Family of Seventy Raises Snai...

By Darkknight123457

Author: Diao Xiaochong Category: Through Rebirth Posting time: 2021-02-24 Latest: Chapter 111 Postscript Thro... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
Extra 111

61-70

2.6K 44 8
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 61:

    On the day of the college entrance examination, the temperature dropped sharply.

    The snow flakes scattered all night have a tendency to grow bigger in the morning when the sky is still dark.

    The tractors of the production brigade drove over less than five o'clock. For these educated youths and villagers who participated in the college entrance examination, the village committee and production brigade showed a 100% supportive attitude, just as a good bond for the village.

    Qiao Liang came to Qingshui Village in a small car, and Qiao Manman didn't need to squeeze in the back of the tractor with everyone to get caught in the wind and snow.

    At this moment, she stood in front of the tractor and cheered each other up and blessed each other.

    "It's almost time. Get in the car, remember to write your name and test number before answering the questions." Qiao Man told me in detail.

    She is the younger one among all the people, but she wants to order this and that like a big sister. Everyone is a little embarrassed, but feels moved inexplicably. Looking back on what happened over the past month, it can be said that they are able to take the college entrance examination so smoothly and confidently today, and they all have an inseparable relationship with Qiao Manman.

    Everyone pulled one by one and climbed onto the tractor. Meiyu suddenly appeared from nowhere, without any support, after climbing up with his hands and feet together, he sat silently in the back of the vehicle.

    Meiyu appeared silently, and his climbing movement was agile and swift, and no one reacted at first.

    Everyone exchanged glances at each other, all showing disgusting expressions.

    A very angry female educated youth took the lead to say out loud, "I don't want to be in the same car with her, who knows if she will steal our admission ticket again."

    "Yes, hurry up! And this viciousness People are sitting together, and I get goose bumps all over my body."

    "Get out of here, there is no place for you!" The

    curse was more uglier than the other. Meiyu seemed to have not heard him, holding his legs tightly and burying his head. In the space between the knee and the chest, fit an ostrich.

    "Big guy, let me say something." Uncle Wang, the tractor driver of the production team, said, "I know you have a grudge in your heart. If you really don't want to sit with her, let her sit in the co-pilot next to me. "

    Everyone is silent, they have no position to let Uncle Wang rush Mei Yu away, after all, the production team is free and kind to help. In addition, Mei Yu's father is one of the deputy captains of the production team. Although he is just a name, he doesn't have much real power, but his friendship is always there.

    Uncle Wang sighed secretly when everyone was silently compromising, "Meiyu, get off the car and come to me."

    The engine of the tractor finally started to start, and Qiao Manman finally shouted to everyone in the car, "Heaven It's too cold, everyone pay attention to keep your hand guards warm on the road, so that your hands are not stiff and you can't write words during the exam!"

    "Don't worry, it's full, you also get in the car and set off." Everyone waved goodbye to her.

    Qiao Manman exchanged one last look with He Zhiyuan in the air under the car, and He Zhiyuan nodded at her without a trace.

    Qiao Liang had been standing next to the car, and seeing Qiao

    Manman worrying about like a small class teacher, he could not help but smiled and said, "You are very enthusiastic ." Cheng Chunyang took the words over, "Manman is indeed a mellow child. The temporary cram school was only available after she pleaded with Lao Meng and me. The study materials that you and Muyang sent before were full and there were no hidden privates. They were all used for your study and reference, even the village committee and production. She took the lead in persuading the brigade, otherwise it wouldn’t have been so supportive.”

    Qiao Liang was pleased, thinking that when Cheng Muyang called to find him and told him that the child had been found, he was ecstatic on the one hand and his daughter who had been waiting for years finally got it. After returning, on the one hand, he was afraid of his daughter's suffering and injury in a place he didn't know. Now that I see such a neat, beautiful, capable, and innocent girl, I can't tell the ironing in my heart.

    Accompanied by Qiao Liang and Cheng Chunyang, Qiao Manman set off toward the test site in the county seat.

    Today's county town is very different from the past. The large schools that are used as test sites are crowded with people, all of whom are from Shili Baxiang Tuojia bring their mouths to take the test.

    There are young wives who bring their children to send their husbands into the examination room, and there are old mothers with gray hair who are already a grown-up son in Yin Yin... The

    college entrance examination is valued by everyone, and many families hope that the candidates at home will be admitted to the university. In order to change the destiny of the whole family.

    Qiao Manman got out of the car, looked around, and saw several educated youths who were at the same test site with him. Everyone shook their arms as they greeted each other.

    His eyes moved again, and Qiao Manman saw Mei Yu standing far away alone, rushing to endorse. In order to keep her hands warm, she turned the pages with her left and right hands, and the hand that was not turning the pages for the time being clenched into a fist and stuffed it into a cotton glove to keep warm.

    She seemed to perceive that she had sight falling on her, Mei Yu raised her head and saw Qiao Manman standing in front of the glamorous car at a glance.

    Qiao Manman wore the new clothes Qiao Liang brought from Beijing. The well-fitting tailoring revealed her slender figure and excellent body proportion. There was no bloatedness characteristic of winter, standing in the crowd like a luminous body, attracting people around. Can't help but look at her.

    Mei Yu was jealous and stared at Qiao Manman from a distance. As if not seeing her, Qiao Man looked away indifferently, as if to waste his eyes on her. Mei Yu's heart was a little confused, as if she could no longer concentrate, she simply closed the book and stuffed it into her pocket.

    Soon, the school's door opened, and people who maintained order came out and began to organize everyone into the examination room.

    Qiao Liang grabbed Qiao Manman and said, "Don’t be nervous, dad is with you outside the exam room."

    Qiao Manman glanced at his father’s trembling hand, knowing that this man who pretended to be calm and admonished by Yin Yin was actually better than She was still nervous, so she soothed: "Don't worry, Dad, I won't be nervous. I'm going to take the exam for a morning. You and my aunt should find a warm place to stay, don't get cold outside."

    Qiao Liang touched lovingly . Touched her head, "You don't need to worry about these things, please check things again and prepare to

    enter the examination room." Qiao Manman smiled brightly, waved at the two of them, and followed the crowd into the gate.

    Following the prompts, Qiao Manman found his examination room in a bungalow classroom in this school.

    There has been a long queue outside the examination room, and the invigilators at the door are checking the candidates' admission tickets one by one, and let them go one by one after checking.

    When Qiao Manman walked over, he saw Mei Yu standing in front of the team. It seems that she and Mei Yu were placed in the same examination room.

    Soon it was Meiyu's turn to show the admission ticket, and she calmly lowered her head to open the bag and touched the mezzanine in the bag.

    Suddenly, the expression in Mei Yu's eyes changed, and she unbelievably took it out of the mezzanine again and again, without taking out anything.

    "Impossible, impossible, I checked repeatedly before going out..." Mei Yu murmured repeatedly, and simply took out everything in his shoulder bag, and carefully searched in every corner for no, no, or no !

    Anxiety and irritability began to appear on Mei Yu's face. After repeatedly rummaging in her bag to no avail, she put her hand in her pocket and trouser pocket again, but she still found nothing.

    "Don't worry about this classmate, you can go to the side and continue to look for it, and give the next classmate a place first." The invigilator said.

    "Obviously I'm in the front, I haven't entered yet, so why let the people behind?" Mei Yu was initially anxious because he couldn't find the admission ticket. After hearing the invigilator's words, he immediately came out of her anger, without even thinking about it. He scolded it back.

    The face of the invigilator looked a little ugly to the naked eye, and he seemed to be holding back his breath: "This is the exam room, and the exam papers will be handed out in 10 minutes. Do you want everyone to wait for you? If so much delay Can you afford to take the responsibility for the test time?"

    Mei Yu glanced back, and Guo Zai had a long line in front of her. There were still many people in the team who saw that Mei Yu could not find the admission ticket and sympathized with her silently. Now they heard her unreasonably saying such a thing, one by one they glared at her.

    "The exam is coming soon, we don't have time to wait for you!"

    "If you can't find the admission ticket, look for it quickly, don't drag our entire exam room into the water!" The

    candidates shouted angrily.

    "I am anxious to know that you can't find the admission ticket, but you have to make sense. Go to the side and look for it. I will continue to let people in. We will not delay either, right? I promise that after you find it, I will let you go right away. Go in." The invigilator used the utmost patience to break the truth with Mei Yu.

    "Yes, get out of the way."

    Faced with so much pressure from strangers, Mei Yu finally moved her shoulder bag unwillingly to the side.

    "Why not? I haven't touched the mezzanine all the way." Mei Yu muttered repeatedly, wondering whether she was seeking comfort for herself or showing her helplessness to the invigilators, hoping to gain sympathy and get in.

    But no one took care of her, the rules are the rules and cannot be easily broken.

    In the twelfth lunar month of winter, Mei Yu, who was squatting on the snow and rummaging crazily, was sweating in a hurry. The cold wind swept through, and she was so excited that her whole body was trembling, and her heart seemed to hang in a bottomless pit, anxious, neither up nor down.

    The team moved forward a little bit. Everyone saw Mei Yu's embarrassed and pitiful look, but no one cast a sympathetic look anymore. Now everyone deeply felt the sentence-"The poor must have something to hate". All were indifferent.

    I have searched wherever I can, and Mei Yu slumped down on the snow, staring at the team blankly.

    Then, she saw Joe Manman in front of the team. At this moment, Qiao Manman is holding his test admission ticket to the invigilator for checking.

    "It's you! You must have stolen my admission ticket!" Mei Yu got up with a throat, and pounced on Qiao Manman, as if he was going to grab Qiao Manman's admission ticket.

    Qiao Man’s eyes quickly withdrew his hand, stepped into the examination room, and said to Mei Yu through the invigilator: “Mei Yu, not everyone is like you, who will do such low-level and bad things as stealing the admission ticket. Don’t just because your mind is vicious. I think everyone is vicious. Also, did you want to tear up my admission ticket again?”

    Another invigilator who was standing next to the team heard that Mei Yu had a criminal record, and now he wants to destroy someone else’s admission ticket on the spot. , Ran over in a hurry, twisted Mei Yu's arm, and firmly controlled her.

    Mei Yu was restrained and unable to move, but she still yelled unwillingly, "It's you. I checked it several times before going out. It is impossible to disappear for no reason! You must have stolen it, and you want to retaliate against me! "

    Meiyu, you stay awake. From morning to now, did I ride with you in a car, or walk a distance with you, or the distance between us is as close as two meters? Your admission ticket is gone, Guan What's wrong with me!"

    Mei Yu was stunned, yes, Qiao Manman hadn't had any contact with her today, but others did, those who came in the same car as her!

    Thinking of this, Mei Yu rushed to other nearby teams like her life, trying to find the educated youth who were in the same car with her.

    But she acted madly and looked fierce. She seemed to have lost the sanity of a normal person. In addition, the test time was approaching. How could the invigilator let her go crazy and affect other people's emotions before the test, so she greeted a few people and dragged her away together.

    Qiao Manman stood at the entrance of the examination room, looking at Mei Yu's embarrassment from a distance, with a slight arc of sarcasm at the corner of his mouth.

    When a person is closest to hope, letting her break the hope by herself is the best revenge, isn't it?

Chapter 62:

    Along the way, Mei Yu was crying, shouting, cursing, and struggling. Everyone saw her ugly side.

    But no matter how she cried, yelled, scolded, or earned any more, she was still restrained and dragged all the way to the gate of the school.

    After going out the door, the invigilator threw the bag to her and said in an official tone: "Within half an hour, if you can find the test admission ticket, we can still allow you to enter the test room, otherwise you will not be allowed to enter the test of this subject. If you can't find the admission ticket, you won't be able to take the exams for other subjects."

    Perhaps after seeing hope again, Meiyu no longer struggles, and his expression has recovered a bit of reason. The person who had been restraining her slowly let go of his hand.

    As soon as Meiyu was free, he immersed himself in finding it again.

    Many people gathered outside the school gate to accompany the exam. Meiyu's movement was not small, and naturally attracted the attention of this group of people. They got together in twos and threes and started talking in a low voice.

    Meiyu, who still had nothing to gain, heard the discussion around him and looked up angrily. Her eyes seemed to be filled with poison, and she looked viciously at the people who were gradually approaching her.

    When many people saw her staring, they chose to shut their mouths temporarily.

    Suddenly, Mei Yu seemed to see some hope, and his eyes lit up suddenly.

    She saw Qiao Liang!

    Standing on the periphery away from the crowd, Qiao Liang was talking to his driver in a low voice, occasionally glancing in the direction of Mei Yu, and withdrew his eyes indifferently, without any mockery, only indifferent.

    Mei Yu got up from the ground with both hands and feet, and even unable to pick up his shoulder bag, he stumbled all the way and quickly rushed to Qiao Liang.

    Qiao Liang's driver is also a security guard, so Mei Yu will get close, even if she is two meters away from Qiao Liang.

    Mei Yu puffed, knelt on the ground, and begged Qiao Liang bitterly, "Uncle Joe, you have a car and you are still a high-ranking official. There must be a way to help me reissue the admission ticket within half an hour. Can you help me? Whatever you ask me to do in the future! I used to do that when I was obsessed with my heart, I was wrong! From now on I swear I won’t be jealous of Joe Manman again, and I won’t do bad things to her, please, help me Let's make up an admission ticket!"

    Qiao Liang heard the words, the corners of his mouth curled, his eyebrows furrowed, his eyes became colder and colder, instead of looking at Meiyu, he looked at the driver.

    Before Qiao Liang got up, the driver had followed him for many years. When Qiao Liang looked over, he knew that Qiao Liang was extremely disgusted and disgusted with the person in front of him.

