✴️✴️ We are the fighters✴️✴️

By Auriana_AuraGuardian

Cyberaya, a prominent city, a city more like a dreamland. A dreamland where the citizens of Cyberaya live eve... More

||Information.
||The Beginning!
|| M.A.T.A. Academy...Part-1
|| M.A.T.A. Academy... Part-2
|| The Astonishing Test...
|| The ZC Parcel...
|| Arrival.
|| Beauty in Disguise.
|| Dazzling Exquisite.
||Too tough for a spar...part-1
|| Too tough for a spar... part-2
||Mysterious energy...
|| Fight with an... alien?
||Fight with an... alien? part-2
|| MISSION: ALIEN.
|| Mysterious boy...
||The Investigation.
|| The Investigation. part-2
|| New City!
||The Envelope...
|| Fishes and Seahorses!!
|| The Suspicious Day...
|| HALLUCINATION?!... Maybe not.
|| Interrogation... part-1
|| Solved Mystery and Revealed Identities...
|| Epiphany.... part- 1
|| Epiphany... part-2
|| Mamak Maju!
|| Situations and vice-versa!
|| Off we go to Iceland!
|| Reunion with an old enemy...
|| Changing Colours...Part-1
|| Changing Colours... part-2
|| The Little Wolfies!... pt.1
|| The Little Wolfies!... pt.2
|| In a world with no Power Spheras! pt.1

|| Interrogation... part -2

176 21 49
By Auriana_AuraGuardian

At the M.A.T.A. Academy~

Nathanael's pov~

I shortly sneaked out of the infirmary and walked to the cafeteria.

While walking, I texted mom that we will be late today so not to worry.

But then, my dear sister popped in front of me out of nowhere and said,

"You've got 2 minutes to explain everything!!" 

She seemed pissed, probably because of the argument in the infirmary.

"Yeah man! I mean, none of your statements are matching 100%" AD said as he flung he threw a hand over my shoulders.

"And FYI... those guys are still arguing back there." Zathan said as he stood beside me with his hands on the back of his head.

" Yup, Hallucinations vs reality, lol! but seriously, what did happen?" Anna asked.

I sighed and placed my phone in my pocket, recalling the incident...

*FLASHBACK*

*BOOM!!* 

One of the robots had shot a huge laser sphere at us which was impossible to dodge in any way...

But just then...

"SHADOW BARRIER!!"

Smoke was everywhere.

But I and Auri knew the reason why.

This is because the laser sphere had collided hard with the shadow barrier.

When the smoke was cleared, we were shocked to see Boboiboy and his friends standing in front of us like a strong shield.

Their Aura radiated a great determination as if they have been through situations like this before.

I can understand about one of them... but all 5 of them?

Could it be that-

"Stand back! we will handle these robots!" Boboiboy said.

" Are you crazy?! They can crush yo-" Auri was trying to stop them from doing their stupidity, unknown to the fact that it wasn't stupidity, but an act of bravery and power.

But she cut off herself when...

Boboiboy's watch sparked with red currents...

Green light covered Gopal's hands...

Ying's shoes glowed in neon blue...

Yaya started floating in the air...

And Fang was surrounded by a dark purple Aura...

That's the moment I realized... it was 'them'.

"ELEMENTAL POWER!! BOBOIBOY THUNDERSTORM!!" 

The next thing we saw, we couldn't believe our eyes.

Boboiboy, who was now in a red/black attire, charged at the robots at the speed of lightning.

The robots too, charged in our direction, activating who knows how many types of different weapons.

Yaya, Ying, Fang, and Gopal charged at them too.

Yaya was punching and throwing the robots to the ground with extreme strength.

Ying's speed was just as much as that of Zass... or even faster as she kicked down the robots one by one.

Gopal was running around shooting green laser-like light which when hit the robots, turned into food? 

Fang has summoned what was like a bear and had fused with it, slashing the robots with his bear claws.

