your girl is doing now, I also sent you this specially. I am always bullied and don't remember long!"

    "Teacher, what is this?" Qiao answered curiously. Come and unfold.

    A young guest closer to Qiao Manman looked at it and exclaimed: "It's the admission notice of

    BGI !" The author has something to say: Thank you 2020-09-2220:36:40~2020- During 09-2320:18:39, the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 5 bottles of Huaiqiu; 2 bottles of Elvis; thank you very much for your support, I Will continue to work hard!

Chapter 86:

    This exclamation was like throwing a stone onto the water, and the guests were shocked at once, and when they looked at Qiao Manman, they had another look completely different from the previous one.

    Before, everyone only regarded Qiao Manman as the daughter of Qiao Liang or the daughter of the Qiao family. They looked at the face of Qiao Liang and the Qiao family. They didn’t have any specific concepts about her. They just praised her in general. Temperament.

    However, with the addition of "Hua Da", Qiao Manman's image in everyone's mind immediately became concrete, and she probably said that she was a person with both talent and appearance.

    Qiao Manman did not expect that Meng Qingyi would bring her this surprise.

    After the admission letter was torn up by Mei Yu, although she knew in her heart that it would not affect her going to university, when she thought of it, she always had a little regret in her heart, feeling that she was missing a small corner of her future college career.

    I never thought that this regret was made up today.

    Leng Yao heard the words "BGI Admission Notice" and looked at Qiao Man with eyes full of disbelief.

    how is this possible! How could she, a girl who was born in the countryside, be admitted to the country's first university!

    Leng Yao desperately said to herself, this must be fake, it must be the back door that Meng Lao walked to raise Qiao Manman's worth! Yes, it must be so!

    The more she thought about it, the more uneven she was. In addition, she was ridiculed by the people next door. Her sane mind became heated for a while, and in front of the guests in the hall, she asked loudly: "The admissions work for the college entrance examination has long been over, even if The low-ranking schools have already issued admission notices. How can the notice of BGI be issued now?"

    Don’t look at Leng Yao’s loss of reason, but the skills of saying half and leaving half of the speech deliberately in the past have always been there. He didn't say his guess, but asked questions, letting everyone use their imagination.

    Human imagination is uncontrollable, especially when it comes to controversial matters, ideas are full of tricks.

    Soon, those young people who acted unscrupulously began to whisper to each other, secretly discussing the true weight of the admission letter.

    Since the notice was taken out by Meng Lao, who is also the honorary principal of Hua University, it naturally cannot be fake.

    But the facts are like what Leng Yao said. The time is not right. As the priority admission institution of BGI, the notice should be issued at the earliest. It is impossible to issue it now.

    Unless Mr. Meng opened the back door for his closed disciples.

    Soon, many people came to the same guess as Leng Yao.

    It was fine for a few people to whisper, but when everyone was questioning in private, their voices became louder.

    Leng Yao watched with satisfaction the change in the attitude of the people in the hall, and couldn't help but cocked her mouth. She was humiliated today, so she made Qiao Manman not come to the stage even more, and only pulled Qiao Manman into the water. Is it still a matter of careful thinking?

    After Qiao Liang, Meng Qingyi, and Cheng's family heard Leng Yao's words, they watched the guests start to speculate, their expressions condensed, and their eyes looked at Leng Yao with chills.

    It is really shameful to say something that intentionally misleads others in public!

    Meng Qingyi cleared his throat and said, "Are you all suspicious of this admission notice? Then I will tell you the reason inside. I hope you don't go out and spread it after you know the ins and outs of the matter, otherwise, it will be ruined. It’s my Meng Qingyi’s reputation. What’s more ruined is the clear name of BGI’s century-old prestigious school."

    "Qiao Manman’s admission letter was mailed to Qingshui Village where she is located a month and a half ago, and the local post office is even The county magistrate can testify. But unfortunately, because at that time Qiao Manman was taking care of his seriously injured husband in the capital, the admission notice was torn apart by the villain. Fortunately, she was the local provincial champion, and her admission status has always been It is being watched by all walks of life, so even if the admission notice is torn up, everyone knows that she was accepted by BGI."

    "Originally, without the admission notice, just go directly to BGI to fill in a procedure, but I think it’s Qiao Man today. On the special day of returning to Qiao's

    family , I, as a teacher, gave her a new admission notice." As soon as Meng Qingyi finished speaking, everyone caught the word "provincial champion" first.

    "Provincial champion? What a high score! A person in our department was admitted to Huada, and his score was terribly high. The provincial champion is at least a few tenths higher than him!"

    "It's worthy of being Cheng. The descendants of the family may really be able to read books. This may really be hereditary."

    "This little girl is really blessed, beautiful, and good at reading. Now there is such a family background, and it will be

    amazing in the future!" Everyone was amazed. With Qiao Manchu's college entrance examination results, I no longer hold onto the community notice.

    Leng Yao heard this, and her face became extremely grayed while stunned. Qiao Manman turned out to be the top student in the college entrance examination, which was something she had never expected!

    When you feel that you are on the same level as a person, you will feel that you can trip over the other person as long as you stretch out one leg. But when you find that the horizontal line you think is a chasm, you will feel a deep sense of powerlessness, and no matter how much you stumble, it won't affect the opponent at all.

    Leng Yao didn't expect that he dug a hole, not only didn't make Qiao Manman fall into it, but made her the object of praise.

    Meng Qingyi continued to say: "Although the college entrance examination this time is not a national unified proposition, the difficulty of preparing the questions is similar in all provinces. Among all the provincial champions, Qiao Manman has the highest score, so Qiao Manman is the national As the honorary principal, it should be understandable for me to reissue an admission letter to the national college entrance examination champion and the first student admitted by BGI?" The

    guests were once again stunned.

    The provincial champion is scary enough. Now this little girl is still the national champion, not to mention re-issuing an admission notice, it is nothing to exaggerate to give her a national number one award!

    "It's worthy of being a closed disciple of Meng Lao, who can question this ability?"

    "No wonder so many students are rejected by Meng Lao. With such a talented student, others are in the eyes of Meng Lao. Isn't it all rotten wood?"

    Leng Yao fell into a chair in despair. Just now she thought that Qiao Manman was already a mountain that could not be climbed, but Meng Qingyi's words dealt her a heavy blow. Compared to her, Qiao Manman is more than a mountain. , It is simply a cloud ladder to the sky, even looking up can't see the end.

    She has always aroused pride in her sister circle to Qiao Manman, nothing!

    "Haha, I didn't know who was ridiculing Qiao Manman's daring to apply for BGI. It turns out that they have that strength!" The girls at the table next door marveled and saw Leng Yao's extremely ugly face, and they couldn't help but worsen the situation. .

    "Yes, she also said that Qiao is full of ridiculousness. I think she is ridiculous!"