    The driver condescendingly said to Mei Yu: "No matter how downhearted you are, you know to have a face. You don’t even want a face. You just turned around and begged the victim’s father. Who would believe what you said? You must leave by yourself. Or I don't mind throwing you away." The

    driver's unrelenting words were heard in her ears, and Qiao Liang, who was pleading for her, felt stingy even at a glance, and directly opened the door and walked into the car.

    Cheng Chunyang, who was afraid of the cold, had been sitting in the car. Mei Yu realized that Cheng Chunyang hadn't even looked at her, only when she didn't exist, he looked away without expression.

    The last hope was completely lost, Mei Yu was completely desperate, but she was still not reconciled.

    She has to find all the people to settle the accounts, she has a hard time, and others don’t want to make it easy!

    Meiyu kneeling on the snow, his eyes gradually turned fierce and insidious, and the people watching the excitement around could not help but step back quietly, they didn't want to provoke bad luck for nothing.

    In the examination room, Qiao Manman was answering questions seriously.

    The examination questions of this era are simple and clear, without so many traps and assumptions in the questions of later life, but the difficulty is not small at all. Even Qiao Manman, who has brushed countless questions from childhood to life, dare not speak handily.

    There are also some knowledge points in later generations that actually belonged to the college period, but now they are classified as high school knowledge. It can be seen that the threshold for the college entrance examination is not low at all. No wonder everyone says that college students in the 70s and 80s have higher gold content.

    But fortunately, Meng Qingyi and Cheng Chunyang took these issues into consideration, and both of them helped her make up for Qiao Manman’s weak links. Qiao Manman felt that the question was difficult, but the answer was smooth.

    Qiao Manman took the test without distraction in the examination room, completely unaware of what happened outside the room. As soon as the examination papers were issued, she immediately entered the test state, completely leaving the matter of Mei Yu behind, because she knew that Mei Yu had completely lost her chance.

    In fact, according to Meiyu's level, even if he took the college entrance examination, it is difficult to get into university.

    But why should Meiyu enter the examination room for the exam? Since Meiyu wants her to stop outside the examination room, she can do the same.

    The morning passed quickly, and as soon as the bell rang, Qiao Manman was the first to hand in his papers and walk out of the examination room.

    On the playground, she and a few educated youths joined each other and walked towards the gate together.

    It seemed that the educated youth who were in the same test center with her did well in the exams, and their expressions were relaxed, in sharp contrast with most of the dejected candidates around.

    It can be seen that the effect of this temporary cram school started by Meng Qingyi and Cheng Chunyang is not bad.

    Following the noisy people/flow, several people walked out the gate briskly. At a glance, Qiao Manman saw Qiao Liang and Cheng Chunyang standing at the door. She smiled at them and was about to wave hello. Mei Yu suddenly rushed out of the diagonal spur with a scream and rushed straight to them.

    Qiao Manman seemed to have expected it a long time ago, his expression remained unchanged, his figure did not move, and he watched with cold eyes as Mei Yu was firmly restrained by someone who appeared out of thin air. This person who appeared out of thin air was naturally Qiao Liang's driver. He was once a member of a special field team and was good at hiding and raiding.

    The Meiyu that was restrained did not stop there. She struggled and complained loudly: "You must have stolen my admission ticket together. You made me unable to take the exam. I will never let it go in my life. You guys! Joe Manman, you must have instructed them to steal my admission ticket. You are afraid that I will be better than you after entering the university!"

    After speaking, he turned to the surrounding people, "Everyone, come and see, this brutality was imposed on me. people, and they are a Huoer, they will not let me say, I chosen to say, barefoot afraid to wear shoes, and today I want to expose their misdeeds all out! "

    candidates from school in a group pick A group of people came out, saw the excitement at the door, and naturally stopped to watch.

    Fearing that Qiao Liang's driver would have a bad influence on Qiao Liang, he had to let go, and found an opportunity to hide in the crowd again to prevent Meiyu from going crazy again.

    Most people didn't know the truth, and had never heard of the farce that happened in front of a certain examination room in the morning. Hearing Mei Yu say this at this moment, and then substituting the matter on himself, he couldn't help being filled with indignation.

    "How can I be so wicked to steal someone else's admission ticket!"

    "That is, destroying people's future is equivalent to killing people. There must be a statement about this matter!"

    "Is there still a king's law to inflict violence on the victim!" I

    saw Mei Yu raked down, and several educated youths standing with Qiao Manman were so angry that they opened their mouths to rebut a few words, but the condemnation around them was so loud that no one listened to them. Looking at Mei Yu's half-satisfaction and half-crazy look, and the surrounding people spontaneously surrounding them to block their way, they vaguely felt that the next thing might be tricky.

    Qiao Manman shook his head slightly to Qiao Liang from the air, indicating that he does not need to come forward, and then whispered to a few of his fellow colleagues: "Don't worry, you are caught in the trap of Meiyu. She has already begun to break the pot now. She couldn’t take the exam, so she tried to influence our exams. She is a typical person who has a hard time and doesn’t want others to do well.”

    Several educated youths listened to them and gradually calmed down. Her trick!

    The angry group of people around, saw that a few people stopped talking. They didn't know what medicine they were selling in the gourd, and their voices gradually lowered, without the initial noise.

    Qiao Manman has been staring at the school gate and saw a group of candidates coming out of the exam room with her. He just said loudly: "Meiyu, when will you make trouble? If you lose your admission ticket, you want to rely on us. Body? I think you are a guilty conscience, thinking that if you have stolen our admission ticket, we will definitely steal you!"

    "Isn't that the crazy woman who slept on someone else because of the loss of the admission ticket in the morning? How did she pay it back? did not go? " "

    who knows, such a person really terrible, they can not enter the examination room, I do not want others in the examination hall, blocking the entrance and invigilator choking sound. " "

    corrupt conduct, thought is not correct, I am glad she did writing the exam "

    These candidates are extremely disgusted with Meiyu because of the morning incident, and their voices are unavoidable. After hearing these two words one after another, the preconceived people around them changed their expressions and looked suspiciously at Meiyu, who was it? Whose admission ticket was stolen?

    Seeing someone coming to support Qiao Manman, Mei Yu's face became ashamed and angry. Before she could refute, she heard Qiao Manman say again: "You said I'm afraid you will be admitted to college? Do you not have a guilty conscience when you say that? first managed to get on to say these words. you should not know today what exam it, as I said, you listen, you can test yourself and see how many points? "

    morning exam in mathematics, from the first full Joe She started talking about the big question. She spoke clearly and had an excellent memory. She could repeat the questions she had done without any difference.

    Candidates around nodded, "Yes, yes, this is the question, I will not be able to do half of it."

    "I reluctantly did it, but I don't know if it is right, this college entrance examination question is more difficult than expected."

    Qiao Manman After repeating the question, he said to Mei Yu: "I don't need you to figure out the correct answer, just talk about the idea of ​​solving this problem."

    Mei Yu's face became pale, and her lips remained speechless.

    After Qiao Manman asked a question, Mei Yu's face was a bit ugly, and he stared in surprise and anger as if he couldn't believe how difficult the college entrance examination questions were.

    After Qiao Manman recounted all the major questions, he did not give Mei Yu a chance to speak again, and directly solved the last question.

    She explained her thoughts while explaining, which was equivalent to explaining the whole topic in public. It was clear and clear, and the examinees who didn't know how to do it all suddenly realized after listening.

    Few people can answer this question. After listening to Qiao Manchu's explanation, a few people whispered that they were half right, and more people were struggling to lose points.

    "This little girl is so amazing,

    she can even solve the last question." "Yes, I guess she is even more comfortable with the previous question ." "The crazy woman

    just said that the little girl was afraid that she would be admitted to college. You don’t have to be jealous at all. It’s obviously herself who didn’t pass the college entrance exam. She can’t even say a few big questions.”

    “It’s ridiculous!” The

    candidates’ voices were not low. All the words reached Mei Yu's ears clearly. Her face seemed to have overturned the palette. The red, blue, white, and purple alternated, jealousy, shame, and other emotions collided with each other. It undulates regularly, and it seems to be on the verge of losing control.

    "Girl, let's talk about other questions!" Many people asked.

    Qiao Manman smiled and shook his head, "It is not recommended to check each other's questions before all subjects have been taken, as it will affect the mood of other subjects."

    Just now, the reason why she only talked about the last question was to guess that this question should only be included. A few people have done it, and even if they say the answer, it will not affect the mood of most people.

    "It makes sense, it makes sense, then we still don't ask." Everyone nodded.

    "There will be an exam in the afternoon. Let's all go away. We are going to eat too." Qiao Manman suggested kindly.

    "Can't go!" Mei Yu was completely anxious, "I am not good at math, but I can also take other subjects. It is impossible for my admission ticket to disappear suddenly. You must have stolen it! Don't return the admission ticket to me, I Just go to the police station to report the crime, saying you are stealing, don't think about taking the exam in the afternoon!"

    "Mei Yu, you always blame others for your mistakes, have you looked for yourself seriously?" He Zhiyuan's voice came from outside the crowd.

    The county town is not big, and the test centers set up are not far apart. Everyone has discussed with each other before departure. At noon, go to the state-owned restaurant to have a clean and hygienic meal. The test center is the closest to the state-owned restaurant, so everyone finished the test. Meet here afterwards.

    "Why haven't I looked for it seriously? I don't know how many times I searched inside and out, and I didn't see any shadow at all! It was you guys who bullied me!" Mei Yu thought of being isolated while attending classes at the educated youth school. , I was trembling with anger.

    "We are not as vicious as you. We steal other people's admission tickets. You should look for them by yourself." The 27-year-old female educated youth who had been stolen by Meiyu once walked out of the crowd. "You are sure all Have you found all the places? Schoolbags, pockets, trouser pockets, shoes, cuffs, hats, gloves, book clips... Have you

    looked through all of these places?" Mei Yu showed these as proof every time the female educated youth said something. The place is completely empty.

    Suddenly, Mei Yu was stunned, and saw her hand in the pair of thick cotton gloves, after digging hard for a few times, she stopped moving.

    Then, everyone saw her turning the cotton gloves from inside to outside, and finally took out a small paper ball at the bottom of the thumb sleeve. Because of the raining and rolling in the snow this morning, not only the clothes were wet, but the gloves were already soaked, and the little paper ball was already wet.

    Mei Yu carefully unfolded the paper ball a little bit, but because it was too wet, it was still torn apart. Only from the one-inch photo that was still intact, the paper was her admission ticket.

    Mei Yu never thought that the admission ticket was always on him.

    Thinking of her tossing with ugliness this morning, being scolded by people for mad women, being dragged and forcibly pulled away from the examination room, and thinking of how many times today she put her hand in her gloves to keep warm, but because she kept curling up, she didn’t stretch out. In the finger cots, just like that, students will miss the exam.

    Mei Yu's face was pale and pale, as if she had lost all strength and fell on the icy snow, holding the broken paper that could no longer be seen, she suddenly burst into tears.

Chapter 63

    The onlookers watched Qiao Manman find the admission ticket from the glove, and cried in disintegration. No one sympathized, let alone sighed. They watched indifferently for a while, and then dispersed.

    Time has been delayed for a long time, and Qiao Manman and others are also planning to leave.

    When Qiao Liang walked up to Qiao Manman, his face was full of looks with You Rongyan.

    Just now, Qiao Manman recites and solves problems in public, with quick thinking and smooth expression. He is like a shining little sun in the crowd, which really surprised and delighted him. He has always heard Cheng Chunyang say that Qiao Manman is very talented in learning. He thought he was just a little better than ordinary people. He never expected that this lost daughter would be so good!

    "Let's go, Uncle Joe treats you at noon today. Have a good meal. I wish you a smoother exam in the afternoon."

    Everyone cheered and expressed their thanks.

    Maybe it was the joy of the crowd that stimulated the nervously sensitive Meiyu, or that he couldn't accept that he was making a fuss and got such a result. Meiyu got up from the ground, his face became distorted and ugly because of the overlapping and replacement of various emotions.

    "Qiao Manman, it's all you! If it weren't for today you deliberately reminded me to keep my hands warm, I wouldn't keep clenching my fists and wearing gloves!" If she didn't curl her hands together, she would definitely find her admission ticket sooner. Will do!

    Qiao Man was looking at Meiyu indifferently, without speaking.

    But the others quit!

    "They didn't specifically remind you of a person, they are obviously kind to remind everyone."

    "Yes, it's your carelessness, why should you blame others!"

    He Zhiyuan also stood up, "Mei Yu, you have always been Are you accustomed to wearing gloves like this? No one forces you to wear them with your fists, and no one prompts you to wear them like this."

    Mei Yu was speechless for a while. She is naturally afraid of the cold, and can't help but retract her fingers into her fists in the winter, even if she wears gloves, she will remain in this state. My parents don't need her to work outdoors. She rarely needs to spread her fingers outdoors, so she gradually formed this habit.

    But she just felt something was wrong, and

    "I obviously put the admission ticket into the mezzanine of the bag, why did it fall into the glove for no reason? You guys made a ghost!"

    "You have to speak with evidence, except at the beginning you have to talk with your face. We were squeezed in the back of the tractor. The other time you were sitting in the front co-pilot."

    "There are many reasons for falling in, but the ghost knows how to fall in." You

    obviously don't want to spend any more time with Meiyu. As time passed, I walked away in disgust after speaking.

    Standing three meters away from Meiyu, Qiao Manman finally said: "No one took your admission ticket. This is probably a retribution for doing bad things."

    Everyone ignored Meiyu and talked and laughed together. Go to the state-owned hotel.

    After walking 20 or 30 meters away, I suddenly heard the cry of Mei Yu crying and screaming from behind.