And Boboiboy, his eyes showed no mercy for the robots. Those eyes were crimson, but what made them scarier was the anger reflecting from them.

We agents couldn't move an inch.

We just stood there astonished and confused more than ever.

"I-is this even p-possible?" Khai asked.

"I-I don't know!!! I think I am hallucinating!!" Roza claimed as she grabbed her head in shock.

"Could it be a t-technology?!" Ali asked as he backed away.

" It seems anything but a technology to me..." Alicia claimed.

"Who...................... even are they?" Rudy muttered.

I can't blame them for being so confused... cause even me and Auri are confused like hell...

"N-Nat..." Auri stuttered in shock.

"Y-yeah?" I replied stuttering both in shock and fear.

"Это наши юниоры ... те пять человек, которые выиграли ... капитан Vargoba..." Auri said in Russian.

"What?!" Was the reaction of the others.

But paying no attention to them but only to the fight scene in front of us, I replied.

"Правильно ... Я думал, что они обычные человеческие друзья с Fang.....Фактически, они были его товарищами." 

"Guys!! no one here understands Russian-"

*BOOM!*

It was a great blast which caused us to fly back from our places.

But when we opened our eyes, we only saw the robots all broken and destroyed as the 5 were jogging towards us.

We all tried to stand up, but a sudden zapping in my arm caused me to fall down in reflex to the pain.

"*gasp* Are you guys okay?!" Yaya flew towards us.

I looked at others.

They were experiencing the terrible zapping as me.

" Ochobot!! You didn't have to do it!!" Boboiboy yelled.

Ochobot? 

" I know it's wrong! but we are under Admiral's orders!" A robotic voice said from behind.

Admiral?

I felt too tired to even turn to see the person.

I started feeling light-headed with every passing second.

I fell to my side with the others as our energy drained.

Before blacking out completely, I heard Alicia question,

"W-who are you guys?................" 

And then, darkness surrounded me.

*FLASHBACK END*

"And that's all I remember before waking up in the infirmary by Rudy's and Jet's bickering." I ended my explanation.

We were now in the cafeteria eating some healthy diet snacks as... we aren't allowed to eat any fatty or carbohydrate snack.

Thank goodness there are no voice transmitters in the cafeteria, cause whatever I said, isn't meant to be known to the Agents around us except one.

Anyways, back to reality, everyone seemed shocked.

"..............................WHAT?!" Eunice yelled.

"So you're saying that it was them?! like ''them' ?!?!" Anna asked.

"Yup!" I said casually while eating my sandwich.

AD pinches his cheeks until they turn red.

"Ouch- So you really said those things..." he muttered in shock.

"Yes I did."

" No wonder they had Zap chips..." Zathan exclaimed.

" *nod* And if I am not wrong, the rescuer Fang was talking about was Agent Dayang Right?" I asked.

" Partly yes." Anna replied.

We continued our conversation unknown to the fact that a certain white cat was looking at us from afar...

Author's pov~

With Auriana and Roxa~

Time left, 1 hour 03 minutes~

" So... you are saying that Adudu is practically a Power Sphera hunter who has been enemies with Boboiboy and his friends for the past few years?" Roxa asked, really interested in the topic.

"Yes!" Bagogo replied.

" And that too because he wants their Power Sphera?" Auriana asked.

"*nods* Uh-huh! He thinks that Ochobot is a very powerful power Sphera! Well... it is when you see 5 of their powers! but I still don't see much in that Power Sphera for Adudu to make such a big fuss about! I mean, there are plenty more fishes in the sea!" Bagogo said.

Roxa scrunched up her nose weirdly and said,

"I don't think that phrase is applicable to this situation... bleh!"

Auriana looked at Bagogo and folded her arms saying,

"Well... Bagogo, I am thankful of you for giving us the information you have, which is complete I suppose..."