    "She thinks she is amazing after taking the exam for a secondary school, but compared with Hua University, the secondary school should not be enough. Right?"

    "No, my uncle works in the Ministry of Education. I heard him say that the college entrance examination enrollment is divided into several different levels from top to bottom. The first level is naturally China University and Beijing University, and the second level is national priority. University, the next are the undergraduates under the Ministry, the undergraduates under the provinces, the junior colleges under the ministries, the junior colleges under the provinces, the secondary schools under the ministries, and the secondary schools under the province. Leng Yao’s secondary school, whether it is under the ministry or the province, can be counted as compared with Hua University. It's a world of difference!"

    "Yes, some people always think that they are different from the others. That's because she is always compared with dwarves and never knows what the world of the superior is like."

    Leng Yao knew that the people at the next table were deliberately saying It's for her, otherwise the voice won't be that loud.

    Leng Yao couldn't bear it anymore, her academic performance had never been so degraded.

    She HUO Di turned away, shaking his pride with his last jaw wary eye on the group of humanity: "I have nothing stronger than you admitted to these people what you have to say my face!?"

    The first to stir up The girl on the subject sneered, "We didn't take the college entrance examination at all. What do you compare to our group? Besides, our faces are not as big as you. At least we have never thought about having a husband."

    "Heh! The husband who fell in love with others didn't say it, but also deliberately smeared them. First, they said that the parents are similar, and then that they deliberately cling to the glory and wealth, and even laughed at others for failing to enter the university, but this one, which one lasts He did not hit the face? appearance, they dumped you eight street. family background, two evenly matched Joe Lu, who does not exist who cling to. As for school, I'm afraid you'll ever catch up kissing! "

    say these words of the girl, and before Leng Yao had had a holiday, and now naturally resorted to doing everything he could to laugh at her.

    Leng Yao can't stand others using Qiao Manman to belittle her. She used to regard Qiao Manman as the dust on the soles of her feet, but it turns out that Qiao Manman is full of dusty diamonds, not something she can step on and grind. This kind of psychological gap is enough to make her unacceptable. It was so ruthlessly exposed, she felt that she didn't even have the last fig leaf.

    Leng Yao threw the tea on the table to the girl uncontrollably.

    The girl was stunned for a moment, and then reacted. She picked up the fruit plate with peanuts and melon seeds next to Leng Yao. She shouted while she shouted: "Why do you throw me at you? You miss Qiao's full husband, dare to do it. Don't you dare to be it!"

    The noise immediately silenced the noisy hall. Everyone looked at the two girls in astonishment, and more people looked at Leng Yao in astonishment, digesting the shocking information they had just heard in their hearts. .

    That's the girl from the Leng family, she actually had that kind of thought for the Lu family's son, but she clearly already has a wife.

    Everyone is thinking about it in their hearts.

    Sitting at the front, Leng Guogang hurriedly stood up with a black face and pulled up Cheng Hui, who was still sluggish beside him.

    Cheng Hui was dragged up by Leng Guogang staggeringly and walked out, but she couldn't react to it for a while.

    Leng Guogang took Cheng Hui all the way to the front of Leng Yao, and once again handed Leng Yao over, "Shame on you, don't hurry up!"

Chapter 87:

    Leng Yao's brain was completely blank at the moment the girl called out. In an instant, she went from head to toe, and her upper and lower teeth fought with chills, and all the blood on her face faded and turned into embarrassing blue and white.

    It's over, it's all over! There was only one thought in her mind.

    She was dragged away by Leng Guogang in a daze. Before leaving, she looked back at the situation in the hall uncontrollably.

    The elders who had treated her and looked at her in the past seemed to frown at her, and a touch of disgust was added to the faces of some people.

    People of the same age are more interested in watching the excitement, and while making eye contact with each other, they seem to be secretly making fun of her.

    Look at the host of today's banquet.

    Qiao looked at her calmly with full eyes, as if looking at an insignificant beam jumping clown.

    And Lin Zhongnan refused to give her a look under this situation, his attention was all on Qiao Manman's ears, it seemed that even a glance at himself was unnecessary.

    The moment Leng Yao turned her head back, tears gushed out unconsciously, and her face was instantly muddled.

    Leng Guogang stuffed the dumb mother and daughter into the car, waved back the guard in the driver's seat, and drove all the way back to his home in the city.

    Leng Yao was still crying, while Cheng Hui cursed bitterly the girl who embarrassed Leng Yao.

    "Okay, I still have the face to cry!"

    Leng Guogang suddenly screamed, and Leng Yao shivered with fright.

    "Why are you so angry!" Cheng Hui, who was also frightened by Leng Guogang's voice, exclaimed dissatisfiedly.

    "I haven't asked you to settle the account yet, you came to question me! I asked you, did you support her, she dared to occupy other people's houses? You are lawless!" Leng Guogang was full of anger and his face was full of anger. Suffocating.

    Cheng Hui shrank, she was not afraid of Leng Guogang on weekdays, only when Leng Guogang was really angry, she felt scared, and immediately she didn't dare to talk to each other again.

    Leng Guogang pointed to Leng Yao and said, "From tomorrow, I will leave the military area, and the occupied house will be moved out honestly for me. The Army General Hospital does not have to go to work again. Didn't you get admitted to a technical secondary school? , I guess there are not many people who know you in that school, so you will stay at home honestly for me during this period, and you are not allowed to go anywhere, so as not to embarrass me until your school starts, and you will live more in the future. Don't run home."

    Leng Guo just finished speaking, flicking his sleeves and leaving with a cold face, and then there was a huge sound of closing doors in the study.

    Leng Yao suffered successive blows, and had no masters.

    "Mom..." Leng Yao instinctively sought her mother's comfort.

    Cheng Hui was also very confused about what happened tonight, and she still couldn't believe that her daughter's reputation was ruined in this way.

    The daughter who has been educated meticulously for more than 20 years, hoping that she will be able to marry into a prominent family, so that the wife of the chief, who is not of high birth, will have a bit of face from other wives, but today's banquet was completely ruined.

    Just like the precious porcelain carefully maintained, once it is broken, there is no longer any value in the collection.

    Cheng Hui patted Leng Yao's hand, "Your father is right. During this time, you should not go anywhere, and avoid the leisure at home. You should stop thinking about Lu Family and Lin Zhongnan. There was a way before. Slowly, it is absolutely impossible for you to be in this situation now."

    Leng Yao looked at her mother incredulously, why did she hear a trace of disapproval in Cheng Hui's words?

    In the Beijing Hotel, the banquet continued.

    What happened to Leng Yao was like an episode, and it came to an end with the departure of Leng Guogang's family.

    Soon the table opened, and one dish after another was served on the table.