    When everyone turned their heads, they saw that Meiyu looked like crazy, dumped all the books in the satchel, and tore them like anger. The pages of the paper were torn all over the sky. Meiyu fell on the snow and looked at the shreds of paper all over the floor. Haha laughed.

    The laughter sounded very strange, obviously abnormal.

    Everyone looked at each other, isn't it crazy?

    Qiao Manman stood there, stunned. Did she overdo it?

    In fact, Meiyu was right. Whether it was the admission ticket in the glove or reminding the big family to keep their hands warm, she did it deliberately.

    It was just He Zhiyuan's idea to hide the admission ticket in his gloves. He knew that Meiyu had the habit of curling up when wearing gloves, but she provided the idea for Meiyu to think that she was breaking hope with her own hands.

    Qiao Liang noticed Qiao Man's expression, first glanced at the direction of Mei Yu without a hint of warmth, and then turned his head to warmly and comforted him: "Don't think too much, she maliciously damaged your admission ticket first. It's just that today. It is the way of the person to return to the person. Besides, what you did this time is not like her. If she can find the admission ticket, she can still continue to take the college entrance examination. But has she given you such an opportunity before? As for the admission ticket being soaked, it was her own self-inflicted feeling. If it weren’t for this morning’s fight and trouble, the piece of paper should have been intact.”

    The 27-year-old female educated youth who had been emotionally collapsed because of the admission ticket was also stolen . Nothing moved, "I don’t know if she is crazy or crazy. If it wasn’t for Uncle Joe’s help to reissue the certificate in time, I think I would be crazy. After all, I’ve been looking forward to it for ten years before coming today, so I don’t regret it. Everything I have done!"

    He Zhiyuan sneered, "Don't worry, she won't be crazy, she is so vain, she wants to leave the countryside in her dreams, if she is crazy, how can she get ahead in the future!"

    Sure enough, the former lovers know each other best. people. In the past, He Zhiyuan was dazzled by love. He only thought Meiyu was beautiful and the conditions at home were good. Later, when she was used and framed by Mei Yu, she really realized her selfishness, and the two turned into enemies.

    "So, don't be burdened. If I were to do this, Meiyu's end would never be so simple. She should be thankful that it was you, not me, who shot today." Qiao Liang said solemnly, he didn't want this. The incident brought a psychological load to Qiao Manman.

    "Yeah. The

    college entrance examination went on for three consecutive days.

    Qiao Liang's consolation had an effect. Qiao Manman no longer entangled with Mei Yu, and devoted all his energy to the exam. For example,

    from Qiao Manman's years of test-taking experience before wearing the book. This time she felt well performing. The answering process was very smooth. There was almost no hesitation.

    She should be able to get a very good result in the exam. In her previous life, she missed her favorite Huada because of an abnormal performance in the college entrance examination. This time I don't know if I can fulfill my long-awaited wish.

    After the college entrance examination, everyone seemed to be relieved of a heavy burden. They had worked hard for more than 30 days to input day and night, only for the continuous output of these three days. In these 30-odd days, they have devoted themselves and paid, no matter what the result, they have not ashamed of themselves.

    On the day after the exam, everyone gathered together to exchange answers and experiences.

    "Have you heard that since Mei Yu came back from that day, she became mentally disturbed. She shouted and screamed at home every day, disturbing the neighbors and dogs."

    "Really crazy?" Someone couldn't believe it.

    "Listen to me. Later, Meiyu's sister-in-law came and said that her mother-in-law's distant relative was a mute, because of her disability, she was very uncomfortable in marrying her relatives. Now she has lowered her requirements, no matter who you are, as long as you can give birth to a child. . her sister-in-law said the rainy season, since the rainy season has been crazy, and doubtless also married less than what a good home to marry simply know too much, the future can often take care of. " "

    rainy so ready to get married? " "

    which Yes! Mei Yu heard it, and she immediately became safe. She really pretended to be with her before!"

    "Then you guys, why did she pretend to be crazy?"

    He Zhiyuan answered, "Why? After losing such a big ugly, I probably feel that my face is lost, and I am shameless to see people again. I want to cover it with my madness, divert everyone’s attention, and maybe even want to win some sympathy by the way. When the limelight passes, people forget this. She would take the opportunity to get back to normal. Unfortunately, her wishful thinking was broken by her sister-in-law."

    "It's still that sentence, make it yourself!" After

    Qiao Man was listening, he couldn't help but think of another layer.

    She felt that Mei Yu's pretending to be crazy might not be all for face. How much Mei Yu hopes to be admitted to university to take the opportunity to stand up, she has seen it long ago. At the same time, Mei Yu is very jealous and has a distorted mentality of "I am not good, everyone should not think about it well".

    Now Mei Yu has no hope of going to university, and those of them who successfully took the college entrance examination may have all become her thorns.

    Thinking of this, Qiao Manman solemnly reminded everyone, "Maybe Meiyu has another purpose for pretending to be crazy. Since she has tried to focus on the textual research, she probably won’t give up on the admission notice. Maybe she still has the crazily ruined notice. There should be no identity more suitable for this task than a lunatic! The admission letter will be mailed in about two months. At that time, everyone must pay attention to the post office and try to get the letter in person. Don’t let it Others will collect it."

    Everyone agreed that there are people like Meiyu, so we really need to be more careful.

    On the second day after the college entrance examination, Qiao Liang was ready to leave.

    He was able to spare a few days to accompany Qiao Manman to take the college entrance examination. It was a vacation that he had done a lot of work in advance, and he had to return to work now.

    Before leaving, Qiao Liang was very reluctant, and repeatedly told Qiao Manman that if he received the admission notice, he must send a telegram to him as soon as possible.

    Qiao Manman naturally agreed, and after a few days of getting along, she has developed an admiration for this father. Probably it was due to her natural blood relationship, or she was full of yearning and closeness to her father because of her lack of paternal love.

    Perhaps winter is a parting season.

    After Qiao Liang left Qingshui Village, measures to rectify unjust, false and wrong cases were quickly launched.

    Due to the restoration of the college entrance examination, colleges and universities across the country are about to reopen their doors. Meng Qingyi and Cheng Chunyang, as important and scarce talents in the education sector, were the first to be rehabilitated and were able to restore their identities and jobs.

    When Meng Qingyi and Cheng Chunyang received the notice to return to the city, it happened to be about to celebrate the New Year.

    Cheng Chunyang persuaded Qiao Manman to take this opportunity to go with them and go to Beijing to celebrate the New Year. He could also take this opportunity to formally identify himself and meet relatives and friends.

    Qiao Manman declined. On the one hand, she wanted to get her admission notice in person. On the other hand, Lin Zhongnan had not returned home and had not returned any news to her. She had a vague premonition in her heart that she must Stay in Qingshui Village and wait for Lin Zhongnan to return.

    It's just that Qiao Manman didn't expect that after spending a lonely year alone, he hadn't waited for the admission notice, and first waited for the news that Lin Zhongnan was seriously injured.

Chapter 64:

    Qiao Manman learned that Lin Zhongnan was in danger after receiving a telegram from Lin Zhongnan's troops.

    The moment she saw the content of the telegram, her heart felt as if she was about to jump out of her chest. She couldn't even bother to cry. She simply packed up her bags and hurriedly left Qingshui Village.

    Because Lin Zhongnan was seriously injured, he had already been transferred to the General Hospital of the Army in Beijing.

    Qiao Manman took the train all day and night, and arrived in Beijing on the third day after receiving the telegram.

    She didn't even bother to call Qiao Liang and Cheng Chunyang, and directly followed the address provided in the telegram to find Lin Zhongnan's ward all the way.

    However, the ward was empty, as if no one had ever lived.

    Qiao Manman was cold all over, and he felt hard to breathe.

    Is Lin Zhongnan already...

    "This fellow, this whole floor is a special ward, and people are not allowed to enter at will, please go downstairs quickly."

    Qiao Manman turned around when he heard the sound, a girl in a white coat was looking forward. Standing at the door, she looked beautiful and white, with a slightly long student head. She didn't seem to have the rusticity of this era at all, but she had a somewhat domineering attitude.

    After Qiao Manman turned her head, the girl's eyes were obviously stagnant. She stared at Qiao Manman's face and took a closer look. Then she showed a little careless expression on her face, and then looked up and down at Qiao Manman's dress, carefree expression. Return to being proud.

    "Excuse me, is there a soldier named Lin Zhongnan who lives in this ward?" Qiao Manman asked eagerly, ignoring the other party's impolite attitude.

    The girl was taken aback, and frowned slightly, "You are—you are his relatives in the country? There is no one else in your family? How come you let such a half-old girl come over! You wait in the ward for a while, and he finishes it. The inspection will come back."

    After finishing speaking, he turned away in a hurry, and Qiao Manman didn't even have time to explain.

    Qiao Manman looked at the layout of the ward roughly. It was a single ward with only one bed, but it was very spacious. There are two single sofas on the west wall, separated by a table, one on the left and one on the right, on which are placed tea sets and glass photo frames inlaid with quotations. There is a door in the corner of the east wall, which looks like a separate toilet. There is even a writing desk and a small bookshelf with books and newspapers.

    No wonder it is called a special ward. The conditions here are indeed superior compared to the present.

    If you are in later generations, you might be regarded as the so-called VIP ward. You cannot live with money, and you need to have a certain status.

    Lin Zhongnan is only a company commander in the army, so why is there such a big authority to be admitted to a special ward?

    Also, what is meant by "when he was in the country"?

    Qiao Manman was both worried about Lin Zhongnan's situation, but also vaguely felt that everything was not easy now.

    After about twenty minutes, there was a sound of footsteps from far and near outside the ward, accompanied by vague conversation.

    Qiao Manman couldn't help standing up and greeted him in the direction of the door.

    A group of people turned in from the open door, and Qiao Man's eyes fell on the mobile hospital bed in the middle.

    Lin Zhongnan, who was wearing a hospital gown, was lying on the bed. He closed his eyes and was motionless. From the slightly open collar, he could see a thick bandage wrapped around his body. The exposed skin was bloodless and he was obviously still in a coma. middle.

    Qiao's heart was full of tears, tears in his eyes unknowingly.

    Several medical staff pushed Lin Zhongnan to the bedside, lifted him to the bed together, and then helped him adjust his prone position, take his temperature, and get a drip.

    "Doctor, what is his situation now?" Qiao Manman followed the hospital bed step by step and asked eagerly.

    The leading doctor turned to look at her, did not answer, but looked behind Qiao Manman.

    "Who are you from Lin Zhongnan?" a majestic voice asked.

    Qiao Manman turned around, and saw two extraordinary middle-aged officers and the girl in white coats who had just returned.

    It was the slightly taller officer who questioned him, his face was extremely powerful, and there was an air of murder in his gestures.

    "I'm his wife." Qiao Manman guessed that the man in front of him is probably Lin Zhongnan's boss.

    "Wife?" The tall middle-aged officer was obviously taken aback, then turned to look at the person next to him.

    The shorter officer was also stunned. The most surprised was the girl in white coats slanting behind the two. Her lips were slightly opened and her eyes were round due to sluggishness, seeming to be unable to accept this fact.

    Several medical staff had quietly stepped back in between their speeches. Only the girl in a white coat looked like a doctor in the room. Qiao was full of anxiety about Lin Zhongnan’s situation and had to ask again, "Excuse me. What is Lin Zhongnan's situation now?" The

    girl in the white coat bit her lip. She drooped her eyelids slightly, her voice was a little impatient, "I'm not his attending doctor." It

    actually avoided Qiao Manman's question.

    "Leng Yao!" The slightly shorter officer murmured with an unhappy face, twisting his eyebrows.

    The girl in the white coat replied unwillingly, "He was shot with a gunshot wound and almost injured his lungs. There was also a cut across his chest on his chest. It was very difficult to deal with because it delayed the treatment. Now the person is gone.

    My life is in danger, but I am still in a coma. I don't know when I will wake up." Hearing that Lin Zhongnan is not in danger, Qiao Manman let out a sigh of relief and whispered "Thank you".

    She didn't feel in the mood to ask who the three in the room were. She turned and hurried to the bedside to see Lin Zhongnan's situation.

    There were medical staff around just now, and she could only look at it from a distance. She already felt that Lin Zhongnan's situation was not optimistic. At this moment, she walked closer and couldn't help but tremble.

    Lin Zhongnan just lay there quietly, with only slight undulations in his chest, like a dead plant falling on the ground.

    Lifting the skirt, he saw that the entire upper body was wrapped in a bandage, but the thick bandage still inevitably revealed faint blood.

    Lips have been dry and cracked, with dried bloodshot eyes, probably due to being in a coma and unable to eat or drink.

    In addition to the lack of blood on his face, there is also a faint withered yellow, which indicates that the nutrients in the body are rapidly losing. Qiao Manman pulled the medication list pasted on the drip bottle and saw that it was just ordinary glucose and anti-inflammatory drugs.

    "Can you understand?" The girl in the white coat had unabashed doubts and contempt in her eyes.

    Qiao Manman didn't answer. She didn't know why the young doctor in front of her was hostile to herself, and she ignored the scrutiny and scrutiny in the eyes of the two middle-aged officers who hadn't left but hadn't spoken.

    She simply packed the luggage she had brought, took her purse, and was about to go out, "I'm sorry, let's be amiss."

    "Girl, where are you going?" The tall officer finally spoke.

    Qiao Manman raised her eyes. Although she resisted the other party's high-level scrutiny, out of respect for the soldiers, she replied: "I'll go to the attending doctor to ask how to take care of it and what needs to be paid attention to."

    "No need, Lu Uncle hired a professional nurse, who will be here soon. If you don't understand anything, don't mess with it." The girl in the white coat frowned, and she didn't have any emotions in her words.

    Qiao Manman was determined to look over. The clear and moist apricot eyes on weekdays seemed to enter a cold spring, clear and cold.