"Yes Yes!! I've told you whatever I knew about him!! Now please leave my wife and son!!" Bagogo asked nervously as sweat trickled down his forehead.

"Wife and son?" The girls looked at each other confused before realizing.

"Oh!"

"Don't worry, it was just a trap so that you give us the information we want!" Auriana said with a smirk.

"Yeah! we just got to know that your wife is a beauty influencer and your son studies in the richest school! so.... we planned a little 'trap' cause we know you won't utter a word without it!" Roxa claimed smirking mischievously.

"WHAT?!?! HOW DAR-"

"See ya never!" Saying this, Auriana ended the call.

Roxa lowered her hoodie and relaxed in her chair.

"Phew! Mission 7 energies: Part 1 accomplished!!" She cheered.

Auriana nodded with a smile.

It was until Auriana's phone rang.

She picked it up.

" I found the Information about the power Sphera Ochobot!"

"That's good! Ro! She found the data on Ochobot!"

"Cool! what does it say?" 

A screen popped up in front of the two.

" According to the data, Ochobot is the last 9th generation Power Sphera, probably the last one made according to the data. Ochobot was unknown to the world until the news of him getting stolen from a space Pirate went viral. As per the Space Pirate, Ochobot was just a Display for him as he claimed that due to Ochobot being in dormant conditions, he couldn't reactivate it because of lack of energy. The Data further states that an Alien named Adudu claims the fact that Ochobot belongs to him after he stole it from the pirate. But under some circumstances, A boy from Earth known as Boboiboy activated the Sphera, eventually becoming its master. After that Ochobot's powers were revealed, which turned out to be really surprising. He had the following powers: 1) elemental powers of seven elements i.e. Earth, Wind, Lightning, Fire, Water, Nature, and Light. 2) Time manipulation. 3) Gravity Manipulation. 4) Molecular  Manipulation. 5) Shadow Manipulation-" 

" 5 FREAKING POWERS?!?!" Roxa shrieked.

" You're kidding!" Auriana stood from her seat.

" I am not! It's what the data says! and it's not 5 powers but 6! His 6th power is Teleportation, given to him by Klamkabot, one of the first Generation Power Sphera Ever made, during the end of his system destruction." 

The two girls were jaw-dropping. 

" Oh my god..." 

" Ochobot sure is powerful..." Roxa muttered.

"It is... and who knows what all is missing from the data."  

The alarm of the room went off.

"We will call you later! we have an incoming transmission from M.A.T.A., bye!" 

'Alright! and best of luck !!"

The unknown person ended the call.

The two girls looked at each other nervously before opening the transmission.

"Attention Agents! there is a fire at the Mecha mall! almost 80% of the citizens have evacuated, but some are still stuck there! You both are at the nearest location to the mall, rescue the left citizens, and find out the reason for the fire!" General said in a stern voice.

"Yes General!" The duo said and left for the Mecha mall right away.

Timeskip~

As soon as they reached the terrace of the Mecha mall, they jumped off their MSBs and put on their hoodies while rushing to the stairs.

"Amoras/ Aurora! Scan the number of refugees in the mall's  1-2 floor/ 3-4 floor!" 

The girls commanded as they descended the stairs.

" Scanning for Refugees. Scan complete. A total of 13 refugees are present on floors 1 and 2." Amoras said. 

"Scanning for Refugees. Scan complete. A total of 12 refugees are present on floors 3 and 4." Aurora said.

"Let's split up then! I'll go to the floors below! you stay on the floors above!" Auriana said.

"Oka- What the-" Roxa cut herself off by seeing the places where the fire had made its territory.

" Almost everything is igniting in flames...." Auriana muttered with wide eyes.

" We must get the refugees out sooner! we don't know what will happen the next second..." Roxa said worriedly.

Auriana nodded and said,

"Let's take the help of ATLAS to search for them!" 

Then Activating ATLAS, two of them split up on their ways.

Back at M.A.T.A. Academy Control Room~

" The two have activated IRIS ATLAS!" Agent Geetha informed.

