Sidemen FICS

By cheeeemyyy

I'll upload my AO3 one shot stories here so that y'all can access it. What I won't do: - X readers More

Morning
Matching Nails
Valentine's day
Animal Facts - Wroetobezh
Head Cannons - Sidemen
Head Cannons 2
On the Fields of Tupils
How the Sidemen found out about KSImon
Aftermath
Thinking Of You
Thinking Of You 2/3

Sleepy

1.5K 9 0
By cheeeemyyy

Simon looked to his left, JJ sleeping peacefully, his mouth hanging a bit. JJ was on his side, hugging Simon tightly while Simon was in a straight position. He smiled for a bit, it was adorable. Then he remembered why he woke up, he was horny. 12:56 am. He bit his lip as he turned his head to face his sleeping lover, JJ had no signs of waking up.

He carefully moved JJ’s hand to his thighs, watching his face closely, making sure he isn’t going to wake up. He can just wake JJ up but JJ was exhausted from the signings he had earlier. Ever since JJ’s music has been blowing up, he doesn’t have that much time for Simon anymore. He fully supports JJ but he has his needs as well, mostly his sexual needs. He’s tried masturbating with a dildo before but it just didn’t feel like JJ. It was so selfish of him to make it seem like JJ doesn’t give him time but JJ does. Just not as long or as relaxing as it used to be.

When JJ does have free time, he usually spends it sleeping or cuddling with Simon (that usually lasts for about, 30mins before a call interrupts them). But he didn’t reach out, he thought ‘hey why don’t I just upload maybe it’ll lessen my urge to be fucked silly’ but it only made it worse. And right now was JJ’s free time and he was black out asleep, but that wasn’t going to stop Simon.

He placed his hand on top of JJ’s and slowly started to move it up and down. He sighed quietly, he missed this. A large warm hand on his thigh was something he didn’t know he’d miss dearly. He stopped when he heard a noise, JJ’s hand slowly separate from his and rested on his own stomach. JJ was laying straight now and it gave Simon the opportunity he’s waiting for.

He stood up, carefully watching JJ to see any signs of him waking up. Fortunately for Simon JJ was a heavy sleeper, place a chair on top of him and he won’t wake up. He got in between his lovers thighs, and he smiled nervously as he looked, even though JJ’s cock was soft, it was still a bit intimidating. He loved JJ dearly, and him having a big dick was one of the perks of dating a black guy. He placed his hand on the soft member, watching JJ’s face closely for any hint of him waking up but he didn’t.

He slowly and carefully took JJ’s shorts off. After a few minutes, they were off, leaving JJ in his boxers. There was pre-cum stain on the boxers. Simon leaned down and kisses the clothed tip, using the tip of his tongue to run over it’s slit. Running his palm up and down on the member, until it was hard. It looked so scary, JJ’s hard cock restrained by the black tight boxers he wore. A groan came out, Simon’s eyes snapped back to JJ’s face. He was dead ass asleep, he sighed softly as his slender fingers rest on the hem of JJ’s boxers. Slowly taking it off, his eyes never leaving JJ’s sleeping face. For what felt like a few minutes, he finally got rid of the boxers.

The tip was in shimmering in pre-cum. He strokes the length for a bit, while gathering the remaining pre-cum before putting it on his lips. His was warm wet tongue run over the slit, It  sweet, slightly salty but he doesn’t mind. Wait holy shit was he actually enjoying eating cum now? Before he was terrified of the thought of cum in his mouth or just the thought of sucking dick in general but now look at him, sucking his sleeping boyfriend’s cock.

His tongue went down the base then back up as he inhaled JJ’s natural smell. It smelled so manly and strong, it was enough to make him dizzy. He could never get tired of this cock. It’s one of the things he likes about JJ. He put the head inside his mouth, swirling his tongue the way JJ likes it.
Another groan came out but this time Simon didn’t care. If JJ wakes up, he’s gonna get punished but even if he doesn’t he can just get off his cock. He bobbed his head, trying to take all of it in. When he finally did, tears came out of his eyes. His throat was so full and he could barely breathe. JJ’s pubes were in his nose, forcing him to inhale the musky scent, making him even more dizzy.

Gurgling and choking noise filled the silent room as he bobbed his head. He already knew his voice was going to be raw after this. He went up to the tip again, swirling his tongue on the red tip whilst his hand jerked off the meat the wasn’t inside his mouth.
JJ’s thighs tensed, he was close but Simon wasn’t going to make him cum soon. Simon pulled away, a string of saliva connecting his tongue and the head of JJ’s cock. He striped his shorts and boxers away, leaving him butt naked.

He was glad he was horny enough to finger himself in the bathroom a few hours ago. Thank you past Simon for that wonderful decision. He placed the rock hard tip on his entrance, biting his lip as he let it enter, his eyes fluttering close as it went in. Fuck he needed more lube, it burned but in a good way.