    The girl in the white coat was stared at by such a pair of beautiful and cold eyes, some of them did not dare to look at them, and quickly moved her gaze away.

    "Leng Yao, talk a lot!" The shorter officer was angry, his voice was no longer as soft as before, and he stood up like a muffled thunder.

    The girl called Leng Yao bit her lip unwillingly, but did not dare to speak any more.

    Qiao Man turned his eyes to the two military officers, not knowing who Leng Yao's Uncle Lu was, and thanked them together, "Thank you, two leaders, but as a wife, it is part of me to take care of my husband." After speaking, he said "borrow" to Leng Yao who was blocking the door, and left the ward.

    In the previous life, Qiao Manman and her mother used to take care of a seriously ill grandma in hospital. It can be said that she is already very experienced in taking care of patients. Now she is looking for the attending doctor to learn more about the situation.

    After Qiao Manman asked about the situation and returned to the ward with the cotton swabs, saline, and needles from the nurse, he was surprised to find that the three of them had not left yet, and there was one more person in the ward. It was the caregiver Leng Yao mentioned earlier.

    At this time, the male caregiver was picking up a towel from the basin, preparing to wipe Lin Zhongnan's face. The tall officer stood in front of the hospital bed and watched with concern, with pain and worry in his eyes, and some emotions that Qiao Man couldn't understand. Leng Yao and another officer stood a little further away, talking in a low voice.

    As soon as she appeared, the eyes of all three people focused.

    Qiao Manman nodded to the three of them, and came to the hospital bed. He reached out and touched the wall of the basin. It was warm, and he couldn't help being relieved temporarily.

    He took out two wooden cups from the bag he brought, walked into the bathroom, washed his hands, then carefully washed the two cups, and secretly dripped a few drops of small white snail spirit into one of the cups. water.

    Lin Zhongnan has probably been relying on glucose for a living for the past few days. Although there is no shortage of water in the body, the throat must be dry uncomfortably. She has to find a way to feed some spiritual water in to help him relieve his pain.

    Qiao Man walked out of the bathroom with a cup full and found a kettle on the table next to the hospital bed.

    It was obviously boiling water that had just come in, and it was still steaming hot.

    Qiao Manman filled one of the cups with boiling water, and then poured it into the other empty cup. After a dozen times of pouring back and forth, the boiling water became warm water.

    She took out the cotton swab soaked in normal saline and wiped it gently on Lin Zhongnan's chapped lips. After changing a few cotton swabs, the blood on the lips disappeared.

    Then I dipped the warm water in the cup with a cotton swab, and gently moistened the dry and cracked areas. After a while, the dry lips became more moisturized and the cracks were no longer so obvious.

    At first, the nurse wanted to stop it. When he saw Qiao Manman's professional process, he couldn't help but took his hand and stood next to him silently.

    And the other three have not spoken, just staring at Qiao Man busy going in and out.

    Qiao Manman was mindful of Lin Zhongnan's injury, and had no time to care about the medicine sold in the three-person gourd.

    She sucked some warm water containing spiritual water with a needle, took it to Lin Zhongnan's mouth, and gently squeezed a few drops in.

    "He can't drink, don't choke him." Leng Yao couldn't help but said.

    However, everyone saw Lin Zhongnan's throat swallowing clearly.

    The tall officer looked at Qiao Manman in surprise, and finally looked at her with admiration.

    The problem that caused them to worry for a few days was solved like this!

Chapter 65:

    Qiao Manman didn't know the surprise in the tall officer's heart.

    Seeing Lin Zhongnan was willing to drink water, she relieved her heart a little.

    As long as you are willing to drink water, it is easy to handle, the most feared is that you can't feed anything.

    Qiao Manman did the same, and carefully squeezed a few drops of the diluted spiritual water with a needle, and Lin Zhongnan swallowed as usual.

    In this way, a needle of warm water was fed into Lin Zhongnan's body.

    Perhaps after drinking water, the pain in the body was relieved. Lin Zhongnan's face looked a little better than before, and he even let out an unconscious and comfortable sigh from his throat.

    This sigh was very low and weak, but it surprised everyone in the ward except Qiao Manman.

    You know, when Lin Zhongnan was transferred from the border back to Beijing, his life was hanging by a thread, and he was hanging by a strong will to survive in his body.

    After arriving at the General Hospital of the Army, after a second operation and infusion of imported anti-inflammatories, he barely awake for a while, exhausted all his energy and only uttered two words-the suicide note.

    The soldier's suicide note was written to his family, so everyone hurriedly contacted Lin Zhongnan's army, and the army sent an emergency telegram to Lin Zhongnan's hometown through the contact information left by Lin Zhongnan, and this was the scene now.

    "Girl, what's your name?" The tall officer reduced his momentum and asked Wen Yan.

    "My name is Qiao Manman. I am married. It is not appropriate to call a girl. You should call my name directly." Qiao Manman answered while continuing to feed the water.

    The tall officer paused, "Alright, how long have you been married to Lin Zhongnan?"

    "It has been almost two years."

    "Look at your age. You should be young two years ago. What are you doing? Marriage?"

    Qiao Manman noticed the strangeness and couldn't help but wonder, why is the officer in front of him so concerned about Lin Zhongnan's marriage?

    "Excuse me, are you the leader of Lin Zhongnan's army?" Qiao Manman stopped his movements, looked at the officer's eyes carefully, and asked without arrogance.

    The tall officer clenched a fist to his mouth and coughed, but did not immediately answer. Qiao Manman noticed from Yu Guang that the girl named Leng Yao on the side wanted to speak, but was pulled back by the short officer and gave a glaring look.

    "I...I'm Lin Zhongnan's biological father, Lu Feng."

    Qiao Manman's eyes opened slightly due to surprise and surprise. For a moment , he wanted to ask a lot of things, but he didn't know where to start.

    She knew that Lin Zhongnan's biological mother was the daughter of the Lin family in Qingshui Village who had been dead for many years, and that Wang Caifeng and Lin, who had been called by Lin Zhongnan as parents for more than 20 years, were actually his uncle and aunt.

    And who is Lin Zhongnan's father has always been a mystery ashamed of being mentioned. The pregnancy of Lin Zhongnan's mother without marriage was regarded by Wang Caifeng as a disgrace to the Lin family. She believed that Lin Zhongnan's biological father was either a gangster or a gangster. After taking advantage of Lin's mother, he secretly left.

    Unexpectedly, Lin Zhongnan's biological father was such a person who seemed quite powerful and powerful.

    After a while, Qiao Manman asked, "Does he know about this?"

    Lu Feng shook his head and sighed, "I don't know yet. When I recognized him, the others had already fallen into a coma. "

    Child, can you tell me how he has been in these years?"

    Lu Feng did not call Qiao Manman a girl anymore, but did not call her by her name directly. Instead, he called him "child", as if he had already Take Qiao Manman as a junior.

    Qiao Manman didn't know what kind of attitude he should adopt to treat this father-in-law who suddenly appeared. She was even more uncertain about Lin Zhongnan's opinion of this biological father. Now she can only respond to all changes with the same.

    "This question, wait until he wakes up, let me tell you in person." Qiao Man filled with refusal.

    Lu Feng was slightly startled, this girl repeatedly surprised him.

    Because the person he sent to investigate Lin Zhongnan has not yet returned, when he first saw her, he thought that this young girl was probably a relative of Lin Zhongnan’s cousin, and was quite angry at that time. Lin Zhongnan was already dying, and instead of the adults in the family, he asked a little girl to come.

    After knowing that this little girl is actually the daughter-in-law of her own son, she was both surprised and a little calm in her heart. This girl looks too young. Such a young girl actually married her own son. I want to know that this must be an arranged marriage. When he thought that this daughter-in-law might not be the one that his son really liked, he was a little displeased.

    It wasn't until the little girl carefully moisturized her son's lips and drank water to solve the problem they had been worried about for several days, and finally got a new understanding of her.

    But at this moment, when she learned that she was Lin Zhongnan’s biological father, and after she realized that his identity was not simple, she did not show the slightest cowardly, obedient and flattering attitude, instead she distanced herself quietly and avoided. His own questioning really made him take a high look at her.

    Lu Feng didn't ask about Lin Zhongnan's situation anymore, but instead expressed his concerns as a father, "He has only been awake once since he was sent, and has been in a coma since then, and the doctor is not sure when he will wake up.     " No matter when he wakes up, I will take good care of him." Qiao Manman turned around and tucked Lin Zhongnan's quilt. She believed that as long as there was the spirit water of the small white snails, Lin Zhongnan would wake up soon.     "You are here in a hurry, don't you have a place to live? So, I will ask someone to help you open a room in a hotel near the hospital." Lu Feng suggested.     Qiao Manman shook his head, "Thank you, I can sleep in the ward, so it's easy to take care of."     "That's fine, I still have a job, and I will come back tomorrow. If you have any needs, please talk to Comrade Zhao Jun. He will pass it on to me." Lu Feng pointed to Hugongdao.     Qiao Manman nodded in kindness.     Lu Feng glanced at Lin Zhongnan last, sighed slightly and got up.     The short officer also grabbed Leng Yao, who was reluctant, but had to leave with him.

    The ward quickly calmed down. Qiao Man looked around and saw that there were a lot of things missing in the room, so she told the nurse to help take care of Lin Zhongnan first, and she was going to buy some daily necessities.

    Qiao Manman left the house as soon as almost three people walked away. When she was about to approach the stairs, she heard a low voice of dispute coming from the stairwell.

    "In the future, you will stay in your own department and avoid running to this floor." Listening to the voice, it was a short officer who was talking.

    Leng Yao's nonchalant voice came over, "I occasionally come up to see what's wrong!"

    "What's wrong with you ! You didn't know that he was married before, so you just need to think about him. Now you all know that people are married a long time ago. , You big girl come in every day, don’t others gossiping! I really regret that I didn’t read his files. I knew he was married. I would not indulge you to like him, let alone transfer you from another hospital. "

    What about getting married! Will someone like the Lu family want a daughter-in-law from the countryside? I don’t know anything, maybe I don’t even know a big Chinese character. The only advantage is that I am beautiful. But what about that? There are good-looking people all over the streets, but there are not many girls who can be worthy of the Lu family. Dad, didn’t you always persuade me to be with Uncle Lu’s nephew before? Actually you just want to climb to the Lu family. Now Lin Zhongnan is Uncle Lu's biological son, if..."

    Leng Yao didn't say anything afterwards . Needless to say, a short officer can also understand.

    The air was silent for a few moments, and the short officer said again: "That also depends on what your Uncle Lu meant. Your Uncle Lu didn't show the slightest dissatisfaction with that girl."

    Leng Yao still said indifferently, "Lu How can someone like my uncle do something that is obviously eloquent." The

    short officer seemed to be shaken, but in the end he said sternly: "Even so, Lin Zhongnan didn't dissolve the marriage. Before the relationship, I didn’t allow you to always get around him. During this time, you gave me a peace of mind. You have just transferred here, and you should work hard.”

    Probably got a satisfactory answer, and Leng Yao’s tone finally In order to obey, "I see, Dad."

    The father and daughter were talking in low voices deliberately, but few people came up on this floor, and the whole space was relatively quiet, so Qiao Manman was able to hear their conversations clearly.

    Qiao Manman quietly leaned against the wall in the corner, his face calm, but his eyes gradually became cold, and he was still a little stiff in the cold.

    What Qiao Manman didn't know was that when she was in a daze, a young man on crutches happened to come from a nearby ward.

    After seeing Qiao Manman's elegant face, the young man couldn't help stopping, his eyes were full of surprises.

    Suddenly, Joe turned around.

    The young man was like a kite dragged by a string, he couldn't help chasing behind Qiao Man Man, wanting to see which ward she would enter. Unexpectedly, her footsteps were hurried and fast, he was limping on one leg and couldn't catch up at all. He watched that the girl didn't even walk into any ward, but went downstairs from the stairs on the other side.

    The young man felt lost.

    Qiao Manman didn't want to meet Leng Yao again, so he chose to turn back and go downstairs from the stairs on the other side.

    She didn't expect Leng Yao to miss Shanglin Zhongnan. Lin Zhongnan is now seriously injured and unconscious in bed, and someone has already hit him on the head. Just how powerful is Lin Zhongnan's biological father that even the officer who looks equally powerful also wants to cling to it.

    This is the so-called Kyoto circle of power? Qiao smiled sarcastically at the corner of his mouth.

    But she didn't think about it anymore. Lin Zhongnan was still in a coma. The most important thing at the moment was to find a way to wake up and recover health as soon as possible.

    Qiao Manman successfully bought the daily necessities in the supply and marketing store near the hospital. Considering that Lin Zhongnan has been relying on glucose to maintain his body functions for several days without any source of nutrition, he has become thinner visible to the naked eye, so he bought bones, dried red dates, wolfberry and other food supplements, and planned to find someone who can cook. The place gives Lin Zhongnan some tonics.

    After returning to the ward, Qiao Manman asked the nurse Zhao Jun and learned that the canteen of the hospital could help, so he went to the canteen and explained the situation to the master in the canteen.     People in the entire army hospital know that a hero who has made a first-class service recently transferred from the locality. I heard that Qiao Manman is the wife of this hero. I couldn't help but stand in awe. Naturally, Qiao Manman said what he said, happy. A stove was allocated for Joe to use.     Qiao Manman meticulously cooked a crock pot of fragrant bone soup with red dates and goji berries. Because he still had to simmer on the fire for an hour, he asked the master in the cafeteria for help, and he went back to the ward to continue taking care of Lin. Central South.     Nearly dinner time, Qiao Manman went to the cafeteria to get soup.     As soon as I walked to the back kitchen, I heard Leng Yao’s voice, “You tell the patient’s family, I bought this pot of bone soup.”     The author has something to say: Thank you on 2020-09-0317: 59:04~2020-09-0417:32:48 The little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during the period     ,     thank you to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: I have to drink 3 bottles of tea; thank you very much for your support ,I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 66

    The master in the cafeteria was very embarrassed, "This doctor, this is a nourishing soup specially made by the patient's family for the patient's condition. You took it away. How can I explain it to others?"

