King's Pack (Taekook & Warewo...

By BlairWitch91

Prince Hoseok is the perfect person to become a Human King in the world full of magical creatures. But he nee... More

Author's Note
Introduction: A Piece of History
Chapter 1: The Incomplete Tattoo
Chapter 2: The Drop of Destiny
Chapter 3: The Air Controller
Chapter 4: The Welcoming
Chapter 5: The Residents of the Royal Palace
Chapter 6: The Ceremony
Chapter 7: The Ranks
Chapter 8: The Night Talks
Chapter 9: The Training
Chapter 10: The Prince Birthday
Chapter 11: The Pride and Prejudice - part 1
Chapter 12: The Pride and Prejudice - part 2
Chapter 13: The Pride and Prejudice - part 3
Chapter 14: The fight of Soulmates
Chapter 15: The Campfire Drama
Chapter 16: The Ride
Chapter 17: The Blessing in Disguise
Chapter 18: The Objects Controller and the Healer
Chapter 19: The Heart to Heart Talk
Chapter 20: The Coronation
Chapter 21: The King of Hope
Chapter 22: The Deal
Chapter 23: The Jump
Chapter 24: The Bonds Between Them
Chapter 25: The Problematic Older Brothers
Chapter 26: The Safe Place
Chapter 27: The Scream at Night
Chapter 28: The One with no control - part 1
Chapter 29: The One with no control - part 2
Chapter 30: The one with 'No Control' - part 3
Chapter 31: The Storm
Chapter 32: The Rollercoaster of Aftermaths
Chapter 33: The Elders
Chapter 34: The Secrets and Promises
Chapter 36: The Perfectly Wrong One
Chapter 37: The Hyungs' Favourite Ship
Chapter 38: The Love Shot
Chapter 39: The Face in the Crowd
Chapter 40: The Trust
Chapter 41: The Heavy Hearts
Chapter 42: The Attack on Bangtan
Chapter 43: The Attack on Bangtan pt.2
Chapter 44: The Purple Eyes
Chapter 45: The Seesaw
Chapter 46: The Time of the Dark King
Chapter 47: The Scent
Chapter 48: The Sacred Vow
Epilog: The Festival of Love
Spin off: The Prince and His Friend
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 1
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch -part 1
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 3
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 4
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - final
King's Pack Background Music with Playlist

Chapter 35: The Phonecalls, Mysteries and Lies

8.1K 449 442
By BlairWitch91

Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi took turns driving. They were changing every two hours so the journey to Daegu was passing quickly. They were already near their destination. Currently Yoongi was sleeping in the backseat, Jimin was driving and Taehyung was smiling like an idiot to his phone.

Jimin smirked and quickly checked if Yoongi was still in deep sleep in the rear mirror.

'Change your facial expression, dude ... Your whippedness is showing...' he said, peeking at Taehyung's phone. 'You saw him like 8 hours ago...'

'Shut up!' Taehyung mumbled. 'We will talk when you will need to leave Yoongi for three days. Have fun dealing with it then.'

'Wow, you were never this cute before, lil bro...' Jimin giggled. 'You need to bring him a present...'

'I will. And I will force mom to bake chocolate chip cookies for him. Ugh! Can't we go back on Sunday afternoon not on Monday morning?'

'Oh come on! Stop whining. You will calm down once you see mom and dad... They will divert your attention and the time will pass fast. Tomorrow we will go to the city. On Sunday we will celebrate dad's birthday. You will get drunk, pass out and when you will wake up, we will be already on our way back.'

Taehyung pouted and looked through the window on the landscapes that were getting more and more familiar.

'We are coming back home, yet I feel like I just left one...' he said quietly.

'Yeah... I know what you are talking about...' Jimin turned into the forest road, drove some more and stopped the car. He pressed the horn and Yoongi jumped on his seat, violently snapped out of his sleep. He immediately reached for his gun, but when he saw Taehyung's amused face, he rolled his eyes.

'For fucks sake, Jimin...' he groaned sleepily.

Jimin turned his body between seats to face Yoongi with a wide smile.

'This is the place where Jin-hyung almost ran me over!' Jimin informed him excitedly.

'At this point I would have paid him not to press the brake...' Yoongi mumbled. 

