cherry | f. weasley

By ssweasleyy

fred weasley x f oc + "What? Did I hurt you, love?" He looked at her while she shook her head, her mouth slig... More

inroduction.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.

eleven.

5K 94 4
By ssweasleyy

tw: mention of scars and sexual scenes

"SO, MADDIE CHERRY WILLOWS," he started, emphasizing the word 'cherry', "would you like to be my girlfriend?"

Maddie bit her lip, her eyes flickering between Fred's eyes and his lips. She just wanted to feel him again like she did this morning. If she could, she would want to feel him all the time. She played with the long hairs on the back of his head while his hands rubbed up and down her back.

Suddenly, she grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him in so their lips met. They wrapped themselves together in a deep and passionate kiss. She ran her fingers through his hair and his hands ran all over her body. She felt his tongue enter his mouth, they both tasted of fire whiskey and it felt like they were somehow getting drunk on the taste of each other.

Fred placed a hand on her legs and slid them up, wrapping them around her thigh. She could feel his cold rings on her thighs. She gasped and pulled away from his mouth, her thighs were a sensitive topic for her.

She placed her forehead against his, suddenly feeling sober when she felt his hands coming dangerously close to her scars. They had healed slightly, thankfully, and didn't itch as much anymore and weren't red but it was obvious what she had done. She didn't want Fred to think she was a freak.

"Did that a-answer your question?" She asked and he chuckled before burring his face into her neck, nipping and sucking on her tender skin. She let out a soft groan, his lips feeling electric on her skin. She grabbed a hand full of his hair and tugged gently, earning a groan from the red head.

The sound was against her neck and rang through her body, all the way down to her core. She slightly moved in his lap, closer towards him until she felt something poking dangerously close to her pussy.

"F-Freddie-" He pulled away and looked up at her, worry on his face.

"What? Did I hurt you, love?" He looked at her while she shook her head, her mouth slightly open and her lips wet.

"No, no. I just want you to- to touch me, please." She whinnied, thrusting her hips forward and gripping onto his neck.

"Well, only because you said the magic word." She giggled slightly and he planted kisses along her jaw, moving down the base over her neck before flipping her other the couch and hovering over to her. He looked up at her before planing kisses on her collarbone and down near her breasts.

His hands went up in her shirt and she shuddered at the coldness of his rings against his bare skin and let out a shaky breath when his hands came in contact with her breasts.

"No bra? Naughty girl." He began to need one in his hands while the other worked on getting her red jumper off. "Did I tell you how much I love the color red on you, cherry?" He asked as he kissed up her stomach while slipping the jumper off her head.

He threw it on the ground somewhere and continued his attack on her breasts, this time taking one into his mouth and rolling her sensitive nipple around with his tongue. Her back arched and she let out a loud moan, the way his tongue was twirling was sending a wave of pleasure down to her core.

He pulled away, softly biting the bud with his teeth and moving to the other. His hands were exploring her body, running along her sides as she became a moaning mess underneath him.

"Fred, please." She moaned, the feeling down below being too much to handle. She needed a release.

"Yes, darling. What do you need?" He started trailing kisses down her lower abdomen until he reached her black short shorts. His hands fiddled with the rims of the shorts while he looked up at her. "Is this okay?" Fred's voice changed to a soft and caring tone.

She nodded down at him, unable to form any words.

"I need words, Maddie." He planted a few kisses on her inner thigh, making her throw her head back, softly moaning.

"Y-yes, please Freddie." She gripped the hair on the back of his head while he pulled down her shorts. He revealed her red lace thong and slightly chuckled at the sight. She looked really good in red. He ran his fingers along the lace and a smirk pulled at his lips.

"These are nice but I bet you'd look even nicer without them." His lips brushed the insides of her thighs, dangerously close to her pussy and she jerked up, desperate for his touch. "Be patient, little girl." He pushed her hips down with his free hand, making sure she couldn't move.