    "I have left enough money and tickets. Well, I don’t believe that a can of soup is worthy of what I gave. Besides, I bought this soup for a heroic soldier who was hospitalized.”

    “That being said, the patient is also a hero, and this soup is still someone else’s. If you don’t want to sell it by cooking it yourself, what if you don’t want to sell it?"

    "Heh, there are so many heroes." Leng Yao snorted and said: "Master, don't worry, most patients who can eat in our cafeteria It is because the family has no background and has a difficult livelihood. A pot of soup can be exchanged for so much money. It is estimated that it is too late to be happy. How could anyone not want it." Leng Yao's nonchalant tone also contained a hint of lofty disdain.

    When Qiao Manman heard this, he walked in, ignoring Leng Yao who was aside, and said briskly to the canteen master: "Master, I'm here to fetch the soup." When the

    master saw that Qiao Manman was coming, his face opened immediately. Smile, "The soup is ready, let you put it here to dissipate heat. As far as your craftsmanship is concerned, it is really good, it can make ordinary bones so fragrant. I am a professional cook who is ashamed of it! This is not, The doctor has to buy your soup as soon as he smells the aroma." The

    master knows the art of speaking very well, so he can't blame on both sides.

    Qiao Manman was as if Fang saw Leng Yao, with a suitably surprised expression on his face, and then he nodded at Leng Yao and smiled politely.

    Leng Yao was taken aback by the sudden appearance of Qiao Man, and when he thought of the ulterior thought behind the forced purchase of bone soup, Leng Yao couldn't help but burn with shame, but then was slightly startled by Qiao Manman's smile.

    An improbable bookish air appeared on Qiao Manman so naturally, Qiao Manman was still wearing the rustic cotton-padded clothes they had just met, but the smile was soaked with gentleness and indifferent, and then matched The beautiful face looked like a vulgar orchid in the valley.

    Leng Yao wondered if she was dazzled, a village woman from the country who had never seen anything in the world, how could she feel that way!

    Before she recovered, she heard Qiao Manman say to the master: "It's okay, this doctor and my husband met, he should want to buy soup for my husband to replenish his body."

    Uh, the master choked and looked towards the master. Leng Yao's eyes have changed involuntarily. Now that you know each other, you should know that their wife has already arrived. What is the matter of buying soup for their husband to replenish their body?

    When Leng Yao heard this, she almost fell down with anger. After seeing the surprised and playful eyes of the master, she immediately changed her face in embarrassment, "What are you talking about! Whoever wants to buy it for your husband, I obviously want to drink it by myself." "The

    master swallowed, holding back the sound of tusk. Girl, hey, that's not what you said just now!

    Qiao Manman said without apologetics: "I'm so sorry, I would have made the mistake. Or, I will share some of this soup with you?"

    "Who wants to drink your soup, don’t know if it’s clean or not, keep it for yourself. Go ahead." After speaking, he turned his head and left.

    "Since I love cleaning so much, I will worry less about other people's things in the future." Qiao Manman casually chased after Leng Yao.

    Leng Yao staggered and almost tripped. She had a sullen face, but did not dare to look back. What does Qiao Manman mean? Could it be... she guessed it?

    Qiao Man was looking at Leng Yao's running away, and slowly curled his lips.

    Qiao Man returned to the ward carrying the bone soup, and saw Lu Feng sitting in front of the bed staring at Lin Zhongnan who was lethargic, but the nurse Zhao Jun was not in the room and did not know what he was doing.

    Qiao Manman couldn't help but feel a little touched in his heart. Before leaving last time, Lu Feng clearly said that he would come back tomorrow, but he couldn't help but run to see his son when he got off work. Since Lin Zhongnan is attached so much importance to Lin Zhongnan, why have you looked for a child in Qingshui Village in the future for more than 20 years?

    When Lu Feng heard the movement, he turned his head and saw that Qiao Manman was back, so he stood up and stepped aside.

    Qiao Manman didn't know what to call Lu Feng. Under such circumstances, it seemed that he was embarrassed by what he called. He could only blur the name, and said politely: "You are here."

    Lu Feng suddenly sniffed, "What is so fragrant." ?"

    Qiao Manman put the earthen jar in his arms on the bedside table and opened the lid. The attractive aroma suddenly became stronger, "It is the bone soup I boiled in the cafeteria. Lin Zhongnan is now weak and needs to be supplemented in time. He can’t eat it either. Only the soup can be swallowed through the needle.”

    “You are very thoughtful.” Lu Feng exclaimed from the bottom of his

    heart , “Oh, by the way, haven’t you eaten yet?” “Well, I plan to. After feeding the soup, go out to buy something to eat."

    "I brought you the food from home, eat it while it is hot, and I'll feed the soup."

    Lu Feng pointed to the side, and Qiao Manman looked in the direction of his finger. Sure enough, I saw two aluminum lunch boxes on the table in the middle of the sofa on the west side.

    Qiao Manman was very surprised. She didn't expect Lu Feng to bring herself food, "Thank you, I'm so troublesome."

    Lu Feng smiled casually, "What's the trouble with this, you have worked hard to take care of the sick. Let me tell me what to do first. How do you feed it?"

    Qiao Manman walked over, poured the soup in the crock pot into a small bowl, and after it was warmed, he inhaled it into the needle tube and told Lu Feng how much force to push the needle in and how much to push in each time. .

    According to Qiao Manman's words, Lu Feng tried to push a few drops of soup, and he saw Lin Zhongnan swallow it smoothly.

    He couldn't help getting excited, his hands trembling faintly, and water seemed to flash in his eyes. It was probably the first time I experienced the feeling of being a father, and I was probably happy that my son swallowed what he fed.

    Because people are still asleep, feeding too much soup at a time can easily choke people, and only a few drops can be squeezed at a time, so a lot of patience is required.

    Qiao Manman quietly observed for a while, and saw that Lu Feng was able to hold back his irritability and fed the soup into Lin Zhongnan's body a little bit.

    The food that Lu Feng brought over was very rich. Rice, eggs, meat, and vegetables were all available, all packed in the same lunch box.

    The food in the two lunch boxes was exactly the same. Qiao Manman thought that Lu Feng had also prepared a portion for Zhao Jun, the nurse, so he chose one of them to eat.

    The taste of the food is the ordinary taste, not delicious, but not unpalatable.

    After a while, Lu Feng also walked over.

    Lin Zhongnan's current physical condition is suitable for small meals, so Qiao Manman didn't let Lu Feng feed too much. After feeding a small half bowl, he would complete the phase task, and he would have to feed it a second time in an hour.

    Lu Feng walked to the other side of the sofa and sat down, opening the rest of the lunch box very naturally.

    Qiao Man was taken aback. She didn't expect that another box of lunch was prepared by Lu Feng for him. She thought that Lu Feng came over after dinner.

    "Does the food still suit your appetite, or tell me what else you want to eat, and I will let you prepare it. Taking care of the patient is very hard. You have to eat well." Lu Feng started to gossiping with Qiao Manman.

    Qiao hurriedly said: "These are already very good. I don't have to worry about it in the future. I can solve the problem of eating by myself." He still maintains a polite attitude in words, which will not make people feel impolite, but it is also invisible. Driven a distance, people can't get one step closer.

    This was the second time Lu Feng had noticed that Qiao Manman was avoiding it. He couldn't use the usual methods on this little girl, so he had to silently swallow the question about Lin Zhongnan.

    Lu Feng sighed in his heart that this little girl's principled nature is quite strong, she will not waver easily, and she does not know how she developed her temperament. Such a temperament is very suitable for entering into a family like them, and she can stand on some principled issues. Live, you can hold it.

    Perceiving a slight change in Lu Feng's mood, Qiao Manman stood up to avoid embarrassment, and filled two bowls of bone soup with the wooden bowl he had brought.

    "Supper is a bit dry, so you will be more comfortable with soup." Qiao Manman pushed one of the bowls of soup to Lu Feng.

    Lu Feng had long been fascinated by this soup. He had never smelled such a fragrant taste in any place. He heard that it was only boiled with ordinary big bones, and he didn't believe it.

    It's just that this soup was specially used by Qiao Manman for Lin Zhongnan's body tonic. He was so embarrassed to grab food from his son, so he kept suppressing it.

    Now, with the soup at his fingertips, Lu Feng restrained his eager desires and took a sip from the bowl.

    The mouth is immediately occupied by a delicious taste, the soup is so strong that he can swallow his tongue, and there is a slight sweetness in the rich scent, which should be the taste of red dates and medlar perfectly melted. In the soup.

    Before Lu Feng knew it, he drank a bowl, and didn't eat another bite of rice in the meantime, because the food he brought was compared with bone soup, and it was hard to swallow.

    The magic is that not long after he drank the soup, his fatigue and sleepiness caused by work were wiped out, and he felt clear and clear, and his body was full of vitality.

    Lu Feng was amazed in his heart. He never knew that a bowl of delicious soup could refresh both body and mind at the same time. He couldn't help being a little more curious about Qiao Manman. This little girl really surprised him again and again.

    Qiao Manman could also see that Lu Feng's spirits improved a lot after drinking the soup. In order to make Lin Zhongnan recover soon, the spirit water of the small white snails was still added to the soup. The spirit water not only added freshness to the soup, but also had a certain amount. The health benefits. She couldn't decide her attitude towards Lu Feng on behalf of Lin Zhongnan, but Lu Feng was always his father, and even bigger, he was also a national weapon, and it was nothing to quietly use some spiritual water for the other party.

    Lu Feng put down the bowl contentedly, "My child, you really have nothing to say about your craftsmanship. Zhongnan is very happy. Huh? This wooden bowl is exquisite, and it seems that you rarely see it on the market."

    "I like to make crafts. I made the bowl myself. I was afraid that I would have to buy everything when I came here, so I brought some wooden tableware, which is light and not afraid of falling." Qiao Man said generously.

    Lu Feng seemed to be interested, "Oh? You did it yourself? I can't believe that you, a little girl, have such an ability. Can you tell me what else do you like to do on weekdays?"

    Lu Feng thought. The girl refused to tell him about Lin Zhongnan, so maybe we can find out about Lin Zhongnan by inquiring about the little girl's own affairs.

    "It's okay, I..."

    Qiao Manman was about to continue, but was interrupted by a knock on the door, and saw Leng Yao standing outside the door with a smile, shouting crisply: "Uncle Lu."

    The author has something to say. I want to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted for me during 2020-09-0417:32:48~2020-09-0517:22:34 or irrigated the nutrient solution~

    Thank you to the little angel who threw the mine: Today 1 A;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 67:

    "It's Leng Yao, what to do at the door, come in quickly." Lu Feng waved to Leng Yao.

    Leng Yao seemed to have completely forgotten the humiliation that happened in the hospital cafeteria, she walked into the ward with a bright smile that her elders liked.

    It's time to get off work, Leng Yao took off the doctor's white lab coat and changed into fashionable and beautiful clothes, a beige woolen coat with a creamy white turtleneck sweater, and a pair of black square-heeled shoes under the straight women's trousers. , Looks generous and decent yet feminine.

    If you don't look at his face, immediately put Joe next to him full of gray and rustic. Leng Yao glanced at Qiao Manman, with a sense of superiority, raising her neck and rubbing her shoulders with him.

    Before Qiao Manman came to Beijing, considering that he had to take the train for a day and a night, it was natural to wear something simple and comfortable.

    In addition, today's trains still run on coal, and there are no closed windows. Sometimes people stay on the train overnight, and when they wake up in the morning, a thin layer of black dust can be smeared on their ears and nostrils.

    Therefore, Qiao Manman finally chose a dark fabric padded jacket, which is thick and resistant to build, even if it is soiled on the train, it can not be seen, and this dress is not eye-catching and ensures safety.

    After arriving at the hospital, Qiao Manman began to rush in and out, where he could take care of tidying himself up, but only cleaned his hands and face, and never thought of dressing himself up.

    Naturally, she didn't quite understand Leng Yao's superiority, and she felt baffled by the glance she deliberately glanced at.

    Leng Yao went straight to Lu Feng and saw that there was still a little white soup remaining at the bottom of the bowl beside Lu Feng, and then smelled the fragrant bone broth that filled the room, and guessed that Lu Feng should have just finished drinking Qiao Man Man Stew. Soup.

    A trace of disdain appeared on her mouth, thinking that Qiao Manman's stew was specifically for Lin Zhongnan's body, and it was not used to please Uncle Lu in the end. But if you haven't seen the world, you have never seen the world. How could Uncle Lu eat her, and the Lu family's door is not so easy to enter!

    "Uncle Lu, my dad just called and said that the investigators you sent out have returned and are now waiting for you in the office. My dad also said that he had something to do with me and told me to take your car by the way."

    "Okay, Then you go down and wait for me, I'll go now."

    "Okay."

    Leng Yao gave Qiao Man a triumphant glance in a place where Lu Feng couldn't see, and walked away like a proud peacock on her little leather shoes.

    Qiao Manman once again felt baffled. Is there anything to show off about riding a car?

    Lu Feng got up again to look at Lin Zhongnan on the hospital bed for a few moments. He turned around and said to Qiao Man: "Thanks for your hard work. Comrade Zhao Jun is here at night, so don't stay up late to avoid exhausting your body." He looked at the senses of the little girl in front of him. It is getting better and better. At first, the preconceived prejudice disappeared unknowingly. Now she is treated as her junior, so she doesn't hesitate to care about her.