In the next second Jimin took out his gun and pointed it at Yoongi's hand.

'Say that one more time...'

Yoongi blinked surprised, but then checked an angry Jimin out and smirked.

'That's how I like my husband... Sassy, angry and hot...'

Yoongi brought his face closer to Jimin.

Jimin smirked back at him and lowered his gun.

'I don't get your relationship...' Taehyung said, shaking his head. 'I can't decide if it is cute or insane... But if you kiss him just because he pointed the gun at you, I will throw up...'

'Don't spoil the fun...' Jimin pouted looking at Taehyung, when Yoongi leaned back on the seat.

'So we are close?' Yoongi asked while running his hand through his hair.

'Yup... it's like 5 minutes away,' Taehyung nodded.

In ten minutes they were standing in the hotel reception. Yoongi's hands started to sweat when Taehyung pressed the little bell on the desk. They heard the noise from the office and the voice:

'How can I... OH MY GOD!!! TAETAE!! CHIMCHIM!!!' Mrs Choi went around the desk and squeezed Jimin, until his giggles changed into choking when his breath was nowhere to be found.

'Mom... I can't breathe...'

'You brats! You told me you will call when you will leave Seoul!' She scolded them, embracing Taehyung as hard.

'We wanted to surprise you...' Tae laughed. 'And we brought you a present...' he said and turned her to face Yoongi. 'Your brand new son-in-law.'

Yoongi froze but in the next minute he sent Taehyung a killer glare. He took Mrs Choi's hand and bowed to it.

'Nice to meet you, ma'am...'

'So well behaved...' She giggled looking at Jimin with raised eyebrows. 'Not like you'.

'I'm glad I am not the only one that thinks he is a satan...' Yoongi sighed.

Taehyung laughed out loud.

'Oh mom, I've missed you!'

'What's the noise?' Mr Choi walked to the entry hall.

'Dad! They are bullying me!' Jimin ran to the tall, blackhaired man, with glasses on his nose, who immediately hugged him.

'Jiminie! Oh thank the Moon Goddess!! You are here! Who dares to bully you?!'

'Them!' Jimin without mercy pointed at the three culprits.

But Mr Choi focused only on one person. His lips became a thin line when he checked Yoongi from head to toe.

'You dare to bully my boy?' he asked in a low, threatening voice.

Yoongi looked at the man who was embracing his mate and didn't even care... He walked through the hall and pull Jimin to himself, saying:

'With all due respect... he is my boy now, sir ...'

Mrs Choi giggled.

Jimin's eyes changed into freaking hearts when he was looking at Yoongi's profile.

Mr Choi and Yoongi were daggering each other with their eyes until Taehyung decided to save the situation.

'I am here too, dad...' he said with a pout. 'Not that you saw me... I always knew Jimin is your bias...'

'Don't be stupid, TaeTae! Of course he is not!' Mr Choi denied sternly, but his cheeks covered in pink.

'I'm not?!' Jimin gasped.

Mr Choi was turning his head, looking once at Taehyung once at Jimin in panic.

'I... I... Oh, go back already, brats! I don't want to deal with you!' he exclaimed in the end. He caught Yoongi's arm and pulled him after himself, saying: 'You seem like the only normal one here, so what do you say for a glass of whisky?'

'That sounds like the only logical option to save my braincells, sir...'

Jimin got back to Tae and his mother and the three of them high fived each other.

'Worked as always!' Jimin smiled.

Mrs Choi embraced them with her arms.

'Come, boys, I cooked your favourites!'

The evening passed by fast. Taehyung and Jungkook were constantly on the phone. Taehyung was sending pictures of every little thing around, talking about funny moments with his parents and Yoongi, and asking tons of questions.

If everything is ok? How was the training? Did Jungkook eat? What did he eat? Why didn't he eat more? What did he listen to? What movie did he want to watch before sleep?

Even now, lying in his old bed, while his eyelids were heavy from the long day, he was texting Jungkook.

Until Jungkook called him.

'What's happening, Tae?' he asked.

'Nothing.'

'Yeah, sure. We are just playing 20 questions...'

Taehyung sighed.

'It's the first time in months I haven't seen you for so many hours... It's just strange...' he mumbled.