    The atmosphere in the restaurant gradually became lively, and Qiao Liang led Qiao Manman and Lin Zhongnan to greet and recognize people at the table.

    When he came to the seat where young people gathered, Qiao Liang handed Qiao Manman to Que Yue, who was sitting at the nearby table, saying, "You are about the same age. Let's play by yourself. I won't mix it up. Que Yue, can you help me please. My house is full."

    Que Yue stood up and promised with a smile, "Uncle Qiao, leave it to me, don't worry."

    Qiao Liangshu opened the corner of his mouth and patted Qiao's full shoulder to signal her not to feel stressed, and she took Lin with him. Zhongnan continued to recognize people.

    At Que Yue's table, there were a few acquaintances, in addition to Yang Yuanfan and Cheng Weiliang's two cousins, there was also Han Lu.

    Both Han Lu and Yang Yuanfan were admitted to the University of Geosciences, and their majors were considered closely related to their previous work.

    Cheng Weiliang and Que Yue were admitted to Beijing University and National People's Congress respectively.

    Coupled with the fact that the national college entrance examination champion, who has just been stamped by Meng Qingyi, is full of people, the people at this table have attracted attention for a time.

    After all, they are all top students, a group of rising stars.

    Yang Yuanfan took the tea in his hand and got up first, "Little cousin, congratulations on returning to Qiao's house. In the future, in the capital, a cousin will cover you, and keeping you will not make you bullied! You know I can't drink, you can't drink anyway. , Let’s dry this cup with tea instead of wine!”

    Before Qiao Manman had time to respond, Cheng Weiliang stood up suddenly and said disgustingly: “Forget it, you can’t even drink wine, and the school is away from cousin. The Huada is thousands of miles away. How can we be close to Beijing University? My cousin will have to be covered by me in the future!" The

    two looked at each other across a round table, like two cockfights with their necks blooming.

    "I'm twenty-two, I should be older than you." Yang Yuanfan stared at Cheng Weiliang suddenly.

    Cheng Weiliang smiled faintly, "Unfortunately, I am also twenty-two, and it is the birthday of the first month."

    "I know my cousin much earlier than you, and my cousin is still closer to me." Yang Yuanfan's face flashed faintly.

    Cheng Weiliang was unwilling to show weakness, "But I look alike with my cousin, and outsiders think we are brothers and sisters."

    Is this okay?

    Yang Yuanfan squinted at Cheng Weiliang, then smiled suddenly, "I have eaten the dishes my cousin cooks for me, it is delicious on earth!"

    Cheng Weiliang sighed, seemingly disdainful, "The cousin knows that I use my brain and love to eat sweets, so I specially made amber walnuts for me!"

    "You!"

    "What are you?" The

    two cousins ​​were unconvinced. Who, fight with eyes for a while.

    Qiao Manman knew that Yang Yuanfan had always been out of shape, and his personality was a little bit off. He never thought that Weiliang, the new cousin, looked so gentle on the outside, but he also had such a naive side, he couldn't help but chuckled secretly.

    Que Yue really couldn't stand the two naive ghosts comparing each other, took up Joe's full arm, and said impatiently: "Okay, you don't have to fight, Uncle Joe has already given me this glorious task, it's nothing for you. It’s. Besides, we’re all girls. It’s easy to communicate with anything.”

    Han Lu took up the other arm of Qiao Manman, and said: “Yes, I don’t need to worry about it. Besides, there is also I do, I can make full bullied by others to go to? go, full, not ignores them, too boring, we take you to meet new people. "

    then, hold down full table with Joe to go past.

    Only then did Yang Yuanfan and Cheng Weiliang realize that their little cousins ​​had been taken away, so what's the point of their quarreling here?

    The two sat down while continuing to look at each other, and neither of them was willing to lose first.

    Yang Yuanfan and Cheng Weiliang didn't know each other before, but now because of Qiao Manman, they are now close relatives.

    However, who is the closest cousin of Qiao Manman, who is so cute and sensible, has to be said.

    When the two of them were still staring at them unwillingly, Lin Zhongnan didn't know where he came from.

    "Company commander." Yang Yuanfan subconsciously followed the name he used when he was in the army, and immediately stopped fighting Cheng Weiliang, and immediately stood up properly.

    "Cousin." Lin Zhongnan replied lightly.

    Yang Yuanfan's feet softened immediately, "Don't, company commander, I can't afford it." Except for Lin Zhongnan calling his cousin by joking when he first confessed to Qiao Manman, Yang Yuanfan never dared to let Lin Zhongnan do this again. Called.

    "Affordable, cousin." Lin Zhongnan responded calmly without changing his face, then turned his head to Cheng Weiliang,

    nodding at him, "and this cousin." Lin Zhongnan is older than them. To be big, he still has an iron-blooded temperament that has been polished in the army for many years. Being called a cousin by such a person, Cheng Weiliang couldn't help but stand up and screamed: "Brother Zhongnan . " "

    The two cousin, not nervous, I just want to please some things about you. "Lin Zhongnan let into Victoria Liang and Yang Yuanfan sit down.

    "Company commander, ah, forget it, I will call you Zhongnan brother too, if you have something to say!" Yang Yuanfan said dogmatically.

    "You are about to start school, and I will also go back to the military area. I may not have so much time to take care of Man Man in the future. Man Man is still young, so I can trouble you to be a cousin to help me. If you have any thoughts in school The unruly people come to her, and bother the two cousins ​​to help.”

    Yang Yuanfan and Cheng Weiliang immediately patted their chests and promised: “Don’t worry, Brother Zhongnan, don’t think we are not in Huada, but there are all in Huada. Our people,

    please ensure that there is no fly in my little cousin's college life." Lin Zhongnan smiled on his serious face, "Please, please ." He raised his neck and drank a glass of wine to express his gratitude.

    "It's okay." The two also hurriedly drank a drink.

    As soon as Lin Zhongnan left, the two of them who just wanted to be arrogant, immediately exchanged glances with each other tacitly, and chuckled at the same time.

    Haha, this fearless man is worried about their little cousin being abducted!

    After laughing, I suddenly realized the seriousness of the matter. With the talent and appearance of their little cousin, how many mad bees and butterflies have to be provoked.

    Yes, this matter must be taken seriously, not careless! There are all kinds of people in the university, so we must guard against them.

    The two immediately discarded their previous suspicions and discussed with each other.

    The adults in the distance, watching the two play together so soon, of course they are happy to see it happen. We are all relatives, and our children are all outstanding, so we naturally have to interact with each other a lot.

    With Que Yue and Han Lu, Qiao Manman quickly met a group of peers.

    Everyone is naturally willing to give face to Qiao's family and Que Yue, and they are very kind to Qiao Manchu.

    After the real conversation, everyone found that Qiao Manman did not have the arrogance due to his grades and family background, nor did he have the cowardice and petty temperament that came from the country. I felt comfortable talking to her and couldn't help but like Qiao Manman.