He went all the way down, bad decision. He went back up but a heavy hand on his waist stopped him. His eyes snapped open, JJ was awake. Well barely. “damn Si, If you were that horny you should just have woken me up” he said, his voice hinting that he just woke up. Simon felt his cheeks burn in embarrassment. A hand came on his ass, “come on don’t act all shy, ride me babe” JJ said, a smirk on his face and the ‘I just woke up' voice made it even better. He swallowed the lump that was stuck on his throat as he moved up slowly.

Only half of the tip was still inside him, so he went down slowly but JJ had other plans. He placed both of his large hands on Simon’s slender waist as he forced him down. Simon screamed as the huge length was forced inside him, his instincts told him to get back up but the grip was probably metal from how hard JJ gripped his waist.

“too slow. Hurry up for me yeah?”  JJ said as he let Simon go. He thought JJ would help him but from the looks of it, he isn’t. So he got back up only half way through before bottoming out again. He repeatedly do this until he learns a rhythm. Whimpers and a few moans fell every time he went down, occasional groans came from JJ and a couple of slaps on the ass.

Pinkish red colored his ivory like skin, large hand marks on his ass as well. He could feel it he was getting close, “C-cumming”  he said, it came out breather than expected and more whiny-er as well.
Before he knew it, his world was turned upside down. His face was buried in JJ’s pillow, both if his slender wrist in JJ’s one hand. JJ moved fast. His thrust becoming harsh and merciless as minute passes by, his moans became more whorish as well. Loud slaps against skin and moans were the only thing the made noise inside JJ’s room.

This new position made JJ got deeper. He felt JJ pull his messy hair, making him look up against the headboard. His face was basically shoved on the headboard, JJ let go of his hands. His thrust made his whole body hit the head of the bed, his hands then went to either side of his head to prevent him hitting the headboard again.

JJ stopped as he placed both of his hands on Simon’s slender ones, making him bury his head down onto Simon’s shoulder as he placed love bites on Simon’s slim neck. He felt the urge of cumming slowly die down until JJ moved again, catching his old momentum. JJ was deep inside of him, he looks over to his shoulder only to be met by his lovers face that’s buried on his shoulder. JJ captured his face in a kiss, making him melt. Their tongues danced, as JJ thrusts.

The urge of cumming was back again. JJ thrust at certain angle, making Simon jolt as he came. White liquid stained the white sheets as he scratched the wooden headboard with his trimmed nails. Salty tears went down his cheeks as JJ hadn’t stop thrusting, he could feel his legs turning into jelly. He already knew he’s gonna have trouble walking after this.

“too m-much!—AH!” Simon said but he was cut off by JJ burying his cock to the hilt, JJ’s balls rested at the fat of Simon’s ass. He moaned softly as he felt cum fill him, he loves it. The feeling of cum spilling inside him was enough to put a sheepish smile on his face. Then the man above started to grind into Simon’s hip, trying to go deeper (if that was even possible) inside Simon.

Simon was shaking, his ass hurt, his cheeks were red from crying, his ass cheeks also red from the spanking, his is voice probably raw and his wrist probably have marks from how tightly JJ held them.

JJ sighed as he felt himself go soft inside his lover. He carefully but not leaving inside Simon, reached over his drawer and pulled out a black butt plug. He inserts the black plug inside Simon’s hole, earning a soft moan from the light haired boy. He smirked, he could never get tired of Simon’s moans, Loud or quiet, it was enjoyable. They were like music to his ears.

“Si.. baby?” JJ said softly as he shook Simon gently. No response. JJ carefully flipped his lover over, only to find him asleep.
He smiled, ‘this adorable bastard ’ he thought. Then he remembered he has to start the bath, prepare clean bedsheets and prepare clean clothes for both of them. He stood up, grabbing his duvet and covering his naked lover.

---
JJ went inside the bathroom, walking near the tub and turning on the warm water. He stood up and went back inside his room, he took clean bed sheets from his closet, a white t shirt along with grey pajamas, a gray hoodie with a checkered pajamas. The checkered pajamas were Simon’s and the grey hoodie was his that Simon really liked. He said it felt comfy and smelled like him.

He looked over at his lovers sleeping figure, Simon had no sign of waking up. He could hear the water running, so he walk back inside and turned it off. He touched the luke warm water, it warm enough. He walked out again, only to find Simon awake.

“Hi” said JJ as he approached the bed. Simon answered by opening his arms, clearly asking JJ to carry him. JJ rolled his eyes but he couldn’t say no. He hoisted Simon up, his long legs wrapped around his waist, his arms around JJ’s neck.

Simon clings on to JJ like a koala and the type of koala that doesn’t have any intention of letting go. Simon buried his face onto his lovers neck, seemingly about to fall back asleep.
They entered the bathroom and successfully went inside the tub without slipping.

Simon was straddling JJ, their cock pressed against each other yet both didn’t give it any attention just focusing on each other. JJ’s hand were on Simon’s ass just resting there with no lust whilst Simon’s head was rested were on JJ’s neck, his hands were on JJ’s back. Hugging him as if it’s the last time he’ll ever see him again.