Jungkook was silent for a moment.

'Do you have your suitcase near?'

Taehyung eyed the said thing which was lying on the floor near the bed.

'Yeah...?'

'My white hoodie is there... Goodnight, Tae...' Jungkook disconnected.

Taehyung smiled with crazy butterflies running through his whole body. He heard how much shyness was in Jungkook's voice. Yet in just two minutes he made Taehyung calm and ready to sleep. Taehyung took out the hoodie and wore it. It smelled of the softener only Jungkook was using in the Palace.

Taehyung put on the hood, hugged his pillow and closed his eyes.

It's just 72 hours, right? He will survive...

Next day Taehyung didn't really have time. He just managed to text Jungkook "Good morning" and the busy day started. Jimin was like a hurricane. He wanted to show Yoongi everything. And Yoongi being the whipped husband he was, agreed to be pulled from place to place in Daegu.

Yoongi knew he was born here, but his family mainly lived with the King so the only place he called home was the Palace.

The three of them met with their parents for the dinner in the restaurant and all of them visited Taehyung and Jimin's old college after.

'It feels better than the private school I went to with Hoseok...' Yoongi said, looking around. 'More freedom... More cheerful...'

'You went to a private school?' Mrs Choi asked, impressed.

'Yes. In Korea and abroad. I majored in Defense & Strategic Studies. Me and Hoseok needed to have an accelerated course of study.'

'What was the King's major if I may ask?' Mr Choi asked.

'International Affairs and Business Management.'

Taehyung frowned. He never asked Jungkook about his studies.

'Jungkook applied for any University?' he asked Yoongi.

They were looking at the Memory Wall, while the crowd of students were passing by.

'No. He doesn't want to. There is no need for him to go either...' Yoongi chuckled. 'He prefers to take short courses in Seoul or international courses online. He has a ton of diplomas and certificates. And when he is bored he just tries something watching tutorials on youtube and guess what... this motherfucker... is doing it like a pro. He has a diploma from the basics of programming to freakin filmmaking...'

Taehyung smiled proudly to himself. His Jungkookie was so talented... He felt the sudden need to take out his phone to text Jungkook. He reached into his pocket when he felt that.

Pulling.

Inner need.

The rush of blood in veins.

The wolf inside him howled. 

His hand trembled and he dropped his phone to the ground.

He looked around anxiously when his hands became all sweaty and breath hitched. His eyes were jumping from face to face, searching through the crowd.

Where? From what direction?

Jimin turned around hearing the noise Taehyung's phone made. He automatically bent to pick it up.

'Watch out, Tae...' He looked at Taehyung's deadly pale face with widened eyes and drops of sweat on his forehead. 'What happened?' When Taehyung didn't answer he cupped his face and forced him to look him in the eyes. 'Tae. Hey! What's wrong?'

Taehyung focused on Jimin's eyes that flashed a baby blue color and mindlinked him.

Taehyung: He is here.

Jimin's eyes widened when he looked around in panic. He saw Yoongi and their parents turning around to look, why Taehyung and Jimin stopped following them, and screamed:

'Bathroom! We will meet at the entrance!' He grabbed Taehyung's wrist and started to run, before someone could stop them. He turned to the left corridor and pushed Taehyung into the bathroom, near the university library. He locked the doors.

'What do you mean he is here?!' He whispered-yelling.

'I-... I-... thought I saw his face in the crowd...' Taehyung stuttered.

'You thought or you are sure?' Jimin asked sternly.

'I... I don't know! I felt the pulling, but the pain didn't come after it...'

Jimin started to roll Taehyung's sleeve and looked at the veins on his hand. He traced them with his finger and poured a bit of his power inside Tae's skin.

'It's not the attack. You are fine. Your organism is in perfect shape...'

'If he saw me...'

'You will just kill him, Tae. You already beat him once. You can do it again. Yeah?' Jimin connected their foreheads. Only one thing could shake his little brother like that. He should take him as far as he could from here.

Taehyung nodded and took a deep breath.

'I'm ok. It was just a shock. We should go back.'

'Yeah. We should go back to Seoul as soon as possible.' Jimin said with worry.

Taehyung shook his head.

'No. We will go back as planned. Tomorrow is dad's birthday.'