    Lu Xunan did not sit with those young people. When he was a boy, he was given high hopes by his family. He joined the army early. He was already a major at a young age, so he sat with those important officers in the army and did not join in with his peers.

    He looked at Qiao Manman from a distance, with obscure bitterness in his eyes.

    As the only hostess of the Lu family, Lu Xiaoyan saw that Lu Feng gave Qiao Manman the jade card representing the family inheritance, and saw Leng Yao embarrassed in public, she couldn't help but snorted in her heart, useless things.

    However, Leng Yao's reputation has been ruined, and he must neither marry Lin Zhongnan nor Lu Xun'an.

    She stroked her slightly swollen belly, thinking to herself that some things should be done slowly.

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2020-09-2417:52:14~2020-09-2517:53:30~

    Thank you to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution : Xiyan 10 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 88

    After the Qiao family's confession banquet, the entire capital circle knew that Qiao's family had an extra talented daughter, and they were a loving young couple with the Lu family's son who was finally able to find it.

    Both of them are leaders in their younger generations. This combination makes many people jealous and envious. They lament that the good children belong to other people's families. Now even if they want to get one for their own children, they don't have any chance.

    It's almost the beginning of March in spring, and the weather has been warmer for a day.

    Qiao Manman and Lin Zhongnan both returned to the military region after the pro-banquet was over.

    Lin Zhongnan's body has been quickly restored under the continuous conditioning of Xiaobailuo Lingshui, and the continuous nourishment of supplements sent by the Qiao family and the Lu family.

    As soon as Lin Zhongnan recovered, he was quickly recalled by the army and ended his sick leave early.

    Lin Zhongnan started to go out early every day and return late. In many cases, he was too busy to eat at home. He often walked out of the house before Qiao Manman woke up, and came back exhausted after Qiao Manman fell asleep.

    Qiao Manman didn't understand the situation in the army, but she knew that Lin Zhongnan was involved in a lot of confidential things, so she never asked too much. Just quietly continued to add spiritual water to the water he was drinking, hoping to relieve his physical fatigue.

    The school day of BGI is set in mid-March.

    Qiao Manman plans to use the half-month before school starts to repair the yard in front of his house.

    The courtyard is three times larger than the small courtyard previously used by educated youth.

    In fact, it was not that big originally, but it happened to be in the first row of the bungalow, and everyone unanimously expanded their yard forward. The people in the last row have expanded their backyards one after another.

    Faced with such a large vacant land, of course there must be specific plans.

    Qiao Manman spent a day erasing it, and finally drew a sketch of the plan of the yard. In order to see the specific effect, he even painted it carefully.

    When all of her work was done, she was already too sleepy. She didn't even take off her clothes, and fell asleep directly on the kang.

    When he woke up the next day, Qiao Manman found that he was sleeping well in a warm bed, wearing comfortable pajamas and pajamas.

    Looking at the location beside him, if it weren't for the folded quilt like tofu, Qiao Manman would have thought that Lin Zhongnan hadn't come back last night.

    She sat up holding the quilt, thinking that Lin Zhongnan helped her change the clothes last night, her face flushed, and she didn't know how much he saw.

    Ah, can't think about it anymore!

    Qiao Manman rubbed his face vigorously, and shook his head vigorously, as if to shake some ambiguous pictures out of his mind.

    Thinking of the sketch that was just completed last night, she couldn't help but look at the edge of the Kang without a mattress. She remembered closing her eyes and putting the picture there.

    Nothing at all.

    Qiao Manman went down barefoot with his shoes under the coolness of the morning, and soon found the picture on a temporary desk.

    Probably Lin Zhongnan helped her put it away last night.

    Qiao Manman stood at the desk holding the drawing, carefully examined it, and then picked up the pencil to temporarily outline a few areas to be added and improved.

    While thinking about it seriously, there was movement from the doorway, and before she could turn her head back, she was suddenly hugged in the air.

    Qiao Manman exclaimed, his hands involuntarily encircled the opponent's neck, and the lost drawings slowly fell from the air in a spinning motion.

    Lin Zhongnan always hugged Qiao Manman back to the kang, put a quilt that still had warmth on her, and frowned as she watched her condescendingly, "Without putting on her coat, what should I do if I catch a cold in the morning?"

    Qiao Manman After inhaling his nose, Lin Zhongnan felt a moisturizing water vapor and a refreshing soap smell on Lin Zhongnan's body. He couldn't help asking: "You have a bath? It's so cold in the morning, what kind of bath do you take?"

    A smile appeared on Lin Zhongnan’s stern face, and he patted the white and smooth face stained with pink clouds, "Little girl, have learned to use my words to refute me, huh?"

    Qiao's full eyes glanced away slightly. But his neck was raised quietly, looking like a little arrogant.

    Lin Zhongnan laughed lowly, took the warm clothes on the kang head, and tried to help Qiao Manman change his clothes, but he said in a serious manner: "If you want to change the drawing, put on your clothes and then change it."

    Qiao Manman I

    opened my eyes wide in an instant, and in the next second I quickly grabbed the clothes with my hands, guarded my chest, and squatted : "I, I can wear it myself, no, I don't need you." Lin Zhongnan suddenly leaned over and put his arms on her. On both sides of the body, he pushed Qiao Manman's body slightly back, and whispered in her ear: "Are you shy? But you should know that I changed your clothes for you last night."

    Qiao Manman was surprised and surprised. Looking at the person in front of him again, he couldn't say a word. Although we slept in the same bed for a while, it was the first time that we discussed such an explicit topic with each other.

    Until I saw that the blush on Qiao Man's face had spread below his neck, and thinking of the beauty I saw inadvertently last night, Lin Zhongnan's Adam's apple rolled a few times, and his arms hidden under his clothes showed the shape of muscles.

    He took a deep breath and straightened up, "Okay, then I'll go out first."

    Qiao Manman looked at Lin Zhongnan's tall and wide back, bit his lip, and couldn't help but ask, "You... what did you see yesterday? What?"

    Lin Zhongnan heard the words, his footsteps, his voice seemed restrained, "We are a husband and wife, and naturally we have seen everything we should see."

    After speaking, Qiao Man's body became stiff with instinct. To make a defensive posture. Unexpectedly, Lin Zhongnan just leaned over and picked up the drawing that had just fallen on the ground, gently shaken off the dust on it, put it on the desk again, leaving a sentence "very beautiful", and then pushed the door out.

    Joe Man covered his hot cheeks with his hands, and after a while, he dressed quickly and walked out of the room.

    In the early spring of the morning, although it was a little bit chilly, the clear air aroused all the cells in the whole body, and made people feel full of energy immediately.

    Qiao Manman walked into the yard while breathing fresh air, and then was dumbfounded by the scene in front of him.