    Qiao Manman sent Lu Feng out, but Zhao Jun, the nurse, has not yet returned. She closed the door of the ward, walked back to Lin Zhongnan, and took a closer look at Lin Zhongnan's current state.

    After the nourishment of bone soup and diluting spiritual water, Lin Zhongnan seemed to have regained a little vitality, and no longer looked like a plant that was on the verge of withering at any time. Although it was only a small change, Qiao Manman had a bottom line in his heart. It seemed that Xiao Bailuo's spiritual water had a great effect on Lin Zhongnan's injuries. If it were 100% pure spiritual water, the effect would be more obvious.

    Thinking of this, Qiao Manman called out a small white snail, sucked out three drops of spiritual water with a clean straw, and fed it to Lin Zhongnan. She didn't dare to feed too much at once. If the effect is too obvious, it will be very troublesome for the doctor to trace the root cause.

    Soon, Zhao Jun came back from outside.

    Zhao Jun was probably also a soldier, and he worked cleanly and worked hard.

    Together with Qiao Manman, he helped Lin Zhongnan wipe his body. After feeding the bone soup again, he said to Qiao Manmanly: "Sister-in-law, I will take care of Captain Lin tonight. You have been on the train for so long, and as soon as you arrive here today. It must be very tired. The chief has asked the nurse to open the empty ward next door, so you can go there for the time being to sleep in."

    Qiao Manman is not hypocritical or shirk.

    On the one hand, she is indeed very tired and needs to make up for sleep; on the other hand, with such a big man as Zhao Jun, she is really not good to sleep here at night.

    Since it is a special ward for senior military officers, the facilities in the ward are naturally readily available, and there is even a shower for bathing in the bathroom.

    Qiao Manman comfortably took a hot bath, changed into clean clothes, and fell into a dream as soon as his head touched the pillow.

    But remembering Lin Zhongnan's injury in his heart, he opened his eyes at dawn the next day. After cleaning up briefly, he hurried to check Lin Zhongnan's situation.

    Zhao Jun probably just woke up, his eyes still bleak, but when he came to the hospital bed and wanted to loosen Lin Zhongnan's stiff limbs, he suddenly made a suspicious voice, and the sleepiness in his eyes disappeared completely.

    Qiao hurriedly walked over to see. I saw Lin Zhongnan still staying in a drowsy state, but his complexion was obviously a lot better, and most of the dull withered yellow faded away. Although the lips were still pale and bloodless, they no longer had dry marks and cracks, and they became plump and moisturized.

    "Sister-in-law, it seems that your bone soup is working." Zhao Jun analyzed after being surprised.

    Of course, Qiao Manman knew that bone soup did not have such a fast effect, so he could only answer vaguely, "Probably, he hasn't eaten since he was in a coma. He has a bad complexion and he has lost too much blood due to a serious injury. The rapid loss of nutrients in the body is related, so the bone soup fed yesterday has improved today.”

    Zhao Jun said with joy after hearing this: “The doctor said that as long as the physical condition improves, waking up is not a problem.”

    The breakfast for the two was Lu's family. The nanny sent him a wide variety, including a piece of hot milk.

    Qiao Manman didn't drink the milk, but still sucked it with a needle, feeding it into Lin Zhongnan's body little by little.

    Just after eating breakfast, a group of medical staff rushed into the ward and carried Lin Zhongnan away.

    Zhao Jun told Qiao Manman that this was a routine inspection, and it was the same every day.

    The inspection time is very long, and it also involves cleaning up the wound and re-dressing. Qiao Manman went to the newspapers and magazines on the shelf to read the newspapers and periodicals on the shelf when he was idle in the ward.

    As soon as I finished reading a newspaper, I heard noise pouring into the floor, there were men and women, and it sounded wanton.

    Qiao Manman was too noisy. He walked to the door and wanted to close the door. He saw five or six young men and women who were very brightly dressed walking towards the other side of the corridor, and finally filed into a ward. The back of one of the girls made Qiao Man. Full of deja vu.

    She didn't think too much about the fact that there were so many similar people in the world, how could there be a young girl she knew in the capital.

    About an hour later, Lin Zhongnan was sent back by medical staff. Qiao Manman immediately asked the attending doctor about the specific situation.

    The attending doctor looked very happy, “The patient’s physical condition has improved significantly compared to yesterday, and the poorly healed wound has started to scab today. According to this situation, it will not take long for the patient to wake up on his own. . Your family members should take good care of them during this period. I heard that you fed the patient bone soup yesterday? This is very good. The patient needs a lot of nutrition. In the past few days, try to feed as much soup and water as possible, and the patient will recover after waking up. it will soon. "

    Joe is full to see the doctor not suspicious, not help put down a hanging heart, it appears that the current use of the relatively modest amount of water Ling, Lin Zhongnan only ensures the health, are not exposed to unusual places.

    Since the doctor also recommended to consume more nourishing soup, Qiao Manman went to the vegetable market again, this time he bought an old hen, and still went to the cafeteria to boil in the middle of the journey.

    It was extremely cold today. There was Zhao Jun looking after him in the ward. Qiao Manman did not toss back and forth, and did not return until the boiling was good.

    Carrying a pot of fragrant chicken soup, he walked upstairs. Before he got out of the stairwell, he heard the wanton noise in the morning.

    In the morning, the pedestrian seemed to be worried that this was a ward. Even if they joked and joked, they could hear that they were deliberately suppressing the sound. At this moment, it seemed that there was no scruples, and it became more and more noisy.

    "Huh? What makes it smell so fragrant?"

    "I can smell it too!

    It smells like chicken soup." "No, it tastes much fresher than chicken soup."

    Qiao Manman stood on the stairs just a few steps short of reaching the flat floor of the corridor , and it was not right to enter. , And retreat is not.

    Judging from their speech, manners and clothing, this must be a group of powerful second-generation people with a background in the family. More is worse than less. Qiao Manman doesn't want to meet them head-on. But it was obviously too late for her to fold down and go downstairs.

    Sure enough, someone followed the smell and quickly found it in the next second.

    Qiao Manman raised his head, and at the top of the stairs turned into a young man on crutches. He was of medium to high height. He was wearing a hospital gown. After seeing her, a fairly handsome face froze for a while, and then emerged. surprise.

    "Lu Xun'an, you run so fast as a lame man, forget it!"

    With laughter and curse, four or five people appeared on the stairs, among them Leng Yao stood impressively.

    A group of people looked condescendingly at Qiao Manman and the chicken soup in her hand.

    Qiao Manman frowned secretly, stepped up the steps, and said quietly: "Borrowed."

    "Girl, can you tell us where you bought the soup?" the abducted young man asked .

    He didn't let go, and the others stood still.

    In order to avoid trouble, Qiao Manman casually scorned: "Hospital cafeteria."

    "Really?" The young man was suspicious.

    "Lu Xun'an, don't you know, you are also considered relatives, she is the daughter-in-law your cousin married when he was in the country." Leng Yao suddenly uttered a voice, with an inexplicable smile at the corner of her mouth.

    When the young man heard the words, his smile solidified, and the surprise in his eyes faded, replaced by stunnedness and disappointment that followed.

    When the others heard this, they looked at Qiao Manman in surprise, and exchanged glances at each other.

    They didn't speak, but Qiao Manman read the same meaning from their different expressions-watching the excitement on the wall.

    Leng Yao watched everyone's reactions with satisfaction, and the teasing in her eyes became more and more intense.

    "Qiao Manman, is this the name? Why are you lying? You made this Tang Mingming in the cafeteria yourself to please Uncle Lu. But Uncle Lu seems to be unable to come over today. Wouldn't it be a waste of such a good soup? What a pity? This Lu Xunan is also from the Lu family. Why don't you send him to the Lu family. It is not enough to please Uncle Lu alone." When

    this was said, everyone who hadn't been full of colored glasses to Qiao The look changed, and the playfulness, contempt, and mockery appeared one after another.

    The news of a new son in the Lu family suddenly has been spread in circles these days. Now that Lin Zhongnan hasn't woken up, and has not formally joined the Lu family, his wife in the countryside can't wait to join the Lu family. How could a hero like Lin Zhongnan have such a short-sighted wife.

    Lu Xunan's face sank, frowning lightly, "Leng Yao!"

    Leng Yao shrugged innocently, "I'm not talking nonsense, I'm working in the hospital, these are all what I saw with my own eyes."

    Qiao Manman was true. Feeling that Leng Yao is sick, she has a thick-skinned face, and she likes to have a husband. She can direct and act out a big drama in her own mind at any time.

    She didn't move, her expression didn't change at all, but she spit out indifferently, "The brain is a good thing, but it seems you don't have one."

    Leng Yao didn't expect Qiao Manman to ridicule her, and immediately changed her expression. You..." It’s

    just that the "you" has not yet been spoken, only a pleasant voice came from behind, "Qiao Manman!"

    The author has something to say: If you like the scum author's article, please collect it. For the author's column, thank you very much!

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2020-09-0517:22:34~2020-09-0617:57:19~

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 30 bottles of Elvis;

    thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 68

    This voice...

    Qiao Man's heart moved, he looked over, and then he put a big smile on his face.

    "Han Lu!"

    Seeing that Leng Yao and the young man named Lu Xun'an were still standing in front of her in a daze, Qiao Manman simply walked past them and greeted Han Lu.

    Lu Xun’an’s nose flared slightly. When Qiao Manman rubbed against him, he seemed to smell a faint sweet smell on her body. The smell was not covered by the rich chicken soup, and it penetrated his nostrils like magic. A pair of eyes followed involuntarily.

    "It's really you, I thought I was wrong!" Han Lu supported Qiao Manman's arm and said excitedly.

    Qiao Manman was also very surprised. It turned out that the familiar figure in the morning was Han Lu, but she didn't recognize it.

    "When did you come to the capital? Why didn't you tell me!" Han Lu was half happy and complaining.

    Qiao shook Han Lu's hand comfortingly, "I was too rushed this time, I didn't

    care about it ." "By the way, why are you here?" Han Lu asked with concern, and then came to the realization, "Is it impossible? Your spouse is in the hospital?"

    Qiao Man nodded, "He was injured on assignment and is now in the treatment stage."

    "How is it, is it serious?" Han Lu sighed. She remembered that Qiao Manman's husband worked in the army, but now he lives in a special ward of the Army General Hospital. The patients who can live on this floor are either high-ranking military officers or soldiers who have made significant contributions. Qiao Manman's husband is just an ordinary soldier. It seems that he has made a lot of credit to live here. However, any task that can perform meritorious service is very dangerous, and I don't know what the situation is now.

    "I was shot in the chest and I am in a coma now, but the doctor said that the condition is improving and I will wake up soon."

    Han Lu's eyelashes fluttered twice. Why does this condition sound so familiar?

    Suddenly, her eyes widened, "Couldn't your love be..."

    "Han Lu, do you... know?" The people who

    had been dumbfounded watching the friendly interaction between Han Lu and Qiao Manman finally asked. Logically, they should be people who can't fight together. Why are they so familiar with each other?

    Han Lu hugged Qiao Manman's shoulders, and of course she said: "Yes, she is my friend, Qiao Manman." While

    talking, she looked at everyone curiously, "It's you, what did you do with my friend just now?"

    Leng Yao was stunned when he heard Han Lu call Qiao Manman a friend, and couldn't help but wonder, "Han Lu, what's the matter? How can you recognize her?"

    Han Lu just turned back to the ward because of what happened. To get it, I was one step behind everyone. Naturally I didn’t know the confrontation between the two parties. I heard Leng Yao’s question and replied without thinking: “Last time the teacher took me out for archeological practice, we met. I don’t know each other, haha! By the way, do you all know Mr. Meng who has just been hired as the honorary principal of Hua University? My friend is Mr. Meng’s closed disciple!” Han Lu’s voice was full of pride, full of Qiao. Proud look.

    Everyone was surprised, but Leng Yao didn't believe a word. How could a country girl from the ground to toes be Meng Qingyi's student!

    "Han Lu, you have to be careful when you are joking. How could Meng Lao be the one who laughed casually?" Leng Yao frowned and looked at Han Lu.

    The relationship between her and Han Lu has never been dealt with very well. When they met each other, it was mostly the case that they dismantled each other. It was impossible for Han Lu to know Qiao Manman's identity before her, and deliberately took Qiao Manman to save her face.

    Thinking that his brother Leng Feng had gone to Meng Lao's a few days ago but returned without success, he became more certain that Han Lu was deliberately angering her with Qiao Manman.

    Han Lu's face sank, "Leng Yao, are you ill, who is joking with you, every day is weird!"

    Qiao Manman couldn't hold back, and laughed out a chuckle, Han Lu was as straightforward as ever.

    "She's just like that, she always loves to target me, you don't need to pay attention to her and get done." Han Lu calmed Qiao Manman.

    Leng Yao was so angry that she gritted her teeth, and when she thought of Qiao Manman's laugh, her face turned into a pickle, "Han Lu, you actually demolished my platform in front of outsiders!"

    There is something unwritten among them. According to the rules, you can fight with each other on weekdays, but you can’t show the contradiction to outsiders. Qiao Manman, a country wife who has not been recognized by the Lu family, is of course an outsider.

    Han Lu looked at Leng Yao impatiently, "You're endless, don't just use outsiders as your cause. Qiao Man is full of Meng Lao's closed disciples, and they are genuine! Don't be a student of Meng Lao because of your brother. , Just think that others are not good either."

    Suddenly, Han Lu seemed to think of something, and chuckled softly, "Speaking of which, even if your brother really became a student of Meng Lao, that would make us give a full voice to Senior Sister!" After speaking, she turned her head and asked Qiao Man. Man, "Have you come here this time to meet Lao Meng?"