'But what if he will track you down?'

'He will meet with a really angry Grand Alpha, Head Commander of the Kingdom, Badass Supreme Omega and protective mother who can be scary af.'

'That's true, she can be scary...' Jimin nodded. 'Ok. I trust you in this. But if you will be a risky moron or try to hide anything from me - I will call Jungkook...'

'You wouldn't dare...'

'Try me...' Jimin looked at him challengingly. 'I bet he will be delighted hearing you have a secret like that.'

'Fine. Fine! Come... We need to find them before they get suspicious...'

It was the second night in Deagu, and Taehyung was out of balance. So out of balance he couldn't sleep. And Jungkook's presence was nowhere to be found to calm him down.

He got out of the hotel and stood in front of it, throwing his head back to look at the stars. The last time he was doing this was on the night he met Jin-hyung.

The thing he felt in the University... He tried to convince himself he was mistaken... Because if he was right...

You got Jimin around. Everything will be ok... - he tried to calm himself down.

Suddenly he got notification and smiled.

He forgot about everything in an instant. He texted back.

Taehyung sometimes couldn't believe that the same guy who wasn't afraid to flirt with him naughtily, was extremely shy when it comes to simple things like that.

He pressed the camera icon on the screen.

'Oh God! Why the facecall...' Jungkook giggled, trying to hide his smile.

'I wanted to see you...' Taehyung said gently. 'You can't sleep?'

'I feel strange. My eyes are itchy and burning.'

Taehyung frowned.

'Too many games or you have a fever.'

'It's not the fever. I checked. Nevermind!' Jungkook layed down on the pillow, tilting his phone, not stopping looking at Taehyung. 'You are pale yourself...'

'Try to catch up with Jimin the whole day... Yoongi passed out five minutes after we came back.'

Jungkook laughed quietly and Taehyung smiled tenderly. This sound was so endearing...

Then he heard the rustling in the garden and froze. He looked through the darkness and his eyes flashed golden.

'What's wrong?' Jungkook asked, alarmed instantly.

Then Taehyung heard giggles and Jimin's voice saying: 'Oh come on! I always wanted to do that there!' answered by Yoongi grumpy tone: 'If I end up bitten by mosquitoes I will kill you.'

Taehyung relaxed and looked back at Jungkook, smirking:

'I think Jimin is trying to serve Yoongi something between lifetime trauma and first-class-porno experience...'

Jungkook shook his head in disbelief.

'Jimin-hyung is one of a kind.'

Taehyung nodded, looking at him thoughtfully.

'Your cheeks are flushed. Are you sure you don't have a fever?'

'Naah...' Jungkook pressed his face to the pillow. 'I just can't sleep... Sing something for me.'

'What's in it for me?'

'I will piggyback you for a day when you come back...'

'For real?!' Taehyung's eyes shined excitedly.

'If you will choose a nice song...' Jungkook confirmed.

A little shyly Taehyung started to hum:

Are you lonesome tonight? Do you miss me tonight? Are you sorry we drifted apart? Does your memory stray to a brighter summer day When I kissed you and called you sweetheart?

While singing, he was watching as Jungkook was falling asleep. When the song ended he took a screenshot of the sleeping boy's face.

'Night, baby. I will be home soon...'

The next day in Daegu started with preparation for the birthday party and in the afternoon a lot of Mr Choi's friends as well as some of Jimin and Taehyung's colleagues came. So the party in the private part of the hotel was loud, cheerful and everybody was ready to celebrate till late.

Whenever Taehyung wasn't busy talking with the guests and managed to hide for a moment, he was checking his phone. Jungkook was silent the whole day. No messages. He hadn't answered his phone either when Tae called for the first time. And after that the phone was out of reach.

Taehyung started to feel nervous. Then he saw Yoongi looking at his own phone and getting a little pale. Yoongi sneaked out of the living room and Taehyung went after him. At first he wanted to ask what's wrong, but then he heard his words.

'Fuck! Can you manage?... Yeah... Why? Seriously? I don't know why either... Yeah, I understand, I will try...'

Taehyung walked out from the shadow and Yoongi looked at him instantly.

'Just let him sleep, Jin. I will tell Tae...' he finished the call.