Fred slowly lent his head down and planted more kisses on her thighs and nipped at the tender skin. Maddie forgot about the scars and didn't think about them when Fred's hands brushed on them and then his lips came down over them. She forgot they were there, she was only really paying attention to her aching core.

He lent his head back down towards her heat, as Maddie's head rolled back against the couch and she moaned softly. He lifted his hand between her legs, pulling her thong to the side, completely exposing her to the cold air. She gasped at the feeling and tried to move her hips up before Fred's hands came back down and his clicked his tongue.

"So beautiful, my little girl." He planted a single kiss on her sex, the feeling of please radiating up to her spine. He pushed her legs open fuller while she tried to push them closed again, she was feeling a bit insecure having her fully exposed to him. She had never done this before. "Don't close them, Maddie. I want to see everything. Keep them open for me." She slowly obeyed, pushing her thighs back open. "Good girl."

He used one hand to hold her hips down and the other was holding her underwear to the side. He pushed his tongue in between her lips and onto her most sensitive part, instantly her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her hands gripped his hair tightly while his skilled tongue played with her clit.

He removed his hand from her hips and brought it to her heat, still using his tongue on her clit while bringing a finger and inserting it into her wetness. "God, you're so wet." His low voice sent vibrations through her body while he spoke and she moaned. She gripped onto the side of the couch as he slowly pumped his finger, she wasn't used to this feeling so when he pushed a second finger in and spread her open, she almost screamed.

He let out a deep groan as she got more soaked under his mouth. He continued with his tongue and his fingers as she withered from underneath him.

"Oh fuck, Fred!" She gasped at the new feeling, the overwhelming pleasure consuming her. She let out breathy moans as he pulsed his fingers in and out of her soaked heat. He continued to stimulate her clit, building her pleasure. She felt the familiar feeling she did that morning and gripped harder onto Fred's hair. "F-Fred-"

"I know, love." Her mouth was gaping, letting out silent moans as her release was coming closer, "Cum for me." Those words alone were enough to send her out of the edge, her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her head feel back against the arm rest. She let out a loud moan as she came.

Fred pulled his fingers out of her, lifting himself off her and coming up to hover over her face. She watched him with heavy eyes as he brought his fingers up to his mouth and sucked them both clean. She liked this side of him, the dark and sinful side.

"Just like cherry's." He bit his lip while bringing her blushing face closer, kissing her passionately before pulling away and smirking.

+

The weekend flew by for Maddie. She spent most of it studying with Hermione for the upcoming potions test and reading in the common room with Fred. Every so often, he would kick her foot to make her look up from her book and throw a pillow at him. She also hung out with Harry by the black lake and asked him if he had heard anything else about the next task.

She was making her way to the Great Hall because all of the gyffindor's had been called down. She was dreading this week of school, already feeling drained and needing a break. She was holding onto the fact that break was only a few weeks away and she could spend it with Fred.

She saw Professor McGonagall standing in the middle of the large room, the benches were pushed out to the sides of the hall and the tables were towards the back of the room. Maddie noticed all the girls were on one side and the boys were on the other. Confusion filled her face and she spotted Hermione in the crowd, walking over to her, she took a seat and began to ask her before McGonagall started speaking.

"Good morning, students! As some of you know, we will be hosting the Yule Ball this year." A series of oo's and awe's filled the room with whispers from the girls following. The boys across the room looked very displeased. "Today, we will be learning the champion dance as a house." McGonagall continued speaking and Maddie removed her gaze from the professor, glancing across the room.

She spotted Fred standing at the top of the benches on the other side saying some joke to George causing him to laugh. Maddie smiled at the sight before her cheeks turned red when Fred caught her gaze. He winked and smirked, making Maddie get all flustered.

When McGonagall stopped speaking the hall filled with groans from the students. She hushed the class and chose Ron to demonstrate with her. Maddie and Hermione snorted from where they sat, falling into a fit of giggles as the watched Ron's horrid face dance with their professor.