    Yesterday the yard was full of withered grass. Now the grass has been cleared, and all the ground has been turned over again, and it looks soft and moist.

    Lin Zhongnan walked over from the side, looked at the land in the yard with her, and asked, "In addition to turning the ground, what else can I do for you?"

    Qiao Manman guessed that this man probably saw her last night. After drawing the drawings, I started to help her turn over the floor. I guess I will do it again in the morning for a while, otherwise I won't have to take a shower early in the morning. Thinking about it, it would take a lot of effort and effort to turn over such a large piece of land.

    She complained heartily, "You are already busy enough in the army, how can you help me with these things, I can do it slowly by myself."

    Lin Zhongnan glanced at her, seemingly disgusted, "It depends on how long you have to turn over with your thin arms and legs. Besides, I feel distressed when I'm tired. Turning over these places is nothing to me, it's just a morning exercise. The amount of exercise." The

    sudden love words made Qiao Manman couldn't help feeling a little sweet in his heart. She saw that it was still early, and it was rare to see Lin Zhongnan at home early in the morning, so she wanted to make him a hearty breakfast.

    Unfortunately, Lin Zhongnan was ready to go out. He said that there was something in the army, so he left in a hurry.

    Qiao Manman had to simply ate some breakfast alone, and took the drawing to slightly change the place he thought of in the morning, and then he was about to start construction according to the drawing.

    She first went to see her uncle Cheng Muyang and asked him if he knew any botanist or agronomist.

    Cheng Muyang naturally has no shortage of contacts in this area. Soon, according to Qiao Manman's request, she sent her some fine vegetable seeds and flower seedlings, and some even plants dug out from the laboratory or experimental base.

    Especially what surprised Qiao was that she just tried to ask if she could get the rhizomes of wisteria or blue snow for her. Unexpectedly, in this cold north, Cheng Muyang would find them for her.

    In the past, when I was in Qingshui Village, I could only dig some wild flowers to plant in the yard. Although they were also very beautiful, they were still far from the dream garden in my mind.

    Now with these two kinds of flowers, it will be much easier to realize.

    At the same time, Qiao Manman also contacted Yang Yuanfan, asking him to help him find reliable masons and carpenters.

    Ask the masons to lay several straight or winding stone roads or stone paths according to their own drawings. Let the carpenter build a series of wooden frames like arches along these paths.

    When Qiao Manman was in Qingshui Village, he half sold and gave away many handmade products to the girls of the archaeological team. Handmade soaps with excellent effects and beautiful colors are the most popular. After the girls returned to the city, they often wrote letters and remittances to buy handmade soap for their colleagues, classmates, and friends. Qiao Manman made a lot of money on this income.

    Therefore, even if Qiao Manman didn't use Lin Zhongnan's deposit, he didn't hesitate to spend money. He only required the two craftsmen to be able to construct according to their own ideas.

    Carpenter Master Tan is a villager in a village near the military area. Because of his good carpentry work, he is very famous in Shili and eight townships. Gradually, the military members often come to him to make custom-made furniture.

    It was the first time Master Tan received such a job. At first, he thought it was just a few wooden shelves, but he felt that he was awkward. Only when he really started to do it, he realized that it was quite complicated.

    Regardless of the thickness, shape, height, and layout of the shelf, there are different requirements. It is by no means simply digging a hole, burying a soil, and nailing a few nails.

    In fact, this was designed by Qiao Manman after rigorously calculating the dimensions and angles in accordance with the architectural principles taught by Meng Qingyi. While ensuring the beauty and practicality of the wooden frame, it must be safe, stable and strong.

    At first, Master Tan thought that he could take care of Qiao Manman's project alone with his little apprentice. After working for a day, he honestly went to the village to find some familiar people for help.

    More people work faster, and within ten days, they will have a rough shape.

    Not to mention, the finished product built according to Qiao Manman's vision really looks like it. Master Tan finally couldn't help it. He took advantage of his rest and chatted with Qiao Manman.

    "This sister-in-law, didn’t you say that you just set up a few shelves for flowers and fruits to climb the vines? The final result is obviously a few wooden corridors with hollow ceilings. There are several places where you can sit and trust, except that there is no real I don’t think it’s bad anymore.”

    Qiao Manman smiled and replied: You’re right, I really want to make a few long corridors, but the main part of these corridors I hope is made by Huamu. In summer, you can sit here when you enjoy the cold, or enjoy the flowers or pick the fruit directly. Isn’t it comfortable? "With

    that said, Master Tan was intrigued. He asked Qiao Manman what he is going to grow?

    Qiao Manman answered a few, and said regretfully: "It's a pity that I didn't find other fruits that can climb vines except grapes." "

    Master Tan Yipaitaitui," I have ah! "

    The author has something to say: Chapter Eighty-Eight, this is an auspicious number, let’s post it! With this auspicious number, I want to ask all the little cuties for an author’s collection, just open the author column and click on the author’s collection. I wish you all post!

Chapter 89:

    "What is it?" Qiao asked curiously.

    Master Tan used two fingers to compare the size, "I don’t know if you have seen this thing. Almost all grow in the mountains. It is about the size of a red date. The fruit is green. When it matures, it becomes soft. The flesh inside. It is also green with some black seeds. Does it taste so sweet and sour? Children like it best. Our locals call it round jujube."

    Qiao listened to it, and his eyes showed surprise.

    Round jujube, isn't it just wild kiwi fruit?

    Many sellers of certain treasures in later generations called it mini kiwis in order to gain attention.

    But this name is really vivid.

    Although round jujube is completely different from ordinary kiwi fruit in appearance, the flesh structure inside is exactly the same. In terms of texture and taste, jujube is much more delicious than ordinary kiwi.

    Coupled with its extremely high nutritional value and health preservation value, later generations of merchants saw business opportunities and transplanted it from the deep mountains for large-scale planting.

    However, the round jujube is probably only suitable for growing in the mountains. The transplanted round jujube is far less flavorful than when it is wild, and when it matures, it will become soft, juicy, breakable, and perishable, so it is often needed They are picked when they are immature, transported to the sales location and then ripened manually, which greatly reduces the taste. But compared to ordinary kiwifruit, it is still much more delicious, so it has always been very popular in the market.

    It's just that people who are used to eating wild round jujubes find it difficult to accept this transplanted and ripened variety, as was the case with Qiao Manman in his previous life.

    Now it is different. She has the blessing of Xiaobailuo Lingshui, and she is not afraid that the taste will change after transplanting the round dates. Lingshui will only make the fruit more delicious and sweet. Moreover, the round jujubes are planted in their own small yard, so there is no need to pick them when they are immature. You can pick them anytime you want to eat.

    Qiao Manman couldn't wait to ask: "Master Tan, you have the rhizomes of jujube in your house, right?"