'What happened?' Taehyung asked.

'Jungkook is... sick...' Yoongi said hestitantly. 'Jin turned off his phone so he will sleep peacefully... If anything, call Namjoon, ok? '

'Can we come back earlier?' Taehyung asked instantly.

'Jungkook said to not let you shorten the visit... Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok agreed with him. There is no reason for us to come back now. Everything is under control.' Yoongi said calmly.

For Taehyung nothing was under control. For him there was a huge reason why he should come back to Seoul as soon as possible!

'I think we shouldn't leave Namjoon and Jin alone with the whole Palace when Jungkook is sick...'

'There are our teams there too. Don't worry. Come...' Yoongi embraced Taehyung with his arm. 'You should drink for your dad's health with us...'

Yoongi tried as hard as he could to not sound or say anything suspicious. He knew Taehyung was extremely protective and caring over the younger - well they all were, but him especially. He just couldn't understand why Jin said that they promised Jungkook they won't tell and will keep Teahyung away as long as possible.

It's not like Taehyung couldn't understand his friend's rut, right?

Next day Taehyung was ready at dawn. His suitcase was packed and already in the trunk. While the rest were still sleeping he drove to the gas station and refueled the car to the full, so they won't need unnecessary stops. He did the shopping for Yoongi and Jimin's favourite snacks and drinks. He took out everything his mom prepared for the journey out of the fridge and put it in the car.

He prepared the table for breakfast. Anything, just anything that could save him even a minute was done before his mom walked into the kitchen.

'Taehyungie, what are you doing here?'

'Helping...'

His mom frowned.

'In the kitchen? Shocking...'

'Yeah...' he said flatly.

' TaeTae... why are you so tense? Are you not happy to come back here?' she asked.

'No! No, mom! No! It's just...' Taehyung sighed. 'I want to come back. Koo is sick and I'm...'

Mrs Choi tilted her head and looked at him gently. She had never seen this facial expression on her son's face.

'... and you are freaking out...' she finished for him quietly.

Taehyung nodded.

'You won't speed up the time, TaeTae. They were saying you were going around noon...'

'I can force them to be faster' he growled.

She shook her head.

'It's not like you. But I can help you feel less useless...' she ruffled his hair. 'Come. We will prepare some medicine and sweets for him.'

Taehyung wanted to protest but in the end he just followed his mother like a lost puppy.

Few hours later Jimin walked out from the hotel with his suitcase, just to see Taehyung walking in front of the car from side to side with the phone pressed to his ear.

'Hyung... please... please, just let me talk with him for a second.' Taehyung said to the phone.

'Tae...' Jin sighed. 'He really can't talk right now. Or do you want me to force him to do it just for you?'

'No...'

'That's what I thought. Don't worry ok? He will be totally fine by tomorrow.' Taehyung didn't answer. 'Drive safely, yeah?'

'Yeah...'

Taehyung disconnected the call and sat in the driver seat. He was looking through the window when Jimin and Yoongi were saying goodbye to his parents. 

He was so impatient he just waved to his parents and started the engine, when Jimin and Yoongi turned to enter the car.

Jimin sat next to him.

'Have you even said bye to mom and dad?' he asked sternly, buckling his belt.

'Mhmm.' Taehyung drove away from the hotel quickly, with the screech of tyres.

In 8 minutes they were already on the main road. 

'Oh God! Slow down! I want to arrive in Seoul alive!' Jimin snorted. 'Jungkook is not dying you idiot! But you may if you won't calm down!'

'I wonder what kind of sickness made him so weak he can't even hold his phone...' Taehyung answered darkly.

'I don't know... Did Namjoon mention...' Jimin turned to ask Yoongi but frowned seeing him already asleep. It wasn't something unusual, but... He was looking at him for a moment. He knew his breathing pace and all kinds of sleep patterns: napping... deep sleep... calm sleep, exhausted sleep... pretending... And now it strangely looked like a fake-sleep.

He frowned and looked at Taehyung thoughtfully. Yoongi has been really conscious around his brother since yesterday...

Taehyung was right... something was going on...

They arrived in Seoul at 6 p.m. Getting to the Palace , in the prepared, safe ways, took another two. Yoongi was taken by car from the Secret Service. Jimin was transported by helicopter from the Company. And after the two of them were already taken care of, Taehyung  could finally drive to the Palace with clenched teeth. 