" Very well, their work will be easier now." Agent Bakar said balling up his fist in determination.

" Hmm... But we still don't know the cause of this fire." Agent Leon said.

"Our first priority is to evacuate the refugees and then take further actions. Agent Geetha, how far is the Firefighting squad yet?" General Rama asked.

" Let me check!" As soon as Agent Geetha turned to the screen, the control room doors slid open and all the young agents rushed in.

" Mentors! The climate outside has changed suddenly!!" 

" The sky is turning darker every minute!" 

"As per the news Channels, it's the same condition in Cyberaya too!"

" The training room and Garden Area systems are glitching!!"

" What?!" 

They screeched in shock.

" It is true! Our Computer System everywhere except the control rooms are glitching due to unknown reason! The same is in the city! The systems are jamming all of a sudden! Hospital's robot staff is going haywire, trains have stopped on their tracks, and traffic control is going out of hand causing the Firefighting Squad to be stuck in the traffic! Something is definitely not right!" Agent Geetha said.

" Huh?! Contact Agent Auriana and Agent Roxa immediately!" General Commanded.

With Roxa~

" Please! the emergency exit is this way!" Roxa said while leading a few people to the emergency exit.

"Agents! Come in!"

" Come In Agent Karya!" Roxa said.

"Agents! systems all around the city, including M.A.T.A.'s, are glitching! Find a way to stop it befo-" 

The call disconnected all of a sudden.

"Agent Karya? Come in? Agent Roxa to M.A.T.A.? come in?!" 

But no response.

"Damn it!" Roxa tried connecting the servers but suddenly...

She shivered...

Right in the middle of Fire flames.

"Eh?"

"Ro! Come in!" 

" Come in Auri! Auri, the communication servers to M.A.T.A. are all-" 

"Broken! I know! but that doesn't matter right now! Come to the 1st floor this instant!"

Saying this, Auriana hung up the call.

"Wha- why is everyone hanging up the calls today?!" Roxa said to herself grumpily before heading towards the stairs.

On the 1st Floor~

Not even in a minute, Roxa reached the 1st floor.

It was smokier and filled with flames compared to the other floors.

" *cough**cough* When is the Firefighting squad gonna arrive?! This place is *cough* *cough*  burning to literal Ashes!" 

But then... something odd happened...

She felt a cold breeze... just like the one on the 3rd-floor minutes ago.

But this time, it was colder than before.

" I feel... cold?*cough* in middle of a *cough* fire?" She said to herself

" Roxa!" 

The said girl turned to the source of the voice, only to see smoke.

Despite that, thanks to ATLAS that detected Auriana from the other side of the smoke.

"Auri?" Roxa rushed to the girl and hugged her tight.

" Auri! the city's going crazy!! this mission is only *cough* getting more complicated and mysterious!!!" 

" I know! Though... *cough* there is something else which is more *cough* crazier..." Auriana said as she peeked down the railing of the 1st floor.

Roxa was confused... But when she looked at the ground floor.

Her eyes went wide with a gasp leaving her lips.

There...

On the middle of the ground floor...

In between Flames...

The only thing visible covering the ground was...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A big snowflake...

Another gush of cold breeze caused the girls to shiver again.

"A s-snowflake?" 

Auriana nodded.

"That too in between fiery flames, not even melting..."

" But how?!"

" I don't know... I noticed it just a few minutes ag-" Auriana was cut off... as ATLAS started glitching.

" ATLAS started glitching like the other computer systems!" Roxa exclaimed in worry.

"This isn't a coincidence! Someone is doing this on purpose!" Auriana stated.

Back at M.A.T.A. Academy Control Room~

"Any avail Agent Geetha?" Zathan asked in worry.

"No.... some outsider is fidgeting with our systems and I just can't stop it!" Agent Geetha replied, almost on the verge of panicking.

