𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 | 𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐚𝐩

By -ewrites

arella loved her friends, she really did. she didn't like to lie. but when she was pronounced dead, no one kn... More

- before reading
- angel
one
two
three
four
five
six

prologue

252 7 9
By -ewrites

tws - mentions of panic attack, mentions of abuse, mentions of death

it's currently 1:30am on a friday night and arella johnson is fearing for her life.

desperately trying to find her way out of the situation she is currently in.

she knew she shouldn't had lied to her friends, she told them her mom was ill and she had to care for her.

everyone knew she was telling the truth except for one, nick.

she's regretting her decisions as she's running around a 2 million dollar mansion aching to find an exit out of here, before he gets his hands on her.

who knew that the party host could be such a bad guy, she's known him for years.

she eventually finds a set of doors leading outside on the third floor, but they don't open.

she pulls on the doors like her life depends on it, and it does. but, it's no use.

she hears the loud footsteps catching up to her, she starts choking on her own tears.

arella thought all the guests left so there's was no excuse in yelling for help, she just sobbed more.

she gave up on trying and slid down the glass doors, weak and helpless.

suddenly, she feels a force pull her up by the arm. he caught up to her.

levi. she should've seen the red flags coming right her way.

he had been in love with her since the ninth grade, i wouldn't call it love if the only thing he wanted was to destroy her. 

she only saw the best in people, she never pictured him to be like this. 

why me?  she thought as levi drags her quickly to his bedroom. 

she swore she could've heard a car door slam. 

levi picks up his pace.

before she knows it, arella is pinned on levi's bed. 

a place she never pictured herself in, and somewhere she never wanted to be. 

he gets uncomfortably close to her face as he whispers in her ear, "now you'll see where stealing my best friend gets you, you slut"

"what do you mean?" she asks panicking. did he mean nick? nick and i have been friends forever

"don't pretend you guys don't have something going on behind the scenes" levi responds, rolling his eyes.

arella could lie and say there's nothing going on, or she could tell him the truth which she didn't even know at the moment.

she decided to stay quiet. another moment she'll regret forever.

she immediately felt a sharp pain on her right cheek. 

he just slapped her. 

"for someone i've been in love with for YEARS, you really are a bitch aren't you? sleeping around with my best friend behind my back.. and to think that i loved you, when you're just a meaningless whore!" levi spits out at her.

"nothing is going on" arella says through her teeth.

"bullshit!" he says.

he slaps her again. 

arella can barely keep her eyes open, her consciousness slowly slipping away from her. 

all she wished for was to be in nick's arms, she needed her childhood bestfriend's comfort. 

"i'm gonna show what you deserve you nasty whore, you'll be all mine tonight" levi says kissing down her neck.

and all she can last remember was levi tugging at the underwear she had planned for someone else that night. 

her vision went black.

her consciousness gave up on her. 

the next time arella was awake, she was in levi's pickup truck.

she felt so fragile, like she could break at any moment.

she wasn't wearing her own clothes. she wasn't wearing any shoes.

she felt vulnerable, she felt used.

she put the pieces together after recalling her last memories and cried silently, as levi was speeding down the street.

she looked at her old friend, now abuser and saw the angry expression behind his eyes.

again, why her? she did nothing wrong right? 

no, of course not. arella never upset people, until tonight that is. 

she gathered up the strength to look at the car behind them, who seemed to be chasing levi. 

she recognized the car almost instantly, she could recognize that car anywhere.

"nick" she whispered silently. 

"oh he's not going to be saving you tonight princess, never in a million years" levi says smirking. 

arella repositioned herself to look out her front window, and thank god for the road being visible.

she could see red and blue flashing lights, the police.

nick called the cops, nick called the cops!  she thought thinking this was a miracle. 

she looks at levi to read his facial expressions, his face held a reaction of shock and even more anger.

he looked to his left and saw a cliff leading to a huge body of water. there's no way he's considering driving off a cliff, that's a suicide mission. arella thought.

well maybe a suicide mission is better than getting caught by the cops? 

as if time was moving in slow motion, levi turned the wheel fully to the left. 

as the veichle fell all those feet down, nick slammed the breaks and immediately jumped out of his car. 

"no no no no no" he starts panicking as the car crashes on the rocks and starts sinking in the water. 

nick falls to his knees as he looks down at the wreckage. 

his dad, the chief of police hops out of his own car and runs over to his son.

"nickolas, what happened?" chief armstrong asked his son.

"i don't know dad." nick says as his dad hugs him with sympathy, which makes nick cry ten times harder than he already was. 

"well, i do know but it's all too much. she went through so much tonight, and now she's gone. he took her away from me dad" nick exclaims as he sobs into his dad's shoulder. 

"who? who took her from you?" his dad asks him, coming from not just his cop side but his father side trying to comfort and sympathize with his son in this fragile state. 

nick can't build up the courage to tell his dad anything that night. 

a year later, the bodies of arella johnson and levi brown have still not been found.

they were presumed and announced dead 2 weeks ago, with the multiple medical and police teams giving up. 

the news was hard on everyone, some people took it worse than others but overall it impacted anyone who heard about the accident. 

arella's death took a toll on all of her friends, especially the ones she made through twitch and being friends with nick. 

most of them were already planning on flying to texas for the funeral, the only problem being that some friends had falling outs with each other due to this news and multiple got into fights. 

who knew such a positive and cheerful girl could cause so many problems...

one thing was for sure, a certain brunette haired lover of hers visited the bridge every day since the accident in hopes of her somehow returning back to him. 

E SPEAKS!

i apologize for such a heavy prologue, but i had to start somewhere...

welcome to angel, a mystery/angst book i have been dying to start. 

i promise you this will get good, lots of angst between the content creators and mcyt's you're in for a treat my friends ;) 

and happy new year once again! 

follow, comment, vote, etc. ily all take care of yourselves <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.3K 1K 24
Karl flies to Florida to meet Clay, not knowing Clay has a sister, Millie, who's literally perfection. Also includes a lot of DNF (I WROTE THIS JUN...
79K 1.7K 23
This is a dream x female reader there will be TW at the beginning of chapters please do not read if you are sensitive to any of the following topics...
84.5K 1.4K 28
𝙔/𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧. 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚�...
2.6M 85.4K 54
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊Offline! *ੈ✩‧₊°* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...