He knew safety was important. But right now the thought that they already are next to Jungkook and he is not, was driving him crazy.

As soon as he parked the car, he jumped out of it, leaving his things there and walking fast he reached the Palace.

He ignored everything and everyone he passed and ran straight upstairs. He reached Jungkook's room and took a deep breath to stop himself from barging in. He gently opened the doors, not wanting to wake the Younger up. He walked in just to see a perfectly clean and empty room. There were no clothes on the armchair. No headphones laying on the pillow. No boots kicked out near the door. Everything was freshly arranged and tidied. Like if nobody was here for days...

Just to make sure, he checked the bathroom. It was neat and empty as well.

Was Jungkook so sick they took him to the infirmary?

Taehyung gulped and walked out of the room. He had this insane hope, so he checked his own room as well with the same result. Then he ran downstairs. 

He passed Yeonjun and Soobin on the second floor. Jungwon was behind them and when he saw Taehyung he ran to him:

'Hyung!' he hugged him. 'You are back!'

'Hi, little prince...' Taehyung smiled, patting Jungwon's back. Then he nervously looked at the older ones. 'Have you seen JK?'

Yeonjun frowned and started to think.

'Ummm... No, since Saturday, I think...'

'Yeah... We had training and then we played games till late...' Soobin confirmed.

'Is he in the infirmary?'

Boys looked at him surprised.

'Why would he be in the infirmary?' Soobin frowned with worry.

Taehyung froze.

'I need to go! Thanks!' Taehyung went away accompanied by worried glances.

He reached the infirmary and barged in. It was empty. Clean, white, totally empty room, smelling of disinfectants. Five fresh, not-used beds.

What the fuck!?

Were they pranking him?

Were they lying to him?

Or worse... was Jungkook sick enough that they needed to take him to the hospital?

Taehyung walked out of the infirmary and saw Jimin walking to the living room.

'Jimin! Have you seen Jungkook? Have you checked on him?' he asked, walking fastly.

'I didn't manage to walk upstairs yet. Jin called me to the kitchen for dinner as soon as I came back an hour ago. Yoongi said he needed to check something and I haven't seen him since... Why?'

'Jungkook is not in his room, nor in the infirmary...'

Jimin blinked.

'Don't panic. We should ask Jin-hyung first. He always knows the whereabouts of all of us' Jimin patted Taehyung's arm and they went to the kitchen.

Tae was feeling uneasy. Where was he? He restlessly wanted to see the younger one right now.

They came to the kitchen, and were taken aback by the suspicious scene.

Yoongi was stroking Jin's back calmingly, whispering to him.

'You had to do that, Jin... It's ok... It will be over soon...'

Jin was standing with both hands desperately holding the kitchen counter. His head was hanging low between his arms. He nodded with closed eyes.

Taehyung gulped. It wasn't a good sign. He was fighting to not let his wolf feel his panic, because it would lead straight to him losing control.

'Hyungs?' he said in a low tone.

They jumped, startled by his sudden appearance.

'Oh, You are back, Tae' said Jin, trying to act normal. 'Are you hungry?'

'No. Where is Koo?' Taehyung narrowed his eyes, when Jin shivered because of the question.

'Let it go, Taehyung. We've told you he is sick...' Yoongi said sternly, glancing at Jimin, who stood behind Taehyung.

'Yet he is not in his room nor in the infirmary. Where is he?'

'He... he is busy,' answered Jin.

'So you lied to me.' Taehyung's eyes flashed golden. 'With what he is busy?'

'Some personal stuff.'

'Where?'

'What's with this interrogation?' snapped Jin suddenly. 'He is busy! That's all You need to know. He will be back tomorrow. Don't worry.'

But Taehyung wasn't having it. 

If it wasn't a big matter, why did they try to keep it a secret? Why was Jungkook not answering his calls for two days? 

He felt as his anger was silently rising inside. He was having eye battle with Jin, which was stopped by Namjoon, who came into the kitchen, asking:

'Have You prepared a meal for Kook? I can go feed him now...' Namjoon stopped abruptly seeing Taehyung and Jimin in the kitchen.