    Qiao Man shook his head regretfully, "No, I got out of the car and drove directly to the hospital. I didn't care about going anywhere."

    Han Lu was surprised. "The Cheng family didn't know that you were here?"

    "Well, I don't know yet."

    Han Lu felt that she had a lot to say to Qiao Manman, and she waved to everyone, "You go first, I and I My friend said something.” Then he pulled up Qiao Manman, “Where is your lover’s ward, I’ll go and see.”

    Leng Yao and everyone watched Han Lu and Qiao Manman walk in the opposite direction side by side, only hearing Han Lu asked as he walked, "Should I help you inform Professor Cheng and the others? Yang Yuanfan knows that your little cousin is here, so she must be very happy!"

    What do you mean? Everyone looked at each other, everyone's complexion was colorful, and more shocked.

    The Cheng family, Professor Cheng, Yang Yuanfan, and cousin, after these words are connected to each other, they combine to form an obvious fact that

    Qiao Manman is related to the Cheng family!

    The Cheng family does not belong to their circle, but their reputation is not low. They are serious scholars. From their ancestors to the present, each generation has contributed outstanding talents to the country and has indelible achievements in many fields.

    Moreover, although the Cheng family is not in their circle, the in-laws are said to be very powerful, such as the Yang family from Yang Yuanfan.

    If Qiao Manman is Yang Yuanfan's cousin, then Qiao Manman's mother should be the Cheng family.

    It's just that they are not very familiar with the composition of the Cheng family. They don't know who Qiao Manman is the daughter of the Cheng family. The only insider, Han Lu, took the person to leave.

    In that case, Han Lu said that Qiao Man is full of Meng Qingyi's closed disciples. This is not false at all, after all, they are in the same line!

    When they thought that they still had a lot of contempt and ridicule at Qiao Manman in their hearts, they felt uncomfortable. With the Cheng family's relationship, coupled with the identity of Meng Qingyi's closed disciple, how could the Lu family never shut out such a daughter-in-law, and they don't have to please the Lu family at all, okay!

    But it’s too different. Thinking of Qiao Manman’s bloated, rustic, invisible cotton-padded clothes and trousers, and the aroma of soup pot in his arms from time to time, this image can’t match the book. Match the door. But that face is really good-looking, the skin is fair and transparent as fine porcelain, and the eyebrows are elegant and moisturized, and when she smiles at Han Lu, she looks like water and clouds, wind blowing through flowers. Why do they think that Qiao Manman is just a village woman who can't stand up to the stage?

    Everyone couldn't help but look at Leng Yao, the initiator of the rumors.

    Leng Yao's face is already uglier than ordinary pickles, like pickles that have been in the sauce tank for a long time, black and smelly.

    What Han Lu said just now was like putting her on the execution ground to execute her publicly.

    But how could it be, she still didn't believe it! Qiao Manman is obviously a native girl from the countryside.

    Last night, the person Uncle Lu entrusted her father to send out to investigate Lin Zhongnan's situation came back. When that person was reporting to Uncle Lu and his father, she quietly hid outside the door and heard a vague ear.

    Qiao Manman was married to him from a neighboring village by Lin Zhongnan's adoptive parents in the countryside. The two had never seen each other before they got married. It was a completely old-style arranged marriage. Lin Zhongnan didn't even enter the bridal chamber on the day of his marriage, and directly reported back to the army. After two years of marriage, Lin Zhongnan's days back home are even rarer.

    She secretly rejoiced when she heard it. She doesn’t believe that there will be any deep feelings in this kind of marriage. Qiao Manman is also an authentic country girl. In addition to not being as beautiful as Qiao Manman, she is much stronger than Qiao Manman in everything else, replacing him. It should be easy to become Lin Zhong's wife!

    Unexpectedly, Han Lu said just now that Qiao Manman was a closed disciple of Meng Qingyi, and then confided that Qiao Manman was inextricably linked with the Cheng family. What was going on!

    The person sent by his father was outstanding, and he wouldn't be wrong, but Han Lu didn't treat Qiao Manman as if he was acting.

    Leng Yao's face became more gloomy, and for the first time he felt that things were tricky.

    However, even if Qiao Manman has such a two-tier relationship, she has nothing to fear! Lin Zhongnan is a hero and deserves a better marriage, not a bondage marriage without feelings. Moreover, whether it is a student of Meng Qingyi or the granddaughter of the Cheng family, how can she compare with her identity. His father was the deputy commander of the military district where Lin Zhongnan was located. If Lin Zhongnan married her, it would be like Qingyun going straight up!

    After Leng Yao finished her psychological construction, she realized that everyone was looking at her, as if waiting for her to say.

    Leng Yao put her hands in her white coat, and raised her chin, "It all depends on what I do. Anyway, what I hear and see is like that. Who do you believe in? I'm going back to work. You finish reading. Lu Xun'an, let's go quickly, everyone in the inpatient department is noisy than you!"

    After speaking, he hurried downstairs without looking back.

    Someone looked at Leng Yao's back and asked, "Is this annoyed into anger?"

    "Normally, as long as she touches Han Lu, how many times can I get a good deal."

    "Then you guys, who should I trust?

    " You are stupid, let's just watch the excitement. Lu Xun'an, this is a matter for your family, remember to report the situation to us at any time!" Someone was joking.

    "Get out, get out now!" Lu Xunan waved his cane to everyone in an angry manner.

    "Well, well, let's get out of here." Everyone laughed and said goodbye to Lu Xun'an.

    People left the building empty, and the whole floor was quiet again.

    Lu Xun'an was leaning on the wall where Qiao Manman had leaned by himself, and looking straight at the ward where Lin Zhongnan was located, the obscurity gradually lifted in his eyes.

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted for me during 2020-09-0617:57:19~2020-09-0720:09:24 or irrigates the nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angel who cast mines : 1 piece of water glass;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 20 bottles of Xiyan; 10 bottles of summer cherry balls; thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 69:

    Leng Yao's mood was not high this day, even though she kept telling herself in her heart that Han Lu's words could not be taken seriously. But those words kept digging into her head like she had wings, making her not even thinking about working.

    Unconsciously until the end of get off work, it was her turn to be on the night shift tonight, but Leng Yao took off her white coat, directly applied for a shift with the leader, and went home.

    Everyone in the department knows that Leng Yao has a deep background, and no one wants to offend him easily. She got off work smoothly, but it was hard for her to temporarily learn that the doctor who was going to work at night would inevitably complain in private with her best colleagues.

    At home, Leng Yao’s father, Leng Guogang, also happened to come back. He saw Leng Yao leaning on the sofa with a pair of manicures, and couldn’t help asking: “Aren’t you a night shift today? Why are you staying at home?”

    Leng Yao said casually. "I don't want to go to work today. I will change shifts temporarily."

    Leng Guogang frowned, "Making a fool! This is the first time you have changed shifts this month? Anyway, how can I have a good relationship with my colleagues!"

    "I don't need to talk to They have a good relationship, and it's too late for them to flatter me." Leng Yao didn't care.

    The corners of Leng Guogang’s mouth sank and he was about to get angry. His wife Feng Hui walked over from the kitchen with a plate of fruit. “You always teach her what to do. What the girl said is true. When she goes to university, she will stop at the hospital. If you stay on the job, and when you come back after graduation, how can you compare with your current colleagues."

    "Then you have to pass the exam first." Leng Guogang sneered.

    "My girl must pass the exam, don't curse us!" Feng Hui opened her eyes.

    "You just get used to her." Leng Guogang watched the mother and daughter sing and sing together, and they didn't get angry, so he simply hid in the study without seeing him.

    Leng Yao stretched her neck and saw that Leng Guogang closed the door completely. He waved to Feng Hui and said in a low voice: "Mom, can you help me find out what the country wife of Lin Zhongnan is from."

    "A country girl, What's the origin?" Feng Hui didn't care.

    Leng Yao said anxiously: "I ran into Han Lu in the hospital today. Han Lu was very kind to the country girl, saying that she was not only the closed disciple of Meng Lao, but also the granddaughter of Cheng family."

    Feng Huining thought for a moment, "Meng Lao. The closed disciple of Han Lu? It’s not that ghost girl from Han Lu deliberately attacking you! Also, which family is the Cheng family?"

    " Which one can it be ? The Cheng family that Han Lu is close to!"

    Leng Yao said. Feng Hui immediately remembered that there was such a Cheng family, who had written literary and tuned stars for generations. She pulled up Leng Yao, who was not leaning on the sofa, and solemnly asked, "Regardless of whether these are true or false, you have to hang on the tree in Lin Zhongnan? Is Lu Xun'an not good enough?"

    "I am right. Lu Xunan doesn’t like it, he treats me just as well. Lin Zhongnan is different. He is the man I saw at a glance, and he is also the son of Uncle Lu. Lu Xun’an is a nephew? Didn’t find Lin Zhongnan before Uncle Lu? He was indeed good to him and deliberately cultivated him as a successor. But now that Lin Zhongnan has appeared, do you think Uncle Lu will still support Lu Xunan? I want to marry Leng Yao the best!" In the last sentence, Leng Yao is Said with his chin raised.

    Okay, the girl has the resources to pick a man, and she has to give a little bit of strength to the mother.

    Within two days, Feng Hui asked the news back. She didn't mean anything, but directly found the investigator Leng Guogang had sent on behalf of Lu Feng.

    It was quite different from what Leng Yao was listening to while hiding outside the office that day. Qiao Manman was indeed accepted as a student by Meng Lao, and indeed with the granddaughter of Cheng's family. But Qiao Manman is also a native girl who grew up in the countryside. In the previous eighteen years, she had only been to the railway station in the county seat as far as she was, and she hadn't read much. His marriage to Lin Zhongnan was a blind marriage.

    It's a pity that I didn't find out which Qiao Manman's father was. The news about Qiao Manman's father seemed to have been erased deliberately.

    Leng Yao listened, and most of her hanging heart was relieved. What is the blood relationship of Cheng's family, how can the poor Meng Lao be accepted as a student? What kind of person he is destined to be when he grows up under what environment, take off those imaginary ones, Qiao Manman is simply a rural girl who is not afraid to be afraid .

    She raised a sure smile.

    No matter how busy Lu Feng was, he still took time out every day to visit Lin Zhongnan in the ward.

    Since learning that Qiao Manman is the blood relative of Cheng's family, Lu Feng has become more satisfied with this daughter-in-law.

    Regardless of temperament and appearance, Qiao Manman is one of a million. Two days ago, she was worried about her birth. Now that she learned that her mother's family was actually the Cheng family, the last worry disappeared.

    But because Lu Feng heard it from an informal channel, it was not obvious on the surface, and he still treated Qiao Manman as before.

    Han Lu quickly passed the news of Qiao Manman’s coming to Beijing to the Cheng family. The Cheng family visited Qiao Manman in the hospital. public.

    The Cheng family also contacted Qiao Liang for Qiao Manman. Unfortunately, they learned that Qiao Liang was on a business trip and couldn't come back.

    Under Qiao Manman's meticulous care, Lin Zhongnan's condition got better day by day, his skin gradually became shiny, and his lips returned to bloody color. The doctor said that Lin Zhongnan would wake up soon, and let his family members talk to Lin Zhongnan in front of the hospital bed for a few days, whatever he wanted.

    On this day, Qiao Manman went to the canteen to fetch food. Before leaving, he said to Lin Zhongnan in front of the hospital bed as usual, "I will go out for a while and will be back soon. Today I have your favorite fish soup."

    Qiao Manman left not long. , Lin Zhongnan moved his finger, Zhao Jun, who was guarding the hospital bed, saw it and hurriedly went to the doctor.

    It didn't take long for the entire inpatient department to spread, and the first-class hero who had been in a coma for more than a week was about to wake up.

    After Leng Yao learned about it, immediately put down his work and ran to Lin Zhongnan's ward.

    When the doctor in the ward was checking, Lin Zhongnan slowly opened his eyes.

    His dark eyes first looked straight up, and when he realized that this was indeed not a dense forest covering the sky and the sun, his tight heart eased.

    Perceiving the shaking of people around, his eyes rolled and saw several doctors in white coats.

    One of the doctors smiled and said to him: "You finally woke up."

    Is he in the hospital?

    Lin Zhongnan tried to sit up with his hands supported. As soon as he moved, he felt a dull pain in his chest.

    "Don't move, you forgot that you have suffered a serious injury to your chest? Lie down quickly and don't tear the wound. It was finally healed." The attending doctor hurriedly stopped his movements.

    "How long have I been in a coma?" Lin Zhongnan made a hoarse voice.

    "About a week. Now that you are awake, take a good rest. If you feel unable to lie down, you can also get out of bed and walk slowly twice to loosen your muscles and bones." The

    attending doctor carefully explained some precautions to Zhao Jun, and then filed Went out.

    Before Qiao Manman came back, Zhao Jun rushed to deliver to Lu Feng the news that Lin Zhongnan was waking up.

    Leng Yao, who had been observing the situation outside the ward, beckoned Zhao Jun out, "I want to tell Uncle Lu the good news? Then you go quickly, and I will guard the ward for you temporarily."

    Zhao Jun recognized Leng Yao, she She is the daughter of Deputy Commander Leng. She has always been very close to Lu Feng, and she is also a doctor. He feels relieved to hand the person to Leng Yao.

    After Zhao Jun left, Leng Yao walked into the ward and came to Lin Zhongnan's side.

    "Lin Zhongnan, how are you feeling now, are there any discomforts?" Leng Yao let out a soft voice and said softly.

    Lin Zhongnan turned his head slowly and saw a young female doctor in a white lab coat asking him with concern.

    "No." Lin Zhongnan shook his head slowly.