    Master Tan chuckled, "It seems that you understand it! Yes, I encountered two relatively short round jujube vines when I went up the mountain to chop wood. I dug it down and transplanted it to the old tree in my backyard, thinking about waiting for the results to relieve the children. Now the children are no longer around, and our old couple don’t eat it. If you want it, I will dig it and give it to you."

    "Great, Master Tan, I can't ask for it!" Qiao Manman thanked him immediately.

    Master Tan waved his hand, "Things that are not of value should not be thanked."

    Qiao Manman did not expect to have such an unexpected joy, and the exchange with Master Tan also gave her inspiration. Apart from the green circles in the mountains Dates, as well as red raspberries, plum, yellow mushroom cool and so on.

    These are common wild fruits in the northern mountains.

    Although Qingshui Village was also located in the north before, there were few large mountains and many low hills and low slopes. This kind of wild fruit that likes to grow in the mountains is not common, so Qiao Manman did not expect that there would be grapes other than grapes. So many fruits can be planted.

    Qiao Manman asked Master Tan to dig round dates and help her find some raspberries, plums and mushrooms.

    This is not difficult for Master Tan, who has been running into the mountains all year round, so he naturally agreed.

    Within two days, all wooden frames were built according to Qiao Manman's vision. Master Tan is also an activist, he himself stared at work here and didn't have time to go, so he entrusted relatives who often went up the mountain to help find wild fruit seedlings.

    When handing over the work, Qiao Manman not only harvested the flower stand promenade to his satisfaction, but also received many kinds of plants.

    The vegetation on the mountain has begun to sprout and new, and these plants have just turned green and have grown young leaves, looking at the green and happy, full of vitality.

    Qiao Manman was very satisfied with Master Tan's craftsmanship, and he helped himself a lot, and he added 10% more when he settled his wages.

    Master Tan really said nothing, but Qiao Manman said that if he finds any delicious and beautiful wild fruits in the future, he can help her find them. Master Tan accepted it embarrassingly.

    After the trail is paved and the shelf is set up, the only thing left is how to plant these plants reasonably.

    In order to facilitate future access and transportation, Qiao Manman paved the road leading from the courtyard door to the house door straight, wide and flat. There is no complicated flower stand in the sky, so he needs to spend more time on both sides of the road.

    Qiao Manman chose hollyhock and rose and planted them on both sides of the road.

    Hollyhock and rose have tall plants, large flower clusters, colorful and colorful flowers and unbeatable flowers, which are very suitable as garden ornamental plants.

    Among the seedlings sent by Master Tan, Qiao Manman was also pleasantly surprised to find several Platycodon grandiflorum interspersed in it.

    Qiao Manman prefers blue-purple flowers. Both the color and flower shape of platycodon are just right for her aesthetics. Qiao Manman will also plant platycodon on both sides of the road.

    Before planting, she specially dripped a little spiritual water on the roots of Platycodon grandiflorum, hoping that its root system could multiply quickly and give out more new shoots.

    It is conceivable that in the summer breeze, clusters of flowers of different colors swaying slowly above, and two blue-purple streamers winding and undulating below, it will be a pleasing landscape.

    In addition, Qiao Manman had already planned the two flower corridor paths with nine winding loops from the east to the west.

    Wisteria and blue snowflakes were planted at the exit of the flower gallery near the house, one purple and the other blue, super dusty and refined. When the summer is the most prosperous, the dense flowers are all over the flower stands, the lotus roots are hanging down, or the light blue clouds are floating, what a dreamlike illusion.

    At the exit of the flower gallery near the courtyard gate, yellow woody and white rose were planted respectively. When these two kinds of climbing flowers bloom, it is another lively scene with clusters of flowers.     Inside the two flower corridors, one planted different fruits, such as purple grapes, green round dates, yellow gourds, red raspberries, and plums. One is planted with various thinning fruits, such as cucumber, loofah, pumpkin, winter melon, tomato, gourd and so on.

    Most of these plants can climb vines, and in summer they will hang down a bunch of gratifying fruits. Those that cannot climb vines are mostly plants with soft stems and need to be attached to supports to grow well. They are suitable for planting on both sides of the flower porch.

    Due to the twists and turns of the two flower corridors and the reciprocating loops, the yards on the east and west sides are automatically divided into small areas. Qiao Manman planted different vegetables in each small area, such as eggplants, peppers, potatoes, etc. Qiao Manman has planted seven or eight plants for everything he can think of, not asking for more, but a rich variety. In addition, two areas have been specially opened for planting strawberries and mushrooms.     On the side of the land closer to the house, Qiao Manman chose to plant some low shrubs, such as hazelnuts, figs, kumquats, lemon trees, and cherry trees. Some are not suitable for growing in the north, but they are also good as ornamental plants in the end. Besides, Qiao Manman felt that she used the spiritual water in the small white snails to water it, and the taste would not be bad. The only thing to consider is how to let them grow through the winter without being frozen to death.     During Qiao Man's busy days, the military members who lived nearby found it strange and often watched the show.     Many of them are from the countryside, and they have an inseparable love for the land. Otherwise, they would not choose to live in a bungalow that can plant the land. After seeing Qiao Manman taking care of the land in the yard so carefully , Can not help but feel good.     Recently, they have faintly heard that the young couples living in this house are from extraordinary backgrounds. Among them, the young military family member who seems to be young has been admitted to the best university in the country. At first, they thought that they would meet someone who was incompatible with them, but they didn't expect to see the small army members bury seeds, plant seedlings, sprinkle soil, and water themselves, and immediately felt that they were getting closer to her.     They often ask Qiao Manman if he needs help.     Qiao Manman has his own plan, and naturally he politely refuses each time.     Sometimes, Qiao Manman would chat with them, exchange some vegetable varieties, and would invite them to sit in the courtyard and ask for some questions about farming.     Gradually, everyone became acquainted with each other, and it was inevitable to compare Qiao Manman with Leng Yao, who had caused everyone's complaints in the military yard a while ago.

    Both inside and outside are rejoicing that Leng Yao finally left the military area.

    This word reached Leng Guogang's ears, and when he returned home he couldn't help but lose his temper at Leng Yao.

    Leng Yao was locked up at home during this period and couldn't go anywhere. I heard that the friends who had made good with her in the past listened to the elders in the family and refused to let them continue to interact with her. She felt angry and wronged in her heart, and she couldn't help but feel sorry for Joe. Manman became more and more jealous.

    After being taught by Leng Guogang from time to time, the gloom in Leng Yao's eyes became more intense.

    The taste of falling from the clouds made her unbearable, and it was all caused by Qiao Manman! Leng Yao swears that one day, she will also let Qiao Man have a taste of falling into the clouds!

    After busying for half a month, Qiao Manman finally finished taking care of the large yard.