Feed him?! - thought Taehyung. - What the actual fuck? Why wasn't he able to feed himself? What was happening here? He was here in the end?

'Jin-hyung?' Taehyung asked with his dominant alpha voice. He didn't give a shit that he was in the presence of two other alphas, including his Head Alpha. 'WHERE. IS. HE?'

Jin trembled.

'Stop it, Taehyung!!!' Namjoon ordered and ran to stand closer to Jin.

Taehyung slowly turned his golden eyes on the Head Alpha. He didn't say a word, but Namjoon took a step back and stood in front of Jin protectively.

Yoongi looked at darkened, angry eyes of Jimin and then looked at Taehyung.

'Just tell him, Joon...' he suggested, visibly nervous around Taehyung's dominant version. 'It's not a big deal. He will understand. It's not like he doesn't know how it is... I don't know why Kook was so opposed to it...'

Namjoon sighed and looked at Taehyung.

'He is locked up in the basement chamber.'

It didn't calm Taehyung down. Quite opposite actually. He gritted his teeth.

'Why?'

'He is in his rut, so we've done what we always do - We closed him.'

Taehyung's heart ached. He didn't want to imagine Jungkook in his rut with some faceless wolf. Completely out of his mind. Not being able to be himself. He gulped. His hands started to shiver.

Jimin looked at Taehyung immediately and put his hand on his back.

'Now, that You know, just let it be... It will be over soon... I will go...' Yoongi said calmingly, taking a tray with food from Jin.

Taehyung was eyeing a trace in his hands.

'But why do you need to feed him?' he asked weakly.

'What do You expect us to do?! We won't starve him, and he can't do it alone!' Jin said angrily.

'A-alone?' Taehyung stuttered. 

The thought of Jungkook being with some random priestess or priest was making him sick, but thinking about him suffering during his rut alone, caused even more pain in Taehyung's heart. Insatiable, unsatisfied rut was changing into long hours of torture and agony, fighting with ones own bodies, when the blood in veins was like boiling water and the skin was as thin as a butterfly's wings and as sensitive. Hours that seemed endless.

'Of course he is alone! Do You imagine him touching some random person? You know how shy and introverted he is!' Jin angrily threw a pan on the stove and cursed under his nose. 'We asked him so many times!' he said with a shivering, tearful voice. 'I begged him to not do this...'

He glanced at Taehyung.

'You know how that works right? You ask the priest or priestess. They are  just like a vessel. Without a scent. Without words. Without feelings that could trigger the other. Their presence made you forget about yourself and just let the body do what it needs. You don't remember it after. They serve all wolves with understanding and compassion. And disappear after. But Jungkook never... He said he doesn't want to. I thought that he was afraid to hurt them. But no... It was painful for him just thinking about touching someone... So he always...'

'It's hard for all of us... 'said Namjoon quietly. 'Especially for Jin, because he is the one that is holding him still...'

Holding him still? Like... with ropes, handcuffs? Taehyung thought terrified.

'You... YOU TIED HIM?!'

'Stop yelling big alpha!' growled Jin. 'It's not like we wanted to do it! He literally forced me to tie him!' A Tear ran down Jin's cheek. 'Because... when we didn't do it for the first time... He scratched his skin to blood...'

Taehyung knew. When the wolf tried to deal with his own rut by himself it would give a few minutes of relief, then the agony, pain and fire would return multiplied. You wanted to scratch the blood out of your veins. Caused even greater pain to just for a moment forget about the constant heat.

The thing was... The only safe way to deal with a rut was having sex with ones mate. Because the mates' bond protected both of the partners. Especially alphas feeling their mates scent could stay mild, sane and not lose their control, which would be extremely dangerous.

For unmated wolves the priests and priestess were the salvation.

Jungkook didn't have either of these options... He chose the agony.

Taehyung took a deep breath.

'I will help him... Take me to him...' he said and everybody gasped.

'Are you crazy?!' Namjoon screamed. 'It's something reserved for mates! The priests are exceptions because they are unrelated, sterile and idle! It's dangerous for you and for him!!'

'I don't care...' Taehyung growled. 'I'm going...

'No You are not!' Namjoon opposed. 'I won't let him blame himself for hurting You! Don't forget that he is the Grand Alpha in his rut!!'