After she felt like they understood the dance well enough, she ushered them to their feet, telling them to grab a partner. All of the girls stood to the feet while the boys slumped back in the chairs, making no move to stand.

Maddie scanned over the boys that were sitting and spotted Neville looking eager to dance but was too embarrassed because no other boy was leaving their seat. His cheeks were red as he fiddled with his tie. Maddie, who was secretly hoping Fred wanted to dance with her but when he made no move to, she decided she would dance with Neville.

"Care to dance?" She gave him a large smile as she walked over, holding out her hand. She could sense Fred's glare from across the room as she took his hand and placed it on his waist. She grabbed his other hand and placed her free hand onto his shoulder and followed his lead into a slow waltz.

His footwork was clean, she was impressed.

"Bloody hell, Neville. You're really good!" She beamed up at him when he softly smiled back.

"M-my grandma taught me and I-I like to dance on my own... sometimes." She smiled at him and he gave her a little twirl then brought her back in. She laughed softly and started to feel his nerves settle. She watched him as he looked over his shoulder and followed his gaze to where Ginny sat lonely on the bench picking at her fingers.

Maddie smiled, she thought they were perfect for each other.

"Go on, Neville."

"Really?" She smiled and nodded at him, letting go of his hand and pushing him towards Ginny. She watched with a smile on her face as Neville asked Ginny to dance and he brought her to the dance floor.

"Didn't think we were seeing other people." Maddie rolled her eyes and turned around to be hit with Fred chest while he towered over her. "Care to dance, love?" He held out his hands in front of them, awaiting her to take them.

She smiled up at him and took his hands to which he instantly pulled her towards him, making her stumble slightly. He wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her in a lot closer than they were supposed to be for this dance. She chuckled and placed her free hand on his bicep and ran it up and down his arm, feeling his muscles flex under her touch.

His arms were really toned, she could feel them beneath his jumper. She bit her lip and shook her head. This action didn't go unnoticed by Fred.

"Like what you feel?" Her eyes widened as she looked up at him, she hadn't realized he knew she was feeling his arm. She blushed and hid her face in his chest as they danced.

"Freddie?" She asked after a moment of silence.

"Yes, love."

"Do you have a date for the ball?" She pulled her head free and looked up at him, scared for his answer. She knew they were together but maybe he still didn't like her that much. He smirked.

"I do actually. I already have six girls on their knees begging to take me to the dance." He joked and she hit his arm playfully glaring up at him. He effortlessly lifted her into the air and brought her close to him once more. "It's alright though because I only want one girl on her knees begging me."

"You are so inappropriate."

"Am I? Cause if I recall, you're the one begging me for-" She immediately brought her hand up and used it to cover his mouth, shushing him. She felt something wet on her hand and gasped when she realized it was his tongue. Pulling her hand back in disgust, she rubbed it on his jumper while he laughed. "Yes, I would love to go with you."

He stopped joking around and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her in close, despite her protest from her hands as they tried to push his chest away. She was really grinning from ear to ear, her stomach filling with excitement that he actually said yes. He planted a gently kiss on her lips causing butterflies to fill.

"It's a date. But not our first date, cause that's too far away." He winked.

A date with Freddie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 746 38
"You're telling me you've never thought of this?" He whispers against my skin. "Can't say I have." I breathe out. "Your breathing tells me differentl...
52.6K 1.7K 48
He hadn't meant to. He really hadn't meant to. It sort of just came out. He didn't even know what he was doing in the teacher's lounge but before he...
5.6K 132 27
This story is just for fun, and I have had a great time writing it. I don't post regularly, but try to post often. I would like it if you come on it...
188 1 19
Scarlett Diggory was an ordinary Hogwarts student, well, as ordinary as you can be with the Golden boy of Hogwarts as your twin brother. She was smar...