    In fact, the mango seeds have not yet arrived, and there may be warm and cold weather. Many fruits and vegetables are not suitable for planting now, but she will go to university soon, and there is no time to be distracted by this small courtyard. Add some spiritual water when watering, hoping that they can survive the days before the awn species.

    Two days before the start of school, Qiao Liang took Qiao Manman to the city in advance to facilitate Qiao Manman's report.

    During the two days in the city, Aunt Qiao led them to buy things for her and Cheng Weiliang for school.

    In fact, Qiao Manman felt that she had so many relatives in the capital that she didn't have to prepare anything at all. A simple change of clothes and some accommodation necessities would suffice. Can't bear Aunt Qiao likes to take her to buy and buy, she can't wait to put all the good-looking clothes in the department store on her, and she can't wait to prepare everything for her. In contrast, Cheng Weiliang seems to be not his biological son.

    However, Cheng Weiliang was happy, and quietly said to Qiao Manman that he felt a lot more relaxed with her helping to share Aunt Qiao's attention.

    The day when I went to BGI to report, the weather was exceptionally clear, the sun was warm and mellow, and it was extremely warm and comfortable in people's hearts.

    Qiao Manman got into a small car parked at the gate of Qiao's house in the voice of Grandpa Qiao and Grandma Qiao.

    After Qiao Liang helped her put the luggage in the trunk, he was rather apologetic: "Daddy has work to do today, so I can't send you to school, but my dad specially arranged a driver for you, so you can ask him to solve any problems. "

    Okay, don't worry, I'm fine." Qiao Man is not a kid, and I can do it alone when I go to college to report this kind of thing. If it is not for Qiao Liang's strong request, she would like to take the bus alone. Report.

    When Qiao Manman opened the door, he couldn't help being stunned, and saw Lin Zhongnan sitting in the driver's seat, turning his head and showing her a smile.

    "It's full, I'll send you to school."

    The author has something to say: Thank you for voting for me or irrigating nutrient solution during 2020-09-2617:56:28~2020-09-2717:23:39 Little angel~

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: quarterly, lin1 bottle; thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 90:

    Qiao Man looked back to see Qiao Liang subconsciously.

    Qiao Liang stood on the spot with a smile, waved at her, teasing in his eyes.

    It turned out that the father and Lin Zhongnan had negotiated and arranged together, and they secretly lied to her together.

    Qiao Man was a little embarrassed on his face, but his actions were not muddled at all. He immediately closed the back door, got into the co-pilot through the front door, and waved to Qiao Liang through the window.

    The car starts up, until Joe can not see Grandma, Grandpa Joe, Joe Liang et al., Joe was full of back to ask: "? How can you time to come"

    in recent days to take care of her busy courtyard, labor intensive, almost I can't resist fatigue every day and go to bed early. After getting up the next day, Lin Zhongnan went to the army for morning exercises. Qiao Manman felt that they hadn't seen each other for more than ten days, and couldn't help but look sideways at Lin Zhongnan.

    Today's Lin Zhongnan seems to be extraordinarily handsome, wearing a new tufted officer uniform. A leather belt perfectly outlines the inverted triangle figure with a wide back and a thin waist. The two long legs are more slender and powerful under the modification of the uniform. Coupled with the face with cold eyebrows and sharp edges and corners, it looks ascetic. Sultry again.

    Qiao Manman swallowed quietly, his earlobe turned red unknowingly.

    Lin Zhongnan looked at the road conditions ahead and said without squinting: "You went to school on the first day, but I couldn't rest assured, so I asked for a long time off with it."

    Qiao Man was very happy, but murmured: "I It’s not a little girl who’s never been out of the house. Why don’t you worry about it."

    "To me, you are a little girl." The

    concise and concise words revealed the meaning of pampering, and Joe’s mouth was full of forbearance. Can't help bending up.

    Lin Zhongnan turned his head and glanced at Qiao Manman's charming profile, his eyes darkened a bit, and there was something inhumane in his heart.

    In addition to worrying about Qiao Manman's own reporting to BGI, he also wants to see Qiao Manman's study and living environment in the next few years. I heard that Huada has more boys than girls, and his little girl is beautiful and beautiful. With so many tigers and wolves by his side, how can he be assured that she will go alone, this time he is actually going to take the oath of ownership!

    Lin Zhongnan parked the car outside the gate of Huada University, carrying Qiao Manman's repeatedly reduced luggage in both hands, and walked into the campus side by side with Qiao Manman.

    BGI has a long history of humanities, and in the middle of it, it seems to feel eternal by the eternal power of time and knowledge.

    At this moment, the campus is full of vigor and vitality.

    Famous historical schools have seen the sky again, everything seems to be cleansed, and everywhere is full of vitality.

    There are not only young people in their twenties, but also people in their 30s and 40s who are full of vicissitudes in the campus. Although their faces are full of vicissitudes, their eyes are bright and full of vitality like young people.

    Looking around, there are all kinds of people. Everyone comes from all corners of the world. Urban, rural, well-dressed, and rags are all for the same longing and hope.

    Qiao Manman and Lin Zhongnan are undoubtedly the most attractive scenery.

    The girl is too young, with smart eyebrows and a slim figure. The man is wearing a military uniform, looks handsome, steady and upright, walking together is really pleasing to the eye, and there is an indescribable harmony.

    After completing the admission procedures, Qiao Manman walked to the dormitory area accompanied by Lin Zhongnan.

    The dormitory area is a small building, and each building is not high, about five or six floors, and the conditions are better than imagined. Qiao Manman's dormitory is in Building 6.

    The girls’ dormitory was obviously very lively, not in groups of female classmates passing by, making carefree laughter like silver bells. From time to time, there are girls dragging large bags to check in.

    In addition to girls, there is certainly no shortage of boys. No matter what era, there are always enthusiastic boys who help girls carry heavy luggage.

    You said I laughed, yelled and screamed, and I was filled with joy.

    After seeing that the male students were not obstructed when entering and leaving the female dormitory, Lin Zhongnan said to Qiao Man: "It seems that there is no access control, let me help you carry your luggage upstairs."

    Qiao Manman nodded, happy to relax.

    While talking, a boy came over.

    This boy has average facial features and a dark complexion, but he is taller. He also wears the most fashionable clothes in the mall today. He looks very stylish. When he walks here, he attracts the attention of many girls.

    "This eldest brother, did you send my younger sister to school? Which dormitory I live in, let me help you get things. Girls have a lot of things and have little strength. We boys volunteer to come and help today." Can't help but look at Joe Man's face.

    Lin Zhongnan’s stern face immediately formed a thin layer of frost. He handed all his luggage to one hand, and held Qiao Manman with the other hand, and said lightly: “No, this is my wife, not my sister, so don’t bother with this. A classmate.”