Taehyung took a step forward to Namjoon and his dominative pheromones spread through the kitchen.

'No! YOU don't forget that I am one too! I will stop this madness right now. WHERE IS HE!?'

'Are you hearing yourself, Taehyung?! I remind you it connects to sex! And what the fuck do you intend to do, huh?! Fuck him?! Let him fuck you?! You behave as if he was your...' Yoongi stopped and blinked. He slowly looked at Jimin as if he wanted a confirmation of the sudden thought.

'Yeah! I intend to help my boyfriend as I would from the very beginning, if you wouldn't lie to me!!!' Taehyung yelled and looked at Yoongi and Namjoon challengingly.

A soft realization appeared on Jin's face with a hint of guilt in his eyes.

Namjoon's lips parted in shock, but then he looked at Taehyung angrily. He couldn't believe his behaviour. Boyfriend or not, he and Jungkook weren't mates and it was still dangerous. And Jungkook asked them to keep Taehyung away. But if all of them couldn't stop the enraged Grand Alpha, he will need to meet with harsh reality.

'I will let You see him... but don't blame me after...' he said quietly. 'You can go with Yoongi...'

Taehyung whithstood Namjoon enraged gaze and followed Yoongi. 

When they left Jin and Namjoon looked at each other. Namjoon rubbed his face with his hands.

'Boyfriends? What will we do with them now?' he asked heavily.

Jimin's mouth opened in shock.

'What will you do?! I will tell you what you will do! You will be freaking happy for them!!' he said enraged.

'You don't understand...' Namjoon said calmingly. 'Situation like that never happened and... they are both alphas...'

'So what?! For fucks sake! They were right to hide it from you! I was so stupid to defend all of you!' Jimin looked at Jin in disbelief. 'Seriously, hyung!?'

'I thought they were just... really close friends...'

'And what difference would that make?! Can't you see how happy they are?! Two people that were used to loneliness. To the thought that they will never find someone to be close with! They are aware of all the bad things that can happen, so can't you just let them be?!'

Jin looked at his feet. And Namjoon sighed.

'How long?' he asked.

'I don't really know when it started. But they have been together since Kookie's breakdown... They really tried to stop themselves, you know... Just so you all won't be worried...' Jimin said sadly. 'They thought about all of us before themselves... Now it's your turn to think about them!'

When Jin and Namjoon didn't answered, Jimin gritted his teeth. 

'I'm going to tell Hobi-hyung! I bet he will be in seventh heaven not like all of your worried wolf's asses!'

Jimin angrily walked out of the kitchen.

After some time the situation sunk into their minds and Namjoon let out a long breath.

Jin giggled suddenly.

'We were so blind...'

'They really are cute together...' Namjoon shook his head, trying to hide his smile.

'I hope Taehyung won't break down when he sees Kookie...' Jin whispered.

'Yeah. We need to calm our Mochi down too... We should talk with Hobi and prepare something for them to show that they don't need to be so worried about us... They have other worries...'

'I'm excited to see Kookie all whipped...' Jin giggled.

'Two alphas together?' Namjoon smirked. 'It will be interesting...'

They looked at each other and smiled. Namjoon took Jin's hand.

'Well, well well... our little one got himself a protective boyfriend...'

'They are both protective as fuck... Imagine dealing with them from now on...'

'First of all they both need to got out of this freaking basment... 

... 

Intact 

... and sane.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I decided to part the huge, over 10000 words, chapter into two, because it was even hard to edit the draft and I was afraid that something would be messed up during publishing.

I know that maybe this part wasn't so interesting, but I hope thanks to that You will enjoy the next one more.

I will publish the next part in 24 hours. <3333

Blair_Witch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 2.7K 34
it's an taekook Indian based story... so Jeon Jungkook who belongs to a rich family and he himself is CEO of their company... his family consist of h...
84.4K 2.7K 35
I am bad at description. But I will try... So, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Loves each other so much... Taehyung was a bubbly person.. He always he...
176K 12.1K 33
[Completed] Jungkook was a gifted child by Moon Goddess. He always lived with a small tribal pack in a dense forest, until one day when he came to kn...
654K 29.3K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...