    "How the hell did you get hurt? Do you know how scary the wound on your chest is!" Leng Yao pretended to be frightened, complaining bitterly.

    Lin Zhongnan lowered his gaze impenetrably, "It involves mission secrets, no comment. Where is this hospital?"

    Leng Yao was choked, the muscles on her face stiffened, and finally she whispered softly: " It is the General Hospital of the Army in Beijing. Uncle Lu moved you here as soon as you were injured."

    Lin Zhongnan didn't speak, but his eyes sank deeper. This female doctor is really noisy, she has been talking to herself, and who is Uncle Lu in her mouth?

    "By the way, if you have been in a coma for such a long time, your throat must be uncomfortable. I will pour you some water to moisturize your throat." Leng Yao said and walked to the bedside, picked up the wooden cup placed on the bedside table and looked at it carelessly. A slight surprise appeared immediately, and soon turned into disdain again. Finally, he picked up the kettle and filled the wooden cup with water.

    Hearing the female doctor talked about moisturizing the throat, Lin Zhongnan swallowed gently. It was not uncomfortable. On the contrary, he felt that his throat was very moisturized, and there was a hint of sweetness that he can often taste in the well water at home.

    Lin Zhongnan just wanted to say no, Leng Yao had already walked over, "I'll help you up first, I can't drink

    while lying down." As he said, he already leaned down and wanted to put his arms around Lin Zhongnan's shoulders.

    "Don't move!" Lin Zhongnan suddenly shouted coldly. This is a habit he has formed over the years for special missions-always remain vigilant in front of unfamiliar environments and strangers.

    Leng Yao was stunned, she kept the movement of bending over and stretching her arms in place.

    Lin Zhongnan took a deep breath and finally said unbearably: "This doctor, I'm fine at the moment, you don't have to keep guarding me, go and do your own work."

    "What do you call me?" Leng Yao's expression was frustrated. Staring at Lin Zhongnan with confidence.

    Lin Zhongnan looked at her carefully when he heard the words.

    Leng Yao immediately retracted her arm, squatted halfway in front of the bed, leaned her face a few minutes, and blinked playfully, smiling at Lin Zhongnan.

    "Then you are... a nurse?" Lin Zhongnan asked in confusion.

    The doctors and nurses are wearing white gowns, and he has never been able to distinguish between them.

    "You, don't you remember me?" Leng Yao's lips trembled, anger gradually appeared on her face, her eyes widened roundly because of her anger.

    Lin Zhongnan frowned, "Sorry, should I know you?"

Chapter 70:

    "You!" Leng Yao's self-esteem does not allow her to bow her head to others, but this is a man she fell in love with at first sight, or a promising hero, no matter her family background or personal ability, she is enough to match her, she can't let her down.

    The first time they met on the training ground, although it can't be said to be beautiful, they were definitely impressed with each other.

    A woman who was scolded by him and cried in public, and Lihua ran away with rain. She didn't believe that Lin Zhongnan would not remember at all!

    Leng Yao took a deep breath, "Then let me remind you that one evening I went to the military area to look for my father. When passing by the training ground, the scarf was accidentally blown in by the wind. In order to retrieve the scarf, I broke into the training ground. It affects your training. You taught me a lesson at the time and didn’t save me any face. I left in tears that time!”

    Looking back now, Leng Yao still felt a bit wronged, but that was the time she was right. The hard-faced, handsome and cold man moved his heart.

    Lin Zhongnan was silent for a moment, "Your father is—?"

    "Leng Guogang ." Leng Yao didn't stand tall , and said the name proudly, and added: "I am his daughter, Leng Yao."

    Lin Zhongnan curled his eyebrows for a moment, and finally remembered that there was something like that.

    When accepting this border mission, Deputy Commander Leng once chatted with him a few words, and the content of the conversation involved this matter.

    At that time, he said, Deputy Commander Leng seemed to be a little unhappy, but he didn't say anything.

    He thought it was over, but he didn't expect the daughter of Deputy Commander Leng to be entangled. But it was the other party who was wrong, and he had nothing to apologize for.

    In the end, Lin Zhongnan answered flatly, "Oh."

    Leng Yao suspected that Lin Zhongnan was deliberate! Her father obviously asked Lin Zhongnan if he still remembered her. At that time, Lin Zhongnan's answer was to remember!

    But Leng Yao quickly became discouraged. Lin Zhongnan's character is upright, otherwise she would not know that she is Leng Guogang's daughter, and her attitude is still old, so let's be long in Japan.

    She sighed, "Forget it, I will help you get up to drink water. Now that you know who I am, you should put your guard down?" She picked up the wooden cup on the bedside table.

    Lin Zhongnan's gaze focused on the wooden cup, and countless guesses flooded in his heart for an instant, and they finally converged into one sentence, "Where did this cup come from?"

    Leng Yao's hand paused, and the water in the cup almost poured out. She felt that Lin Zhongnan's focus was very strange, what is worth asking about a broken cup.

    "I don't know, it's here anyway, I just use it casually." Leng Yao responded casually.

    "Did someone come to my house?" Lin Zhongnan stood up abruptly, but he didn't want to tear the wound on his chest, his face turned pale instantly, and a fine cold sweat came out of his head.

    Without even thinking about it, Leng Yao threw the cup on the ground and stretched out his hand to help Lin Zhongnan, complaining: "What are you

    messing about? Didn't I say I want to help you up?" Lin Zhongnan escaped from Leng Yao. Arm, looking at the wooden cup that fell on the ground, her brows were deeply furrowed, "Don't worry about me, please pick up the cup first."

    Leng Yao sank his face, still paying attention to a broken cup!

    "It was carved out by my wife, please help me pick it up." Lin Zhongnan endured the pain.

    "You..." Leng Yao's enthusiasm instantly dropped to freezing point, all expressions solidified, and then disappeared.

    She felt that her hot heart was thrown into the water and taken out again. Before she was relieved, she was squeezed and drained severely with her hands. She said so much and did so much, but in the end Lin Zhongnan used a cup to insult her!

    From the beginning to the end, Lin Zhongnan never put her in his eyes, she was insulted by herself today!

    Didn't he and Qiao Manman have any feelings for an arranged marriage? Why should you care about a broken cup?

    Leng Yao's anger came from it, just wanting to vent for a while, she kicked the cup violently.

    The cup was hit by the door frame, hit the ground again, and rolled out several times until it reached the door.

    The man's eyes were instantly cold, like a cold wind outside the window.

    Leng Yao was puzzled, and chased the cup to vent again, but raised her head but was surprised by the coldness in Lin Zhongnan's eyes. She seemed to be caught in a cold rain, from head to toe, she couldn't help but staggered, trying to help the door frame but did not reach it, her center of gravity fell back unsteadily.

    Leng Yao sat down on the ground, shy and angry, just about to have an attack, suddenly felt covered by a small shadow on the top of her head.

    Raising her head, Qiao Manman stood condescendingly behind her, staring at her faintly, a little surprised and puzzled.

    The desolate appearance is seen by the person who wants to replace it. This is the most unacceptable thing for Leng Yao. This is more serious than any humiliation!

    She was about to stand up, Qiao Manman bent down, picked up the wooden cup that was still spinning on the ground, and looked over with a light frown, "Doctor Leng, is this cup in your eyes? Is it worth your kick?"

    Leng Yao opened her mouth and wanted to refute, but Qiao Manman had already walked around her lightly and walked into the door.

    With a glance, Qiao Manchu saw Lin Zhongnan who had already half-sit up and wanted to get out of bed.

    "Are you awake?" Qiao Manman said in surprise, put down the fish soup in his hand and came to Lin Zhongnan's side and slowly helped him up.

    Lin Zhongnan looked at Qiao Man's face greedily, and couldn't help covering his hands, touching a piece of warm and soft skin, and gradually felt a feeling of ironing in his heart.

    At the moment before the injury and coma, he flashed many things in his mind. The one who thought about it most was Qiao Manman. He thought that his life would stop in that dense forest, and he would never have the opportunity to see this one that made him worry about it. s face.

    "Full, I'm still alive." It's great to see you alive.

    Qiao Manman has been secretly using Xiao Bailuo's spirit water to help Lin Zhongnan adjust his body, and the doctor also said that Lin Zhongnan will wake up soon. However, in later lives, she had heard and seen too many cases on the Internet where she could not wake up after being unconscious, and she was always worried and afraid in her heart.

    Now seeing Lin Zhongnan finally awake, he couldn't help crying with joy, and tears gradually filled his eyes.

    Lin Zhongnan awkwardly wiped away tears for Qiao Manman, "Don't cry, it's my fault." Reluctantly, he gently hugged the person in his arms.

    Leng Yao, who had been hiding outside the door, looked terribly frightened when she saw the two holding each other.

    She never felt as frustrated as she is today, and lost all her face to the couple in the ward.

    Her cheeks were hot, her face gradually distorted, her hands firmly grasped the door frame, and her nails made a few light marks on the wooden lacquer on the door frame.

    Leng Yao had no face to stay any longer, glared bitterly at the two people in the ward, raised her neck with her last self-esteem, straightened her waist, and turned around.

    After turning around, Lu Xun'an stood behind her without knowing when.

    Lu Xunan looked at her with a strange look, and didn't know how much he had seen just now.

    Leng Yao's face was red and white, and her body was hot and cold. She didn't expect that Lu Xun'an would bump into this scene.

    "You, I originally liked him, no wonder..." Lu Xunan analyzed thoughtfully.

    "Don't talk nonsense!" Leng Yao turned into anger, gave Lu Xun'an a ferocious look, turned around and ran away.

    Lu Xunan looked at Leng Yao's running back, his eyes darkened, and he didn't know what he was thinking about.

    It wasn't until Leng Yao turned down the stairs that Lu Xunan retracted his gaze and looked at the ward again, feeling a bitterness in his heart.

    He raised his hand and knocked three times on the open door.

    Hearing the movement at the door, Qiao Manman and Lin Zhongnan let go of each other and looked towards the door.

    Qiao Manman saw a young man in a hospital gown and a cane standing at the door.

    It was Lu Xun'an who blocked her in the stairwell with Leng Yao that day. Qiao was filled with surprise and slightly tightened his lips.

    "You are—— Comrade Lu Xun'an." Lin Zhongnan hesitated at first, then quickly said his name.

    Lu Xunan nodded, "Hello, Comrade Lin Zhongnan. I heard that you are awake, I will come to see you."

    "Please come in quickly." With the help of Qiao Manman, Lin Zhongnan adjusted his posture and sat on the bed. head.

    Lu Xunan limped in, and Qiao Manman brought him a stool and placed it next to the hospital bed.

    Without leaving a trace, Lu Xun passed Qiao Manman’s beautiful but not superfluous expression, and slowly sat down on the stool, listening to Lin Zhongnan’s question: "Is the message safe to send back?"

    " Sent back." Lu Xun settled down. After a pause, complicated emotions flashed in his eyes, "I have come to thank you for your life-saving grace. If it weren't for you, I should have died in the jungle on the border. But it made you unconscious for so long. "

    The astringency in Lu Xunan's heart spreads like ripples. His 25 years of life can be said to have been smooth. All the roads were paved with the help of his family. As long as he walks step by step, he will sooner or later occupy the capital. To a place that belongs to you alone.

    However, sometimes when you meet a person, you will fall into it at a glance, regardless of what the person has done or the intersection with yourself. He had seen such words by chance on the "Forbidden Books", and he didn't take it seriously when he read them, until he accidentally met Qiao Manman, and he understood that some things were so unreasonable.

    But before he officially met her, this newly budding secret love was ruthlessly hit. Qiao Manman is the wife of his savior, and this savior is also the uncle's own son, as well as the internal competitors of the family from outside the population.

    He fell in love with someone for the first time in his life, and lost the one he loved before he could do anything. Facing the unknowing Qiao Manman and Lin Zhongnan, he felt like he had hidden a thin needle in his heart, always piercing his sensitive heart from time to time.

    "I can't talk about life-saving grace, it's all for national security, you don't need to worry about it." Lin Zhongnan said lightly.

    At this time, Qiao Man brought two glasses of water over, and handed one to Lin Zhongnan and Lu Xun'an.

    Lu Xunan didn't expect that Qiao Manman would hand him water. He was flustered for a while, and hurriedly knocked the cup over to the ground.

    "I'm sorry!" Lu Xunan hurriedly bent over to pick it up, but he didn't want to cover Qiao Manman's hand that was also picking up the cup.

    Lu Xun'an raised his head, faced Qiao Manman's white face without any blemishes, and stayed in place for a while.

    Qiao Man frowned, pulled out his hand, and stood up coldly.

    Lin Zhongnan's eagle eyes were like electricity, he squinted his eyes and looked at Lu Xun'an again, his face a little cold and solemn.

    When Lu Xun'an recovered, he straightened up awkwardly, but saw Lin Zhongnan's expressionless face.

    Lu Xunan's face burned as if he had been stripped of his clothes for an instant, he couldn't stay any longer, and left in a sloppy way.

    "Full, come here." Lin Zhongnan's voice was half hoarse bewitching, half domineering command.

    The author has something to say: Please go to the author column to take a look at the author's column, pre-collected articles for collection, hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 280 13
When the sister-in-law asked Xu Qin to marry a soldier as a stepmother, Xu Qin realized that she was wearing a book. The eldest sister-in-law Liu Lan...
417K 21K 45
When Ryann meets Ava - she's intrigued right away from the smooth woman who is more than just a mystery. From her luxurious lifestyle to her love lif...
18.5K 142 6
In the 1970s, she remarried her ex-husband's enemy (七零之改嫁前夫死对头) Author: Lao Hu Shiba Qin Laidi died in the third year after she was kicked out of th...
202K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...