" General! We can't connect to Amoras or Aurora! our system communication servers are being obstructed by an external force!" Anna claimed as, behind her, AD, Nat, and Eunice were trying their best to revive the servers.

"Even M.A.T.A.'s communicating servers are down! the only server working is the Academy's and General Rama's!" Agent Leon said from the other side of the control panel.

While the mentors were working on the control panels, General Rama, who was patient in this situation too, dived into deep thinking.

Then, the Alarm went off.

"Emergency. Emergency. System Intruding detected. Shutting down Exit access."

The neon blue strips on the control room's doors turned red.

The CCTV camera recording screens started blipping.

Within seconds, the peaceful neon light of the room turned bloodshot red and all the screens turned black.

The young Agents started panicking.

And then, the black screens lit up and displayed a symbol.

"That... That symbol..." Alicia backed up in shock and so did Adrian and Rudy.

"It's him..." The two boys muttered.

With Auriana and Roxa~

Both the girls' ATLAS turned red from blue and projected two screens.

Both displaying the same symbol as the one back at the academy.

"No way... It's him..." Auriana muttered.

Scenes Connect~

"So you still recognize me? very good!"

'His' voice echoed in the room/ in the flames.

"Well... isn't this our first live conversation? Then why don't I introduce myself?"

"Who is *cough* he Auri?" Roxa asked.

Again, the screens glitched for a split second and this time, the white-masked was displayed.

"*clear throat* To all the Agents of M.A.T.A. watching me right now..."He trailed.

Does that mean all the Agents of M.A.T.A. around the city can see and hear him?

" I am a very powerful man. I am not like those power-hungry people who only wish for power... I am like those people, who gain power first, and then take revenge. I am a tricky man who loves tricks! I love to destroy! one of the reasons why... they call me... Destro...." 

"Destro?"

"Destro that's me!! Now let's get to the point shall we?"

"What do you want Destro?" Auriana/ Adrian asked him.

"I've told you what I want in my previous transmission and I do not like to repeat myself. And now, Lemme tell you that you all have only 30 minutes. In these 30 minutes, if you'll manage to get everything back to normal, then I'll stop troubling the city. But if you'll don't..."

"What if we don't?" General asked.

" BOOM!!! And Cyberaya is turned into dust..." 

With that, the mask vanished, but the systems were still in his control...

With Auriana and Roxa~

"That man..." Roxa muttered in fury.

"Ro! we've only got 30 minutes! We gotta do something!" Auriana said looking at the growing snowflake below.

" But what can we do? All the Agents are stuck somewhere or the other! The city's going haywire! and we are stuck in this mall which can collapse any moment!" Roxa panicked.

Auriana held her by her shoulder.

" Ro! I have a plan, not full proof, but worth a shot!" 

" What is it?" Roxa asked a bit calmly.

" You get out of here and head straight to the main control panel which controls the city's systems, that is, the Prism Tower! and I'll go to the basement of this mall to solve the mystery of the ice growth!"

"But- *sigh* Alright, take care..." saying this, Roxa gave a tight hug to her friend and rushed to the terrace.

"You too Ro... Take care..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued...

________________________________________________

Hey Readers, 

I am Back! 

I missed you guys so much!

Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

And no question of the day!

Don't forget to vote~

.

BYE! and Have a nice day!

Your Author, 

          Auriana~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 766 23
Uno has invaded both worlds, causing havoc between Earth and Space. M.A.T.A and T.A.P.O.P.S had never heard of each other before, so when the all-pow...
6K 321 8
From one dimension to another, you were warped into an unknown portal that was connected to a wormhole which lead to a whole other world on the other...
65.6K 4.4K 60
⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ Mention of blood and probably some heavy language. . . . After the death of Dr. Ghazali during a rebel attack from the Fringes...
18.4K 147 15
Many species and fantastic fantasy beings whom we have heard about in stories actually have been living among us and they are existent!!! Now that th...