81-90

Chapter 81:

    Meiyu saw the postman coming, and immediately asked if there was a full admission letter.

    Because the county head was with him, the postmaster, in order to show the importance of this matter, did not send the young postman who often came to Qingshui Village to deliver letters. Instead, he sent a senior postman who was awarded the title of model worker.

    The postman was not very familiar with the situation in Qingshui Village, nor did he know anyone in Qingshui Village. Seeing Meiyu came up, he asked Qiao Manman's notice, subconsciously thinking that Meiyu was Qiao Manman.

    Mei Yu found that the postman's face was very raw this time, and seemed to have no understanding of Qingshui Village, so she lied that she was Qiao Manman.

    The postman took the letter from the postal packet, and routinely asked Meiyu for his identity information.

    Since the admission notice is sent by registered letter, the true identity of the other party must be verified before delivery of the letter.

    Seeing that this recruitment was unworkable, Mei Yu saw a frenzied fierce light flashing in his eyes. Suddenly he snatched the letter that the postman was already holding, and tore up the envelope containing the admission notice of BGI without even looking at it.

    The postman and the county magistrate never thought that such a thing would happen. The Meiyu suddenly broke out, and they had no time to stop it, so they just watched the admission notice become fragments.

    "You...you are not Joe Manman!" The postman was surprised and regretful. If he hadn't been preconceived, he wouldn't have held the letter in his hands early.

    After Mei Yu achieved his goal, a vicious and crazy smile appeared on his face, "Haha, this time she is like me, she won't have a college to go to!" After speaking, she stepped heavily on the debris on the ground and left.

    "Stop!" The county magistrate was furious: "I want to

    leave if you destroy other people's letters?" Meiyu didn't know the magistrate, thinking that he was also an ordinary postman, and was not afraid at all. Can you catch me?" After thinking about it, he took out two five yuan from his pocket, and one person stuffed one. "If you don't tell me about this, I won't tell you, it's just as if the letter has been sent to Qiao Man. Full of your hands. Otherwise, you yourself will have to bear the responsibility."

    When the county magistrate heard this, he became even more furious. Without saying any nonsense to Mei Yu, he sent her directly to the Public Security Bureau.

    The reason why he came to Qingshui Village specially today was actually because he wanted to be full of Qiao Man's light, so that he could show his face to the leader above, but all this was ruined by Meiyu. Meiyu must be punished!

    When he arrived at the County Public Security Bureau, the county magistrate revealed his identity and what Meiyu had done. The public security immediately paid attention to it. After several rounds of questioning, the evidence was handed over to the court for disposal. The court sentenced the crime of obstructing public safety and imprisoned for five years.

    Mei Yu has always been a dead pig who is not afraid of boiling water. He thought that after tearing up other people's notices, the police detained him for dozens of days at most, but he did not expect to face jail in the end. She yelled and yelled to express her dissatisfaction, but no one paid any attention to her, they all looked at her like a fly. To tear up other people's college admission notice, this is what a vicious person can do! Fortunately, Qiao Man is full of provincial champions, so she is too famous. Her admission notice attracted attention as soon as she arrived in the county seat, which did not allow Mei Yu to succeed.