“Simon” he called out, Simon lifted his head to look at JJ. JJ didn’t say anything, he just started to place soft wet kisses on Simon’s neck. Simon sighed, he missed this aftercare so much. “I’m sorry I didn’t have time for you—” JJ said as his right hand moved up and down on his waist while the other played with the plug in his ass. A whimper comes out as JJ resumed to tease Simon, JJ continued to talk “–but I’m not gonna do it again” this time he took the plug out slowly then inserting it back in slowly.

“JJ.. stop teasing.. just clean me..” Simon said with no menace behind his words, he simply just wanted to cuddle with JJ after this. JJ stared at Simon’s eyes before leaning in and capturing his lips. No tongue, just a peck on the lips.

Simon flushed, as he buried his head back to JJ’s neck.
“why are you being so sweet today..?” said Simon, though it was muffled and quiet, JJ got what he was trying to say. “because I know you miss me and I miss you too” JJ responded as he took the plug out of Simon’s hole, and replace it with his middle and ring finger. He buried his thick fingers knuckle deep as he slowly scissors Simon, Simon moaned in response.
Slowly cum seeped out of Simon’s hole, he smiled as Simon let out a noise again.

JJ doesn’t really let anyone see this side of him, hell JJ said it himself that he was ashamed for it but Simon didn’t think that. Simon said it made him feel special, one of the toughest guys he’s ever met melts inside his arms and it always gave him butterflies. Fuck he really is falling in love.

“I-I love you” he said it with hesitation yet Simon could hear the love and admiration from it, JJ has always been hesitant to say I love you.
Not because he doesn’t love Simon but scared it might be used against him. Scared that a fan might see their relationship out in public, scared he a reddit user might ask about it, scared he might get that as a question in an interview. He loved attention, he loved it when people admired and look up to him but there was a difference between good attention and bad attention.

Good attention was what he received daily as well as hate attention (mostly from twitter snowflakes) but the thought of them (fans) being weirded out by his sexual preference was terrifying. He knows it doesn’t matter what they think, both of their parents approved of their relationship and their friends were first to find out before both of their parents.

Yet the thought always terrifies him, Simon said it didn’t matter and it doesn’t really but there are just times when he overthinks. But he doesn’t want to overthink nor overwhelmed by his own dumb thoughts.

Simon seemed to notice his lover being quiet and having many thoughts in his head. Simon grabbed JJ’s face, the distance between them were only a few inches but instead of kissing JJ, he booped his nose with his.
JJ snapped out of his trance and stared into Simon’s eyes, “you’re overthinking again, but just so you know I love you” Simon said, placing a soft kiss onto JJ’s forehead. Simon’s hands went to where he  originally placed it.

JJ sighed, burring his head onto Simon’s collarbone, his hand hugging Simon’s waist tight while the fingers started to move inside him violently. Simon let out a mix between a moan and a scream, “JJ!” he screamed, the sudden act made his cock twitch.
“What? You think you can be a cute tease and not expect me to punish you?” says JJ, his fingers hitting Simon’s prostate. Simon jolt, feeling pre-cum leaking from the tip of his cock. JJ seemed to notice, he smirked, he took the hand from Simon’s waist and used that hand to held both of their cocks together.

He jerked his wrist at a fast pace making Simon twitch in overstimulation. The fast fingering and with the fast jerking off was enough to make him go on the edge, JJ seems to like seeing his lover in completely ecstasy. As if those two weren’t enough, JJ started placing hickeys and bite marks on Simon’s collarbone. 

The kissing mixed with the fingering and jerking was enough to make Simon weak in the knees. It was timed perfectly, JJ’s fingers massage his prostate while still jerking them both off in a fast pace. Before he knew it, he was cumming. Cum coated his chest, JJ’s hand and JJ’s chest.

But JJ still haven’t cum yet, Simon bit his lip in overstimulation as he dragged his short trimmed nails on JJ’s back. He felt dizzy from cumming, his cock hurt and JJ still wasn’t even finish fingering him. For what felt like an eternity, JJ came and he did too.
JJ came a lot, coating his already cum coated hand and Simon came too but his cum was watery and a bit transparent than JJ’s, probably from cumming the third time.
---
Somehow, they finished cleaning up with to JJ currently changing the bedsheets. He was in JJ’s gaming chair, wearing JJ’s hoodie. His whole body felt warm since it was engulfed by this big jacket. His eyes trail to the clock, it was 1:56am now.

He was barely awake but he felt it when JJ carried him on the bed.
He felt the soft comforting mattress on his back making him sigh in delight. JJ joined him in the bed, burying his head in Simon’s neck as he hugged Simon.

Simon felt himself lean to the warmth JJ was giving off. He blinked a few times before finally letting sleep take over him but not without hearing JJ say “I love you” to him.
He wouldn’t trade this for anything in the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 890 41
These are just random Oneshots I'm writing just for fun. I will be writing sidemen boyxboy only. If you want the pack included just comment but I won...
43.5K 1K 69
wroetosnap added you on snapchat! message from wroetoshaw! wroetoshaw: add me back (:
104K 383 22
*edited* sidemen imagines + smut <3 just to let you all know, i put warnings at the beginning of every chapter so if you get triggered by these thing...
183K 2.3K 109
♥*♡+:。.。ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ。.。:+♡*♥