    Qiao Manman has seen a lot in later generations, knowing that boys’ diligence at this time is nothing more than wanting to take the opportunity to meet girls, but there are also some who really want to help girls share the burden, so he said: “Thank you, we don’t need it. But that woman The classmate seems to be here alone, with a lot of things, it looks very difficult, why don't you help her." He pointed to a girl in a blue shirt in the distance.

    When the boy looked back, Lin Zhongnan quickly pulled Qiao Manman into the dormitory.

    When he walked into the building, Lin Zhongnan couldn't help but tugged Qiao Manman to his side, "The boy just saw it with a bad intention, and you shouldn't pay

    attention to that kind of person in the future." The expression was very concerned, but the voice understated.

    Qiao Manman looked at Lin Zhongnan's mouth and smiled, "Are you worried about me?"

    Lin Zhongnan refused to say any more, but held Qiao Manman's hands tighter.

    Qiao Manman lived in 406 on the fourth floor. At this time, there was no one in the dormitory.

    Huada has reserved a total of three days of reporting time for freshmen. Today is the first day, and Qiao Manman is the first to come to the 406 dormitory.

    Qiao Manman walked in and checked the eight beds carefully, none of which had a label. It seems that the school has not uniformly designated beds for students. Qiao Manman directly chose an upper berth by the window.

    The layout of the dormitory is very simple, with a total of eight beds in four bunks, a common desk, two long stools, and a closet at the door.

    Qiao Manman didn't plan to put his things in the closet. There were not many common places, but there were a lot of people. She doesn't have much luggage, and she goes back to her father's house or military area every weekend. These spaces are still reserved for those who need it more.

    Lin Zhongnan is an expert in organizing internal affairs. He has inspected Qiao Manman in and out. He has wiped off the dust on Qiao Manman’s bed and laid out the bedding neatly and meticulously, with every corner. It seems to be measured with a ruler.

    After Lin Zhongnan finished making the bed, seeing that Qiao's full kettle was still empty, he said, "I'm going to help you get hot water. You should sit down and rest first."

    Not long after Lin Zhongnan left, there was movement at the door.

    A boy panted a large bag of luggage into the dormitory, followed by a girl who was dragging a slightly smaller bag with great effort.

    The boy put the big bag on the ground, panting with his hips akimbo like relief, and he looked up and saw Qiao Manman coming out from the innermost side.

    He immediately pointed at Qiao Manman with his eyes beaming, and even ignored the girl behind him thanking him.

    "Aren't you the female classmate downstairs just now, where is your Bing brother? He is really your husband? Don't you lie to me? You look so small and you can't get married, is he actually your brother?"

    Joe Full of aversion to the other person’s gaze on his face, he avoided his gaze and said indifferently: “It’s my husband, I’m from a rural village, I’m getting married early, can’t it?”

    The boy was taken aback for a while and looked up and down Qiao Man. Man, with a chuckle in his mouth, said, "How do you look like a rural person? You blind me! Rural people are like this..." She couldn't help but turn her eyes to the girl behind her.

    The girl flushed immediately when the boy looked at her, her head drooping slightly with embarrassment.

    Qiao Man

    frowned , feeling that the boy was very rude, and his tone became more and more indifferent, "Who stipulates that the rural people must be what you think." The boy wanted to say that Lin Zhongnan returned from outside with water.

    Seeing the guys pestering Qiao Manman to talk, Lin Zhongnan's face sank, and he strode into the dormitory, first put the thermos bottle in Qiao Manman, then walked to the boy and looked at him directly: "This is a girl. In the dormitory, boys shouldn't stay for long, you should go out."

    "You are not a man too!" The boy said without thinking about it.

    The boy was originally tall, but standing in front of Lin Zhongnan, he was half a head short. He has a thin body, but he is too thin and has a hunchback. On the other hand, Lin Zhongnan, although thin, had a solid sense of strength hidden under his straight military uniform, not to mention that those sharp eyes like eagles were staring at him for a moment.

    After all, the boy was persuaded, and walked out of the dormitory griefly after he finished the bar.

    As soon as the boy left, Lin Zhongnan said to Qiao Manman, "I should go too. In a while, all the classmates in your dormitory should come, and it is not good for me to be here."

    Qiao Manman said immediately, "Then I will send you. "The

    two walked out of the dormitory building together, Lin Zhongnan stopped Qiao Manman, "Okay, just send it here, you still have a lot of things to sort out, go up."

    Qiao Manman thought of the next semester, it may be rare. When meeting with Lin Zhongnan, he reluctantly pulled on his sleeve and bowed his head without speaking.

    Seeing Qiao Manman's appearance, Lin Zhongnan felt soft in his heart. He stroked the hair on her cheeks and coaxed in a soft voice, "I'll be back on vacation, okay? I'll pick you up at that time."

    Qiao Manman Nodding obediently in his eyes.

    Lin Zhongnan wrapped Qiao Manman's small hand with his hand, clasped it reluctantly, and then strode away.

    Qiao Manman kept seeing Lin Zhongnan's figure hidden in the crowd before turning upstairs.

    Three or four boys who had been staying near the girls’ dormitory witnessed the scene before him. The boy who had just entered the Qiao Manman’s dormitory asked, "What the hell is going on?"

    The boy jerked the dog's tail in his mouth. , Bounced on the ground blankly, and said flatly: "Just as you see, they are married and they are husband and wife."

    "Huh?" The

    remaining boys yelled immediately, one of them had a face Not reconciled, said angrily: "I found out that the good-looking girl either talked about friends or got married."

    Another person joked to the tall and thin boy: "It's not without gain, the one you sent in just now Although the girl is rustic, she doesn't look bad."

    "How can it be compared?" The boy waved his hand impatiently.

    "Let’s go, it’s a long day to come. Anyway, our school is near Hua University. Sooner or later, we can find a girlfriend of a high-

    achieving student." Several people said, walking out of the school with their backs on their shoulders. .

    "That car doesn't look easy!"

    One of them gave a casual glance, "It can't be said that he was a driver

    for someone else 's. It's a fake business!" "Look clearly, he is wearing an officer's uniform with a three-star on his shoulder. How could it be for someone else? Guards driving!"

    "Okay, got it!" The

    boys suddenly became disappointed and walked to a nearby technical secondary school.

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2020-09-2717:23:39~2020-09-2820:36:30~

    Thank you to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution : Luo Wei 10 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 535 13
Have you ever heard of an elder sister bearing everything for her younger brother? I have read such stories in Wattpad where elder brothers sacrifice...
26.9K 250 10
Be the queen of green tea in the 60s (在六零當綠茶女王一寸墨) Author: One inch of ink https://www.wfxs.com.tw/books/117884888/ https://www.9adxs.net/info/198/19...
73.7K 5.9K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...